Whats the quickest and most painless means of suicide short of a gunshot to the head? I have limited resources

Whats the quickest and most painless means of suicide short of a gunshot to the head? I have limited resources

Attached: FD4562C2-AA6E-4A47-AE54-44F0A2E35E74.jpg (543x550, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prolly the classic car exhaust method.

just buy a gun you idiot

Don’t have access to a car alas

I have nowhere near enough money to get a gun

very very high building i would assume

Hire an Uber.
Tie off rope to fire hydrant, pole, etc.
Tie other end around neck, slip under jacket from behind.
Get in Uber, tell them you’ll give them an extra $300 if they can get you to X location in under 10 minutes, tell them to speed.
Wait for your head to come off in their back seat and you don’t even have to pay.
Win-win because we’ll get to read about that crazy shit.

Before u go got any stream games u tryna pass on shame to let them go to waste

then steal the money. guns are fucking cheap.

Just do drugs and drink till u die man atleast is gonna be fun for a while

Dont do it, you can still call somewhere, do something. Give it a chance please. You will be in hell for a few, but think of it like virgil and dante, like a book. You gonna finish it at some point and you will be the opposite of what youre now. there is always a way man, always always. No matter what hell youre now. No matter how many chances you have threw away. no matter what you did and how many times. The redemption is not just death. theres going to be one human to care for you, even if its just one emergency NPC soldier. i been there. you can still do good.

Go on a killing rampage of muslims and go out in a blaze of glory. At least go out doing something for humanity.

talk to us. what's wrong. tits for your thoughts.

Attached: tumblr_oz6ffwpUAS1rpxuweo1_500.jpg (455x454, 36K)

Give us your PS4 account at least.

Yea thats been my plan, but consciousness is getting so agonizing

I’m kinda an incel, except instead of stupidlty resenting women I just loathe myself. I’m an autistic cripple and am fairly confident that’ll never be emotionally intimate with anyone

ANSWER:
chloroform. It's bleach plus acetone nail polish remover. Easy and cheap, super painless

Heroin/pill overdose

I mean, op, dont fucking kill yourself, but its not hard to just threaten a cop

Got some peanut butter and a friendly dog?

Attached: AD252C4A-4D30-481F-B19F-F99ECB837219.gif (400x225, 1.48M)

gotta ask - have you had sex with anyone ever? telling you, love, lust or otherwise (as long as its consensual) it changes your life.

I'd rather you not die, we don't need another user lost (seriously, please don't kill yourself). I've been their myself, put a Glock to my head and couldn't pull the trigger. Things have to get bad before they get better.

Na I havent. Only 18 so ig its not super unusual yet, but nobody’s ever really displayed any sort of attraction to me

pt 2 - one of my best friends is a 39 yr old virgin - does't admit it though. he's one of the nicest human beings on the planet...we are worried that once he gets pussy or dick that he will turn into a yuge asshole. Trust me, emotions are overrated.

Do this - find your favorite food in the world, grab a 6 of beer or a joint or whatever your vice may be. Go to your room or whereveer you feel comfortable and fucking go to town on your grub. turn off your phone, no internet or TV either. just sit there, enjoy your food, realize that there are literally billions of people who would love your life. Don't squander this amazing gift you've been given.

Attached: winning.jpg (480x360, 22K)

What I’m thinking is an overdose amount of benzos+a bag over my head. Loosing consciousness and asphyxiating seems pretty chill

18? oh yeah dude, you have fucking NOTHING to worry about. i didnt get laid until i was 19 and i didn't know what the fuck i was doing. hot ass asian chick was digging me it seemed and next thing i know im balls deep in that ass. She had a bf so that sucked, but getting laid changes your whole world

Yeah food and other base pleasures are all I rly live for. As much as I appreciate that shit the misery outweighs it rn. Maybe I should just die slowly through heavy druguse, at least I’ll be around for a little while longer

only 18? oh fuck off you stupid kid. haven't you seen the recent research? half of american youth don't lose their virginity until after 20. your mind is warped from high school. don't kill yourself until you are 25 and had a chance to taste the world.

ok then fucking see a shrink. talk to someone. or watch the news and see people who actually give a fuck about life fighting for a better one.

Side note - you obviously are selfish as fuck and don't care what your death would do to your parents and family. hell, even your school would give more of a shit about your life than you.

Don't respond to this because i stopped caring about trying to help as much as you stopped caring about your life.

Attached: 1331421184605.jpg (568x604, 45K)

I thought I was an incel until I smoked pot with this slutty girl I knew. We fucked and afterwards, I'm like "I hyped this shit for 18 years?" It's fun, but by no means the end-all-be-all of human existence. However, just experiencing sex (even if once) is something I'd recommend.

Tell people that you have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest. It works every time.

I'd seriously recommend that you get some type of help though if these are more than fleeting feelings.

Attached: 1539487604887.jpg (595x842, 89K)

Just hang in there. I know you can do it.

Attached: 1553278768989.png (440x609, 422K)

It's not worth it. I can't say I feel the same way you do, but I have gone through shit and I can honestly say I'm still going through it.
Keep your head high and never quit.

Attached: 0588104584.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

but if you try so hard but they never say the papa is here until you actually do it?

This guy gets it

That fuckin' story always kills me.

I've been in so many suicide threads. What the fuck man. You're obviously set in your ways. But I just want to say listen to the people here telling you not to do it. Fuck everybody else, they are monumental scale losers.

I heard heroine puts you into a blissful state. Your body does a stupid looking convulsion but you don't feel anything. And if you survive, you'd just think you had a pleasant dream.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-25 at 1.42.39 AM.png (428x596, 75K)

same Yea Forumsro I feel your pain

electrocution. just climb the thing and jump into the wires.

Shotgun shell + nail+ rubber band

Then what good is it to you? Are you only out to injure a failed and broken man because you yourself feel like a failed and broken man? Don't perpetuate the cycle; break it. Simply do what you can to be less failed and broken.

Attached: tshirts.jpg (1755x2240, 399K)

Don’t do it man. Death is final but life is full of so many possibilities.

BRO PLEASE tell me you have more of this chick, her tits look like fucking gods

Hang in there man. You can't reconsider suicide once it's done. You never know what kind of curve ball life can throw at you.

Fall from a great height

only gays want balls thrown at them, user

must be over the Mulluer report lololol

Got discord bud if you do send it in

Buy some shotgun shells and build a slam fire zip gun. Google is your friend.

Will you faggots stop trying to kill yourselves for one day. A

Join discord 5c43gwk for e-girls, faggotry and not committing sudoku :(

Stay awake for 3 days, put a large trash bag over your head, tape tight round your neck, go to sleep, don't wake up.

Oh canadians

hsph.harvard dot edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

My dad is dead tho lol