To all those fucking idiot Drumpf tards out there...

To all those fucking idiot Drumpf tards out there... just because he wasn't found of collision doesn't mean he didn't do it. The report was cut short and it even said it doesn't exonerate him. You lose again TRUMP FUCKS

Attached: c25214effb1f46bf8fb31eb396cd27e7_18.jpg (800x450, 22K)

we understand.....your masters never need to prove anything to you, they say, you obey.....no matter how much proof is given to you otherwise, masters words are all that matters

fuck you puppet

Do you have a problem with the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

how are your jimmies?

Attached: 1547751534896.jpg (960x718, 113K)

stupid sheep there's SO MUCH PROOF of Russian collision the report even said it wasn't complete and it was cut short

come on now guy. cant you see the real collision was the friendships we made along the way. We'll get him next time, you could even say that hindsight is (•_•) ( •_•)>■-■ (■_■) 2020.

Dems = waste of money and waste of time

good job. Im voting Trump

Seized assets more than covered the cost of the investigation but okay, you're pretty smart.

Why don't you get it faggot? There were no Russian bots. It was us all along. There's no piss tape. That was /pol/ fucking around.
I love Yea Forums and it'll always be my home board, but /pol/ really might be the superior board now.

Attached: 1553483391112.png (1000x1000, 987K)

> To all those fucking idiot Drumpf tards out there... just because he wasn't found of collision doesn't mean he didn't do it. The report was cut short and it even said it doesn't exonerate him. You lose again TRUMP FUCKS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

trips of truth

Attached: BPo_-6kCYAAIAQT.jpg (358x323, 18K)

>Seized assets
stfu idiot
that's not how it works
most of you loons live in a cartoon reality

In any free western democracy that's exactly what it means.
Innocent until proven guilty, jackass.

right, but the new shitty NAFTA is mexico paying for the wall, tell me more about how things work.

>pissed his president isn't a criminal
Seriously, what is this timeline? Who is in charge here?

Attached: BUTTHURT.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

So people just made this whole shit up?
After all these years of investigation?
FUCKING NOTHING?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's hilarious how many normalfags and boomers still think the piss tape is real

>new shitty NAFTA
Is that the next action item on your list?
So scratch off Russia and now Shitty NAFTA?
fucking kek

>wah the person i don't like didn't get lose their career like i wanted them to
>moral posturing to ensure u internet shit lords don't think u have won over ME

Nigga, just be happy he won >clitton
He was butt buddied with good ol poutine
She was stuffed her sandpaper puss with mudslime from prince of oil land for 20+ million usd

If you think,. no, if you seriously believe any of what the senate puts forth is any different between politicians you're a fucking goof
Even criminals know the senate, the old boys' club, is what decides how it's all run. Your presidential elections are merely A/B market testing for public icons/figureheads who are (often) just children or grandchildren of immigrants

Lol

>So scratch off Russia
This is true, hadn't thought of that. With no 'MUH RUSSIA" who will they blame for (((DNC))) psyops now?

>just because he wasn't found of collision doesn't mean he didn't do it.
Yep Clinton email all over again. Both guilty as shit. Both judged that they cannot be successfully prosecuted.

And before you go
>We should still try
Remember the term "double jeopardy" because maybe in the future more evidence is available. But you don't get a second shot after their first "not guilty" verdict.

Attached: 1275698115863.jpg (720x480, 37K)

>tfw /pol/ caused one of the biggest debacles for the Democrats in modern history.

Attached: 7451723E-BD11-47E9-8A6B-1183E2B81BD1.jpg (271x186, 5K)

Ah, yes. The old "guilty until proven innocent." Well, I say you fucked a baby. You need to turn yourself in.

>mfw Dems just handed Trump his 2nd term

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

OP sounds like he typed this out with tears in his eyes LMFAO

Libbies haven't done shit without tears in their eyes since 2016.

Just stand your ground when the left slings lies.
Truth always triumphs in the end.

