Last one capped, let's get a new one going. Shota stories / experiences welcome

Last one capped, let's get a new one going. Shota stories / experiences welcome.

Attached: poh-14.png (800x1236, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doing god's work

Attached: 1553301536368.jpg (767x1405, 122K)

Attached: Shotail Mating Press Boy 001.jpg (1200x825, 268K)

;)

Attached: 66050453_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x855, 684K)

Also, here's my quick rundown GT from last thread:

>be me 8yo
>get molested by 14yo neighbor boy
>rough, mean, inconsiderate, etc.
>no lube, came in my face and called me faggot, "Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you", etc.
>badtimes.exe
>this went on for two years
>neighbor boy moves away

>dont miss neighbor boy at all
>do miss butt stuff
>confusion.gif
>steal lots of cucumbers from mom's garden

>be 12
>uncle is father figure / best freind
>always has my back
>trust him with everything
>end up telling him about neighbor boy's abuse, confusion, cucumbers, etc.
>uncle comforts me and assures me I'm not weird
>admits to me he's actually bi
>develop crush on uncle
>try like a dumb kid to seduce him
>after half a summer of that, uncle gives in
>gentle, kind, considerate, etc.
>lube and stretching, came inside and kissed me, "I love you more than anything user", etc.
>goodtimes.exe
>this went on for four great years
>uncle flips his tacoma on the thruway and dies

Attached: poh-01.jpg (850x1070, 140K)

Attached: Shotail Mating Press Boy 012.jpg (1200x825, 282K)

Attached: 69464337_p6_master1200.jpg (1200x1108, 271K)

Attached: 51520488_p1_master1200.jpg (650x602, 230K)

Attached: 72458474_p0.jpg (1378x2039, 1.53M)

Sorry about your uncle, user

Attached: 1553474384236.jpg (957x1024, 94K)

Thank you, user. It happens :/

Miss him every day

Attached: poh-10.jpg (850x1159, 399K)

Attached: 51520488_p0_master1200.jpg (700x624, 328K)

Attached: 1466968655777-1.jpg (836x940, 294K)

I'm sorry about your uncle.
It sounds like you two had a great thing. I'm jealous I never had that kind of love or attention growing up. Or sexual experiences in general.

Thx, user. It is what it is.

Attached: 64062808_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x900, 391K)

Any favorite time you would wanna greentext?
Idk why reading them is so intriguing. I guess trying to project myself back in time.

Got you user. Just gimme a few minutes.

Attached: bce1dff46fd2b71896662dff2bf4ed73.jpg (500x661, 153K)

Attached: 1552471098750.png (1000x880, 683K)

I'll be here.
Cold medicine ain't taking me out yet.

Attached: 4fff68a24ed95b9419df56dda1f0c14e.jpg (600x586, 215K)

Anyone have saved greentexts?
I've never had the foresight to save anything I see cause I'm a fucking tard.

I think my 10 year old cousin likes showing off.

>Summer
>I'm inside, everyone else out back in the pool
>Cousin comes inside, I see him looking around downstairs, looks scared as it's pretty dark down there and he doesn't like to be alone
>Comes upstairs with me
>"user can I change here?"
>"Sure the bathroom is righ-"
>Drops his suit on the spot
>Takes his sweet time drying off and getting dressed
>Occasionally glances over at me

>A week or so later he's over again, we're hanging out in the guest room
>Goes into the bathroom to pee, leaves the door open
>After a minute he leans out, says he's having trouble with the light
>lol whatever dude
>Go in there
>His pants are around his ankles and he starts peeing
>"Dude!", obviously feigning surprise even though he just told me to go in there

Did you give him the attention he was looking for? At least take a good look?

