This is Confess-A-Bear

This is Confess-A-Bear
Anything you wanna share user?

Attached: sec1552239355351.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I secretly hate people who say they're depressed.

I publicly hate people who say they're depressed.

I wish I could do that but if I do, people will bitch and moan about insensitivity.

I love nigger dicks

Attached: 001.png (800x1035, 503K)

I found a sex tape of my mom and her husband when I was in elementary school and tried masturbating to it.

I wish I knew where to start. I cross dressed once using some clothes in Kohl's while in the dressing room

>my mom and her husband
Lmao your father was a cuck

Holy shit

I was very confused obviously. Found a strap on not too long after that and didn't realize what it was

I’m depressed ;(

hate you

When I was 13 I jerked off onto my 10 year old neighbors bathing suit bottoms right before she put them on to go swimming.

I used to think I had bad social anxiety until I started watching Dexter and felt way too relatable to him. Also, I make my living in sales and rely on small talk and conversation.

I don't have any desire to hurt anyone or feel anything though. Honestly, I can't even tell if I really feel anything about my family either. I find absolute solace and calmness in being alone. Something is broken or missing from my brain... I guess.

I have feelings for my cousin

Attached: 4L_YByxds4R.jpg (450x416, 43K)

Wow i feel the exact same way. Hang in there user, you arent alone

youtu.be/JUVYcRCsEQI

I'm weak

I blackmailed a friend just so I could fuck his wife.

That's just it.. I don't even need to "hang in" there. I'm perfectly content with the way I am anyways.

When my friend told me they were killing themselves, my first thought was 'good, I won't have to worry about helping them anymore'. I feel awful for thinking like that.

Dude, he's saying he's better off alone.
Me too 'tho. My perfect birthday is to wake up and see or talk to absolutely nobody for the whole day.

Don't be. If that's what they want, then they should do. Suicide is a service.

I believe that the human race won't move forward past this point in any way apart from technologically unless we start euthanizing the population based on genetic discrimination and factors.

I believe we should murder the gangs and violent people first but others are pussies and don't want to think about it, if I mention it I have "problems" and need therapy

Also nice dubs

I'm actually incredibly uncomfortable around people with mental disorders. That shit is super weird to me and I always hated it when my mother would take me to her friend's house because her son has extreme mental retardation but expected me to go play with him. They would leave me in a room by myself with him. He would go on these random fits of rage and screaming. As a 11 year old this terrified the hell out of me and to this day I can't stand being near one for more than a couple of minutes before I just leave the room completely in fear of it having a damn panic attack. I honestly can't even see them as human, it me it's a scary creature.

I once ripped off the sticker that says do not remove on my mattress.

It's called being a sociopath.

We all love our family; how wholesome of you user.

you know what we want user

I feel similar.

Story please?

Attached: 5AD69ADD-9A81-400F-8DBB-20C5F9928156.jpg (750x669, 249K)

im pretty sure he girl im seeing right now is spiraling into an eating disorder and I feel guilty for thinking she looks better now. I want her to be happy/healthy but stay on the thinner side like she is now

isnt mental disorder =/= developmental disorder though? like would you feel the same way about someone with depression?

I blew a load on Confess-A-Bear last night.

>uncomfortable around ”people with mental disorders”
> implying you’re prone to panic attack’s

Attached: 737DB6A7-D5AC-4D10-BEC2-9F84635784EB.jpg (645x729, 48K)

That's just it user, our race doesn't see itself as one unified force. We see ourselves as divided and therefore divided we are. We even claim to all be different races and hide behind our cultures, but we all just have slight differences in the grand scheme of things. We choose to fight each other, but no one can ever win.

>panic attack equals = mental disorder
>uses edgy af strawman pic

i see only one retard here

Do you mean real depression or mainstream depression?

No, I have no issues when it comes to people with depression. I'm just terrified by people that scream while slamming their head against the wall or need to be restrained at least four times a week. Maybe I have the terms wrong but I assume you understand what I mean. Am I correct?

I never said I was prone to panic attacks. I just avoid people that slam their head into a wall for hours on end and scream while slapping themselves. That shit is weird and you can't tell me otherwise.

Attached: 0439820102.jpg (2360x1404, 169K)

thank god im not the only one. i cant stand to be around them and i will never feel bad for that. its just too much to deal with and simply not worth the risk considering i have nothing to gain from them. its not normal and i am extremely wary whenever someone like that is anywhere near me.

I keep telling my bf that I'm loyal but I also keep thotting on discord and Yea Forums. It's nothing too bad, I just put mildly sexual messages or something. I don't think it's bad but my bf would throw a fit if he saw it

Be gone wretched wrench

Attached: 693FEFB8-1F45-4441-BD94-8D0217BA0931.jpg (558x504, 56K)

You're definitely not alone. I genuinely believe we shouldn't allow them a place in society. Also people who allow them to have kids are even fkn worse

I hate myself and i want to die sometimes.

Right? I feel like it's something that is glaringly obvious but everyone just tries to ignore it. I had to deal with that shit for so long as a child. I'm sorry that certain people have to deal with it but I outright refuse to be near them. I understand completely and I don't want to be around them.

ah okay makes sense, I thought that's what you meant but was just curious

yeah, people with major developmental issues.. I hate being around them. sometimes a group of them on a field trip come to our kennel and do that shit in front of the dogs and their handlers are surprised when the dogs dont like them and growl/bark at them. like yeah, the dog can tell something is wrong with them

>I hate being around them. sometimes a group of them on a field trip come to our kennel and do that shit in front of the dogs and their handlers are surprised when the dogs dont like them and growl/bark at them.

Even nature doesn't like them.

OK, just making sure we were on the same page. But yeah, it's sad and all that they have this issue but I just don't want to be the one that has to deal with them. It's just way too much work. Some of them can be ok to deal with and then there are some that would throw their own feces at you.

because they wouldnt survive in nature. same reason when a puppy is born with a defect many times the mom refuses to care for them. a dog gave birth in one of our kennels over night and one of the puppies wasnt healthy. she shoved the puppy out of the bedding and refused to feed him bc it was a waste of resources the others needed

same thing would happen with them if it was socially acceptable

I want to fuck my gf’s mom. Like badly. It’s at the point where I’ve taken creepshots. I don’t think I bust harder than when I’m thinking about slamming her. She obv has no idea how many loads the thought of tapping her ass has milked out of my cock.

You are exactly correct. I feel for them, but their suffering isn't supposed to be prolonged like society allows. They just aren't normal, and no one wants to be around them. Why would they? They are a danger to themselves and others.

People may say we're harsh, but no one wants to live like that. I once heard a woman say that if she doesn't cook food whenever her handicapped son is hungry, he'll "bludgeon her to death with the skillet". Who wants to live like that?

They should never be allowed to reproduce under any circumstances. That is a literal crime against them and humanity. That is one of the absolute worst things someone could ever do

I'm a 33 year old man who's married but is in love with a 20 year old I met on this site.

Attached: 1552812652750.jpg (456x810, 40K)

oh hey, its me except with a 23yo.