vocaroo.com/i/s0L2G6yvIAzl
vocaroo.com/i/s0eNgdQA38IW
vocaroo.com/i/s1OyXSFRr4mp
vocaroo.com/i/s0efXjyWTS9J
vocaroo.com/i/s1U1i7VevSVt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you hate each other?

why would a femanon hang out at Yea Forums

Attached: 2006_0105Image0055.jpg (480x640, 55K)

We dont hate each other everybody in these threads are chill for the most part
For similar reasons why anons do

awesome
tits or gtfo
also timestamp

Nah I'm good

What are your favorite boards?

Attached: 1436397446257.jpg (1280x960, 239K)

that makes the difference between you being an actual femanon and you being some neckbeard faggot playing femanon

Yea Forums, /pol/, /gif/, /bant/, /s/ & Yea Forums

Lots of femanons have posted images & vocaroos so think what you will but they're legit

vocaroo.com/i/s1iNz38dw3ue

I'm sorta here but not really.
About to weeb out and watch helsing ultimate.

-vchan

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iNz38dw3ue
lewd vocaroo next plox

I just said that was gonna be my only vocaroo lol

But either way I dont do lewd shit

-vchan

you have a sexy voice.. probably fat

Do you like it when he massages your clitoris with his shaft/glans or is slapping his cock against it ?

What's a good way to meet a femanon irl? I'm assuming they're introverted and keep to themselves mostly, which is my exact type. It means they're hard to find, though.

i would love to gargle your cum user

-vchan

OP claiming ID

Ever think your life would be easier if you just had a penis?

I still think "she" might

her ex had 2.5 cm more girth than me. how bad is that for me?

>/pol/
a shit board for shit people

The only femanon ik of that goes on /pol/ from these threads is Anna

No tits or timestamp, okay anons time to leave

vocaroo.com/i/s1W1f31tnDFL

-Bee

/pol/ is entertaining sometimes

True, every board has it's moments. I just find the whole stormfront dick riding stupid.

disgusting

is it acceptable to beat up the guy that cucked me? what would it cause in her?
also how do I get over her please help femanon, for some reason I still want her

White femanons are fucking worthless. Give us an Asian that can actually talk.

It won't actually make you feel better, and it would only further whatever negative feelings she had about you. You showing her how little you care is the best way to get back at her.

As for getting over it, it's normal to still be hurt and confused about everything and it doesn't make you weak or whipped or anything. Cheating is gross, and the only way to really get over it is with time.
Don't wallow, keep doing the things you love, meet people.

-Bee

How do you put in a tampon? Is it difficult? Is it hard to keep it in? Does it hurt? Where...exactly does it go?

These questions are asked in all seriousness.

Does intercourse hurt? I mean that's gotta hurt right, getting penetrated like that?

It's a little bundle of cotton that comes in a plastic applicator. You put it inside the vagina, and press the long end that pushes the cotton out.
It might take a few times to get used to but no it isn't difficult. It stays in by itself and it only hurts if you put it in crooked or too far.

Sometimes, if there isn't enough lubrication or if the guy is too big. Usually no.

-Bee

Bee, have you ever eaten pussy?

I dont know if she has any negative feelings
she was all lovely one day and then cheats on me and literally just stops talking to me
very deep inside me I want to kill the guy, hes an ugly manlet, and she's chubby
god I really wish I could go out and meet other people, but my mind is just fixated on her, I really thought she was special, probably the first person i've ever loved

I'm not sure how to ask this, but you brought up lubricant, so I've been wondering. About natural female lubricant. When a woman gets "wet", aroused, you know, what does she get wet with? What is that liquid? There's probably a more concise, less clunky way to ask that, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

canola oil usually

We don't?

I posted a vocaroo last time around.

Don't give either of them the satisfaction of you being hurt. The best way to get back at both of them is to be your best self. Loving someone is something that's hard to unlearn. Give yourself time.

I'm not white. Not asian, but not white.

It's just like, fluid. It's clear.

-Lesanon

Nope, I'm not attracted to women

Sometimes feelings just change, and it sucks but it's the truth. If she's the type of person who would cheat, because that takes an awful kind of person, she's not someone who should be in your life anyway.
You dodged a bullet, and it'll take some time but you'll realize how much better off you are without her. You definitely don't have to rush into meeting other people anyway, as cliche as it sounds you should take some time to focus on you. Enjoy being single again.

I wasn't exactly sure either but it is apparently technically a mucus produces by glands in the vagina. Lady snot

Lesanon, when did you last eat pussy? Who was it? Also please describe yourself physically.

Do women find men with deep voice more attractive or can it be off putting, thanks.

Im 20yo and a virgin
these last 3 years ive gotten fit and managed to fix my acne so I actually have a really good chance to lose it now, but my fear of sex keeps me from making the final move
do I have any chance femanons?
I wanted to lose it with another virgin but in this current year it seems impossible

Bee, what do you look like? Please describe. Also how old are you?

So when men get aroused, their members get hard, filled with blood. When women get aroused, they soften with mucus.

Attached: jackdonovan-850.jpg (850x565, 53K)

Deep voices are the most attractive voices to me personally

Where does your fear of sex come from?

5'2", 118lbs, dyed blonde(ish, it's kind of red oops) hair and giant gray eyes. I kind of look like a bug lol. I'm 20

-Bee

It's less "soften" and more just.. Lubricated. Vaginas also expand when women get aroused. Most men seem not to know that.

