Curious to hear Yea Forums's perspective on this. Nipple piercings, yes or no?

Curious to hear Yea Forums's perspective on this. Nipple piercings, yes or no?
It's a no from me, they're fucking disgusting and an intstant turn off.

Attached: nipple piercing.jpg (720x960, 68K)

I agree it's a turn off and ruins perfectly nice boobs. Still nice tits though.

It makes a girl look less innocent which is a turn on.

Attached: I+got+the+pepe+delete+before+its+compromised+_e7f2553b9a963470cfb4b7c1ad8e7074.jpg (704x400, 75K)

I love them. So cute and sexy

i think they are fucking disgusting personallly

yeah they're gross

Depends on the girl, if she's a slut it's hot but if she's super innocent it's confusing

i dont wanna chip my tooth when im suckin on them bitches

Attached: 1548725377157.jpg (320x311, 17K)

I'm more turned off by nose rings and lip rings. It doesn't look cool or edgy.....it looks fucking retarded.

what about those giant ear hole things? that's gross.

STICK YOUR DICK IN IT

what a great idea user!

Their okay. Overrated as fuck though. Seems like every slut has them nowadays. I prefer belly button piercings personally.

i think i'm rarted because i find them really, really fucking hot on like 95% of all tits

I don't like to suck metal and it looks funny/uggly whatever but never sexy

Absolutely no. Why would you want to suck on those? Putting metal in between you and one of the most sensitive parts of the girl's body? Weird.

Exactly. Nipple piercings ruin a perfectly nice pair of boobs. If there must be piercings, they should be rings instead of bars.

Attached: 1499034898255.png (638x750, 886K)

You niggas fucking gay? Nipple piercings look hot af

Rings look like shit, bars all the way

I was with a girl who had them and can't really play with them that easily. They look nice but can't really suck them as well.

Its a nice surprise I guess cuz they look awesome. Rings look horrible though, only bars look nice.

yeah, those too

I like it because it means she can handle a bit of pain.

it's a yes for me, I enjoy the look.

yes, so I can pull it off with my teeth

I like em

Depends on if I'm dating the girl or not. If it's a pump n dump type then it's fine, but I wouldn't want the mother of my children to have them. Tongue piercings are hot though, they actually have a purpose.

Careful with that edge kiddo, its a school night shouldn't you be getting ready for bed soon?

Do tongue piercings feel good on ur pee pee? They look uncomfortable.

I've heard mixed reviews.

I'd say so, probably depends on the person though.

For me nipple piercings are in General a no but if the tits are just about perfect in most regards then a simple piercing can compliment nicely. Most of the time prefer no piercings though

I mean, on one hand, they're really hot. On the other, it looks really painful to me, especially if I were to be a little rough with 'em. I don't think I could make myself play with them for fear of hurting her.

>what about those giant ear hole things? that's gross.
Fucking THIS.

Word. My ex was this cute, short, blonde. Wouldn’t have expected a thing. Turned out to be pretty freaky. I still miss her.

Love it!

sauce PLEASE

Just another in a long line of fashion fads that women participate in (various hair styles, colors, tats, piercings, etc), almost all of which diminish their attractiveness, even though they are done out of an insecure desire to enhance it. Feel sorry for them.

Meh, don't care.

For. If they are pierced that means she likes showing them off

op's probably never been with a girl let alone one with nip piercings. ive been with girls even before/after and theyre fun. kinda like how tongue rings are meh until you get head from a girl with one