Is this game good?

Is this game good?

Attached: 3C758889-C673-4BE8-93A2-8C289355012C.jpg (884x1000, 217K)

do they have it for ps3

Not bad, I've been playing it for a while, lots of side missions, relatively challenging

wow they're making video games based off books now?

If u don’t mind a shit ton of tailing missions.

I absolutely enjoyed it.

They brownwash the Greeks a bit, but it is freaking MASSIVE. It took me months to actually beat it. Not difficult unless you set it to be, just that freaking huge.

Pro-tip: poison based weapons are best. Fang bow and arachno daggers. The poisoned enemies react slower and do less damage.

we tought him wrong

as a joke

Honestly it’s pretty good. Gameplay is fun and challenging. Story is good. Modern story is meh but it’s been meh since AC3 imo.

I’d give it an 8 out of 10

No, Because it is not 2009.

Stats killed the game.

Are all the Greeks black now? And do you play as a native lesbian Muslim who survived the KKK trying to holocaust her, but she survives to single-handedly rewrite the Constitution so that California always wins then she goes back in time and proves that the original White people were actually black, except when they did bad things, and then they were White again, but only for that brief period of history again?

I wouldn't say they "brown wash" the Greeks, necessarily. The Greek empire included not only Greece, but Syria and the Levant and North Africa, so it follows that as people move around and trade you'd see a mixing of those groups. An example: Cleopatra was a mix of Macedonian and Syrian, so she was not white or black but likely brown.

And you're totally right about poison. It adds a DOT that you really only get with poison or fire, but fire is a mess. I always end up either on fire or burning everything down and alerting all the guards and shit.

And I played through with poison, fire fucking blows.

Most of the characters are white, including the two options for protagonists. The brown characters are just brown, like the shade that comes from the Levant, which is historically accurate. It's not Battlefield's robot hand woman sniper saving the day with her steam punk bullshit.

Wah? Alexios is brown af

Essentially, yes, it is a good game. It is a little lengthy for the available game play variations. But if you liked Origins then you'll like this one.

If your people live in a sunny, hot region for thousands of years you aren't going to have milky white skin

Fun at first, gets repetitive.

Pretty much like all AC games.

Well we know this user is a fucking idiot who has never played the game.

Mediterranean people have always been dark. Get over it. White people love claiming our history for some reason.

>Mediterranean people have always been dark.
because they got raped by turks, berbers, and moors

This

I literally go to a Greek Church. I know many Greeks. They are swarthy, not Schwartzy.

They nailed the hair and bones, but they make some of these guys like Will Smith black. It's wierd.

Theh should be more of a bronze color, really. Like a darker white skin, with a deep tan. I don't think it was purposeful brown washing though.

Also, good game overall. I got it free and didn't expect a lot. But I've put 100 hours into it.

The greeks were always swarthy, but keep in mind in those days particularly people worked outside a lot and tanned quite a bit. Most of the characters have europid characteristics when it comes to the fascial structure though, so they are pretty spot on. Just needs more curly hair.

Never read the Witcher?