Yea Forums i just gave $110 to a paywhore and she blocked me once the payment was final ;-;

Yea Forums i just gave $110 to a paywhore and she blocked me once the payment was final ;-;

i'm a fucking retard and i feel like killing myself. i'm just fucking lonely and no girls will even talk to me, not even for $110

Attached: 1549600365734.jpg (480x464, 35K)

Dispute the charge stupid

thanks for the moral support guys. maybe if i cut myself on cam or better yet, kill myself i'll get a single fucking response

you can't do that with "friends and family" transactions

DO IT FAGGOT

how do you recommend i show you killing myself.

y u so dum

play social video games or something

Top kek

yeah that sure would be less dumb than what i did

play imvu

Who is she? Time to bring that whore the righteous justice she deserves

Attached: VN4t7b6.jpg (1080x466, 54K)

OP I need you to listen; you don't need women in your life man. If you are feeling like you need them YOU FUCKING DONT its not your fault man!

Act like girls aint a big deal and then you'll find someone

Girls r fucking evil they wont make u happy they will bring u hell. Make urself happy first then the woman will try to latch on like leaches

don't know it
nah we'd get in trouble
yeah i don't "need" them for a fact, i've never "had" one ever.
yeah i guess it's about that time i tried that route. because it's not working for me, anything else.

either that or just kms, which seems to legitimately be the best option

What the fuck is a paywhore? Do you mean camgirl or an actual hooker?

Stop being a faggot and post the info. Time for a crusade boys

he means an ethot of some type probably a instagram or twitter "girlfriend"

>Dispute the charge stupid
this

Spill who she is, I'm bored and I wanna harass

>stealthy personal army request
Not your personal army faggot.

Attached: 1251607256299.jpg (630x630, 35K)

it's a girl who sells nudes and shit online to lonely desperate guys like me. 90% of the time it's men pretending to be women. 9% of the time they scam you, like this. 1% of the time they pretend to like you and take your money long term until they up and block you, often for no reason.

Crusade!

i appreciate the willingness, but it's not worth it. hurting her is not going to make me hurt less.

Fine ladyrayne2017

i've turned it down 2-3 times this thread but ok think what you want

why would you put it as friends and family, PayPal literally tells you that if you're paying for something like this, always set it as you're paying for a service

paywhores know there's a trick, if you try to pay that way they cut you off immediately since it's not allowed to sell nudes on there, you can put in a claim to get it refunded and paypal will always refund it. so if you send it that way to a paywhore, they'll block you immediately. some of them, the more experienced ones.

report her to paypal they will freeze her account and chargeback everyone

You can still claim unauthorized payment cuck

twitter instagram?

shit im sorry OP, but maybe ya know its a lesson. Mind if i ask OP but old are ya? cause honestly we can turn this into an /adv/ thread

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (392x329, 66K)

With a camera and wearing a teletubby costume

Find some friends equally retarded as you, play games, stop giving a shit about girls, masturbate to anime. It works.

thats messed up. move on. if u can, bad review her or something

Attached: 1549781877058.png (500x600, 406K)

Then why'd you make this fucking thread. Random attention wont make you feel better. Get some therapy or pick up a healthy hobby.

yeah very sad.
yeah random attention did help me feel better

I'm trying to turn my broke friend into my personal pay whore/sugar baby. Been helping her out with money etc and she's being a typical woman and acting like she deserves my help. She's just been telling me about how she's spent the last of her wages, time to go in for the kill and tell her I want Lewds if she wants more money.

good luck, all women are whores

That's what I'm hoping. Money does make the world go round.

Lucky quads checked.
Unfortunately, OP truly is gay