-Bee

>Where does your fear of sex come from?
I had a chance once with the first and only girl I loved and I couldnt get it in, not sure how
we were both virgins and very naive
Im not extremely large or anything but it was really embarrasing.
I was forced to travel so I couldnt see her for some time
a couple of weeks later she cheats on me with some other guy, she says she wanted to know what it was like...
and I remain a virgin still

show a pic of your ideal cock femanons.

Can we see a pic of you?

But what about this scene in Lawnmower Man where The Lawnmower Man's girlfriend was introducing The Lawnmower Man to sex, and she put The Lawnmower Man's hand on her body and said "Soft", then touched The Lawnmower Man's crotch and said "Hard". Is The Lawnmower Man movie inaccurate for promoting that soft/hard dichotomy, or was she just talking about her breasts?

Attached: 1404932815_2.jpg (648x400, 56K)

Should I destroy this shitty thread? I just don't know.

Attached: EP107.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Kys?

>Gets a chance to talk to a femanon
>Ask for dick picks

probably never gonna have sex again, why can't women control their emotions and not let you know how absolutely unattractive you are to them at all times? can't you guys for once have civil interactions with men that don't boil down to "will i or won't i have sex with this man"?

I want to spam this thread so fucking badly.

This is now an Ellen Page thread.

Attached: EP1.jpg (1280x1024, 135K)

Attached: EP2.gif (250x175, 1.04M)

Sexy gif time.

Attached: EP1.gif (500x186, 496K)

Attached: EP2.jpg (1200x901, 131K)

The thread is so gushy.

Attached: EP3.gif (498x278, 553K)

Attached: EP3.jpg (600x500, 34K)

Her toilet logs are just so mmmm.

And they're so wet.

Attached: EP7.gif (352x288, 863K)

How do you feel about the fact that I want to fuck you?

lol

Fuck off wanker

Can you believe the guy who speaks in Lawnmower Man references is a virgin?

where r you from?
ABORTION 4 ALL MOTHERFUCKERS

Your first time is going to suck. It's going to be awkward, you're not going to make her cum, you might not cum either. This is totally normal and most guys experience this, so don't worry about under-performing. A lot of girls like virgins.

lol

You don't know me enough to want to fuck me

-Bee

This is now a Lawnmower Man thread.

Attached: the-lawnmower-man.jpg (2772x1520, 691K)

this

Hi user, just a question for you.

Why do you want to lose it to a virgin that much?
It doesn't matter at all really, if helps if you can talk to her about it being your first time, if she has experience she can help/talk you through and then you both have a fun time around.

Communication is key here, ofcourse you're going to be nervous for your first time and it's not a bad thing being open about this, any girl who thinks you're a whimp because of this is a bad person and you're probably better off finding someone else.

Sex should be a fun activity to do, and talking/making jokes make it all the better.

- SP

Attached: lawnmower-man-original.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

you seem upset

I don't have to know you to want to fuck you. You sound yummy and I like your responses.

Attached: lawnmower_man_1992_1-h_2017.jpg (928x523, 115K)

Attached: lawnmower-man3.jpg (970x799, 44K)

Well then I am indifferent, because I don't know enough about you to feel any sort of way

-Bee

How much does intelligence matter when choosing a sexual partner? Like would you have sex with a guy who was technically retarded but was in great shape cause he works outside?

What does your pussy smell like right now? Check and let me know.

I wouldn't have sex with anyone that wasn't at the same intelligence level that I am.
Not that mine is incredibly high or anything, it would just feel weird having any sort of sexual contact with anyone that was of below average intelligence.

-Bee

Lol aww these seem like such innocent questions.

It's pretty simple. Almost like a cannon lol.
Its loaded but you just pull back the applicator and push down on the plunger and it goes right up there. It just sits in the vaginal canal soaking up blood. And it wont come out typically. Theres a string connected to the end for you to pull out when you wish to take it out.

It can hurt a little if you're in an awkward posistion when you put it in but not much at all.

-vchan

Not a femanon, but I can assure you there's a person for anyone on this world.

It all boils down to a combination of factors, your personality, traits, how you look.

Sometimes women don't even consider other factors because one factor is overwhelmingly good, most of the times it's the personality and the ability to make them feel "secure".

It's all a matter of taste, just like you probably have with women yourself.

- SP

Nope not really unless it's really wide and it stretches your skin or if it's a little too long and he pounds it right into your cervix.

That's a horrible feeling. Like your intestines just ripped apart

-vchan

>Your first time is going to suck
I couldnt penetrate her
we both left that encounter virgins
I cant really explain it but my dick wouldnt physically enter its really hard to describe

The femanons that are on Yea Forums are either land whales, or dykes. Do you agree?

What if he had the opportunity to improve his intelligence, like through some revolutionary mind-enhancing technology? Would you wait for him?

When I first tried to have sex he couldnt put it in me either.

I was basically so nervous that my vagina closed shut lol I also wasnt that wet since I was so nervous.
It happens

-vchan

Her hymen could've been too tightly closed, or maybe there wasn't enough lubrication.
Nerves can also make muscles tense up, which obviously would make that more difficult. It's not that you did anything wrong

If he was someone I would consider "waiting" for, there would be something that attracted me to him in the first place other than his appearance, so I don't really know how to answer this question.
If you're concerned about your intelligence affecting your chances with women, intelligence is a pretty broad word to use. If you are someone who is on the spectrum, for example, that doesn't just automatically make you unintelligent.

