All joking aside...

All joking aside, and aside from acting like edgelords on Yea Forums because you feel like it's the only way to fit in at this loner Mecca, we were all waiting for the report from Meuller to drop and now it's submitted.

Were we really expecting to have a report that would actually do anything to Trump directly? Not really. What it did uncover is what he has been surrounded by criminals throughout the campaign and has been able to dance around indictable blame. Good for him, I hope he follows up on the promises he made to his supporters. I just hope he doesn't sell us down the river.

He's owes us at the least the decency to balance the budget and stop slicing up the programs that keep the water clean and protect the national parks.

I don't know, I was underwhelmed today. Maybe I hoped for more, but like they say it doesn't report evidence of collusion directly between patties but it's still clear he's Putin's final favorite, and they did what they could to undermine our democracy. Just because Trump was a hands off willing recipient and not a direct coordinator doesn't make it any less trashy.

Attached: z0bsn2lhb7g21.jpg (915x929, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6veeTrdEyek
youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Were we really expecting to have a report that would actually do anything to Trump directly? Not really.
The entire news media was.

They're selling airtime. You can't blame them, that's the game. Fox news did the same about everything Obama and Hillary did, whether or not it was Kronkite-newsworthy. We're all guilty of being pieces of shit to the enemy and turning a blind eye to objectively criticizable behavior or our current favorite.

Based redditposting

Attached: 1553361846567.jpg (942x960, 71K)

>You can't blame them
Then you're part of the problem

We need to move on and stop being distracted, but the shitty corrupt media on both sides with continue to make up fires and fan the flames to create panic. Don't fall victim. Whatever side you vote for, vote. If Trump wins the next election I will have no complaints as long as it's truly representative of the majority of American's interests. I can't pretend to think everyone thinks like I do but I will always be willing to listen to people's honest concerns.

>>You can't blame them

You're right, of course you can blame them because fuck them. I guess I mean with the way shit's structured right now there's no integrity

You can converse or not, unless you prefer an echo chamber.

Trump don't care if it comes out. He is having you clean out the swamp for him the establishment Republicans don't want to sell out their comrades.

Attached: 1465441244824.jpg (640x625, 162K)

I threw up in my mouth

What a waste of quads of such a faggotry image

You're right. Also nice quads

What part do you disagree with?

It's nothing that hasn't been said before. Both establishment parties are corrupt trash that need to be purged. These fucking dinosaurs need to be put to pasture. Nobody should be a senator for over two terms, let alone decades upon decades.

Attached: 9cw4tone5zi21.jpg (700x700, 111K)

>balance the budget and stop slicing up the programs
In order to balance the budget you need to reduce funds to some areas of government.
Trump does this and is criticized by both sides.
Dems criticize him for EPA reduction.
Reps criticize him for pulling out of Syria.
You should be criticizing the companies that produce the chemicals.
The capitalism that is the economy is often confused with the democratic republic that is the government of the United States.
It is not the job of the government to manage the economy but it has been increasingly expected from the people.
youtube.com/watch?v=6veeTrdEyek
The Judiciary is there to serve and protect NOT manage, seek and destroy, or any military tactic.

>That comic
Welp, then perhaps if we're throwing down this gauntlet perhaps we should consider white culture to be American culture.

Nevermind that people of other races do everything in that comic with whites, and plenty of whites do not.

dont worry user, soon they will use them forever

Attached: 1548558610129.jpg (743x537, 76K)

I suppose if money needs to come from somewhere it should go to our unnecessarily inflated military budget and not from education, environmental protection, health care, etc. You're right, people have differences of opinion on what should be prioritized, but it should be a conversation and not a Shanghai.

There have been many things that Trump has done because he's fulfilling promises that other candidates may have made but would have quivered when challenged by their party. I admire that in him. When he used the national emergency for wall funding it wasn't the worst thing that the funding came from the areas it did.

I don't know what I was hoping to do with this thread outside of trying to break the monotony of God emperor and fun house mirror anti-AOC spam.

Anything that reduces the power of the Fed I agree with.
I do enjoy the
>ducation, environmental protection, health care, etc.
but I feel it can be done MUCH better at a state level and the Feds can intervene when states conflict with other states.

It's just meant to show a narrow image of hypocrisy, not absolve everyone or be an absolute truth. You're right, plenty do not, but those who do look quite hypocritical.

>Implying leftists can actually do anything for themselves
Their entire strategy is "take money and political will from those with the grit to make it and redistribute it"

ANTIFA gets the shit kicked out of them even when the numerical odds are in their favor.

I am not a leftist or any shit, but I know for sure that Maga people are xenophobic retards

Well, heres the thing. I've lived in white neighborhoods and I've lived in black neighborhoods.
I worked as a mental health counselor and dealt with troubled kids of all races and honestly?
Blacks 99.9% of the time bring it on themselves. Even other blacks cannot stand them, particularly the responsible ones.

I honestly feel for the hardworking black Americans that were born into shit circumstances and have to deal with their ghetto neighbors that would fuck up the garden of eden if they were dropped into it then somehow blame god.

Because buddy, the responsible blacks are surrounded by a bunch of disrespectful, dishonest, complaining, irresponsible and downright sadistic neighbors.

Look at Detroit and look at Hiroshima.

Get fucked, libtard. You and your entire treasonous lot LOST.

The redistribution argument is indeed a huge concern, because fuck those 70% tax on those that actually bust their ass and make it.

I just get annoyed when people argue against actually imposing comparable-to-average-citizen taxes to those that haven a gratuitous amount of their earnings away from the federal eye.

There's rich people who report straight income and get raped and have 30-40% of their paycheck poof until refund time, and then there's wealthy assholes that stash everything in their corporations and then get billions in corporate welfare and subsidies on top.

