How do you talk your wife into going naked in front of others?

How do you talk your wife into going naked in front of others?

Attached: DSC5874.jpg (3072x2065, 1.27M)

You don’t talk her into it. It has to come from with in

Things I wish for. My wife doesn't even get out of the shower without an arm over her boobs.

Try some different things that may lead to it. My fiance and I go to movies and I finger her under a blanket. I also like to grope her in public. This summer when we're at the beach I'm gonna pull the strings on her top and get her tits out

Romeo and Juliet

Start real slow. Dressing sexy etc. Took me about two years to pull it off

Mine is not that shy, but not comfortable to let others see her like that. But doesn't mind fantasizing about it.

She'll only do it if she thinks she's punishing you for some perceived slight. At the very least you need to make her think that you'd hate it. They don't bother when they don't get to see suffering.

I wish my gf was into being shown off to strangers. I havent told her that I show her ass off to hung dudes on the internet but I want to and I want her to love it

Consume more soy.

please tell me you have more

You just tell her. That's pretty much what she wants you to do.

Also, that's how you get anal.

My wife tells me about how she used to show herself off all the before we were together.... she has never done it with me. I think it's kind of hot. She's come close a few occasions while she was drunk though.

Don't need her to love it. Even hotter if she's reluctant and still willing to do it.

Attached: DSC86471.jpg (1600x1200, 485K)

Nice ass

What a shitty beach

Bump

That's the lesson I took from that picture too.

Molly?

I went to the woods and stayed in a cabin w/ a bunch of friends once. We all popped molly and my gf got frisky and we fucked in front of everyone.

For a while, another girl sucked me off while gf and I made out. I tried to fuck this girl too but gf put the kaybash on it. Oh well.

To this day, still the closest I've come to a threesome. Feelsbad.

That's the points. Having other guys cum in to her.

Last time all it took was 3 mix drinks.

bump

Attached: Cute Busty Blonde Enjoying Her Topless Vacation www.GutterUncensored.com 024.jpg (1600x1200, 1.13M)

That bikini is easily 2 sizes bigger than what she needs.

The only non-cuck I've seen on these threads. Good job user. My closest was fingering 2 girls at once but one couldn't get wet. Fucked the one that was wet, the one that couldn't get wet texted me later that night and we hooked up.

I'm a 2/10, one girl was pretty gross and the other one idk what was up with her, daddy issues most likely. Her other exs were pretty normal looking, dunno why she fucked me a bunch of times. Wateva.

Successfully.

Attached: IMG_4425.jpg (1811x1822, 434K)

yeah I really wish my wife would let my friends use her when they visit.

I want someone to put a huge load inside my wife's holes

I deleted nudes and vids of me fucking and getting blown by pic related, did I fuck up anons? She wasn't happy I took the vids so I deleted them like a good boy.

She seems to go back and forth between wanting to fuck again but she is back with her cuck ex, she cheated on him a bunch but he took her back. So deleting them could have been a good thing.

I could have used for blackmail though since it had her face in em.

Attached: 20190325_013728.jpg (1080x924, 381K)

Story?

Attached: 1527445540610.jpg (250x375, 30K)

blackmail is bad, user

You're the dumbest guy on Yea Forums I still have nudes from all my ex's, never deleted them for this exact reason.

I just get her nearly pass-out drunk, then it’s bottomless show off time with a few of my friends

Attached: C8560F67-B258-4F22-A8C5-6A9A5DB19E48.jpg (776x496, 144K)

Story? Pic related?