Confess Yea Forums

Confess Yea Forums

Attached: confess.png (231x218, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forgiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I took a shit on the toilet seat so nobody else can sit down on it

A guy at my school kept all the band and choir girls nudes to give out I could've have told the girl since I'm friends with most of them but I asked for them too.

I was on Omegle and made a girl break character and breakdown while getting off with her.

I'm obsessed with my bosses huge tits. I'm kind of tall so I can see down most women's shirts without much effort and she has noticed. Every time I talk to her she is always pulling her shirt up and I can tell I make her uncomfortable.

Wave your chicken foot all you want but forgiveness isn't something from without.
It is something that only the sinner can earn through reflecting on their actions and fixing themselves.

I rolled dubs so I had to post my ass on Yea Forums.

I am ashamed of squandering my potential.

"I regret my tempestuous actions on that occasion, but I swear to God I thought the archbishop was inside."

- Silken Thomas Fitzgerald, after burning down Cashel Cathedral

No one said anything about forgiveness faggot, which might be because it isn't a word.

>which might be because it isn't a word.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forgiveness

I'm a faggot seeking to destroy the current society to rebuild it in the way it was originally intended except more resilient to corruption

Attached: IMG_20180523_190712.jpg (500x333, 49K)

i stole my bosses panties today while she was gone

Sage

I fuck my couch

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-02-17-59.png (800x480, 249K)

Hey man that's my couch

Lol

I have the misfortune of working with an insufferable cow of a woman I'll call "Donna".
While at the office Friday, I felt the rumblings of a major duece so I made my way to the men's room to relieve my bowels. As I'm coming out of the bathroom, "Donna" passed by and made one of her usual snide remarks about the smell and said I should have held it until I got home.
But I got her back. I waited until she went on lunch break and replaced the filtered water in the keurig on her desk with water from the toilet. She'll be drinking real gourmet coffee for at least the next week!

I'm in a stupid situation and I literally have no options other than to continue and be miserable or just like run away. Fuck.

give me some more detail user.

Explain my child

elaborate my boy

Attached: cath.jpg (474x651, 35K)

I feel sexually unsatisfied in my relationship and I am actively trying to get get other women to fuck, and I think that the next one I'll try is her sister

more details maybe we can help user

Sounds like a bad situation user. Is it her not really trying during sex, or is it a you problem?