>xenophobic
Buddy, if not wanting this shit in my home is xenophobic, then I'm a xenophobe

Enjoy your diversity

Attached: 345634563.jpg (938x714, 294K)

Attached: maxresdefaultddddd.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I guess I just think that while we should not just give things to those who do not earn, they should have the opportunity to escape such a toxic environment. To give an education is not to give welfare, it is to give those willing to learn the ability to earn a better life for themselves and their family.

Let then succeed or fail based on their own merit, but I think at the least everyone deserves a chance to elevate.

Buddy, you brough them from africa, slaved, what did you spected?

Still your president. Still will be until January 20, 2025. Go blow your brother-boyfriend, faggot.

So the pendulum swings.

Because cis white men should die, legit everyone on Yea Forums hates them

All problems are self correcting.
The Republicans are going to take the report as a win and double down on Trump rhetoric. This will either cause them to lose badly in 2020 and force them to get gud... or they will win, and we can finally have a cool cyber punk style dystopia, but with more Jesus and hookers.

I heard from Michelle Obama that all food served in the white House comes out of the president's pocket.

Dudes ballin on a budget lol, I don't blame him a bit.

>and then there's wealthy assholes that stash everything in their corporations and then get billions in corporate welfare and subsidies on top.
Yes, the Waltons and Bezos are scumbags
As are the board of Lockheed Martin but they sponsor politicians to make their antics legal.

That is called Corporatism and it needs to get phased out of government. Its been creeping in slowly since the 1960s and has just hit the point where people are noticing it. We're just freaking out because to us 60 years is eternity in our minds and we think its been here forever.

Once its been noticed its only a matter of time before things get bad enough to where either the super wealthy have kids that get guilty over it or peoples start getting murdered in their beds and change the laws.

I know a guy who works on cars for the top 1% income earners of the US. He called me over for lunch to see something he was commissioned to work on for this wealthy CEO and his family. It was an honest to god APC. Some wealthy fucker who's hourly wage is more than I make in a year is spending part of his dosh on a tank in case people come to kill his family because he's soaking up so much cash.

I helpfully pointed out that a few molotovs would overheat the engine, mechanic buddy shrugged and said "They aren't paying me to do anything about that"

yeah I know is OUR president, but they guy is funny, all the wall shit is so funny

Attached: D0_LNbIUYAAAPLJ.jpg (1100x731, 191K)

Everyone deserves their chance to feel represented. Too much of one color tie can lead to long term alienation. I agree.

>using a duragatory homophobic slur

Kill yourself, you mayo hetero piece of shit.

>Buddy, you brought them from africa, slaved, what did you spected?
My family came over to the US post civil war and immediately went south to fight the confederates (Irish) so actually no.

Also at most 2% of the US population owned slaves, including some blacks.
Its always been the rich fucking others.

Though I do agree, bringing them over from Africa was a terrible idea.

Hello Tumblr!

No one you are referring to was alive.

You first, cocksucker. Can't wait till every faggot in this country is hanging from the gallows.

An M1A1 Abrams MBT is never faggotry.. ...

>Buddy, you brough them from africa, slaved, what did you spected?
are you actually retarded? Those guys are middle eastern. They came over as "refugees"

Attached: 1493616303398.jpg (551x403, 56K)

then we are agree, you can deny your family slaved people, but if you are white no matter what is 100% they did it, not in amerikkka but from where they came

Even though every discussion on politics on the internet goes to shit, I will say that people that really knew how washington works knew that nothing was ever going to happen

whether the pundits drumming up the flames of war secretly knew, I don't know, but people who are familiar with washington know that it's VERY hard to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt that something worthy of a guilty verdict

first off, you can impeach, which just means bring formal charges against a member of the federal government, technically at any time, with the president, there is a trial in the senate, and then senators vote on whether to remove the president from office

first off, understand that the vote will be 100% party line, as it always is in the senate - on top of that, what is really gained? Mike Pence would be president, and he's certainly not liberal, either - in fact, he's much more explicitly and actually anti-gay, so policy on that front would be at risk of going to shit

beyond that, the standards for proof in cases like these are absurdly high - it must not just be proved that russia influenced the election, but that trump purposefully and knowingly took action in order to make that happen - that is very difficult to prove - that is also why many of these investigations come down to plausible deniability

"No, I didn't know," is literally all it takes, unless several people in the white house are dumb enough to leave enough evidence lying around to the contrary - which they never will again, after Watergate

on top of that, most presidents, and certainly post-WWII presidents have done thing legitimately indictable in terms of foreign policy - most have done something on foreign soil that constitute war crimes, so why haven't they been removed from office over those things? because, as bad as the party wars are in government, they realize that both parties do it, and impeaching over these things is just a zero-sum game

Freedom wagon. Have you heard one start their engine? I didn't know they used a damn gas turbine.

Yup, I should of known. Please die, now. Legit everyone on Yea Forums hates your kind.

Oh, sorry I forgot to who I am speaking, dont worry all your dreams will come true

Attached: autism.jpg (233x216, 8K)

Hey, plz don’t say the “f” word. Thanks, it’s not welcome in this thread

white trash = getto niggers
one is white. one is black. both are stupid

It's become the social norm to go to war without congressional approval, though it's common to ask for a resolution. That's criminal at it's core.

Attached: memeds.jpg (242x208, 12K)

>all your dreams will come true
I'm not a lefty. I fully understand the world is complicated and harsh.
I am trying to prevent catastrophe, not bring about an impossible utopia where everyone gets along and no one has to work but everyone gets a big house and eats kale all day.

wat
seriously can you rephrase what you are trying to say? Because I do not get what you are trying to say.

Goddamn right, can run on gas,diesel, jet fuel, anything you put in it. The first time you're inside one when you "clear the rear" you'll swear you're about to explode

Bernie Sanders actually cares about us. All of us.

DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES

Attached: trump as norman rockwell.jpg (955x1200, 328K)

>He's not moderate or rational idiot.
Ok tell me how.
>he's using linberal talking points to make morons like you think hes being "middle of the road."
Ok so let me get this straight. He decided to come on Yea Forums to manipulate pigeons such as myself for what gain exactly? Let me guess. He is a paid shill right? Yes because between trap #23 and trap thread #24 is where the scorched earth political policy of the left takes place right?... and I AM the idiot m.
>He's spouting outright falsehoods and then hedging his liberalness
WHY WOULD HE GIVE A FUCK WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM DIPSHIT? Oh god the shills and bots. Sorry I forgot. Forgive me for yelling my wise teacher.
>”But I like totally don't even like Hillary, despite all the super liberal and false talking points I have made."
Yes it’s calked being a moderate. But thanks for proving my point about both sides being fucking off their rockers.

>A true middle of the road person can point out hte positives and negatives of each side.
Duuhh you mean like saying “hey both are criminals and make shit presidents”?

See a fucking psychiatrist because you are mentally ill friend.

DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES

Yeah, after you lefties call Dave Ruben and Ben Shapiro (two jewish men one who's openly gay) nazis, the word kind of loses all meaning

Attached: 39c.gif (375x300, 721K)

DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES DIE WHITIES

>a few molotovs would overheat the engine
You might have noticed that glass bottles are hard to come by these days. Lots of plastic bottles, though.

Nigger.

youtu.be/JutE_3PsN_A

#BeverageOfPeace

You aren’t a drinker are you.... or you’re Russian and drink beer from a plastic two liter.

I don’t hate his kind. Tbqh I wanna see fags thrown off buildings isis style too

>post civil war
>to fight the confederates
Post civil war there were no longer any Confederates. Your great-great-grandpappy was probably indentured to fight the Mexicans.
A movie came out about that recently, since that's how folks learn history nowadays.

Attached: san patricio.jpg (460x460, 74K)

>using a duragatory homophobic slur
>derogatory
1st amendment
I can say whatever I wish.
You have the right to misspell words.
We protect this amendment because it give you the right to expose yourself as an imbecile.

Ikr, even tea still comes in glass

whats with that Israeli flag back there

kinda funny isn't it....

Booga? Booga booga? Ooga booga booga! Ook ook!

Ok all politics aside? This shit is tasty!

It may just be our last hope to unite a fractured nation....

Attached: 739C9825-A5E6-4C2C-88FB-058D31BC287F.jpg (940x456, 60K)

I dont have a disabling fear of faggots so please don’t appropriate the suffix phobia

>be me, white, mid 20's
>not american
>get blamed for things that happened 100's of years ago
>not even remotely involved
>literally do not exist yet
>"if you are white no matter what is 100% they did it"
>go to university
>deal with human wastes accusing me of things that i have no part in
>slowly begin to hate these people
>university lecturers discuss leftist politics openly, even though I am not studying anything to do with politics
>fight urge to blanket types of people because i know this is exactly what they want
>grit teeth for 3 years until "education" is over
He is saying that "we agree you are white" and that because you are white you are responsible for anything he accuses you of regardless of your behaviour, age, involvement, heritage, history or any other criteria that humans use to determine blame.

The older I get, the more I experience different people and the overwhelming message I receive which tells me I am to blame for others misfortune, the harder it gets to remain objective. It's difficult not to get emotional when you are being barraged with emotional blackmail, people abusing language to force the listener into submission - using the premise that if you disagree with my message, you are immoral and have no virtue - when in reality i am very moral and virtuous and the truth is, these values are being sucked out of me and replaced with anger. I don't want to be angry, so how am I to deal with this situation? Do I bury my head and let the idiots shout? Do i vilify myself by speaking out, isolating myself in the process, potentially costing myself work and/or money, social status?

How am I supposed to proceed when I am accused of things that every single person in the universe knows is impossible, yet the accuser virtue signals me into either being a villain or submission?
How am I supposed to not be angry?

Or we just all submit to allah and fulfill the sharia

The nazi (more correctly: fascist) in the Rockwell pastiche is Stephen Miller. He is joosh, that is true, but even his own family calls him a nazi. It's also true that he is a homosexualist but he is anything other than open about his predilections.

Nice blogpost

Liquor bottles are now fitted with plastic pour-spouts that are close to impossible to remove.

what do you think Yea Forums is

U mad bro?

An image board for anime and gore porn

Donny's followers don't understand that his goals are antithetical to their own goals.

Attached: miga 1524597325596.jpg (1100x732, 127K)

Bruh they come right out with a simple bite

Yeah but an enemy of my enemy.....

well you're wrong then obviously
its for random content

Haven’t you seen American Beauty? The only people that don’t like gays are closeted gays. It’s fear of your own sexuality.

Personally I don’t give a duck what others do with their junk as long as they aren’t fucking with anyone else. Let anyone marry anyone and let a church say no to marrying anyone. Shot ain’t hard.

>thinks calling someone on Yea Forums a faggot means a litteral homosexual
Fuck of back to redit faggot

You think everyone that dislikes gay people is actually secretly gay and that a film is a valid reason to think this?

America was founded as a white ethno state GTFO.

Attached: 904322fcaf6fc96b23772c4a73abbb3d2b90c95a7a608b80298d3760ba6abf4d.jpg (668x395, 60K)

>I can’t refute it so I’ll just criticize it’s leng
Good job

I have a fear of spiders and I sure the fuck dont wanna have sex with one. so take your old boomer ass movie and fuck yourself with it mate

The enemy of Donny's followers are US citizens.

>glass bottles with plastic stoppers that are impossible to remove
>glass vulcanized to plastic
You’re gonna have to mansplain how that works to me bud.

I didn’t criticize it you dildo, I said it was nice

Yeah but they are the ones who’s shits all fucked up and talk like fags

Remember to like and subscribe, I post blogs every other Monday.

Jesus Christ you fucks are dumb. This ain’t redit faggots I thought you would understand the obvious sarcasm. Here let me try this.

