"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

Attached: C7YRVJmU0AEnM5O.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/20/russian-gambling-ring/2099335/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
cnbc.com/2019/02/16/mueller-searches-yielded-evidence-of-stone-wikileaks-communications.html
thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-gave-konstantin-kilimnik-75-pages-of-polling-data-docs-suggest
twitter.com/i/web/status/1110009719635304448
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#221c7e443991
investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats
theepochtimes.com/for-the-real-collusion-story-look-at-hillary-clinton_2625185.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G-7CiljQ_LI&list=PLLxt-yfNj_Cnk9KuXjCwm-_2DUhgdNL7B&index=5
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was just making a joke. Ignore the fact he has said he says what he means, because that one time he didn't.

Attached: 1548452780894.jpg (680x384, 52K)

Attached: 1551722875484.jpg (960x502, 63K)

What you really want to find is that dreamy, creamy, steamy Pres.Trump log clogging your throat.

Attached: donaldlog.jpg (840x720, 312K)

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI

Dude, be quiet. We're supposed to be pretending that Attorney General Barr's letter exonerated Trump of all wrongdoing.

Trump has to be as least one of the best Presidents america has ever had.Are Economy is doing better then ever.There's really no reason not too like him, hes doing everthing right.

Attached: 20190324_140157.jpg (988x732, 282K)

> Economy is doing better then ever
> Bond inversion.
> Alternative facts dont help when you lose your job,

>"pretending"

Sure kid.

Have you two ever watched a video of him saying that?
And if so, can you provide context?
What was the question asked of him?
What was the implication behind his statement?

Attached: 1518330423153.png (577x542, 494K)

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and makes daddy trump immune

letter was fake news anyways

weird how those emails actually were never found but people keep bringing up that statement.

remember when Russia was monitoring guccifer and he hacked Hillarys private sever
and they got a copy of everything he got...

remember when Russia as considering releasing those emails
remember when Obama and Hillary bought us to the brink of war with Russia

remember it went way but Russia already had her emails
this was just plea for their "release"
Na they will set on it to black mail her with if she ever wins

Attached: hillary-_statue.jpg (961x1280, 175K)

>pretending

right... LOL

Attached: 6s4rv3dn9xn21.jpg (768x768, 64K)

>dont help when you lose your job,

dude there are more jobs
then warm bodies to fill them

jobs everywhere
and not just minim wage jobs20/hour jobs fresh out of high school

>Alternative facts

leftists and their alternate realities

there are only facts
and things that are not facts

same thing with truth
there is no her and his truth my truth BS
there are only the truth
and things that are not the truth also known as lies

Attached: f2q0snbsozn21.jpg (517x499, 51K)

that is how many she deleted

Attached: 55f.png (412x691, 268K)

There are no facts, just interpretations of the world.

>alternative facts
>leftist
Oh boy, someone was blessed with an extra chromosome.

Attached: 4ozwde4hk8mz.jpg (680x618, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU
Typically when Trump is being humorous, he gesticulates and uses mocking voices.
The delivery here is unmistakable his usual cadence.
And Russian hacks were initiated hours later, according one of Mueller's indictments.

Attached: 001.jpg (640x481, 64K)

Kill yourself dick-posting faggot.

Answer my questions.
What was the question asked of him?
What was the implication behind his statement?

> not being able to tell user was quoting

you're one to talk, xir

Watch the video. what are you, a fucking baby that needs me to spoonfeed them?

Attached: 136.jpg (960x960, 76K)

I have watched the video user, I don't think you understand the question asked of him.
The implication behind the question is if Russia already hacked people.
In this context Trump is saying that IF THEY DID, he hopes they got her emails.
You aren't spoonfeeding anyone shit but out of context babble.

There was no question.
This was another one of his speeches, and this was his thought train.
As far for implication, Trump isn't a person who speaks in euphemisms or metaphors.
So the only conclusion is that he was at a podium asking Russia to reveal Clinton's emails, further claiming that they would be "rewarded by our own press."