-Bee

slapping doesnt do shit for me, but i love feeling a cock grinding against it

You forgot the former e-whore category that a lot of us fall into

Well I'm not. And from what I seen neither are the others

-vchan

Ahh, the good ol first time tales.

It took me about 4 times to finally not be nervous enough to have sex with my GF at the time, we were both virgins and I can tell you every time sucked for me and for her.

It was awfully painful for her, the first time I went in it went on for about 20 seconds until she had enough, there was alot of blood, it was not a pleasant experience for either of us at all

My GF at the time didn't want to talk to me for a couple of days after that, making me super insecure about the relationship.

In hindsight, I know why she didn't want to talk to me, I mentioned something about finishing it off myself in the shower while I should have consoled her instead, oh well.

Just remember, it's all in your head, just talk to her if you feel nervous, she might even feel nervous herself, this should relieve the nervousness and make it alot easier for you and her.

- SP

Is sex more mental or physical for women? Like, if you had the opportunity, would you have sex in a fully immersive virtual reality simulation?

what is the best way to make you cum using my mouth and fingers

Attached: VID_20190218_024737_1.webm (712x400, 1.86M)

I mean like yeah I would try it once to see how it was because who wouldn't given the opportunity, but the physical aspect is equally as important so it's not like it could just replace sex with a real person

-Bee

i feel like a complete failure
just....pure embarrasment

Why is easier to make you cum with oral sex?

Did women really find Pierce Brosnon attractive back in the day?

i hate people in general but its nothing personal

nothing else to do

Yea Forums and i lurk Yea Forums /cgl/ and /jp/ sometimes

sure

it's harder to meet a perfect partner irl than online. the only dude i ever liked i met irl was in the mental hospital when i was 15. i first met my bf like 6 years ago following him on tumblr and we have been together 3.5 years and have lived together for 2 years. i don't think i could ever meet someone i like irl in my small town.

eh

That's part of it mate, but don't let it get too your head too much, it'll all get better

Femanons, please finger yourselves and tell me what your vagina smells like atm. Ty.

It was an awkward attempt at your first time. And the thing is, if you're that embarrassed by it still nobody else has to know about it. When you meet a girl you would like to be your first she doesn't ever have to know that you've had another attempt at it.
There are a million reasons you could give as to why you haven't had sex yet if you're uncomfortable sharing the real reason.

Clitoral stimulation

He is more attractive now than he was when he was younger. 10/10

-Bee

hurts me often. only been with one dude. dunno if he was average or bigger. but i often tore a bit, especially without lube or enough foreplay. also hitting the cervix is painful

Either that or just talk about it and have a laugh about it, sex should be fun, not an objective.
Having a laugh about it would make it 100 times easier, especially if the girl he is with is confident enough and can help him out.

- SP

Why do you keep using the same ol shit photo for this threads?

Right, the cervix, which of course would be...?

Attached: south-park-s05e07c09-that-guy-with-the-really-big-head-16x9.jpg (960x540, 70K)

>photo
Right.

i'm white but if i were single i'd probably try to date a japanese girl. i always wanted a qt japanese gf.

there's a plastic applicator you put in and push up and it just sits in the vagina. it shouldn't hurt if used correctly.

it never hurts me unless he goes too deep or it's anal

i don't mind but i prefer softer very quiet voices, which i suppose can also be deep too.

it's possible, trust me there's someone out there compatible with you. my bf was a 30 year old virgin and lost it to me when i was 18 and also a virgin. just don't lose it to someone you don't find special, make it worth it so you don't have regrets. losing your virginity shouldn't be the highest priority in life.

sorry you feel that way user.

This is also true
The best sex will always be when the two of you can be comfortable with each other.

The cervix is the bottom part of the uterus, it can't be penetrated and hurts most when when it is bumped during sex

-Bee

Lying sack of fucking shit.

Do babies and pee come out of different holes? And I assume the baby comes out of the same hole the sperm goes in?

BUZZ BOMBED

Attached: EP4.gif (341x279, 929K)

Attached: EP8.jpg (1000x422, 350K)

Uh nope. The ones I've seen are pretty darn cute

-vchan

I give myself the best BJs.

Attached: EP9.gif (400x200, 418K)

Take a look at the picture of OP.

Urethra = piss exit
Vaginal opening = penis entrance and baby exit

- SP

Attached: EP9.jpg (1400x700, 104K)

Sexy gif distraction.

Attached: EP10.gif (375x202, 999K)

i'd only have sex with a person i'm in a relationship with, so a lot. i could never feel comfortable having sex with someone i don't connect to.

nah, i'm a loser but not fat and only a little bisexual.

completely both for me, i love how it feels for me and i enjoy knowing how i make my partner feel good too. and hell yeah especially if my bf could join me, that way i could have a gangbang with his clones or fuck a ton of cute japanese school girls together.

actually for me it's more difficult. easiest is vibrator and getting fucked at the same time.

obviously, urethra is where the pee comes from and the vagina is where sperm goes in and babies come out of.

Attached: EP11.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Sperm goes in, babies come out. Never a miscommunication.