> Haven’t you seen American Beauty? The only people that don’t like gays are closeted gays. It’s fear of your own sexuality.
>/S

Better, idiots?

This is where we are now.

I’m into THICC Asians... my cock knows exactly where it wants to be. Your Hebrew Chabad mind tricks don’t work here

You would probably need to engage the /S
Also, are you fucking retarded how is anyone supposed to infer your tone from text, your words are your words and text has no tone to support them.

Cool I’ll share it on FB if you put me in the screen cap

>tips fedora

Who actually gave a fuck about whether Trump got impeached or not?

You'll share it anyway you little neek dont you dare defy me

NPR did

[ D A M A G E C O N T R O L ]

Kek
Of course my words are words! Whose else would they be? Or am I supposed to infer something from that post you didn’t completely explain?
Kek

>project and double down on white hate...
Get your buckets ready for 2020, shriablue.

Attached: BUTTHURT.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

Only brainlets fail inferring sarcasm from text that blatant.

Text has no tone to support it.

(((damage control)))

You don't interact with people face to face often do you?

YIKES
Libs always fail at using comedy as a weapon because their jokes are just not funny and are very cringe.

Very funny how the so called altright fringes produces the best jokes and memes, gotta hand it to them

It’s like John Oliver, just fucking annoying

>Libs always fail at using comedy as a weapon because their jokes make you want to hunt them down and skin them alive

QUADS CHECKEM

... why is that your response. You just implied sarcasm is easier to discern when words are spoken. I said that only brainlets can't infer sarcasm from text that blatant. At what point does it make sense to go, "You don't interact with people face to face often do you"? Now?

Wow! How interesting!

lol u mad cuck?

Stay mad, kid. He's still got a whole other term to go.

“It”. What specifically is “it”? You didn’t fully explain “it”. Am I supposed to infer something here?

>m’lady

Attached: 8759807904.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

>Getting mad about faggot on Yea Forums

Really, go back to plebbit you stupid nigger.

Shut up nigger.

Go jerk off to cable news some more you faggots

Make me daddy

Attached: me brolly.jpg (1073x621, 180K)

^This guy.....this guy gets it^

Attached: 1552762979716.png (1328x1207, 792K)

thats you're excuse?

the republican party will stoop to any level to get a president that will let them cut taxes for their rich buddies.

court open racists
spend wildly on walls
do a 180 turn after denouncing trump during the primaries (after many lock step supporters said "never trump")

Attached: 1513048522903.jpg (807x605, 123K)

Yes, you are.

I appreciate you

it's funny how you guys are gonna be Turbo Fucked because you couldn't stand foreigners.

enjoy your food and medicine shortages and economic recession britbongs

Attached: 1294969872678.png (502x502, 508K)

Npr is super biased of course they did

feelsbadman
ill be fine but a lot of people are gunna get fucked real bad... well, i think they are... i guess i cant say for certain... its a weird time to be british.

Oh. Well without clear explanation I don’t smell what your steppin’ in friend.

>enjoy your food and medicine shortages and economic recession britbongs
Hope you have a year's food etc stuffed away, Mr America. The Bond Rate inverted yesterday. Every time it does that there's a recession the next year. The last time was 2007. Look it up.

Hopping the border does not make you a citizen.

Attached: 1343689189147.jpg (696x389, 224K)

I mean... when is it not weird to be British

Attached: 674C8814-01F9-4272-B028-A876E137700E.jpg (220x190, 18K)

I know about it. I lived through 2008, times were tough, but nobody starved. you guys on the other hand are gonna have a earthshaking crisis because you're suddenly cut off from a lot of European shit you didn't know you relied on

From Investopedia

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 4.07.40 pm.png (650x486, 102K)

What else happened in 2007?

Attached: AB303EE4-BFCD-47BF-B3E7-88B344C3BB6D.jpg (200x227, 5K)

it's funny how most of the time republican economics means eventual recession

> that faggot face on both
Leftifts

i dont know for the last couple of centuries when we swang our massive cocks around the world?

Attached: 3F86D560-84F0-4940-ACF9-C1F2D0B7EF29.jpg (200x258, 16K)

Hmm touché

Onward, MAGA soldiers!
Marching as to war
with the cross of Mammon
going on before.

Attached: alt-reich.png (800x1134, 386K)

I kept telling people to stop focusing on the collusion. Trump is president and he's fucking up the country. If we blindly speculate on outright conspiracy theories, we're no worse than the right (see the right's obsession with Obama's birth certificate).

indeed
the last time the US officially declared war as outlined by the OG constitution was WWII back in the early 40s.

the cx (constitution) states that in order for the president to declare war, he needs congressional approval within 60 days - until then, he can technically order the military to invade any nation he wants

the us gets around that nowadays by passing a 'resolutuion', usually called an AUMF - Authorization for the Use of Military Force - where congress gives the green light to send troops somewhere for a specific cause

it's technically not illegal - lots of shady government activity is actually like that, where it 'feels' illegal, but it technically isn't

like the Five Eyes (FVEY) program where the us and other commonwealth states spy on each other's citizens - technically not illegal because there are less restrictions on spying on people on foreign soil

Attached: F3E6F369-7A86-435C-BBE7-071B971F00B1.jpg (850x400, 57K)

said the Zionist

Anyone have the New Zealand shooting link

>America was founded as a white ethno state GTFO.

This, but also, you can't stop the species from melting potting. Fast world travel and its smaller world effect will drive our species to advance as multiethnic until we can genetically enhance ourselves later this century.

It's OK tho, advancement is key. Regressive pipedream ethno-states only hold us back.

Over 50% of America has families that are intertwined ethnically. You can't stop advancement.

>the republican party will stoop to any level to get a president that will let them cut taxes for their rich buddies.

And Dems will raise those taxes so you can fill their pockets directly, please. That helps nobody. At least tax breaks help every income bracket and even more poverty riding Americans under Trump are tax free.