>So the only conclusion is that he was at a podium asking Russia to reveal Clinton's emails
Start watching at 19 seconds in, user.
What does he say?
IF IT IS RUSSIA...
What does this imply in context of his statement about finding the emails?
It implies that IF THEY DID, he hopes they got her emails.

None of this shit matters anyways, anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows Seth Rich was the leaker.

Attached: 1495073789354.jpg (506x478, 31K)

Remember when every president for a few decades now was a complete turd? Yeah, me too.

And just as he did in defense of the Saudi Prince regarding Khasoggi, he claims is that "nobody knows anything".
Which is absurd.
And in spite of the DHS releasing a statement saying there was increasing evidence Russia was meddling just a few months later, Trump recites the same exact talking points.
"ZERO TIES TO RUSSIA, NO DEALS NO THING"
Not once did he mention the tower he was pursuing in Moscow during the election.
He didn't mention over 60 russian oligarchs that bought 100 million dollars of his real estate in Florida.
Or how his primary creditor, Deutsche bank, a foreign bank, had willingly in paid millions in fines over allegations of laundering billions in russian money.
And this shit goes back decades.
>The tentacles of the scheme reached into Trump Tower, the high rise on Fifth Avenue where prosecutors say a U.S. ringleader was living in an apartment one floor below Donald Trump's own place. There, he oversaw a network of Internet sites that formed "the world's largest sports book" that catered "almost exclusively to oligarchs living in the Ukraine and the Russian Federation," prosecutors said.

>And just as he did in defense of the Saudi Prince regarding Khasoggi, he claims is that "nobody knows anything".
Now you're changing the subject, user.
Are you even man enough to admit that you were wrong?

>"ZERO TIES TO RUSSIA, NO DEALS NO THING"
You're probably taking him out of context, AGAIN.
He obviously has business relations with people who happen to be Russian, so he probably meant that in regards to politics.

Nope.
I'm not playing the out of context game.
Trump candidly suggested a hack, and they came hours later that day.
Now let's talking about all the russian connections Trump failed to disclose.

>I'm not playing the out of context game.
Of course you are, you literally just changed the subject when proven wrong.
Do you know what that is a sign of, user?
Defeat.
>Trump candidly suggested a hack, and they came hours later that day.
Now you're just mad, why is it so hard to admit when you're wrong, user?

>Of course you are, you literally just changed the subject when proven wrong.
No, I presented Trump saying the same exact shit as he did in that speech.
In that his response to both our nation being cyber attacked and american resident being murdered is to promote doubt and uncertainty.
Running as a candidate, that can be argued as a point of inexperience, but to do that as Prez?

You want to dissect Trump's language and yet ignore this memetic method, on top of the fact Mueller found russian hacks began hours after that speech was made.

>the fact Mueller found russian hacks began hours after that speech was made.
>the fact
You're cracking me up, user.

Mueller is a liar, can you name me a single time Julian Assange has been wrong or lied?

Attached: 1495433493234.jpg (598x352, 32K)

Let's see, someone who has a 100% true reporting record (Assange) or the god damned fbi doj and DC criminal cabal shitheads - who to believe.... the one who actually knows his own sources, or the lying sacks of shit who screamed falsely collusion for god damned 3 years ?
Hmm... can't make up my mind....

Attached: 1543873241069.png (1554x1502, 989K)

What did Muellar lie about, bot?

He's lying about Russia hacking Podesta and Hillary's emails.

And how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a bot, you fucking moron?
It's time for you to grow up.

So why did a grand jury and prosecution greenlight his indictments against GRU officers?

bot I use loosely to describe any russian shitposter.

We in Russia on the boards, too, all each other botched them for nothing when there are no arguments. Go on, sorry for google translit. :3

Attached: 15535068304542.jpg (800x546, 69K)

They were presented with false information regarding those hacks, plain and simple.

So...any poster you disagree with, you consider a Russian.
Wew user, just wew.

Well shit dude, an ever growing conspiracy of corruption and incompetence that ultimately leads to Trump being a victim.

Attached: 1529434168494.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

im happy you guys got your heads together to try to spin this,
i was really worried about you guys or a minute there when all was silent.