Attached: BillOReilly_1131.jpg (1131x645, 45K)

The vagina is the larger opening, and the urethral opening is a small hole above the vagina where the pee comes out.
The baby comes out of the vagina

-Bee

Her toilet logs are full of fruits and vegetables.

Attached: EP12.gif (480x270, 484K)

Must we do this every night.

Attached: EP12.png (1280x544, 793K)

Your thread is so fucking boring.

Attached: EP13.gif (260x162, 488K)

How do I stop being depressed and leave my room?

Attached: EP13.jpg (500x273, 69K)

And where would that place the uterus, and said cervix?

White women are dumb.

Attached: EP14.gif (500x253, 344K)

I am just too cute and gangster.

Attached: EP14.jpg (970x546, 81K)

Attached: EP15.gif (500x239, 427K)

Superrior lesbian in your thread.

Attached: EP15.jpg (1706x2560, 530K)

you don't scare me.

Attached: EP16.gif (335x219, 627K)

How about a real woman for once.

Attached: EP16.jpg (1280x692, 129K)

Small steps, working on one thing you find difficult every day. Are you on any medication for depression?

On the inside of the body, further inside past the vagina

-Bee

Attached: vagina-2.jpg (1559x1169, 173K)

I'm as cute as a button.

Attached: EP17.jpg (736x562, 49K)

Holy fuck did I laugh my ass off to this.

Attached: EP18.gif (270x128, 482K)

Attached: EP18.jpg (334x500, 43K)

>Are you on any medication for depression?
no
I told myself today I am forcing myself to the Gym no matter what and I am going to try to quit suger and shit food I hope I can do it

Attached: EP19.gif (230x223, 316K)

Attached: EP19.jpg (1600x1200, 161K)

get a hobby that involves leaving the house. get a job that you enjoy and involves other people. go to the gym. see a therapist. any of those are good starting points, but depression has nothing to do with not leaving the house. you can be reclusive and that's perfectly fine if you want. leaving the house isn't the cure for depression.

Attached: EP20.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: EP21.gif (500x186, 483K)

Are women into Lawnmower Man, or do they consider it to be more of a guy's movie?

Attached: EP21.jpg (1800x1200, 299K)

Attached: EP22.jpg (1086x728, 88K)

Changing your diet and getting some sort of regular exercise really does help.
If you start doing this and still find yourself struggling with depression, talk to your doctor and see about getting on medication. There's nothing wrong with having to take antidepressants.

-Bee

Attached: EP23.jpg (800x1200, 253K)

Attached: EP24.jpg (400x300, 32K)

This "rut" you're in means you haven't done too many new activities in a while.

If you are going to gym, make contact with people who are over there and make some new friends, they might inspire you to go to the gym more often.

It's alot easier doing things with friends than all by yourself.

- SP

Attached: EP26.jpg (3504x2336, 509K)

Antidepressants cause serious brain damage. You're a fucking stupid brainwashed bitch.

why have women made themselves into a fuckin meme

Attached: EP27.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Please don't procreate

-Bee

Attached: EP28.png (727x501, 407K)

I never have. The last time I had sex with someone was about a month ago, though. I had sex with a friend. I have short black hair and I dress weird.

I mean... I don't.

United States.

Intelligence doesn't really matter to me. Personality and chemistry definitely does, though.

None of the ladies here are fat, to my knowledge. Plenty of us do like girls to an extent, though. I'm more on that side.

It's a little bit of both, but it's more physical for me. I think I'd do it.

Clit.

Separate holes, yes. Where the dick comes in, the baby comes out.

The way that I've learned to deal with my depression is having a "just show up" mentality. Don't have my homework done for class? Just show up anyways. Don't have the energy to shower? Just wash my hair in the sink. Do what works for you. It doesn't have to be perfect. Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly.

-Lesanon

Attached: EP29.jpg (291x219, 7K)

Attached: EP30.jpg (1280x688, 107K)

pee comes from "urethra", babies from "vagina", yes the cum goes in "vagina" as well. Jesus fuck user pick up a wikipedia.

Attached: EP31.jpg (500x269, 19K)

how to convince my gf to do anal?

Attached: EP32.jpg (813x797, 72K)

Attached: EP33.jpg (1024x689, 90K)

Attached: EP34.jpg (420x573, 60K)

Attached: EP35.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Attached: EP36.jpg (938x1568, 926K)

Attached: EP37.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Attached: EP38.jpg (600x465, 45K)

Settle down, friend. I don't think you're one of the femanons, who have been accommodating to basic biology questions like this. Yeah, there's wikipedia and I should know this stuff already, but we're on an "Ask a Femanon" thread, so I figure why not get an answer in real time, with a personal perspective.

Attached: EP39.png (500x396, 336K)

allright ladies as you might know I'm somewhat of a sex obsessed guy so here goes: Have you ever accepted a bare raw dick in your vagina under the promise "don't worry babe I won't cum inside, my pullout game strong" (actual words may vary). What happened? Did he keep his promise or did you leak semen for an hour afterwards? If so what was his excuse? do you believe he really didn't intend to cum in you? I want to hear your stories

Attached: EP40.jpg (360x270, 30K)

Attached: EP41.jpg (1146x645, 48K)

Attached: EP42.jpg (1201x797, 106K)

If she's open to the idea and you're not having to force/guilt her into doing it, figure out what she would want from you. Compromise.

Nothing wrong with your questions user, don't worry!

-Bee

Do you like how your vagina smells?