>court open racists

lmao

>spend wildly on walls

Which is a negligible amount to the overall budget. Our country spends roughly 7 million every minute. Dems are for UBI, tax paid healthcare and tax paid college. Youve no room to talk.

>do a 180 turn after denouncing trump during the primaries (after many lock step supporters said "never trump")

Your point?

If you wanna talk about 180 degree turns dont forget that Dems mostly started the 99% movement against wall street just to vote for the wall street backed candidate.

Dont forget that Dems went pro war after the sarin gas attacks in Syria. Trump wanted to stay isolated from war and then Dems flipped pro war to be anti-Trump.

On top of that, Dems are going back to saying video games cause shootings just like the crazy evangelicals said in the 90's. Jack Thompson must be having a field day with this shit.

Conservatives love triggering liberals because right now conservatives are in hell. Change scares the literal shit out of them and change is happening fast. Triggering the libs and making them salt out gives conservatives a little squirt of dopamine, just knowing someone else is in pain.

Even more ironic, they consider themselves Christian.

Attached: 91C8B601-2499-43D6-B877-16D6899CDE27.jpg (600x400, 50K)

>Even more ironic, they consider themselves Christian
I’m an agnostic Buddhist dumbshit.

This, I'd shoot an ethnostatist in the face if they touched my nephew who's half white half hispanic.

Ethnostate won't happen in my country.

How’s that Russian report going?

>I’m an agnostic Buddhist dumbshit.
I'm talking about the majority conservacucks

>How’s that Russian report going?
Oh, you think im a libtard lol. How cute, you can only comprehend two whole political perspectives.

msm is filled with morons that have to pander to their moron viewers bc television media is dying, further contributing to the blurred line between fact and fiction that society is currently dealing with

>The flag of a foreign country
So they were a real country after all.

Oh I know. You seem to paint people into nice little boxes. It makes it easier to fear them and label them the enemy and the problem.

Dont get me wrong. The view is EXACTLY the same on this side of the aisle. Doesn’t make it any less ignorant.

Pretty sure conservatives and liberals are both anti-ethnostate. That's some retarded archaic shit.

He will be impeached 6 months before his end of term:

The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to rule for 42 months.

Well being you hit all the liberal talking points I just assumed
>pigeon toe
>quack
>hey duck
> oh you think I’m a duck how cute

So you're saying the majority of right wing americans don't consider themselves christian? And I'm just totally pulling that out of thin air by grouping and labeling stereotypes?

Lithium withdrawal.

How so? I'm just analyzing why conservatives feel great about destroying libs, and why they get those nice brain chemicals from doing it.

>right wing
There is no reason to try to understand them.
They are as mentally ill as the trans and liberals.

So stereotypes are ok?

And what do you consider majority? I know plenty that are... and plenty that aren’t.

Do want to disarm me as a gun owner?

Do you want to take away my right to religious freedom if I’m not Muslim?

Do you want to take away my right to free speech if I’m white?

How many taking points are we gonna hit here?

Being magnanimous simply because your last hope of removing the other team from position of power failed.

Tell that to the money he took from Clinton to sell out before campaigning began lol

And here we see two dumbasses who can't tell the Israeli flag from the Honduran flag, and who are unable to infer what the bunch of people around said flag in the painting are

>So stereotypes are ok?
There is a reason why stereotypes exist
>And what do you consider majority?
More than 50% would be considered a majority (college education)
>Do want to disarm me as a gun owner?
Nope, guns are great
>Do you want to take away my right to religious freedom if I’m not Muslim?
Nope, Muslim is great too, just gotta mesh with the culture and country you're in. Can't bring sharia law, or any religious law with you. Christian included. There is a reason we separate religion and state. Religion should not interfere with science either in ANY regressive matter.
>Do you want to take away my right to free speech if I’m white?
Nope first amendment goes for all LEGAL citizens
>How many talking points are we gonna hit here?
Hopefully enough to eradicate the left and right wing conditioning plaguing our country

founding fathers would be proud of you user

Attached: 47012ACD-5FED-4564-AAAD-3EB4D5B96CD3.jpg (215x234, 14K)

You're just trying to sell (((legal mass immigration))), like all leftists. It's never going to happen unopposed. All illegals here and 'refugees' in Europe, Australia and NZ have to go too. You're never going to win and it's as if you're willing to risk war so fat cats can get that cheap labor. It's baffling how shills can live with themselves.

Kek. They would called him a try hard faggot

I just can't wait for you libtards to starve to death when SHTF.

>You're just trying to sell (((legal mass immigration))), like all leftists.
What? Do you seriously think this way or are you 2/10 trollin?

>It's never going to happen unopposed.
What in the fuck are you talking about faggot?

>All illegals here and 'refugees' in Europe, Australia and NZ have to go too.
Agreed, illegal immigration is fucking illegal.

>You're never going to win and it's as if you're willing to risk war so fat cats can get that cheap labor.
What in the ACTUAL fuck are you babbling about???

>It's baffling how shills can live with themselves.
Why the fuck do you think I'm getting paid to write on Yea Forums? Just because we have different philosophies doesn't make me a shill, retard. Go cry more to your whore mom.

I'm not going to wait for them to starve. I'm harvesting the meat while it's still tender and marbled.

The fact I'm even considered a contrarian is disgusting.

You seem very confused.

>>And what do you consider majority?
>More than 50% would be considered a majority (college education)
Well then no. I would say it’s around 50%. Maybe less maybe more. That college education doesn’t seem to plug you into the real world evidently. You seem to like labels.
>majority
>minority
Dont know what to tell ya cupcake. It’s a mixed bag out there with the conservatives, liberals, libertarians, fuckyoutarrians. Some are Christians some aren’t. It’s a fast evolving landscape. It’s unfortunate a free thinker such as yourself doesn’t understand this.