>an ever growing conspiracy of corruption and incompetence
Does his sound new to you though?

Attached: BB8782EE-0CBD-4D84-B757-01962A28D8ED.gif (402x480, 351K)

>liberals wishing his penis was that small

simplistic , preloaded image spam constantly pivoting from points.
If you're not in one of Putin's NEET warehouses, might as well be.

*simplistic vocabularly

my favprite part of their bullshit this year so far ( and there is alot of them) was when they got insanely butthurt and were screaming in impotent rage when people were calling them npcs. saying it was dehumanizing and all that
while at the same time calling everyone and anyone a Russian bot

and they couldnt even begin to see the irony ( im not sure they realize how hypocritical they are on almost any given occasion)

>Economic growth the last 10 years
>somehow trump did that

No faget

imagine being the media

after 2 years of incessant lying, they've finally been found out

>Are Economy is doing better then ever
>Are

Poor Ivan. His last goat lover gave him syphilis of the brain.

>constantly pivoting from points.
That's ironic, I'm not the one who originally changed the subject, user.
>simplistic , preloaded image spam
That image and video are VERY relevant to the topic being discussed.

>and they couldnt even begin to see the irony
>waaahhhh Hillary is corrupt
>Trump refuses to disclose his finances, appoints unqualified family into White House positions, spends half the time at his own resort on tax payers dime.
Tell me you'd be fine with Hillary doing with all of that as President.
Tell me the right wing media would quietly look it over.

If you think I changed the subject instead of highlighted Trump's use of language, which was your defense, then you're pretty fucking stupid, user.

OR simplest explanation is the correct one. Mueller was paid off just like the rest of THEM.

never said i would be?
youre dilberately trying to change a very specific example i was saying to a broad whataboutism
defend youre bullshit "everyone i dont like is a russian bot" position or admit youre a hypocrite

you cucks have been sucking the guys dick for almost two years now. but suddenly hes a paid off scumbag?
odd how that happened after you heard something you didnt like

just eat your peas son, theres no reason to throw a tantrum

SeeWeak and predictable

Weak and predictable

still throwing a tantrum, you ever going to tire your little butt out?

>If you think I changed the subject instead of highlighted Trump's use of language
Of course you changed the subject, you even said, "Now let's talking about all the russian connections Trump failed to disclose" after being completely BTFO by logic and reason.
> which was your defens
His use of language wasn't my defense, he flat out said, "IF IT WAS RUSSIA...", you completely took what he said out of context as a call to hack those emails when he clearly didn't.
You're such a weak person, be a big boy and admit that you were either lying this whole time or were wrong.

I don't think you feel "dehumanized".
I stand by my statement.
Because be it you're a paid shill or another asshole on Yea Forums, you're repeating the same pattern of "No, Trump REALLY SAID this", "The FBI is corrupt and percuting him",
and now "MUH LIBERALS ARE MEAN HYPOCRITES".
You hand waving off Mueller's findings leaves you ignorant of some scary shit, but of course living in the howling wilderness defending Trump and his stupid fake war with the media and the left brings comfort.

Sorry user, but I believe Julian Assange over Robert Mueller.

Attached: 67676876865765.png (500x644, 92K)

> simplest explanation
> paying off literally tens of thousands of people massive amounts of money
Or maybe it was just groupthink.

> when rock-solid logic is "weak and predictable"

You're done, kid.

>ignores all evidence for an explanation that somehow it was a conspiracy theory that everyone so happens to believe and even people closest to him ie his ex lawyer will go to jail for for years.

>he flat out said, "IF IT WAS RUSSIA
Which leaves that premise open for doubt.
Since nobody knows anything, according to him.
And that's exactly what he did with Khasoggi's murder.
Trump has businesses in Saudi Arabia, and as I displayed in this thread, also a shitload of connections to Russia he's flatly lied about.
His credibility is shit in several aspects of this, so the content if his statement matters little, other than the hacks that came after that speech.

Are you literally saying It's been an inside job for years? Like all the Strzok/Page stuff was what, fabricated out of wholecloth?

