No man wants a serious relationship because I was born a boy. I just want to be a trad waifu

No man wants a serious relationship because I was born a boy. I just want to be a trad waifu.

Attached: 20190324_145423.jpg (710x947, 373K)

Don't worry. You'll kill yourself soon enough and won't have to worry about it anymore

OP is a faggot

Because most straight guys want kids. Adopting is an option but the end of the day having your own biological kids is the ideal

Attached: 43AE88DD-4427-4756-A506-FB82997B07BF.jpg (125x121, 3K)

This is discord is relevant /d99wxxQ

send me your kik and we can go on a date if you play your cards right :)

Jesus christ you're pretty. I'd want a relationship with you, show you off to everyone I know!

it's a real struggle for us transgirls, I know it too

Go back to lgbt psss threads ty

post more pics cutie

I gotta agree with this

and everyone you know will call you a faggot for being in a relationship with a transexual

hey, you have a snapchat, discord, or something along those lines? I'm up to talk if you want

Boo fucking hoo, how insecure do you have to be to need other people to tell you where to put your dick.

This is a man

>how insecure do you have to be to need other people to tell you where to put your dick.
For real though.

Attached: thatis-a-man.jpg (1921x1077, 617K)

suck a dick faggot

OP's, sure

here it was (note past tense)

Attached: 20181107_100838.jpg (1440x1980, 1.4M)

Attached: 20190223_131539.jpg (1212x1616, 925K)

well,this thread just turned gayer then expected

...i'd wife

op is a faggot(literally a faggot)

Ye can’t form babby
you can't get praegnet

That said, there is this one broad I dig that was born a boy. It snuck up on me - it’s just not something I would have considered before, but I really like her. I don’t think there is a chance, though.

Funny how it goes.

God dayum. Srs or is it just smaller now?
I would abdolutely wreck your throat from that angle, deep dicking into your super cute face

How to respond without thirst?

>Ye can’t form babby
>you can't get praegnet

Isn't it great?

OP is unironically a faggot

Attached: 1553055736568.png (393x393, 169K)

Stop fucking on the first date. Act like a real woman with self respect.
If you give it up easy you are only going to get low quality faggots.

Be yourself and be honest about it from the get go, you'll find someone

>act like a real women

faggot,he cant because he's not a real women

yeah,he'll find some soy drinking liberal faggot

Attached: 0371980605.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

It is great that it can’t happen by accident, but may be an issue that it can’t happen on purpose.

OP, would you describe your personality and sensibilities as feminine? I’m not talking about how you feel, but about how you think. The thing is, I like women, but they can be much more trouble than they are worth. What I’d like is a bio-broad with masculine thought processes and sensibilities, and I figure if you were socialized as male from an early age until recently, you’re at least halfway there.

you should shut that closet door a little bit more,your letting your gay out

>but may be an issue that it can’t happen on purpose.
Yeah nah, I don't want kids but I also like to fuck raw so this is perfect.

What? Stop thinking.

So much for being a trad waifu. Hopefully you’re at least up for role playing that he’s getting you pregnant against your will.

THIS

>so much for being a trad waifu
That ship had already sailed.

It did? I have actually met exactly one mtf that I would genuinely consider putting a ring on.
Hear my tale of woe:
I’d been good friends with this dude who was always kinda soft and androgynous. They’d make jokes about traps and would occasionally do gender-bent cosplay, but I never thought anything of it because he was interested in and was dating women. I knew him for nearly 10 years before he came out as she, and now it’s been a good 5+ years since then.
Anyway at first I thought it was all pretty strange, but she’s got a good head on her shoulders so I just rolled with it because ultimately it didn’t really change our friendship.

then one day I noticed she was pretty cute...