Your original statement said “they consider themselves Christian”. That’s a pretty sweeping statement. Maybe try to be more concise in your composition (also college education).

Tell me more.

Angry shill is angry. Some days those shekels just aren't worth it, huh? Please lace your toxic response with more profanity, my body is ready.

Well is an extremely retarded person, so I'm trying to make sense of their mind-numbing post. I can't put myself in a perspective with that low an IQ. So yes, it's confusing.

Attached: 4769217590.jpg (2450x1344, 198K)

Attached: D80AFB12-3040-47F4-9CAF-12587E956943.jpg (257x338, 24K)

>t’s a mixed bag out there with the conservatives, liberals, libertarians, fuckyoutarrians. Some are Christians some aren’t. It’s a fast evolving landscape.
Not him, but you're not in the US are you?

>He says things I don't like, he must be getting paid for it!
Sorry kid you're not that special, and the fact you think Yea Forums is, is fucking hilarious.

i wasnt. it was just fun to string that fat faggot along and make his blood pressure spike. looking forward to the next thing i can trigger him with. would be hilarious if we got him to have a heart attack

>That’s a pretty sweeping statement.
Oh, its most definitely is and I still stand by it. A lot of the right consider themselves Christian, and yes I am grouping. But then again, I am not wrong. Also, they are not Christian lol

i hate to break it to you, but if youre worried about jobs disappearing, you better get your 'nocs focused on silicon valley, because the shit they're doing with a.i is going to make every job below the seven figure pay-range obsolete.

>says things I don't like
You jumped up and down like a monkey, nothing more.

Attached: 3F5DB7E4-42EB-48DA-96AA-7DB69486D96A.jpg (330x330, 25K)

Yup

But you think the right and left are just conditionings meant to divide and conquer the American populous under a two-party totalitarian rule.

Most burgers can't see past their conditioning, there for you most definitely are considered a contrarian.

>and then the robot guy shows up...

so we're in agreement. youre both a contrarian AND disgusting.

"dont mind that robot behind the curtain"

If I'm a monkey, you're a mayfly

aww. angry ancap fag is angry.

In that sense I am, but the fact most people can't see it is disgusting.

Tell me nore

Attached: 4E9E998D-7698-4EEE-B009-8C2089DE2A76.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

>seeing the use of oldest art of war tactic, divide and conquer, is super smart
kek, good meme logic there, guess considering our current education system and still believing in fairy tales, this isn't farfetched

then stay away from most people. you're literally not wanted. the fact you're even replying to any of this is sad.

>Were we really expecting to have a report that would actually do anything to Trump directly? Not really.

Fuck off, you've been claiming that for two years now. It's a never ending story with you low IQ libtards.

Most people love me actually user. It's the niche incels pipe dream faggots like you that truly hate me. And trust me I won't have to worry about being around you people as you never leave your basement.

Attached: F68EE64D-AEDF-4B52-BE32-37038699F415.jpg (710x473, 126K)

I'm 99% certain this OP is the "IT"S OVER" Trump spammer. Returned with a new strategy and a gaping asshole.

Attached: 07E5697F-0E6D-465F-9DCE-2F06D092C4C5.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Attached: 1552597729229.png (1113x1079, 1.85M)

see that's what im saying about your replies being sad. nothing you say makes sense to anybody but you. its unintelligible

Respond more please.

Attached: 1552598133507.jpg (1398x1117, 279K)

>offers free* money to worthless people

>invests in fighting islamic terrorism

*my taxes

Attached: 1552601112382.png (886x856, 1.42M)

The only thing i support that chink for is that he wants to end the common barbaric practice of infant circumcision.

dont see any fit libs who know how to fire a gun, let alone have the courage to even say the word gun. just a bunch of scared inferiors that can't seem to figure out their place on the foodchain.

>worthless people
Soo kind and loving. Let me guess, you're pro life.

>yang a lib
look at this newfag

Conservatives are the most terrified individuals I know. Some are so terrified of this reality, they need another one after it to assure their safety.

actually no. abortion's the only lib thing i agree on, in fact i support making it affordable and socially acceptable to low income families. the less kids the better.

Vanilla Ice, is in the Yang gang? Are we fucking serious here? Holy shit.

>WE
Nigger go fuck yourself

Attached: 43A883CD-65FA-4209-A0BD-61E273B45C8A.jpg (683x594, 82K)

Only the best user! Look past the blue and the red cuckery and see green!

drink bleach and die you snot nosed little brat.

Tell me more

>abortion's the only lib thing i agree on
You're a worthless piece of shit.

yeah, live in a fantasy camp where money doesnt matter and worthless people are still valued and loved.

Go cry more about muh traditions as they die off to inevitable change my dude. They will die, and you will watch in horror as they do.

we wouldn't be having this conversation if your mom was pro-choice and that makes me sad.

>insults people up and down thread
>so loving

>terrified of this reality
That reality, isn't real, but half the country thinks it is. And yes, that level of mass hysteria is pretty disturbing.

Woh, a white ethnostate is a pipedream. Will never work. Especially since almost everyone is already mixed family and friend wise.

I didn't insult anyone, let alone call my fellow species worthless

Eat a dick fucking libtard baby killer.

careful what you wish for, boy. there's nothing stopping the big guy from deeming blue states as liberal terrorist hideouts, and using the nuclear solution on you.

dont asking for blood unless you want to get cut

eat shit you low-T, limp wristed, soyboy, race traitor faggot. go jerk off to your big black bull Tyrone Gibsmedat pumping your wife full of his somalian refugee POZ load

lol so mad

/thread

fun fact vanilla ice has a tv show about he being a contractor and its 1000% beter than any music he ever made

I like a few of his tracks, can't watch him walking around in that rug now though, it's embarrassing.

>there's nothing stopping the big guy from deeming blue states as liberal terrorist hideouts, and using the nuclear solution on you.

Sure there is, it's called the economy, and the blue states are it.