If Assange is all about transparency of government, then where were all the leaks from GOP servers?

You're deflecting, AGAIN.
Admit that you were wrong when you said that Trump called for Russia to hack their emails.
If you listen to that video you posted again, like you said you did, you'd know, with 100% certainty, that he didn't.

You really think if he was giving the Russians directions he would do it in a public speech? Idiotic.

yep still trying whataboutism

never said i or my side felt dehumanized, i said your side of idiots tried to claim that while simultaneously pushing the russian bot bull, which was attempting to do the very thing you were so butthurt over the npc meme supposedly doing.

also the level of disconnect for you to claim someone else is handing waving muellers findings when his own investigation just exonerated trump of all russian collusion is mind boggling

Cant wait to kill lots of libs.

>If Assange is all about transparency of government, then where were all the leaks from GOP servers?
Julian Assange aid that if you have any information about Trump, send it to them and they'll verify its authenticity and release it.

I might hate the man, but i'll take his money and shut my mouth.

>"There was evidence that there was hacking directed at state level organizations, state level campaigns and the RNC, but old domains of the RNC," Comey said. "That is, email domains that they were no longer using, and the information was harvested from there, but it was old stuff. None of that was released. We did not develop any evidence that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked."
Whoever hacked the RNC, gt outdated information according to Comey.

>HEY RUSSIA IF YOU'RE LISTENING, WE'D LOVE TO SEE THOSE EMAILS
>Hacks come hours laters

Pinning yourself to an IF spoken by a known obfuscator and bullshitter is weak and predictable.

How much money would it take for you, personally, to allow yourself to be fraudulently placed in the position Peter Strzok finds himself in now?

Not to mention the RNC genuinely used superior cyber security measures. They were harder to hack.

>"We cannot publish what we do not have. To date, we have not received information on Donald Trump's campaign, or Jill Stein's campaign, or Gary Johnson's campaign or any of the other candidates that [fulfills] our stated editorial criteria," Assange said in a statement posted on WikiLeaks' website.

He can say that, his deliberate operation against Clinton said otherwise.
Assange is a piece of shit that follows any trend or nation that keeps him safe.
It's a matter of survival instead of the truth, and I hope the UK draws and quarters himself outside of the embassy he's holed up in.

harder to hack then a personal email server with very weak passwords? im shocked

A campaign with people like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone in the mix is full of dirt, and their criminal charges reflect that.

That IF is key though, user.
Let's try it ourselves, shall we?

QUOTE: "If Joe Blow has proof that Hillary Clinton had dozens of people murdered, PLEASE, release that information."

WHAT YOU'RE IMPLYING: "Joe Blow has proof that Hillary Clinton had dozens of people murdered, PLEASE release that information."

How can you not see the difference?

>A campaign with people like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone
What are you talking about?
Their charges have nothing to do with Wikileaks and Julian Assange.

>That IF is key though, user
It's not in face of Trump's actions and related instances.
He had his time to bat at Helsinki, he choose to suck Putin cock.

Are you underage, user?
You obviously don't know shit about Julian.
If Trump was the fascist, tyrannical Dictator you morons say he is and Julian was given dirt on him by whistle blowers, he would release it.

Sure kid

People like you honestly baffle me.
You're never going to get anywhere in life if you can't even admit when you're wrong.
Seriously, grow up dude.

I hope a right wing spree killer livrstreams your death.

Type more words

Weak and predictable

You know we are going to find you and kill you rigjt?

Manafort's career until 2016 involved corrupt ukranian russia puppets.
If you're telling me Wikileaks couldn't congur or have someone come forward to sound the alarm over a shady piece of shit like him, there's we're not having a reasonable discusion.
>Their charges have nothing to do with Wikileaks and Julian Assange
You have no idea how court works. Prosecutors typically focus on a slam dunk charge in cases like this to get testimony.
Manafort was giving polling data to russian Oligarchs, and Roger Stone was coordinating with Wikileaks directly.