>be me
> be 12
>parents go away for the two weeks and leave me with uncle
> uncle doesnt care for me, basically feeds me twice a day but besides that and making sure im in bed at night he doesnt even notice im around
>be normal twelve year old playing in uncles back yard
> pants were dirty from playing in the mud so i had taken them off, running around barefoot and wearing nothing but some boxer briefs and a tshirt. it was hot out and the yard was fenced in with a wooden privacy fence so i didnt feel like it was a big deal
> think i was pretending to be a pokemon trainer and pretending i was doing pokemon battles
> i yelled at my pretend vaporeon to use water gun
> couple seconds later a blast of water comes over the fence soaking me
> bust my ass laughing after the initial shock.
> neighbor guy is shooting his water hose over the fence at me
> let myself get sprayed by the falling water and run around in it for minute
> both laughing
> soaked in water. underwear soaked to skin, probably could see everything thinking back
> neighbor guy pops head over fence, id met him once or twice, usually when i was off to play or getting the mail for uncle
> nice guy. really laid back and always smiling at me and yelling jokes to me to get me to laugh and smile
> asks me where my uncle is. tell him hes down at his job
> asks me why im alone and in my underwear in the back yard
> tell him
> gets him laughing, tells me im soaking wet and should dry off,
> tells me to come on over and hell get me a towel
> child logic, do what the adult says, even though uncles house is right there and i had a towel and fresh change of clothes a twenty feet walk away

> use the back alley entrance and go over to his place
> hes smiling at me and tells me to come on in, but only into the kitchen so i wouldnt get hte rest of the house wet
> grabs a towel and instead of offering it to me begins to dry my head. he pretends to be making whipping noises while he doing so and gets me to chuckle again

> he finishes and tells me to take off my shirt since its soaked, again adult said it so off comes the shirt
> felt a little uncomfortable but he started drying my chest and belly and back
> told me hed be right back and brings some baggy shorts from his room for me
> tells me ot take my underwear off
> feeling awkward now but turn away from him and take them off, i remembe them making that odd slapping sound wet cloth makes when your taking it off
> " nice ass sailor" he says in a bad impersonation of a gay guy
> makes me chuckle with nervousness.
> hands me the shorts have to be held up or they would start slipping down
> try to put them on while being modest but im sure i slipped a few times and he got a peek at some goods
> throws my clothes in the dryer and tells me i could hang out and wait if i was bored, or heds just bring the clothes over later if i wanted. made it seem like a request. but as he said it he was directing me to his front room where he had a library of movies and a giant tv.
> i decided to stay
> the first movie we watched i remember very clearly, it was harold and kumar go to white castle
> he talked weed up to me for the entire first half of the movie

> so it shouldnt surprise you when he brought a bowl and started filling it to smoke
> i had just done d.a.r.e so i was freaking out a little
> he told me it was fun and fine, and it wouldnt adversily affect me in any way
>after nagging me and smoking half the bowl himself i gave in and hit it
> so im very high after a bit. like barely keep your eyes open, having trouble thinking high
> and he puts on another movie
> it was called for a lost soldier
> and yes it was about this topic at hand
> hes talking to me about how boys and men can have relationships and all that, i can barely follow half of what he says, i keep laughing at stupid non funny things in the movie
> he asks me to get him the remote, so i stand up and go to get it, forgetting the shorts and they fall down and he can see everything
> im embarrassed and try to apologize through my stupor but he laughs and it gets me giggling
> so wiggle it at him and he laughs but says hell get me for that
> so he pretends to chase me, i just let the shorts fall and run out of them
> so now somehow in the space of a couple of hours im now in my neighbors house, high as hell, naked, with no clue what im doing or how to get out of it. and honestly i was having fun. so idk
> neighbor catches me and pulls me over his shoulder and carries me back to couch where he throws me down and starts tickling me all over
> im laughing hysterically cant stop wiggling around
> dont realize his face is next to mine until he is kissing me
> try to pull away but he had big hands and one is holding my chest down
> after he breaks kiss, tell him i dont want ot do that but he keeps kisisng my cheek and then my neck, telling me its ok. and to just relax
> kisses his way down and gives me my first blowjob
> feels amazing, wont stop til im wiggling and gasping with pleasure
> im laying on couch in shock and still high so not sure what to think

> hes kneeling over me with one knee to either side of my shoulders and i realize his cocks out and hes gently pressing it to my lips
> so i suck on him, and he face fucks me for a solid two minutes before pulling away and cumming on my face
> lays next to me and kisses me over and over saying that i was a good boy, i did agood job
> feels kind of comfortable, even after everything and i find myself dozing off
> i wake up and my face is wet and hes holding a wet cloth trying to hide it in his pocket
> realize im wearing my underwear and shirt again
> tries to feed me some bull about how i dozed off watching the movie and so he just dressed me again so i would be comfortable
> i think he though that somehow the pot would make me forget everything, maybe he laced it with something, but i remembered
> went home and had a long night with conflicting emotions, thought about telling someone but was scared i would go to jail for smoking pot. and also figured that since i kind of liked it that meant it wasnt all bad and that i should keep it as a secret to myself
> neighbor didnt bother me the rest of my stay there that time
> but about five months later when i was staying the weekend i went over and asked if i could watch a movie with him. i guess essentially he groomed me? idk, but pretty much every time i stayed over at my uncles i would go over and have some fun. we did alot of things together. until i turned fourteen and got pubes and suddenly he didnt think it was a good idea anymore

Attached: 088.jpg (1704x2456, 392K)

Damn. Hell of a story.
How far did he push you?