So it’s been a bit weird because here is this person that I’ve known for well over a decade that we’ve seen each other through ups and downs across 2 states through sickness, health, drunkenness and some legal trouble and we totally get each other but now I like how she looks in a skirt.
Finally I thought fuckit and just straight up told them that I liked them and wanted to try dating, but they only see me as platonic ;(

It’s funny because in times past, I’ve made jokes about fags, queers, and trannies, but now I’m pining after one. I just want to cuddle up next to her and snuggle while we play video games, then later that night enjoy a gentle lovemaking where she warns me not to cum inside her because she isn’t protected, and I do anyway and we both pretend I’m getting her pregnant against her will (it’s my thing).

You sound like a faggot

good lord moar

it can happen to you, too

Gross

Thankyou kind user. My only worry is when they see my penis. The first op got a bit messed up and I am on the waiting list for a revision surgery in 12 months.

Attached: BFFD7113-BE01-4F4B-8DC3-C44FED8DC9BE.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Maybe the penis mutilation is a bad idea. Any guy you get would be fine with the pipe

Good fucking lord dude you can't just chop your dick in two and expect it to he a pussy what in the fuck. You ruined yourself. Growing tits is one thing but you literally got so convinced you were a chick you decided to have your genitsls professionally mutilated... why cant these people just accept themselves for who they are. If you like to dress like a chick that cool what society considers to be feminine is made up but you were born with a dick and u cant just change that. At this point I'd just chop the fucking thing off become a nully and live out the fantasy of being used as a sex slave.

Is there now dating app for traps?

I would marry someone like you, on the condition I be allowed to impregnate a surrogate. Fuck adoption.

you horrible cunt.

I’m not gay you ashole

Wait wtf happens here, what was the goal?

you cut it off? silly girl
THE PENIS ONLY MAKES IT BETTER

What do you expect from a girl? All girls are silly and stupid, even the ones with dicks.

Post more OP

Thats perfect, any boob pics?

its not about being insecure
its about the fact that trans women aren't real women and you're wrong for luring people into getting these operations

I don't want or need anyone to get an operation. I've never heard anyone suggest srs, except the person that doesn't like their own body so I don't know where you get this bullshit

a lot of mtf hate their dicks

like crazy hate

im tellin ya when shi demands that u 'fuck the boy out of her' and starts crying when u try to reach around, thats when u know she hates her dick

read it and weep
the truth hurts sometimes

WTF.is.that.

the whole idea that "trans women are real women" is a ploy to support the industry
if we all accepted them as artificial women, there wouldn't be a problem, they'd be traps and trannies and they could live "normal" lives and everyone would understand what they were
but when you say trans women are "real" women, certain issues arise, it makes people believe it's more than just a superficial fix for their dissatisfaction with life, it makes them believe they can really become the opposite gender, and by supporting this, you also indirectly lead to inevitable mass suicides as all these VICTIMS realize their "transition" was nothing more than plastic surgery and artificial hormone imbalance

Wow, you're a piece of shit with no concept of cause and effect

not to mention it's completely irreversible
"cause and effect" my ass, you have no idea what you're fighting for and your ignorance is literally the biggest problem in the world

Is Doctor Octopus a man with 8 arms?
Maybe
Are they natural?
No
Doctor Octopus is a man with 2 arms and 6 artificial ones
Look up the definition of artificial and stop telling people that trans women are real women

After another 15 years you will age as a man does... that's when the suicide can happen... the regret can happen... just be true to yourself. Dont look in the mirror if it helps.

>born a boy
You still are a boy, you delusional faggot. You don't magically stop being one just because you injected yourself with hormones and cut off your balls.

your DNA is male
nice makeup tho

tits or ass and timestamp or gtfo

I ate 15 hotdogs last summer. Boy howdy!

Because most of us aren't qualified to deal with your mental illness

Attached: 71+iuzjeN7L._SX385_.jpg (385x482, 23K)

Attached: 996101d3542cba132f19a24cbe3fd021.jpg (1077x1395, 206K)

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and trans positivity

Attached: hBE9B9407.jpg (426x437, 47K)

I'd mary you, but i'm a mess so you're better off.

U work for safeway.