I think he means:
>If you're listening Joe Blow, I hope you are able to find proof of murders
>Hack comes few hours later from Joe Blow

Weak and predictable

Attached: 55BB60F2-26B9-4199-8569-BF5344B28E9B.jpg (625x351, 55K)

>If you're telling me Wikileaks couldn't congur or have someone come forward to sound the alarm over a shady piece of shit like him, there's we're not having a reasonable discusion.
That's not Wikileaks job, user.
If nobody gave them that information, then they can't release it.
How re you this stupid?
>Manafort was giving polling data to russian Oligarchs, and Roger Stone was coordinating with Wikileaks directly.
You're 100% making shit up, user.
Show me ANY proof of this claim.

Just like those muzzies dropped like flies, so will you.

It's like the "they let you do it" defense in the pussy grabbing tape.
You're miring everything to stupid semantics instead of examining Trump's words and actions as a whole.
It's not baffling to me, I expect idiots like you.

Attached: 41847711-4EE6-49C2-970F-96108E93A827.png (998x643, 178K)

>If you're listening Joe Blow, I hope you are able to find proof of murders
That's not what he said though and you're making tremendous jumps to come up with this assumption.
>>Hack comes few hours later from Joe Blow
You're just making shit up again.
Have you seen the evidence?
Do you think charges = guilty?

>If nobody gave them that information, then they can't release it.
>if someone came forward sounding the alarm
cnbc.com/2019/02/16/mueller-searches-yielded-evidence-of-stone-wikileaks-communications.html

thedailybeast.com/paul-manafort-gave-konstantin-kilimnik-75-pages-of-polling-data-docs-suggest

>letting me grab your pussy isn’t sexual assault
>semantics

Attached: 2829AC58-5979-466F-90E0-A61B6089838E.jpg (200x227, 5K)

>You're miring everything to stupid semantics instead of examining Trump's words and actions as a whole.
What are his actions?
Has he been charged with sexual assault?
So much projection in your post, it's quite laughable.

In regards to sexual assualt or russia?

If that's not what he said then forget it. I haven't followed the whole convo but from the video that's what I interpreted it and thought that's what user was talking about.

>CNBC
>daily beast
Opinion discarded

>In a court filing on Friday, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office said it had gathered evidence of communications between Roger Stone and WikiLeaks related to the release of hacked Democratic Party emails.
Where's the proof?
Has he been found guilty yet?
I'm afraid you don't know what proof is, user.

So you didn’t vote for Hillary right? Because that would be quite a double standard for her to know about Bill and stand by him.

I sure hope you aren’t part of the #believewomen crowd too. Awfully disingenuous to then discount all of Bill’s accusers who said Hillary threatened them.

Can anyone explain to me why the Mueller team never once reached out to Wikileaks?
twitter.com/i/web/status/1110009719635304448

Because they knew Assange has a trove of facts which did not align with the narrative they wanted to promote to the public

All of that was correct.
2016 was a shitty, shitty election.
Choices were
A) Yale Law graduate with decades of experience in government and world affairs
B) Sleazy businessman + press whore who didnt even know what the Nuclear Triad is.
Hillary was the establishment monster forced upon left leaning voters like myself, but in all the noise of contreversy, you never actually listened to what Trump had to say, or critiques thereoff. pt 1.

>but from the video that's what I interpreted it and thought that's what user was talking about.
That is what user is talking about, be he's deliberately not taking into account the entire context of what Trump said.
Start at :19, he clearly states, "IF IT IS RUSSIA...", meaning the quotes after regarding her emails are referencing that IF THEY DID HACK, he hopes they find them and release them.
Other user keeps implying that Trump was straight up asking them to hack her by saying what he said, which can only be assumed if you are taking the first half of his quote out and hen only using the second half as your argument...
Meaning, taking his words out of context.