Attached: 089.jpg (1689x2461, 577K)

Attached: 090.jpg (1706x2464, 846K)

Attached: 091.jpg (1689x2458, 574K)

Sry, got busy for a minute there with IRL.
How it started with uncleanon:
-be 12
-mom and I move to uncles house across town
-mom works 2nd shift, always hang out with uncle after he gets off work
-he and I are chilling in the park behind our house, feeding ducks at the pond
-two girls walk by us and giggle, uncle notices
-"I think they like you user. You gonna say hi?"
-this leads into "the talk"...after some coaxing I admit I already know about "sex stuff"
-asks me how
-I tell him neighbor boy told me about it and gave me nudie mags (penthouse, playboy, etc.)
-"Oh yeah? He tell you anyhting else?"
-I said no, but he could tell I was hiding something and I could sense his concern
-fast forward about 3 weeks (summer vacation) and uncleanon walks in on me with a cucumber up my ass
-I freak out, hide in the closet and start crying
-he does his best "good dad" impression and coaxes me out of the closet, asks me to talk to him about it
-I'm super ashamed, break down crying and admit what happened to me with neighbor boy
-admit I'm confused as hell about my sexuality
-beg him not to tell mom, not to hate me for "being gay", etc.
-uncle picks me up and hugs me, reassures me that I'm not a broken freak, etc
-afterwards, we're sitting on the back porch eating ice cream sandwiches
-comment that I still feel weird about him knowing, still worried that he'll think less of me somehow
-"You wanna know a secret? I like guys, too. Well, girls and guys. I'm bi"
-You're just trying to make me feel better...
-"Nope. Serious"
-Really?
-"Yeah. Been awhile, but I've been with a couple dudes before. Do you think any less of me, now that you know that?"
-No
-"See? There's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing wrong with you, user. I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. You know that, right?"

I;ve had years to reflect, and I honestly don't think it was his intention, but that was the beginning of my intense attraction to my uncle

Attached: sample-7c8f006e99610153c84f932991ab9c04.jpg (1000x816, 638K)

Attached: 092.jpg (1707x2461, 722K)

Attached: 093.jpg (1694x2460, 659K)

Attached: 094.jpg (1696x2464, 650K)

I found reasons to look, bringing him clothes and such, but I wouldn't do more than that.

I've told this story a few times, but this is my favorite shota memory.

>Be 8, love swimming. Take a class just to get in the water even though I'm a good swimmer.
>Make friends with another boy, skinny, curly black hair, freckles on his face, even thought he was cute at the time.
>Most kids don't change in the locker room, just dry off and go home in their suit.
>I get into a wide stall with no door, he gets into the one next to mine.
>Take my suit off facing the back wall, turn around and he's standing in the entrance, shining wet, completely naked, and pushing his hips towards me with this impish grin on his face.
>Laugh and chase him back into his stall. We go back and forth like this a bunch of times.
>Dry off under the big blowdryer things on the wall.
>Do this every week until the class ends.

At that age it wasn't even sexual, just this feeling that's something like excitement and comfort without any of the lust of sexual attraction. These days I'm not even interested in sex, casual nudity where both parties are enjoying it is what does it for me.

Attached: 1548719622996.jpg (859x1200, 575K)

Jesus christ I'm a moron. Fixed to appease my OCD.

