Turned 25 today yet I'm still a kissless virgin. I will never find a girlfriend...

Turned 25 today yet I'm still a kissless virgin. I will never find a girlfriend, every girl I've ever liked has just friendzoned me.

Attached: 7zp66lhq.jpg (240x240, 14K)

I know that feel
It feels bad man.

Attached: 1552949591779.jpg (700x526, 85K)

you're right, so kys while you still got the chance. don't risk getting hurt again.

So, why do you keep friendzoning these girls?

just go to a bar and hit on the drunkest girl you can find

Was a virgin until 27. Don’t give up!

This. You don't want to be a 26 year old virgin

Are you a NEET, user?

I will probably an hero in the coming years

They friendzone me, not the other way around

No, I have a job and friends

How are you approaching and interacting with women user? Have you tried tinder?

Turning 25 in few days, fat, ugly, poor, had sex many times, kissed many girls, dating 10/10 right now

stop being a pussy, stop making excuses and start acting like a man, you are the only one stopping yoursef

What do you look like?

I'm guessing social anxiety, are you at least somewhat attractive? If you have a decent job, you could still get out in the dating world or just go to a bar, have a few drinks, and start talking to some women.

Also make a few changes in your life, get out more, work out, take a trip to another country

Bring girl to bar or maybe dinner first then bar. Talk and have a good time. Very important is to touch her a few times on the arm or leg or something in a non creepy non sexual way(only if youre having a good time) Make her smile and laugh. Pay for bill. When youre leaving if everything went well give her hug make eye contact and you will know if you can kiss her. Be passionate about it. Girls just want to have fun. Dont talk about stupid shit. It's not as hard as you think and if you over think things she will know and you will not get shit done because youre too nervous.

If you use tinder read bio to find things to ask her or start convo. Jokes work well as first lines. My trick is to find a very nice coffee shop and ask her there for first date. NEVER bring her to a chain like starbucks if you can help it. Lookup sightglass in san francisco if you need a reference for what a nice place looks like. If you guys are getting along ask her to go to dinner at somewhere nice that you figured out beforehand.

This guy right here

go to the gym bro, if your overweight who cares. A motto I received from one of the people who work at the gym near me is "there will be people better than you, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try as hard as them"

I’m surprised at you guys all giving actual advice, what’s going on here?

Dunno. Yea Forums seems to be really good about that lately though. Better than /adv/

>being this delusional
when will incels learn

op, its time to be the fag we all know you are.

I became a sociopath and it all worked out for me. Best decision of my life. It's like shitposting but way more therapeutic. Focus on money and yourself. Friends are an obstacle to our ideal state which is being a selfish child. This is the core of satanism where you must focus of self indulgence.

I've been there op. just do online dating and you won't be a virgin for very long

OP - are you sick of being this way? Do something about it. Start with the physical body, this is something you can change the mental/social skills will change afterwords, don't worry about that for now. Start watching what you eat, GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY, make gym culture part of who you are. Its kind of douchey I get that, but once you have a good body you won't regret it. Find people online you want to be like, make them your role models. Girls or guys, both have huge fitness presences online, follow them and instead of watching Netflix at night watch fitness vlogs. Start living how they live and cut corners where is safe. You dont want to go to the gym? Tired? Take pre workout and listen to hype music, get in the mind set to get your ass there at least. Take creatine, take protein, do whatever you have to. Change your body and your mind will follow.

>every girl I've ever liked has just friendzoned me.
im not even in contact with them

Attached: 8740D8DF-9BD0-4657-AD8D-8F1C17DFE9D3.jpg (370x250, 27K)

Work on yourself.