Attached: EP43.jpg (500x671, 44K)

Attached: EP44.png (667x498, 399K)

>I never have. The last time I had sex with someone was about a month ago, though. I had sex with a friend.
greentxt

Attached: EP45.jpg (681x1024, 83K)

Attached: EP46.jpg (871x1222, 171K)

Attached: EP47.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Attached: EP49.jpg (500x694, 56K)

Attached: EP50.jpg (764x1024, 104K)

Attached: EP51.jpg (1024x574, 175K)

Attached: EP52.jpg (2592x3872, 897K)

Attached: EP53.jpg (1260x1890, 293K)

Attached: EP54.jpg (1271x1820, 242K)

Yo I wanna join in and answer questions someone ask me shit (and yes, I'm a femanon)

Attached: EP55.jpg (1260x1890, 227K)

what ever happened to

>tits or gtfo

jesus christ b has really gone down hill.

not a femanon, but this is the right answer:
>lick her asshole for a bit
>put your thumb in while fucking from the back
>swish your dick around the butt before putting it in the pussy
>she should be ready by now
>cram it in her jammer
>if she resists, just hold her down and take what's rightfully yours

Not really? I don't think anyone does. I don't hate it but I don't love it.

I'm still semi-new to Yea Forums. What does this mean?

-Lesanon

Attached: EP56.jpg (1276x1920, 244K)

Attached: EP57.jpg (1350x984, 141K)

Attached: EP58.jpg (1172x1919, 241K)

Attached: EP59.jpg (1236x1860, 208K)

>I'm still semi-new to Yea Forums. What does this mean?
put a fuckin '>'in front of each new line. Tell the story in shorthand

BUZZBOMBED by the Supreme Lesbian

Attached: EP90.jpg (1041x1280, 369K)

just ask and see if she's open to it. some girls absolutely won't do it, some take some time to open up, and some are willing to try immediately. just don't try to force it on her please.

i've always been on birth control so i've never used a condom ever, but if a dude pulled that shit on me while not on birth control i wouldn't fuck him personally. the thought of having a kid outweighs everything for me.

Gotcha. Thank you.

Welcome!

-Lesanon

Don't thank him, tell the story you dyke

>if a dude pulled that shit on me while not on birth control i wouldn't fuck him
But you already fucked him, that's the point, he blasted his cum inside you even tho he promised not to.

Can one of you post a hot vocaroo in the style of phone sex?

Hi nearly-quads femanon
how old are you?
did you ever ERP with someone?
shaved or hairy?

Wait a second... this post has a "femanon" and I havent seen a single fucking tit In all these posts... you should be ashamed of yourself Yea Forums this thread should be fucking set on fire while we dance on its grave.. this is only proof this place has gone to shit... shame on all you fuckers. I'll see you all in hell

Attached: 20180119_130302.png (1080x1076, 711K)

My boyfriend and I only do it raw. He took my virginity about four months ago, and we've only used a condom like twice, the first time we used one was the second time we had sex because we realized I wasn't properly on birth control, and I was 17 at the time and didn't have a job, so my parents would have killed us, so I took the morning after pill, then we used a condom. Then we actually tried to get me pregnant, but I wasn't off of my birth control long enough to get pregnant. Another time was the first time we had sex while I was on my period because he was grossed out by my period blood. Ever since then, period pussy or not, we just never use condoms.

i mean it as in, i would never allow a dude to fuck without a condom under any circumstance if i wasn't on birth control. i'd literally kill myself if i got pregnant i think.

you make the pussy sound boring

Well the point wasn't to arouse you, sorry mate

I had a problem with penetration with my first girlfriend, and afterwards she claimed to have a problem with cramping in her uterine walls. Is it possible that she just wasn't getting turned on? She was also a virgin, however I wouldn't say she was petite and the only time we were able to have sex without this problem was when she was drunk and I guess you could say I was being more "dominant" since I was also drunk, which is why I'm now questioning if the problem was actually her.

Tell me more about this decision you took (trying to get pregnant at 18, three months after getting what is probably your first job)

do you ever have dreams where you've got a dick and you're jackin it?

sometimes I have a dream where I have a pussy and I'm fingering it and i swear it feels real asf.

Still like having a dick more tho..

Vchan coming back in. It's time for me to kill time until I pass out.

I'm currently in the dark and kinda huddled into a corner so bare with me here but hey everyone!

-vchan

Attached: 737774993.jpg (932x1791, 249K)

Would femanons ever support a man?

Not a half-baked faggot b-tard, but a man who's got his life together and wants to pursue some great passion (higher education, art, a business, getting a movement for underprivileged or uneducated kids off the ground)?

Discussed this with a couple friends at school and they seem to think a woman supporting a man is only likely in the traditionalist sense (woman acts as caretaker). I posit that is an ignorant perception, and that women can or would support a man (or woman) economically if their values/beliefs were aligned, as in a femanon might support an user financially if she believed in what he's doing with his time.

Is this only plausible as a case-by-case basis of having faith in your partner vs risk-taking? Or are my friends right?

That is possible, yes. Not being turned on or being nervous can make penetration more difficult.
Her being drunk makes sense because she was probably more relaxed

-Bee

Attached: EP61.jpg (1141x1710, 246K)

>Would femanons ever support a man?
lol fucking NO

no matter how hot you were
no matter how good your dick game is

NO female would EVER subject herself to a lifetime of hardship and actual WORK to support you just so you could sit at home and have sex with her when she got back from work.