>be 12
>mom and I move to uncles house across town
>mom works 2nd shift, always hang out with uncle after he gets off work
>he and I are chilling in the park behind our house, feeding ducks at the pond
>two girls walk by us and giggle, uncle notices
>"I think they like you user. You gonna say hi?"
>this leads into "the talk"...after some coaxing I admit I already know about "sex stuff"
>asks me how
>I tell him neighbor boy told me about it and gave me nudie mags (penthouse, playboy, etc.)
>"Oh yeah? He tell you anyhting else?"
>I said no, but he could tell I was hiding something and I could sense his concern
>fast forward about 3 weeks (summer vacation) and uncleanon walks in on me with a cucumber up my ass
>I freak out, hide in the closet and start crying
>he does his best "good dad" impression and coaxes me out of the closet, asks me to talk to him about it
>I'm super ashamed, break down crying and admit what happened to me with neighbor boy
>admit I'm confused as hell about my sexuality
>beg him not to tell mom, not to hate me for "being gay", etc.
>uncle picks me up and hugs me, reassures me that I'm not a broken freak, etc
>afterwards, we're sitting on the back porch eating ice cream sandwiches
>comment that I still feel weird about him knowing, still worried that he'll think less of me somehow
>"You wanna know a secret? I like guys, too. Well, girls and guys. I'm bi"
>You're just trying to make me feel better...
>"Nope. Serious"
>Really?
>"Yeah. Been awhile, but I've been with a couple dudes before. Do you think any less of me, now that you know that?"
>No
>"See? There's nothing wrong with it, and there's nothing wrong with you, user. I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. You know that, right?"

Attached: sample_345f0ff333bb65b551f40288ea0bb69c.jpg (850x704, 622K)

>that was the beginning of my intense attraction to my uncle
I could see why. I'm honestly most impressed you could fit a cucumber up your ass. I'm 29 and can't fit it without some pain xD

by the end of our relationship we had had full anal. both him fucking me and me fucking him.
he had me do other things like pose for picture for him, and once or twice we went online to chatroom and he got off to me seducing other guys through webcam and chat ( i was never allowed to go be naked, either he was jealous or worried about getting in trouble).
the weirdest one was where he wanted me to dress up as peter pan and him as hook and he would tie me up and pretend he had captured the lost boy once and for all and pretend to rape me.

Fictional experience of a shota being raped by his father. Saved from a thread earlier today—a not-so-glamorous look at child molestation.

Attached: 4134E6CA-B34C-4B59-9806-12A7225D47E5.jpg (850x1169, 396K)

Attached: 9D4ECC77-8A68-49F7-95DD-402093C4DB8F.jpg (850x1169, 327K)

Attached: CC78602E-6000-4F0B-9796-D9A3E726549F.jpg (850x1169, 357K)

Mom kept a garden. I'd pick one that wasn't full grown, although I was always a bit of a size queen I guess. Just gotta go slow.

Attached: sample_7ea1c7d9b17b7c9c89252c9e55e2eb1e.jpg (1051x1349, 110K)

Glad your uncle died. Wish you where in that truck too so one less faggot would be in the world.

More stories like this if anyone has them. Love group shota stuff.

Attached: explodeinhisass.png (603x501, 134K)

Attached: 36443F35-566A-40EF-BC3E-6ACECA503965.jpg (850x1169, 297K)

I don't understand who enjoys this shit

Attached: 4F66A946-B4DD-4040-953F-1FB903897772.jpg (850x1169, 390K)

yawn

I’m not so sure the artist did it purely for the purpose of sexual gratification. The drawings are pretty explicit, so it can be reasonably assumed that’s part of the idea; but think he was also trying to bring attention to the ugliness and trauma of this sort of thing.

Greentext an anal?
And yes. That Peter Pan one sounds weird af.

>slowly dies alone

Attached: I Dont Get It.jpg (3000x4000, 1.45M)

Attached: 65ffedfe4bd4dedc1136dd74643e0897.jpg (848x1000, 253K)

Attached: 71584633_p0.jpg (1440x2160, 755K)

Sry this is taking as long as it is. I wasn't planning on company showing up when I started this thread.

Uncleanon cont.

