Okay so there was a femanon named Bee who claimed to have a natural anime girl voice...

Okay so there was a femanon named Bee who claimed to have a natural anime girl voice, and so I'm here to debunk that today, kiddos (yes I couldn't let it go from the femanon post)

Exhibit A: vocaroo.com/i/s1OyXSFRr4mp
You may be thinking "user, this is just a qt grill with animu grill voice", and yeah maybe if you could get past the static that is higher sounding than it should be, even on a bad mic, which you can tell hers isn't because her voice is very clear.

Exhibit B: vocaroo.com/i/s1U1i7VevSVt
This one is clearly higher pitched than the last, already making a case for her using a voice changer, but I think my last piece is going to be more compelling.

Exhibit C: youtube.com/watch?v=h6DNdop6pD8
She sounds EXACTLY like this chick, who is very obviously using a voice changer (even if she won't admit it either).

I got input from a friend too, which I will put as the file to this post, feel free to defend her in hopes of getting e-girl poon, even though that's never going to happen, or feel free to agree with me.

Attached: fakeandgay.jpg (658x388, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1C50sb3PA1j
vocaroo.com/i/s0Aj08TjFE2d
youtube.com/watch?v=hQFPnUjeSoI
vocaroo.com/i/s0LZKGdgE3f2
vocaroo.com/i/s0mdJyvW0osc
vocaroo.com/i/s1mxk9s7twLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the point of this post was that you're disappointed your waifu isn't real?

Begone e-thots

This is me, and you are a psychopath thinking way too much into this lol

Regardless of voice changing software, I don't care.

It's a stranger on the internet, why do you care so much about this user?

- SP

Anime is bad

Burn all e-girls

I just wanted to prove my final point because the other post got pruned, that's literally the sole purpose of this

why do you care about this so much?
What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1553301709241.jpg (1728x2200, 1.35M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1C50sb3PA1j

- SP

Can someone fire up a new ask a femanon thread?

It was just getting cozy in there.

- SP

because it's 3 am and I have nothing better to do than prove that someone is using a voice changer and won't admit it

Thanks for the internet points

vocaroo.com/i/s0Aj08TjFE2d

lol

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Aj08TjFE2d
Your voice is way more high pitched than the girl in that video though

Can you do an impression of a cat.

Like, just meow.

- SP

I don't know why I am so salty about this, or why I feel the need to prove myself to a stranger on the internet, but if you drop your discord we can have a chat

you first

Say len is best
plz to prove

Can you not beta orbit her for two seconds

I've heard this "girl" voice before either on this board or other board. But pretty sure its a vocaroo thread. "She" once told me in voice message that its a boy.

My offer to Discord still stands OP, but if not I am going to bed

The only thing that would prove is whether you're a female or not, and I don't doubt that you're a female, I just doubt whether or not you're using a voice changer

Why don’t you try proving you’re not a faggot instead?

It's because everyone who uses that pitch when they use a voice changer sounds exactly the same, but then again because they all sound the same maybe she could actually be a he

I'm not the one beta orbiting my guy

Nope.

Uhm, what?

- SP

You had literally nothing better to do, than to try and disprove something no one cares about?

An hero.

Well then I am going to bed
For anyone not as paranoid as OP, not a 14 year old boy, not using a voice changer

youtube.com/watch?v=hQFPnUjeSoI

there you go, fag lords.

Hey German user from few nights ago.... Isn't this you...?
Also, Senzawa uses a voice changer?

I mean like just suck her off already, flirting with girls on Yea Forums isn't going to get you anywhere

vocaroo.com/i/s0LZKGdgE3f2

best grill

No, sorry, I think I'm someone else
And yeah

dream r u i n e d

Awww I'm sorry

But yea, does anyone wanna chat on dicksword, cause I'm bored and my point has been proven about the voice changer

So being nice to someone is flirting?

Flirting works differently in my opinion.

I'm not interested in women from Yea Forums, let alone the internet, long distance relationships aren't my forte, women on Yea Forums could just be traps anyhow.

- SP

being nice is completely different from flirting, but telling her you could die from a cuteness overload from her voice and fawning over her cute "voice" is kinda sorta flirting my dude

There's nothing wrong with giving out positive spirits when people question the nature of your voice, speaking of which, how about you post a vocaroo of your own? :)

- SP

you did it before then
and like I would, but what would be the point?
I never tried to pretend my voice was something it wasn't

Tbh if I did post one I'd just get bullied for being a jealous female, but that's not why I wanted to prove this, it was because I knew it was a voice changer and she wouldn't admit it even when I was nice about it

no u

>assuming for a second it was real

the autism in this place

vocaroo.com/i/s0mdJyvW0osc

it wasn't even a voice changer tho. it was just a bad falsetto.

Nah it was a voice changer

trust me, I know a 16 year old boy with a shitty falsetto when I hear one

Maybe it's a mixture of both, because I can tell they at the very least shifted pitches by the static noise

do you hear voices sometimes user?

maybe :(

i wish op could tell me they love me in a cute anime voice

add me on discord and i will

what do they tell you?

That people should add me on discord so I won't be bored

i dont use discord
feelsbadman

btw discord is Temp#9282

sure why the fuck not which one are you

What do you use
The reason i say discord is because my phones batter is too low to record, but I could call, and my laptops mic is utter garbage

Attached: 3441248726.jpg (2184x1394, 155K)

Temp#9282

Added Temp.

Let's have some fun chats!

- SP

People are dying around the world and this is something people care about? We deserve death as a species.

someone add me pls I'm dying of boredom

im fine with vocaroo even if its bad audio

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and traps

vocaroo.com/i/s1mxk9s7twLk
I use a lenovo ideapad 320, so that's why the audio is so garbage, I tried my best anime grill voice though

i appreciate this lots

voice changer

I'm glad uwu

I mean yeah valid argument, not true, I'm purposely making my voice higher rather than using a voice changer, but at least I'm not trying to say that this is my everyday normal voice

no I can tell you've altered the pitch at least, just listen to the static

whatever u say faggot

kek

Okie

OP here for a hopefully final message, at the end of the day, e-girls, if you're using a voice changer or purposefully trying to make your voice sound cuter, it's okay, but I mean c'mon at the very least admit it when you get called out

bye op i love u

I love you too, you should find a way to message me before you go because you seem nice :((((

sorry I hurt my finger and cant type anymore bye

idk i got nothing

Idk she sounds cute to me and I don’t hear a voice changer

bye op chan