Well I was still 17 when we decided to try to get me pregnant, and honestly if I did get pregnant, I wouldn't have regretted it or anything, but I do think it was for the best that we stopped trying before my birth control was out of my system because we just aren't in a financial situation to where we could comfortably raise a child, and that's what we're planning on achieving before we have a kid now. And honestly part of the reason was because my parents didn't know about us (they do now though) and my dad is really strict, so we knew he wouldn't be able to keep us apart if I was pregnant. That was only part of the reason, the biggest reason was because we just really love each other.

Would love to have phone sex with you. What's your number?

Attached: EP62.jpg (1142x1680, 237K)

I don't think I ever have, though I do joke about having a dick a lot

Attached: EP64.jpg (1117x1680, 213K)

What does your pussy smell like/taste like right now?

Lol that's not happening user

-vchan

Not financially no. My personal ideal would be taking care of the home, doing the cooking and housework, taking care of the kids. In the current economy though 50/50 seems like the most likely situation, with both people bringing in an income.
I just know the one thing I do not want is to work while my boyfriend/husband does not

-Bee

Attached: EP65.jpg (1275x1916, 226K)

The majority thinks like you, but i'm pretty sure there is someone out there willing to do this.

- SP

Attached: EP66.jpg (1178x1920, 248K)

you look a lot like my high school sweetie Krystal. She was a good girl at heart. Got hooked on heroin and went down a bad path.

Good god, we used to freak though.

Attached: EP67.jpg (1190x1920, 224K)

Okay. What would you like to have happen?

Attached: EP69.jpg (1600x900, 63K)

how old is he now?
I want to see a pic of your body

Attached: EP70.png (500x333, 126K)

period blood

gonna give myself a nickname now

-c chan

Attached: EP71.jpg (1512x2314, 379K)

Attached: EP72.jpg (1512x2484, 540K)

>sit at home
Yeah user, that's clearly not what the question was.

"If you're out acting as the ideal man, changing the world to be a better place, would a femanon support you?" is more akin to the question than what you wrote.

Regardless, why do you believe as you do? Life experiences taught you this? Or you haven't seen it done, so you don't believe it's possible? What's your method of reasoning?

I've hooked up with a 50+ year old woman for a few years.

That's about the age where females REALLY start to freak out if nobody loves them.

She was about the closest thing I've ever had to a sugar mama, and even she didn't pay for shit compared to if the roles were reversed.

God damn she made my dick scream, though. Older women don't play any of those bullshit ass games that young bitches do.

I doubt it's the same person but I was thinking the same thing about someone I used to know named Krystal, who also started doing heroin
weird

Attached: EP73.png (512x512, 94K)

Not offense bit I feel like girls named Krystal usually become druggies lol

Nothing really lol. I dont do sexual things on here

-vchan

Attached: EP74.jpg (762x790, 148K)

Attached: EP75.jpg (399x600, 34K)

I would, because I'm working on getting my bachelors degree in computer science, so I'm gonna be making them big mon's
-c chan

Attached: EP76.jpg (474x296, 15K)

Attached: EP77.jpg (736x1104, 75K)

>Regardless, why do you believe as you do?
Find me a hoe that's above a 4/10 that's willing to work like a man so that a GUY can have it as easy as a woman. You ain't gonna find it.

He is 18 too, he's three months older than me
Also that's not gonna happen

Attached: EP78.jpg (980x514, 81K)

thanks will give it 2 months then I will go on well butrin if i am not better by then

Since when do femanons give themselves a chan name???

uh..did she move to California after high school in Idaho?

Forgot to give my sig
-c chan

why are you dumping these pics in this thread?

Do femanons know they're trashy prostitutes?

Good points Bee.

What if he were working, but his work wouldn't bring in money now (only later)? Like, sacrifice 3-5 years now, make roughly 4-7x later?

Tell this to all the dumb ass moms that name their daughter "Mercedes"

Certain names, you're just bound to end up on drugs or on the pole.

thank you I will take this consideration

Attached: Ellen Page Feet.jpg (3000x3000, 1011K)

this thread is gonna hit the bump limit before img limit anyway

also ellen page a shit

Attached: 1590665047.jpg (2112x1614, 143K)

Well personally I never gave myself the name. Anons did. I used to be called vocaroochan but it got shortened to vchan.

Though a LONG LONG time ago anons actually used to call me whiskey chan

-vchan

Yes, you are
-c chan
Maybe I should drop the chan and just go with c huh

you know someone raped her on the set of Trailer Park Boys...

Thanks c chan!

GL in comp sci btw.

I wish you the best of luck!

No this was NC. Good lesson to stay away from Krystals though

If it was a sure thing, and not some "Oh I have this business idea for cordless hammers that is Sure to take off"

-Bee

they were talking about me lol
I didn't know what to call myself and I didn't wanna go with c user because idk
-c chan

Aww thank you

-c chan

Well I fuck my man for free some I'm not a prostitute. I'm a slut.

Lol true shit user. I kinda like to gear what people assume about names. Its kind of fun to hear. Too bad I wouldnt give out my real name

-vchan

Well user said "femanons"
A general asking of the question.

I agree. But they're such a good fuck.