I get watching traditions die hurts, but literal kamakazi lolol fucking hilarious.

"Hey guys, lets blow up our whole economic powerhouse and let the radiation take us out over the next couple months, sounds good brothurrr"

Holy fuck the right is retarded, die off already oldcucks. What's more worthless than a red state? Nothing.

>low-T
There's more T in my right nut than your whole body grandpa. Hurry up and go.

Who the fuck is who? What is going on in this thread?

This is 100% the Trump spammer, that mental illness is so easy to wake up. No wonder they ran you off of /pol/. Too crazy for the nuthouse.

what do you mean?

your betters

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and desu vult

>He said things I don't like which are true, he's THIS guy, has TO BE!

i dont think he supports trump bro

Crazy.

>Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and desu vult
Ah, an incel discord, interesting.

e-girls is my shit... I think.

neat! lurking and reporting!

>neat!
i lold from the front page

Liberal salt is so funny. You people are mad that he's innocent, do you realize how fucking dumb that is? All you wanted was ammunition, just because you don't like him. Suck it up buttercup. We sat through Obama's presidency, mostly because his opponents were dogshit too. Turns out his administration was committing all sorts of crimes, but you don't see us foaming at the mouth with Obama derangement syndrome.

You are, that guy.

There's plenty of leftist dissent on /pol/. He just lost it and started spamming until his garbage was deleted on sight. Then he came here, where there are no rules.

lol thats beautiful. i totally support him

Exactly, in 2k4 I came here from pol with all my leftist ideologies and stuff. Even though, Yea Forums didn't go full right cucked cancer til like 2015.

>buttery males ;_;

>race traitor faggot
I hope you get a brain tumor

>in 2k4 I came here from pol with all my leftist ideologies and stuff.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he already does lol

You don't need to wish harm on others to find friends you have something in common with. Just talk to somebody in the waiting room at your next chemo session.

Depressing.
user's ability to discuss politics has been split into (max) two sides and neither are able to listen.
But both are very keen to throw blame and belittle each other, using the same methods.

If Yea Forums is any sort of indication of group mentality, humanity is fucked.

Pic unrelated, just needed something to hook user's fragile attentionspan.

Attached: 1552930006763.jpg (770x1178, 76K)

It's what's driving his racecar.

Is it substantially different from the millions in financing the Clinton campaign received from Saudi Arabia?

Yes. It's not nearly as bad.

>We sat through Obama's presidency
>sat
Does sat = whined for 8 straight years about sharia law, 2nd amendment taken away, and socialism when none of that shit happened nor affected you personally in anyway. Just like the same as trump and the libtards?

All you partisan faggots do is bitch.

Sure kid.

LOL good burn bro, just wish all these racist faggots would die off, painfully.

Right?

If they ever do create a white ethnostate, just infiltrate it and poison their food.

Trump Tower Moscow was worth hundreds of millions.

THIS LMAO

says one of the many leftist fags on Yea Forums lolololololol

Truly a couple of undesirables in any situation from anyone with a remotely sane view.

Oh if that shit ever happens, I'll do way worse than that.

so much salt you got me dehydrated

>remotely sane view
says the Yea Forumstard

What the fuck is an ethnostate?

Why not just slash their tires?

hit the nail on the head
you're a fucking retard

A pipedream utopian fantasy, that will never happen, but only a very small amount of regressionists want

Because you can't kill cancer by slashing its tires

I called Obama's opponents dogshit. Do I really sound like a partisan faggot you gigantic retard?

Just googled it, jesus fuck people are retarded.

ye man that justifies your literal terrorism on your own country
disgusting bunch of undesirables, angry at your leader for not being guilty of crimes, angry at him for being guilty, openly and positively discuss terrorism while virtue signalling anyone who doesn't agree with your childish comments
how did you fall so far, how did it come to this
no you go right to the bone and remove it on sight. i will work all my life to take power away from people like you, those who would damn us all for your vanity.

>ye man that justifies your literal terrorism on your own country
An ethnostate wouldn't be my country, it would be my enimy considering it goes against my friends, family, and country. It's also regresivism and I'm against regression.
>You hate trump cuz he's not a criminal
wut? Where the fuck did that come from faggot?

You called obama dogshit "too" you partisan divided and conquered piece of shit.

Sure you can. Haven't you ever seen a pileup?

Race war now over here is taking it seriously, though...

>A pipedream utopian fantasy, that will never happen
Except in Asia, The Middle East, Africa and most of South America.

I do think there's a substantive difference between

"We'll allow them to conduct business here" and
"We'll give them tons of money.

You guys really got lost somewhere along the way.

I remember being able to laugh with Republicans and Democrats all the same. Even supposed Communists.

>If Yea Forums is any sort of indication of group mentality, humanity is fucked.
Let me tell why, when you obviously think you’re smart, you’re actually a fucking retard...

>no you go right to the bone and remove it on sight.
Exactly, racists shouldn't be given mercy.

All those countries are more diverse than the US is culturally. Fuck in India, you have to know a different language to visit a neighboring town. Alll those countries are regressive compared to the US, except Japan, which is about to collapse from low childbirth.

Ethnostates are regressive and archaic ideologies.

Are you seriously comparing those shitholes to the united states?

You can blame mainstream media for that.

Woah, Hitler. Racists should be given mercy.

Guess I can.

>you have to know a different language to visit a neighboring town
That's not diverse, it's retarded.

>low childbirth
KYS Shlomo

There's a pretty solid difference between being afraid of other cultures, and thinking other cultures are shit and wanting no part in them.

I'm not afraid of going to Ecuador and shooting the shit with the natives. I'm not afraid of going to Finland and spending time with the Finnish. I'm all for TOURISM.

But if you emigrate to my country from Buttfuckistan and start demanding that my country change its laws and culture to accommodate your sensibilities and more closely resemble your home country (which you likely fled because it was such a shithole), then you can FUCK RIGHT OFF.