>“Mr. Trump, Dr. Carson just referenced the single most important job of the president, the command, the control and the care of our nuclear forces. And he mentioned the triad. The B-52s are older than I am. The missiles are old. The submarines are aging out. It’s an executive order. It’s a commander-in-chief decision.
>“What’s your priority among our nuclear triad?”
>Trump: “Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can trust, who is totally responsible, who really knows what he or she is doing. That is so powerful and so important.”
And one of the things that I’m frankly most proud of is that in 2003, 2004, I was totally against going into Iraq because you’re going to destabilize the Middle East. I called it. I called it very strongly. And it was very important.” “But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes to nuclear. Nuclear changes the whole ballgame. Frankly, I would have said get out of Syria; get out – if we didn’t have the power of weaponry today. The power is so massive that we can’t just leave areas that 50 years ago or 75 years ago we wouldn’t care. It was hand-to-hand combat.”

So nothing indicating he understands the specifics of the Nuclear Triad, and the question regarded maintenance of important assests....then Syria, a topical subject...then babble

/thread

Attached: 1494776064628.png (796x498, 635K)

It's hard to understate the gravity of the situation.

President Barack Hussein Obama created the Russian Collusion lie to justify spying on Trump's campaign during the election. They got a FISA warrant against Carter Page accusing him of being a spy. Carter Page hasn't even been charged with a crime...

They then used that FISA warrant to get unredacted intelligence against Trump's campaign in realtime - Susan Rice admitted before Congress to unmasking senior Trump campaign officials' confidential campaign communications. Samantha Power said that people were FORGING HER SIGNATURE to make illegal unmasking requests!

AS IF IT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH ALREADY, then they got a special counsel to go after Trump for HALF HIS FUCKING TERM IN OFFICE based on the fucking Russia LIE.

And the media was cheering them on EVERY. STEP. OF THE WAY.

This is without a doubt the single greatest political scandal in American history. There MUST be a reckoning here, people MUST be punished for this!

Trump tower has been attracting FBI attention for decades.

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#221c7e443991

Russian Collusion: It Was Hillary Clinton All Along
investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

The case for Russia collusion … against the Democrats
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats

For the Real Collusion Story, Look at Hillary Clinton
theepochtimes.com/for-the-real-collusion-story-look-at-hillary-clinton_2625185.html

Attached: 1551199590146.jpg (896x608, 67K)

>Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein appoints former FBI director Robert Mueller
From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation. A Grand Jury had been impanelled.
Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”. Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared.
Hmmm, now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out. Guess who took over this investigation in 2002?
Bet you can’t guess. None other than James Comey.
Now, that’s interesting, isn’t it?
Guess who was transferred in to the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS?
Your friend and mine, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.
It gets better, well not really, but this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?
Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005?
No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States, Rod Rosenstein.
Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame?
I know, it’s a miracle, just a coincidence, just an anomaly in statistics and chances, Robert Mueller.

Attached: 1543819623993.jpg (3031x1792, 541K)

What do all four casting characters have in common? They all were briefed and/or were front line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.
Now that’s just a coincidence, right?
Ok, lets chalk the last one up to mere chance.
Let’s fast forward to 2009.

James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, on her own personal email server by the way.
The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
Like all good public servants do, you know looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.
Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, the People got absolutely nothing out of it.
However, prior to the sales approval, no other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.
Guess who was the FBI Director during this time frame?
Yep, Robert Mueller. He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.
Guess who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland.
No other than, Rod Rosenstein.

Attached: d43f4e8de71809bf23d4d624490110c8e99f91f76ade8ed808906e21955a8f17.png (1398x1342, 856K)

OKOK GUYS... guys, so lets just give some people a littel red pil.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-7CiljQ_LI&list=PLLxt-yfNj_Cnk9KuXjCwm-_2DUhgdNL7B&index=5

Attached: popo.jpg (480x488, 19K)

Guess what happened to the informant?
The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.
How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
Guess what happened soon after the sale was approved?

~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division
No other than, Lois Lerner.
Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?
Let’s fast forward to 2015.
Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server.
He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law.
He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.
Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.
Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013?Guess who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer.
James Comey.

Did someone say emails?

Attached: Funny-Vampire-Hillary-Clinton-Photoshop-Face-Image.jpg (400x388, 28K)

discord/
--|+|--|14|--|+|--
.gg/Bsyufq6