We were like 16/17 and she would let me do stuff that only just NOW girls in their late 20's are open to do. She was a freeeeeaaaak

I'm currently dealing with one that used to be in my group therapy sessions.
She is 49 years old and divorced 2 years ago.

I for one would rather have someone my age, but she keeps trying to claim me over and over, I am sexually not interested in her at all but she makes jokes about it all the time.

If I do come over just for chats and giggles she wants me to stay as long as possible, just talking, which I don't mind, she's a nice person to visit anyhow, just like I'd visit my grandmother.

I don't mind this emotional needyness at all but people who are older tend to get lonely more easily which is kind of sad.

Us youngsters have our own lives to follow.

- SP

Didn't a couple B-list actresses do that when marrying normalfags? Can't recall her name but I could swear that one from the Mentalist primetime shit did that. And a couple pro female fighters.

Britney Spears did for a dude who literally sat on his ass and mooched. And then she married him. Paris Hilton did too. Soulja Boy did, albeit we can't be sure that boy is a boy.

Would you have sex with a guy if he offered you $200+?

Yeah but I wanted to differentiate myself so it would be easier for people to ask me specific questions
If you guys have a better suggestion, then let me know
I just chose C because that's my first initial

-c chan

sauce?

I know. I felt the same way with my GILF.

She was so sweet, but I can't commit my life to someone who won't fuckin BE HERE in 30 years.

Older women are amazing though. I miss all of our drunken nights in her hot tub. We were outta control.

I wish I could rewind time and be with her when she was 20, but truth be told she was an 11/10 when she was that age. She NEVER would have gone with a guy like me. She had nothing but chiseled surfer-chads to choose from at that age.

We both gained and lost something in our transaction.

Lol nah not cordless hammers. Could be anything from oil painting to that underprivileged kids thing, with starting a foundation but it wouldn't take off for a couple years. Or they have skills to freelance with but not an established client base.

If you think your average woman's price point is $200, you're shooting a bit high

Her thousand-yard stare is my sauce. Learn to see it.

No way.
I'll be honest though. i believe every girl has an amount of money they just wouldnt refuse. I thought about mine hard. I cant pin point an exact number but somewhere in the millions.

Ah who cares what anons say. Just do what you wanna do

-vchan

More like low lol

The Krystal I knew used to fuck shady older men in their cars when they came to her house at like 3am lol
When we were like 14 and I stayed the night at her house I was invited to one of these crusty van fucking sessions but declined

If it is some sort of freelance work, no. That's not a guaranteed thing and I don't want the chance of having to support a grown man my entire life because he ended up giving up and now works a low skill, minimum wage job if he's employed at all

-Bee

I don't think I would turn down non-kink sex with a guy for like 100k lol

You're so sweet
-c chan

>She NEVER would have gone with a guy like me

I think that's nonsense, the whole rating of women (11/10) makes alot of us more nervous approaching attractive women, if you are having a good time now and connecting now, you probably would have connected back then too, don't underestimate yourself user.

- SP

>in the millions
What about $500 with a guy who's not creepy? Think about it, you're getting paid just to have sex.

>The Krystal I knew used to fuck shady older men in their cars when they came to her house at like 3am lol
this actually sounds familiar.
Are all Krystal's just impossible-to-fix van orgy whores?

I knew a Krystal that was a crack head who claimed to be a lesbian and dated the stud dyke of the school that every lesbian and bisexual girl wanted to be with, then she left her because she was fucking older men on the side

vocaroo.com/i/s1LL0ITvHtPO

- SP

nigger. you don't know because you weren't there. It's only within the last 20 years that the walls of status have been broken down in dating.

In the 70s/80s, when she was young, she had the fucking CREAM OF THE CROP to choose from. I'm talking sexy surfer california dudes named Allen or Keith. Dudes with 6 packs on their 6 packs. Ask a REAL woman what she'd prefer. She's gonna go with Allen or Keith.

I'm super confident. I've bedded more girls than I can count on both hands and then a lot more. But at the very least I'm realistic.
Alcohol + feelings of Nostalgia can make any woman bang nearly any guy. Without it, she'd keep on moving.

This question wasn't directed at me but if the guy wasn't creepy, was clean, and the sex wasn't anything too intense I would do it for like 5k
I could take my mom on a really nice vacation, or put that towards school. It's not like girls aren't sleeping with guys who pay like $40 to take them to dinner, so

It sounds like it, it really is the kind of name that gives you a weird vibe

-Bee

vocaroo.com/i/s0L2G6yvIAzl

-Bee

Haha like I said everyone's got a number. I know mine sounds stupid high but I was just brought up with morals that I cant shake so I really thought hard about it but a million seems to be the only number that would make me comfortably open my legs lmfao

Well thanks. Just be yourself and if people dont like it then they can go suck a tranny dick.

I honestly dont think so. 500 isnt much for me...

Ok maybe if the guy was celebrity status hot then MAYBE 10,000

But yea if it's an average dude I wouldnt wanna fuck i couldnt go lower than a mill

Its hilarious how I feel like we are all on agreement that krystals are crackwhores lol

-vchan

It's just no sex is worth more than 1k, no matter how hot the girl is. Only a cuck would pay more than that.

Keep making excuses like that and things will never happen :).

All in positive spirit though!

- SP

I started lurking after i stumbled into a rekt thread

lol I've never even paid for a lapdance
imo, no girl's TITTIES are even worth money. I've never had to pay for any nudity

>Keep making excuses like that and things will never happen
nigga, I already fucked her.
Many times.