>been droppin' hints like crazy all summer long
>extra long hugs, playful kisses for no reason, straight up STARING at his package
>noideawhatimdoing.exe
>one rainy saturday night mom picks up a shift, uncleanon and I are on on the couch watching Road Trip
>scene comes on where Sean William Scott gets his prostate milked by the hot nurse
>I should be laughing, but instead I'm breathing heavy and biting my lip
>heregoesnothing.webm
>Uncleanon..would you...would you do it with me?
>"Do What? Wait, what the hell user, no way! I'm your uncle, for Christ's sake!"
>So what? I..I like you...and you said you like guys too, and I'm a guy...so what's the problem?
>in my mind, this made perfect sense, so I crawled onto his lap and tried kissing him
>"No. You're my nephew - you're my blood. You're also 12. You're a kid, and you have no idea what you're doing or what you're asking. You-"
>tried to kiss him again, and he threw me off him onto the other side of the couch and walked outside
>I felt dead. I walked to my room and fell face first onto the bed crying. I thought I ruined my relationship with the one person who understood me and cared about me.
>the door creaked open

Attached: sample_42594d201a7f70a7ec0ec89af373371c.jpg (850x1360, 601K)

i suppose
> been a while since we started
> actually turned 13 not long before this happens
> visiting uncle which means visiting neighbor
> he very into it this time, barely lets me in the door before telling me to take my clothes off
> usually we bullshitted for awhile but guess he was horny
> we go to his room and he kisses me as he pushes me onto his bed
> kissing his way down as per usual
> i was used to it at that point so i was laying there with one arm behind my head watching him work
> sucking on me and asks me to lift my knees so their my feet are placed near my butt
> do so
> we had actually done alot of anal play before this
> he had convinced me that having your asshole stroked and fiingered while getting blowed makes it feel so much better
>really liked it when i would do it to him while i was giving him blowjobs. i wasnt the biggest fan of it, felt weird when my butthole was messed with
>but let him do what he was going to do
> got a finger in, was being more aggressive then he usually was with his finger, got it in past the second knuckle without going slowly
> had to ask him to slow down before he went and got some ky jelly
> got his usually two fingers in and wriggling them around
> he liked when i moaned, even when it was fake and unconvincing so i was doing alot of that

> he suddenly crawled up on the bed and kissed me again while gently stroking me and said " user, i need you, im going to fuck you now"
> wasnt said as a request
> so i found myself anxiously being instructed to grab my knees and pull them toward me
> watched as he smeared ky on his cock and some more on a finger and around my asshole.
> told him i wasnt sure, and his answer was to tell me it would be fine and to stroke my cheek lovingly
> pushed in slowly, he had his arms to either side of me and his hand baled into fists resting on the bed. had mylegs to either side of his chest
> felt so weird and invasive at first.
> thankfully he wasnt a big guy, he ad a 5.5 incher and wasnt all that thick either.
>he got the head in. and it hurt and i asked him to take it out and i would just blow him instead like usual
>told me to relax and pushed in more
>it kinda hurt and alot of weird pressure but not hurting as much as i thought it would
> he gets all the way in andwaits for a minute or two
> before pulling out and pushing in
> im biting my teeth and looking at the ceiling waiting for this to supposedly feel good
> he starts fucking me in earnest and i can still remember the mattress lighly squeaking as he goes
> ive lost any pleasure from the experience and am soft and all i can think about is how my legs hurts from being in the air for so long
>he tries to make it fun for me by jerking me off and kissing me but im just waiting for him to finish
> he does eventually, and rolls off me and im allowed to put my legs down, thighs are on fire
> hes panting and doesnt say anything to me, just goes to the bathroom, he comes out like thirty minutes later and gives me a half hearted handjob
the second or third time we did it, i was more prepred and we did it doggy style and i found i really enjoyed it

Bumpz

OP here. Sry, juggling a bunch of shit right now

Attached: 1411509719946-0.jpg (896x633, 96K)

Flaming chainsaws??

Flaming drunk Friends, but close enough. part 3:

>Uncleanon- I'm so fucking sorry!
>I jumped up from the bed, wrapped my arms around his waist and continued sobbing into his chest
>I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid...I didn't...I didn't mean to-
>"Shh. It's okay user."
>he took my chin in between his thumb and index finger and tilted my head up towards his
>"It's ok. Please don't cry..."
>he leaned over and kissed me...deeply
>I kissed back
>he picked my up by the butt and carried me out the door and upstairs to his room, while I wrapped my legs around him and fought his tongue with mine
>he layed me down gently onto the bed and took off his t-shirt, revealing his hairy but toned and tanned 35yo torso
>I looked back at him, amazed and still not quite believing what was happening
>But why...I thought-
>"I love you, user. And you're right - that's all that matters. Do you love me?
>Yes
>"Do you still want me?"
Yes
>He leaned over and slowly undressed me, kissing each part of my body as he went
>I sat up and undid his belt and jeans, dropped them, and marveled at the obvious and large hard on he was already sporting
>"Go ahead" He grinned. "Take it out. It's all yours now.."
>I pulled it past the waistband of his boxer briefs and let it fall free
>Holy...whoa...
>Uncle user was probably just under 8", uncut, and THICK - especially in the middle of the shaft
>"Haha, yeah. Still wanna do this?"
>Hell yes! Pretty sure I'll be okay...I have had SOME practice, you know?
>"Sure you have, but this ain't no vegetable, kiddo. Either way, we don't have to-"
>I cut him off by leaning forward and taking the tip into my mouth
>I still vividly remember the smell of his pubes - like fresh sweat and old spice and "him"
>I'd also practiced this before, so I think I suprosed him with my gag-reflex control, and he was obviously enjoying it
>"Alright, ok buddy...I think I'm gonna..."
>I took my mouth off him, leaned back on the bed, and slipped my tighty whities off

Attached: sample_7c8f006e99610153c84f932991ab9c11.jpg (850x975, 128K)

Do you have the source of the artist, OP?

Piper of hameln or hamlin or something. I really like his stuff, but I haven't found much of it. I'll post more of him in a little bit when I can get back to my PC.

Bumping

Attached: 1520861274406.gif (400x600, 579K)

I love animated shota

Attached: 1518080872827.webm (1500x844, 1.75M)

Attached: 1523895018675.gif (656x410, 2M)

its art

OP here. Small dump

Attached: poh-87.jpg (668x1200, 344K)

Attached: poh-125.jpg (474x523, 32K)

Attached: poh-02.jpg (800x1236, 277K)

Attached: poh-06.jpg (600x1047, 189K)

Attached: poh-05.jpg (600x983, 148K)

And that's all I got. Though I'm certain there's more out there somewhere...

Attached: poh-08.jpg (850x550, 102K)

Somebody keep it goin if they can. I've gotta step away from the PC for a bit, but I'll still be phonefagging

Attached: 66fbafb51a3bb0c511b903b5326bd651.png (1000x806, 590K)

I've showered with several boys, mostly 6-11ish, quite a few times, nothing overly sexual though

How'd you manage that? Also good on you for not trying anything.

Kill yourself faggots

Eat shit, douchebag

Some are family like nephews and we're all pretty close so it's fairly normal when they stay at my place or after we go to the pool and such. A couple of their friends also. Most recently my gf's 9yo nephew, who I will admit is really cute.

Attached: 1552313409625.jpg (590x904, 908K)

Y’all fuckin messed up in the noggin. Get some help.

Even Jesus loved ALL of the children...

>he says, 80 posts deep in a shota thread

How do you suggest we get help, without bringing the attention of law enforcement? Please, be specific.

he had to be asolutely sure, had to study every inch on every picture to be absolutely sure were messed up in the noggin

Bmp

This is a gif of a canine being beaten to death with a shovel.

Attached: 561ECB14-E78D-4EDA-AB3F-58E6F1786735.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

weirdest bump ive ever seen on an already dead thread but good on ya i guess?

Cuteboi

Attached: sample_1766661124f853c355f9ba9a33e0c6b8.jpg (850x1120, 66K)

Attached: sample_15995426721453553c89272f01f41af7.jpg (850x1205, 104K)

Attached: Read.jpg (1600x1200, 282K)

Attached: sample_e657aaa8fdf564da4df0e30292b8b068.jpg (850x1062, 205K)

Hello Mr. NSA

Attached: 56b16b81f80c36874ea9b329436200be.jpg (678x965, 392K)

Attached: 535f28d1df2b1a58f285f6ced73124fe.jpg (800x640, 304K)

unlike you guys I don't have a story to tell, I wish I did somehow...

all I know is there was this guy, a friend of the family, when I was 10 who was very happy to see me every time he visited, he would take me on his lap sometimes, he was kinda fun, one time he wanted to take me for a walk and my grandmother straight up refused, I asked her why, told her I wanted to hang out with him, he was fun, she stated she had the feeling he might do inappropriate things with me (I knew what she was talking about I wasn't retarded)
This sparked my imagination and made me want to hang out with him more. but alas....

