Really, is smoking pot worth it?

Really, is smoking pot worth it?

Attached: shutterstock_650375488.jpg (1000x667, 101K)

No. Reefer addicts are fucking pieces of shit

If it didn’t stink so bad or melt your mind I’d give it a try

Attached: 528EA8AB-B8CE-4662-B995-78F10C2641E5.png (512x512, 219K)

Nope.
>psychosis risk
>memory loss
>loss of joy, positive emotions
>anxiety
>paranoia
>loss of ambition
Took me years to recover. Never recovered the memory properly.

my diverse neighborhood always reeks of weed, low status nigger drug

>psychosis risk
Is only prevalent in people prone to psychosis.
>memory loss
It's short term during the times you're high goes away after you're not high.
>loss of joy, positive emotions
Are you retarded? Isn't the meme that it makes you laugh at everything.
>anxiety
DEA as well as many uni's said it helps with anxiety.
>paranoia
This is more of a case by case basis some people just can't handle being high. In the same way some people puke after 3 beers.
>loss of ambition
This can be true, but you'll find most people who are jobless potheads would be jobless with or without pot as it is.

It’s not so much that it isn’t worth it, it’s just useless. Why do you need to get high to begin with? It’s fucking pointless. Go to the gym. Read a book. Do something that promotes a healthy mentality.

Actually I've been high damn near everyday for a year or so at this point an rumor is I'm about to get promoted to management. I worked hard for it too everyone is hoping I get it, I dont have this lost of ambition everyone allways talks about, maybe for some people the real danger is having an excuse for why your a lazy piece of shit

Weed can make you laugh like a retard or paranoid and hungry like a pregnant woman. Sometimes all of them together.

I smoke every day. I know this.

Attached: 1553393276572.gif (498x498, 207K)

If you're not really fucking stupid like the anons above me, then yeah, it's worth it. Everything in moderation OP.

I actually Suffer from PTSD and anxiety. It affects me physically more than my behavior/actions. Normally i get tension headaches, Bowel issues, Jerk awake 2 or 3 times a night. Not to mention vomiting, But when i smoke pot from time to time it seems to stop the symptoms for a few days. I do not recommend smoking it every day. Just a few grams a month seems to do the trick for me. If nothing else. it is a good way to calm down. but by no means is it anything like the stoner plebs make it out to be.

lol just cause you're a fuck up in life doesn't mean others are.

Attached: 2256253016.jpg (1866x1620, 193K)

ive had edibles, but havent smoked before. id assume the feeling is similar. it made me think less, but not numb like meds. i was happy and calm. ita pretty nice

pots litty, but as always all in moderation

I smoked a joint in the mountain tops of Norway and I've never had a more enjoyable feeling.

Something about the views & THC mixed with that pure oxygen...

Attached: 20181118_154846.png (1200x1210, 1.5M)

No, faggot, go read a book

>Everything in moderation OP
Folks gonna laugh at you if you ever complain about withdrawl from weed. It's real. It's a few weeks of depression and anxiety. Don't smoke daily.

Not new weed. Its bred to bee to powerful. Smoke stuff that has seeds in it, if you can find it. This new stuff will get you way too fucked up to function.

This. It may not be physical but it is crazy mental. Bad depression and anxiety.

Attached: 0249057772.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

JUST SMOKE LESS. Everyone is trying to smoke too much weed. Next time you smoke(if you decide to smoke) just try taking a hit like youd drink a beer. 1 hit=1 beer. Think of it that way when you're just starting out. 1 beer can get you a great buzz if you never drink, same with the devils lettuce.

Because it feels good. The rest of what you posted feels like shit.

There's no upside to weed. Only weak-minded people need shit like that to feel okay with their lives.

You're being a faggot and no one can stop you.

Depends, I didn't until college and not with friends. Its really fun to get really high and listen to music. Helps me think back and I remember things that have laid dormant in my mind for years. Also sex is fucking amazing high, not to mention that I can cum like 3 times and still be hard afterwards. I do it, at most every other weekend.

Obviously fake

I had to suck a guys dick for half a gram because i needed my fix not because i wanted to suck some dudes dick

Yep

Worth what?

daily consumption, compared to all the other drugs it's by far the safest for you as long as you make edibles or vape it.
it's on the same comfy daily after work goodness as alcohol, except no hangover, cheaper and doesn't fuck up your liver.

Lmao

I smoked for 12 years heavily and used edibles and oils. From my experience, going to gym 100% beats smoking and helped me more with my anxiety and depression than weed ever did.

There is nothing wrong with every day.

Yes, do it now and as often as possible OP.
The pharmaceutical companies don't want you to

Pot fucking sucks, do LSD instead

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard

I smoke pot every day and have straight A's. 2 semesters away from my MFA. suck on my cock fucking fools, you fell for conservative propaganda. Again.

