Sex Havers only thread, incels NOT allowed

Sex Havers only thread, incels NOT allowed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

guess there's not a lot of sexhavers around here.

I guess you're right.

damn

Thread should be 0 replies.

Hey, I have sex!

Hey there fellow sex haver!

So you guys mostly penis in vagina type o deal or somethin else?

i m vergin
poast?

no

i had sex with my hand

My faovrt part is when peners goes into vagoo.

Yeah, I've totally had sex. This one time, I put the thing in the other thing; you know, her thing. It felt, like, really good.

Now THIS is what we came here to talk about.

I'm married and used to have a sex life, then my wife got just super fat and I have a hard time even looking at her now. We haven't had sex is two years because of it. I'd love to fuck her, I'd just have to be attracted to her again first.

Am I an incel?

No, you did this to yourself.

Yeah, you're a volcel.

Attached: 1550103470057.gif (640x576, 22K)

>not an incel

Thank God. I'd rather have to jerk off after my wife goes to bed than be one of those fucktards.

I had sex once, surprisingly

Does she know her body turns you off? If so, does she care?

Esad fggt

I'm pretty sure she's gotten the idea.
I'm sure she'd like to have a sex life as much as I would, but she just can't seem to do anything about it.

I've had sex before. It was felt cool on my donger

kevin?

Attached: 78B9A2F3B37B422CBA7365983535F759.jpg (1920x1080, 708K)

Nope.

lost my virginity to my first girlfriend. is that something to be proud of?

Yeah bro, it means you're a sex haver.

i had sex for the first time at the carnival! my uncle said its like pooping but reverse

Sex-haver here. I think you're a cunt

Would if I could...
BITCH

Hey folks,

I used to not understand why men beat women. I could never even think of raising a hand to a woman. I couldnt fathom it.

This woman I have been fucking all spring break is cheating on her boyfriend to be with me. She tells me he is too straight laced and she needs someone with some fire. Im naturally pretty rough on women and I've never gotten any complaints, but she kept asking for more.

And so I'm here consensually raping this chick while she's fighting me off and screaming to let her go while I literally punch her head and tell her to calm the fuck down. Shes literally dripping wet. and i cant fucking get it up. nothing down there. Im into the rough shit, but I guess this was too much for me. She starts insulting me so I beat her up some more and still nothing downstairs.

but oh my god that feeling of her saying shit to me and I get to punch the shit out of her. It felt so fucking good.

After sex this girl keeps talking about leaving her bf for me. "I've never felt closer to a man in my life." she loved it. Yall ever read/see Streetcar Named Desire? It's true! Sometimes the domestic beat down is more for the woman than the man

whaddup fellow individuals who participated in intercourse

Reminder: Gay "sex" doesn't count.

lol right after I posted this she facetimed me. She literally cant get enough

I regularly have sex with my wife.
I have probably had sex with her close to a thousand times since we first started dating. I am a sex haver.

>36 replies
normalfags gtfo this board isnt for you