>Racists should be given mercy.
Not if it regresses the species and stops advancement. Call me whatever you want lol.

oh, that must have stung.

Was I? I just can't seem to find the part in that massive wall of text, where I eluded to that.

God damn, no one let this man have a gun. He'll shoot all the children for making mistakes.

If you have to make extenuating circumstances for why you'd commit homicide... you might be homicidal.

OK lets take silicon valley, one of the most diverse populous in the US. They alone pull in almost a trillion a year gdp and have developed the most advanced successful capitalist economy on the planet.

You use something developed from there at least a few times a day, and you pay them for it.

Never said I'd kill anyone my strawman dude, just agreed with you on how you get rid of cancer.

>Not if it regresses the species and stops advancement.
The left stopped advancement of humanity around 2012, in the pursuit of IDpol and cheap labor from neighboring poor and backwards countries. So you should kill yourself immediately, as per your rules.

Seek help

He's trying to say ethnostates exist, but they're inferior to diverse 1st world nations.

>Never said I'd kill anyone my strawman dude
>just agreed with you on how you get rid of cancer
Hitler, no!

It's not very diverse, but Google is working on that.

Attached: 1529132122965.gif (836x740, 94K)

>seek help
Oh, I'll need it to stop the regressionists. I will definitely seek help.

>Google is in the only company in the valley
Great strawman

ah.. makes sense

Implying it's not a very strong indicator? Get real...

It's one of like 200 companies...

Stop consuming soy

It will get more diverse over the next couple decades and centuries the more humans evolve and meltingpot... race is a now issue lol

Never did, plus we fucked that up with tarrifs remember?

Maybe there's 70%+ 'Asian' companies too, are those diverse enough for you? They just didn't make the nice little gif, so fuck them. Google actually apologized for that one, too many whites, you know?

At least you're not talking about throwing people into burning pyres anymore.

>race is a now issue lol
God damn right it is, hope you picked the right side.

The meltingpot of course. Race will be a cosmetic feature in like 100 years lmao.

We should be more worried about modified intellect. CRISPR is about to open pandoras box and make us all inferior.

>make us all inferior
Speak for yourself, brainlet.

>Are those diverse enough for you?
Not him but I live in the bay, I'm white, my friends are white, black, flip, asian, and mexican. They're fucking great guys and I love it here. San Jose beats the shit out of Kentucky (home state) also the salary isn't anything to scoff at. 200k+ at 24

You have no idea wtf I'm talking about lmao

No, brainlet. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hence why he said "brainlet", he thinks you're acting smart and stuck up because he can't comprehend your post.

K, I mean you'll be dead way before it happens, so rejoice in that user.

>God damn right it is, hope you picked the right side.
What is the right side?

>brainlets lashing out over their inevitable demise

>their inevitable demise
Care to elaborate my dense friend?

LOL projection is fun isn't it user?

I wish you and all of your fellow Californians, a fiery death.

I am very skeptical about the relative proportions of hispanic and black people in the tech industry. I'm sure there's a few, but I doubt Silicon valley has any businesses that equally represent black, hispanic/south American, indian, middle eastern, east asian, and caucasian men and women. The simple fact is that different categories of people have different interests, largely as a cultural factor, but evidence is mounting that race and gender are involved. Women, by and large, don't share the same interests as men, so are less likely to pursue those interests professionally (and are thus less likely to be competitive with men in an area of the country where being competitive is very important).

Black/hispanic people have lower rates of college education than other groups, and since tech companies in Silicon Valley kind of rely on being on the cutting edge of everything, you need either a VERY strong proof of competence portfolio, or a degree from a recognized university.

So, likely by "diverse" you mean "East and southeast Asian." Or "less proportionally white."

There is no "right" side, he's retarded.

>CRISPR is about to open pandoras box and make us all inferior
>Care to elaborate my dense friend
Don't worry. Short-term memory loss is common among brainlets.

>still lashing out
Shh. It's okay.

Hey man, with this weather, this salary, and a job I can remote into from hawaii, I'd be jelly af too

Fuck my work campus has a pool and 3 gyms lmao

How rude.

LOL CRISPR won't be our demise user, it will be our advancement

Truth hurts

Tell the other brainlet that.

I'm surprised these guys assume you don't know what CRISPR is. It's not like it's a particularly difficult concept.

And to those guys that don't understand his rebuttal about CRISPR not really mattering unless you're an idiot, consider the following.

The average IQ is 100. Let's assume wide integration of CRISPR raises the average IQ by one standard deviation, to 115.
A) Everyone now has the rough capacitive intelligence of an Accountant. So people that have to work manual labor jobs, which will always be necessary, are gonna be pissed because they're cognitively capable of more. On a socio-political level, it'd be wiser to keep a pretty big proportion of the population too dumb to do anything more complicated. You could make the argument that it will merely become the duty of the non-modified but that's a short term solution until the unmodified all die out. Then I think it's more realistic to assume CRISPR will be used to make a cognitive underclass. Brave New World, much?
and B) If you have an IQ higher than 115, you're still gonna be smarter than the people that were modified by CRISPR.

Unless you believe that CRISPR is going to bump everyone's intelligence to 160, which is WILDLY optimistic and unrealistic. And does kind of flow back to Point A.

1. Never said all races and genders we're "equal" as far as pay and interestest.
2. Look up the diversity of the bay area, it's extremely diverse. Yet it functions better than most places.
3. SF is a result of extreme capitalism with no government counterbalance. Companies pay politicians to throw money at dumb shit and it sucks.
4. Where do a majority the venture capitalists live other than NY?

Finally.

>Unless you believe that CRISPR is going to bump everyone's intelligence to 160, which is WILDLY optimistic and unrealistic.
So you're saying humans will NEVER be able to advance past 160 by modifying their genome?

What time frame are you looking at? I was looking at far future, well after we are dead.