I actually agree.
When I say a million it's not like I personally feel like my vagina is worth a million or something it's more about hoe much it would take for me to break my moral compass

-vchan

There are a lot of like, luxury prostitutes that charge multiple thousands.
It's not any business I plan on getting into, but men that have a decent amount of spending money are definitely willing to pay it

-Bee

vocaroo.com/i/s0eNgdQA38IW

But I wish you good luck though.

- SP

/adv/ Yea Forums /fit/ and Yea Forums

All in that order but i browse lots of others too

>celebrity status hot
Well, I'm not hot or an average dude. In real life, though, I think I could talk you into 1k, which is already an insane amount.

Off topic, but tbh I don't think anyone can really complain about being a virgin if even Chris Chan managed to lose his virginity, even if it was to a prostitute

>it's more about hoe much it would take for me to break my moral compass
LOL about two mixed drinks and a tiny line of cocaine is all it takes.

Honestly yes.

Being a virgin totally means jackshit.

- SP

I get what you're saying, I just don't get why girls find literal prostitution so abhorrent. All relationships are a form of it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1OyXSFRr4mp

I don't even have a guess

-Bee

LOL if only you knew how hard life is when you actually have to do WORK and be true to your WORD and having your actions have actual CONSEQUENCES.

Silly hoes.

I actually met a Male opera singer who wanted to buy my guy friend a Lambo if he would basically be his sugar baby lol!

This guy was loaded with cash and took me and him out to a fancy resteraunt in Beverly Hills.

My friend was considering it and I think he maybe would have if the guy was young and attractive (my friend isnt really gay but I'm sure at least a younger good looking dude would have been better than an old fart lol).
But in the end he declined Haha

So how about you guys?

Would you let an old opera singer fuck you for a Lambo?

-vchan

No. A real man isn't malleable like a woman. His principles are his principles. If a real man likes women, nothing can change his mind. Pussy niggas and bitch-made niggas are a different story.

Abhorrent because technically you don't get to choose. Any old smelly drooling asshole with $500 in hand gets to stick his dick in you until he cums? No thank you.
I do know many prostitutes do choose their customers, that's why I said "technically" but not every one of them does.

>talk you into

I've had plenty of attractive men try to talk me into a lot of things user.
I dont bend unless I want to.

Nah even when I was drunk I actually never slept with men I wouldn't have while sober and I also dont do drugs :)

I actually dont. Granted it's not something I'd do or really encourage my future daughter to do but in the end if you wanna use your assets to make money then go do it lol

-vchan

need a new thread

I can't drive, so no, but throw 50K into the deal and I might consider it

>I also dont do drugs :)
said every bitch that took bumps before

vocaroo.com/i/s0efXjyWTS9J

- SP

imagine thinking you're worth millions to bone

I was a camwhore for a year to pay for college, and the amount of money men were willing to pay to not even get to touch some of the girls I knew was far more than a few hundred bucks

-Bee

I just figured girls would be used to guys who they're not attracted to trying to fuck them. So if they're getting paid, what's the problem?

Who else thinks Bee is using a voice changer

you're still thinking of moderately attractive guys

I literally never have haha.

I've been around plenty but I have a fear of drugs.
Kinda got traumatized by the stores my mom would tell me when she did drugs and stores I heard from others. So I've been way too afraid to.

The most I do is drink and I've smoked weed a couple of times but I didnt like it (it supposedly makes you less anxious yet I always felt more anxious).

Maybe if I'm feel "saucy" with friends I might try to take 1 hit and leave it at that but that's extremely rare.

So my mindset is....if I freak out when I've gotten a little high I'm sure any other drug might make me jump out a window lol

-vchan

Read here dipshit

Aren't most guys ugly, though?

vocaroo.com/i/s1U1i7VevSVt

-Bee

how am I supposed to rape you if I can't slip you drugs?

yes most guys are ugly and so are most girls

Christ, even your deeper voice is HNNGGHH hahahaha.

- SP

honestly you can be a 14 year old boy

It's quite the conundrum isnt it?

Also when I was single and out partying I never ever let a dude touch my drink. I always got it straight from the bartender and i carried it with me everywhere.
If I was in a more "shady" area then I'd even put a napkin over the top and poke just my straw thru lol

-vchan

We had a bartender arrested 2 weeks ago for slipping in stuff in drinks.

- SP

Agreed. And that's the reason people watch and prefer porn.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1U1i7VevSVt
It's kinda obvious from how the static in the background is higher and more present than it normally would be, even in a bad mic. Trust me, I've had plenty of experience with video editing and voice changers

Well that's just lovely! Lol
Thankfully I dont really party like i used to anymore Haha

-vchan

wrong tag, meant for Bee

I think in general girls are more attractive than guys with makeup, and without makeup guys tend to be the more attractive ones.
But that's probably just some sort of social conditioning

Omg, well thank you

Are you saying this because you're just skeptical or do I sound like a 14 year old boy

That's really scary to think that a bartender could/would do that. I think most girls know not to let their drink be left unattended, but nobody would suspect their bartender. Jesus

-Bee

I obviously have no way of proving myself to you and I'm not super concerned, but I just don't understand why you think I would go to the trouble
Have you really never met anyone with a voice as high pitched as mine? It's not uncommon at all

no you actually sound like a 14 year old boy