>I read nonsense printed on a PAPPER instead of reading it on the INTERNET

I dont understand why so many people seem to think that holds weight

mfw shakespeare smoked the devil's lettuce

Don’t compare Shakespeare to loser stoners that take remedial math, fucking tool.

Shakespeare wasnt even that good

>i dont do drugs am I smart now giuz?

No user, you're still an idiot. Sorry.

yes, but like pretty much anything else, doing it in excess is bad

I'm in the middle of it right now, so you go fuck yourself, faggot.

Neither is Seth Rogan

I prefer pot than cigarettes. I don't know if OP is a smoker but here it goes; as long as it is in moderation (Pot smoking) then it be hella worth it!

No one is arguing that retard

i think you misunderstand.

Why do you need either?

I enjoy it at the end of the day.

I smoke a joint or two a day, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Everyone should smoke at least once in their lives, they they can realize that it's not anything worth thinking about.

For some people, it's a way to relax, it's a way to get through the day or a creative motivator.

for me, I get stoned and I think more clearly, and am motivated to do things I normally would slack on, like laundry, or paying bills, both of which I do while stoned.

if you smoke, and you get paranoid, USE it. Analyze your paranoia and figure out what you can do to better that situation.

Attached: 1553036714762.gif (352x264, 543K)

>worth it
whats the trade off?

It gave me schizophrenia so I'd say nah.

It won't necessarily be a boost or detriment to your life as a whole. It's less addictive than alcohol so a test might be the way to find out

it helps anxiety temporarily, in the long run it really just makes it worse since you grow resistant and just need more and more to get that effect

Attached: lol didn't read.gif (250x250, 1.65M)

Is asking dumb questions worth it?

People blow this shit way out of proportion. As a daily toker for more than a decade, literally nothing happens. I might smoke only a few hits, but that doesn't keep tolerance low enough.

is alcohol worth it? same question different substance.

id say its worth a try to see if you like it but don't make it a routine. itll fuck with you hard. people who say it isnt worth it are fucking pussies. take a fucking hit and quit acting like weed and being a stoner is the reason why planet earth will explode

Weed and being a stoner is why planet Earth will explode.

It's pretty great when you are done with your responsibilities and don't feel like doing anything else important that day. Makes going on walks at night pretty nice too.

Attached: widdlyscuds.jpg (403x4567, 243K)

>walking alone at night while high
What a wonderful night to get mugged and raped.

I live in a pretty low crime area. Who knew that poos are pretty chill folk to have as neighbors.

Attached: anal dude.gif (780x1944, 944K)

Yes

After this thread, I am back off the fence. And I plan to start reading actual books again. Thanks, user

worth what? Besides the legality, there are literally no downsides.

Cocaine is much better. Just don’t get carried away with it like a faggot

Careful user, yourw challenging OP's narrative

Indica helps anxiety. Sativa generaly makes anxiety prone people more anxious. People who lack coping mechanisms can develop psychological addiction partly due to using it as their main coping mechanism. Tolerance is another thing altogether.

You can choose pot with very little thc and higher cbd. Or you can get the strong stuff, ot affects everyone differently

You mean ruining your skin, fucking up your lungs, and making yourself paranoid
NO!!! It’s not!

Attached: 5E653AC4-9662-4012-B7A0-D85F6D359018.jpg (500x467, 60K)

Marijuana is great if you have problems in your life, but if you smoke enough weed you become like Bender, where being high is like being sober and being sober makes you look and feel like a tweaker.

What I am just finally finding out after getting out on the right anti-psychotics, is that if you simple exercise, make a couple of friends and find hobbies you create enough of your own dopamine to feel happy all of the time without the use of drugs.

Cannabis smoke can actually help with airflow and isnt as harmful as tobacco smoke. It can still be harmful but you have alternatives like edibles and vaping which dont deposit tar in your lungs.

I dont know what you mean by ruining your skin. I have never heard of that before.

Finally paranoia risk only happens with another mental condition present such as schizophrenia

All these people telling me to go read a book. Jokes on you, I can use them to roll joints with.

who said you can't read books and smoke pot my guy? I'm reading Salem's lot atm, and smoke pot everyday

honestly dude as someone who smoked daily for 10 years, I recently stopped so i could get better work and i feel like 200xs better. My mind just feels clearer, im more focused and im not tired all the time. My motivation is back big time. I still smoke everynow and then, mostly on weekends but even then after the highs gone and i feel sluggish im kinda wondering why i smoked to begin with. So all in all i dont think weed is a bad thing, but u have to just understand that ur probably gunna be of better use as a sober human.

>paranoia risk only happens with another mental condition present such as schizophrenia

How is it even possible to be so retarded as you are?