Reasons you’ve been banned?

Reasons you’ve been banned?
I’ll start. I was once banned for a tear for posting a gif of a puppy getting a high heal spike shoved through its eye in like 6 /pol threads. There’s no way it survived.

Attached: 6E17952C-B773-47E5-8695-4EC8738628E3.png (519x274, 100K)

*a year

wow, you're cool

you deserve it then, cockbag.

Posting this gif makes me even cooler.

Attached: 5CEBB135-CA0C-46D1-99BD-C210147EBCEC.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

A year seems excessive. Did you appeal it and if so, what was it reduced to?

I prob did.

You gonna post it or what?
I never got around to saving that one.

Didn’t bother. At that time, I didn’t get on this site even 1/5 as much as I do now. I was sort of like “okay, whatever”.
Come on though anons, I want stories of your bans.

I lost it. Got a new comp and didn’t back up that file. Saved on /b, haven’t seen it since then. I’m pretty sure it was from some some kind of dark web hurtcore site prob. It’s beyond brutal though, wish I still had it.

Attached: CBBE90C3-6395-4FC7-9EE6-D1C3D6BDE614.gif (257x214, 1.83M)

I was banned three times. The latest ban was for saying “shut the fuck up” nonstop in a ask a femanon thread. It’s still complete dogshit.

I could tell you, but then the mods would kill me.

I got banned for ironically whiteknighting a female player in the Destiny General long time ago. I still wonder what happened to Apple, but everytime I do ask they say some shit like 'only apple would ask about apple.' it was like 3 days

Otherwise I'm a mobilefag, and a lot of my bans are accidental. I got banned for posting a Michigan girls thread on /soc/. Funny because I'm from MI so I didn't think they were gonna repeal it.

I got banned from /s/ for posting a pic of a girl giving a handjob. I dunno either.

every time it was for some stupid shit.
most recently someone asked about social media, and commented saying which ones were stupid and why, but was banned for "doxing"

I get banned all the time for such stupid fucking shit. Wouldnt be surprised if i was for this.

Attached: 1549081985571.png (348x186, 20K)

Kek. Agreed, you shouldn’t have been banned for that. Shit talking is part of Yea Forums’s culture—if someone can’t take the heat, they should get the fuck outta the kitchen.

>Reasons you’ve been banned?
Replying to "Off-topic garbage"

Attached: 5467898654.png (680x680, 221K)

One time I got banned from /ck/ for saying someone's pizza looked like a retarded pile of shit.

I’ve been banned sooooo many times since ‘05. There was a certain flavor of pizza that was easily obtainable back then.

Yep. I’ve spammed their threads so many times now that I’ve lost count. Completely worth it.

Attached: 17DBBBBC-CBCF-4071-8BC8-CC15D12D1AB3.jpg (750x685, 215K)

Attached: bannedforlogs.png (1280x720, 179K)