Attached: sample_61ce95d9957d989a81d93cc0f409c3c5.jpg (850x610, 297K)

Attached: sample_a1fbb705af643653d198869e4f4d3d0e.jpg (850x637, 373K)

Attached: sample_a1fbb705af643653d198869e4f4d4d0e.jpg (850x637, 389K)

Attached: sample_9bf08b2930ec9fdcb26e16250775840e.jpg (850x637, 75K)

Attached: 1bb9f1272113ee3d17be18a3853df1ea.png (950x1150, 916K)

Attached: sample_502aa0d2814ab79148f19d960def3d92.jpg (850x637, 117K)

Attached: 3029657c48073464b41f40357f4b794c.jpg (455x700, 38K)

Attached: sample_e4286205501f9c4913a2ef0cf451f950.jpg (850x667, 337K)

Attached: sample-7c8f006e99610153c84f932991ab9c15.jpg (1000x1028, 733K)

>be young
>babysitter older
>play vidya games
>bored
>decide to wrestle
>start to get flipped like a front flip
>After a while
>we are on the couch
>with his salty cock in my mouth
>And digits in my ass
>long story short
>he made a trap

Attached: lunaflame 20.jpg (850x811, 61K)

I'm really so jealous of you guys having experienced this sort of thing... nothing ever happened to me...

Attached: bfd8d71bb9a9eef7c7d0f2e93dc56d07.png (800x912, 683K)

Attached: karintou18 00.jpg (750x1000, 508K)

I wanna be the little boy

Me and my cousins looked at each other’s butts just like this and never did anything and I fucking die thinking I could have had such amazing memories

Burn in Hellfire degenerates
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Imagine if you could wake up tomorrow with any age body you want, but your current brain. What age and body type would you pick and why? What would you do?

Me:

Body
>6yo
>redhead / freckles
>skinny / short
>small uncut cock
>bubble butt

I suppose I'd find the first pervert I could, and hope he had friends :) Also, I'd have them take me to the mall for girl clothes and be a total sissy.

Attached: 38216b6933e21bbfab4db98ff8df48de.png (818x859, 766K)

Attached: 3c767b746fa918f95a9be0c83e605569.jpg (590x767, 117K)

Attached: 3d-shota-boy-gay-porn.jpg (792x452, 35K)

before I hit puberty, otherwise similar as you, with a pervert to groom me and turn me into his little sissy pet.

Attached: 9ef038da763e3b3c3199762e30bb9c24.jpg (800x624, 257K)

Attached: 9ef038da763e3b3c3199762e30bb9c25.jpg (500x698, 199K)

Attached: 9ef038da763e3b3c3199762e30bb9c26.jpg (500x698, 198K)

Attached: 9ef038da763e3b3c3199762e30bb9c27.jpg (500x698, 254K)

Attached: 9ef038da763e3b3c3199762e30bb9c28.jpg (500x698, 324K)

>with a pervert to groom me and turn me into his little sissy pet
I've also thought it would be amazing to have a perverted single mother or transgender father who feminizes me, prepares me for men and generally encourages the process.

Attached: inter.jpg (474x540, 51K)

Attached: 62461781_p18_master1200.jpg (1200x841, 435K)

Attached: hayashibara hikari 03.jpg (381x1000, 70K)

Attached: Girly-Boys-Shotacon-3D-Images-18.png (790x1132, 802K)

Attached: 1552861661565.jpg (1024x638, 93K)

Attached: 1552866381885.jpg (2094x2031, 797K)

discord/
--|+|--|17|--|+|--
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 9cff6955d8bfda2e96ee5a8d6938e22d.jpg (640x640, 132K)

Attached: 2c07c922d36f7a365b7b058aeb5a3.jpg (1450x1000, 812K)

Attached: 044d93b5262e68124bc88220abf7947f.jpg (1050x1500, 696K)

Attached: 87fbdc182453cfc68aee93092ab0b46f.jpg (700x800, 97K)

Attached: 68554bb8c44188972145c9150b1e6416.jpg (650x550, 61K)

Attached: 03dfa92f4d3f2a680910e18ceddc0357.jpg (849x1200, 479K)

Attached: 66220577_p0.png (1200x1008, 799K)

Attached: 372490494a1ad8ad3198cda4fd6c9a08.jpg (730x960, 61K)

OP here. That's it for me. Somebody else take over if you wanna keep it going. Night all.

Attached: Realistic-Yaoi-Shotacon-Artworks-2-15-768x909.jpg (768x909, 111K)