Hey Yea Forumsros

Hey Yea Forumsros,
are there any charitable souls out there? I need about $30 for an uber to see a friend tomorrow. Just lemme know and I'll drop my PayPal.
Also, splurge about your night. How are you doing? What's your mental health like? I wanna know :)

Attached: Unknown.jpg (256x197, 6K)

>How are you doing?
Meh. Going to just kill 22 hours of the day till I get paid on Tuesday.
>What's your mental health like?
Terrible. In a bad place with exaggerated thoughts of retaliation. But it is the most stupidest move I can make. On the bright side hopefully get my hair cut in time for hiking season. So that will be sick. Heading deep into a forest to not give a fuck. Can't wait.

Whats your number? I’ll feel more comfortable doing it talking over the phone

I'm sorry you aren't doing so well mentally. I recommend meditation! It's a great way to ease your mid. Sometimes letting thoughts come and go into your mind is the greatest release. Of course, you don't have to take that advice. I won't be upset :)
The woods sounds fucking tight! I'm excited for you to get this haircut.
Everything will work out, brother. I promise you that. it always does. Even if they don't, the only place to go when you hit the bottom is up. Reach for the stars, homie. You're bound to make it someday.

I'm not able to talk on the phone right now. I'm sorry man, I really am :(

>I'm sorry you aren't doing so well mentally.
Meh. I always struggle from January to May from anniversary's and deaths. But just at that stage where things are falling into place. Just got to take it slow. And with the hiking basically I live near a local area just in like a secret back garden. But I know everyone goes there in spring and summer. It is like a Level 1 hike area. And I'm going for a Level 3 hike area. That has literally barely anyone. But like I said step by step. Just get through April and then roll on May. And bang i'm going in the forest for majority of the summer. First time in 3 years I will be alot more out than in.

Hello, bed cat

I'm proud of you! seasonal depression can really hurt, I'm sorry for your losses. However, the fact that you're more out than in recently shows that you're improving mentally, even just a little bit! Even if you can't notice it, you're getting better day by day. I fucks with that step by step mentality. Take life at your pace. God bless, brother. I know you got this shit in the bag :)

hey! :>

Hope you have a nice night

And you as well! The sweetest of dreams to you! :)

Thanks and Good luck with you. But I can always improve and do better. Again can't be over hyper, confident or cocky. Just got to let it all flow slowly step by step. Maybe when you get better. Again don't force yourself to hike or go out. But when it is a nice day maybe you can slowly just learn to enjoy yourself for you. Yes others are important but self care is priority one always. Not in a selfish way either. But thanks man. Also not seasonal depression. Final 2 anniversaries are when my family disowned me and on the 13/04/11 my best friend shot himself in front of me. No joke either.

Attached: happiness.jpg (1360x768, 144K)

I’m glad you’re pacing yourself. Taking things too fast could do more harm than good. You’re on the right track!
I’m extremely sorry to hear that any of those things happened to you. You’re strong, brother. You will get through these anniversaries, I promise. Do what makes you happy on these days. What truly makes you smile with your face, heart, and mind. Whatever brings you peace, indulge yourself in. Bask in the strength you’ve gained over the years. Marvel at the great person you’ve become so far, and imagine the person you’re going to be in the future. Because I promise you, that person is gonna be great.

I read that in Nigerian scammer's voice. Look at me. Look at me your 30 dollars is mine now.

Get a job

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not about to start giving money to niggers online.

Lmaoooo that’s funny!
But nah, I wouldn’t dream of scamming anyone. It’s so fucked. Pardon my French.
if I can’t get the $30, I’ll be alright.
They’re only available for so long, it’s a rarity when I can visit them, so I wanted to take advantage of our opportunity to meet up.
I realize asking for money is a bit selfish. I apologize, guys. I don’t mean to come off that way. :(

I’m sorry if it upset you :( I don’t mean to anger anybody

Sorry Yea Forumsro I sent $300 by mistake, can you kindly send me the extra $270 back to my green dot?

I’m working on it! Hopefully I’ll snag one soon :)
I just need the money for tomorrow. Unfortunately, even if I got the job now, I wouldn’t have the money needed. But don’t worry, I’m working on it!

Oh dear, I haven’t displayed my paypal information yet!
You may have sent it to somebody else. Get a refund as soon as you can! Cancel the transaction!

Please let me know if you get your money back! I'd hate to know you've lost such a hefty amount :(((