I just want a gf Yea Forums

I just want a gf Yea Forums

Attached: train happy.jpg (923x713, 166K)

No you don't. Trust me.

what do you have to offer?

Then quit being a beta faggot and go get one.

Ain’t gonna find one here

>I just want a gf /b
You know that old proverb, "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for the rest of his life."? With that I would wager you mean:
>I just want to be able to get a gf Yea Forums

Love I guess

Well the goal to have one at the end is the same

We all make it in the end bras

You're too autistic for a girlfriend. YOu are a worthless shitstain and offer nothing for the girl to love.
kys you useless pile of trash

Why

Its not that great dude money can buy anything

I sympathize with you. But realize that you can be happy without one.

I hope so

Lol

I'm now 19 and a kissless virgin I just want to have a gf for once too

I don't have much money either

You can get an anime body pillow

I've had a gf for over a year now and honestly i think about being single sometimes. having a gf is fun and all, but so is being single. you have alot of freedom

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-204558_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1074x995, 702K)

That's the exact opposite of user's goals

Well try to make money first

Do drugs and date whores

Give me your gf user

You think you do because you think having a gf means constant sex & good times, but honestly its the exact opposite. What you will get is, constant emotional shit storms for the littlest things, emotional insecurity when you are around other woman & emotional baggage from what ever mid life crisis she might be going through that day. After all that you might have some sex & there might be some cuddling. But honestly if all you want is sex & a cuddle, a hooker is cheaper both emotionally & economically.

it's not as great as you think

Easier said than done but I'm working on it

I used to do drugs but I stopped since I hit the gym for half a year now and where can I find whores to date? Instagram maybe ?

this. this right here boys.
listen and learn.

tinder

Attached: 1540715009197.png (798x831, 344K)

Dated a girl for 10 months. We had sex every time we hung out. We'd play vidya together and she was a 8/10 Asian qt. Then she dumped me because she got bored of me.

See you say that buttttt

You must be the change you want to see in the world...BE THE GIRLFRIEND!

there is no privacy and literally i hide going on here and have been for a year. she already finds me weird and says this site is fucked up, but she literally cums over buzzfeed

also im sitting in the living room alone while she's asleep. its literally the only way i can go on here

You can find actual whores on skipthegames and adultlook