Attached: maga kid.jpg (780x520, 356K)

>(((DNC))) psyops now?
DNC faked everything russia? Including their hacks?

>DNC faked everything
EVERY DAMN THING user

>Libbies haven't done shit without tears in their eyes since 2016.
The left is pretty unhinged with their mental illness defense etc. But you guys are far touchier anymore. I think you're very, very sore about Trump anytime someone mentions something bad about him.

I mean rewind a few years and I wouldn't mind calling Dems the crybaby party. But you guys are outdoing them now. I think you secretly know Trump is as corrupt - but fortunately even dumber - than Clinton. Actually being incompetent is a good thing when paired with corruption. Putin though is an example of a corrupt person who actually knows what the fuck he's doing. Therefore I'm glad Trump is an idiot.

Fuck Trump. Fuck both Clintons. Fuck Obama. Fuck Bush. And fuck you snowflake.

Attached: 4199667347.jpg (1612x1270, 154K)

>Fuck Trump. Fuck both Clintons. Fuck Obama. Fuck Bush. And fuck you snowflake.

>teen angst
>learning that Trump is actually good in the real world
>realizing the left is mostly brat tantrums
>likely Trump voter 2020

Stay mad, libshit.

Your not 100% wrong, but it’s not that the right is upset about trump bashing, we’re just fed up with the unhinged bullshit the left has been spewing for the past many years, I do not enjoy seeing civilization go down the drain.

>anytime someone mentions something bad about him
Like what? There's nothing to mention.

I’m right wing and support trump, but you’re wrong. There is one thing, just one. Trump’s pro-Israel stance.

>idiot
>still beat clinton

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 8K)

I saw no tears

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
MSM WAS WRONG
LIBS ARE FINALLY SILENCED BY TRUTH

The irony in all the retards that still cry about Hillary but want to believe Trump is fully exonerated.

Okay, you got me. There is that ONE thing. He'll come around. We just gotta believe in that meme magic.

>collision

Attached: nilesyy-nilez.jpg (480x480, 76K)

>hillary literally admitted guilt
>trump literally exonerated in full
Hmm, yes, very ironic.

Yet she's still free. Enjoy this. It was more of a not loss than a win. But they're so few and far between you need to appreciate them.

Honestly, Barr has a vested interest in putting out the best version of Mueller’s report in regards to Trump as possible. He was named to the position as AG by Trump not very long ago, he got his marching orders from Trump, he saw what happened to Sessions for not following Trumps orders; his letter to Congress is going to be as Trump friendly as humanly possible.

I’m reserving judgement until I can read the report itself, assuming it ever gets released to the American oubluc, which I doubt.

lol

Attached: 9bd1040519.jpg (638x398, 24K)

says the sock puppet

OP confirmed lib-cuck. Meanwhile everyone was screaming collusion Trump CO has been money laundering huge amounts of money for Russian Oligarchs.

Attached: 1473484074434.jpg (480x486, 33K)

>he saw what happened to Sessions for not following Trumps orders
Awww look, baby doesn't known about Huber's investigations.

Attached: 464537586797594675464367568586575464545.jpg (220x330, 19K)

ITT : /pol/fags whining when they should be preparing for WWIII and recession 2:electric boogaloo

America the only country where if you think your number one you become number one.
americans were not smarter were not stronger were not finically better
we just put aside our differences and became the best nation in the world because we wanted it more then everybody else
we bought american because it was american and that is beautifully

Everyone knows how damaging this report will be. It won't show he used Russia to help him get elected. However the Russians did help him, even though he stood at a podium and said if they want to help he won't object.

Then after he won envited Russian officals to the white house WITHOUT any Americans present, no press, no American delegates, just him the Russians and a photo op.

Sure no Collusion, but help he got without asking.

You'll never see the Muller Report because AG Barr will never allow the whole thing out. His summery isn't the fucking Report.

Attached: 0608120929.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

He has, and you can't say no collusion though the AG's Summery. That's not the report.

The Attorney General has not released it. So hold your horsed there Cuck-tari. You might be pulling your britches a bit too high.