The hero we needed but didn't deserve

the hero we needed but didn't deserve

Attached: 1552911665858.png (323x373, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brentontarrant.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=odskNtdPyDE
discord.io/JmSPRvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even hate muzzies and I think this guy's a hero. Putting on a show while memeing the whole thing, fucking madman

Attached: 1553042706111.webm (320x178, 661K)

They're already fighting for his release in NZ

Attached: 1553307560234.jpg (700x803, 128K)

Attached: KebabRemoval2.gif (320x178, 1.99M)

no way

Isn't anyone going to call out this fraud for what it is? FAKE? The only blood you see is pretty much after. The exit wounds from the rifle should have released LOTS of blood but strangely and CONSISTENTLY did not.

This was a fake attack put on with the help of Podesta who strangely visited that place just days before.

youre fucking retarded

lets get this party started

Nope. Prove me wrong.

Does anyone knows where can I find the whole stream?

Links to torrents and mega have been posted here for days. Why are you just now asking for this?

shut up nigger

this is the beginning of the 10th crusade, isn't it

brentontarrant.club/

No. It's someone(s) trying to start something like that. And it's pretty much going to be the same people who insisted the white western countries import Muslims into them without any good or reasonable reason.

Because I haven't been coming to Yea Forums lately, also I didn't wanted to watch the video but the curiosity it's too much

Honestly could care less. Fuck muslims. Hope they free this brave hero. Muslims belong in the fucking ground.

Hope you find it. Shit's fake and everyone with a critical eye should see it and expose it for what it is.

He's a monster

lush is a genius

>christchurch crusader vs masked crusaders
who wins capture the flag?
youtube.com/watch?v=odskNtdPyDE

Attached: dogon-dancers-stilts-439x536.jpg (439x536, 49K)

Someone needs to remove this kebab

Wahahaahahhahahaha EVERYBODY FUCKING MURDER GOD DAMN IT!! VIOLENCE AND MURDER GOD DAMN IT

Is that the marked one?

Attached: SoC-Marked-One-Portrait.png (185x136, 54K)

see the similarities?

Attached: Raceofpeace.png (1866x845, 765K)

what happened to him?

Attached: 1550973391696.jpg (1150x862, 140K)

why?

Burden of proof is on you.

Who is this beautiful man? I feel like I could trust him to save my country.

discord.io/JmSPRvk

Hello there, are you searching for an active place to hang out? Look no more!

We have MEMES, LEWDS, a comfy channel, E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too).
Don't be shy and come talk; I hope to see you there.

Attached: 70e926da1105f3822ddf3808bc99b4c2.gif (1280x960, 1.44M)

Lots of name calling but zero facts or views which counter the reality of bullet exit wounds traveling over 2000 feet per second. Small hole going in, large gaping hole on the other side. Large hole, lots of blood.

This is different from shotgun blasts which are more forgivable in this regard as exit wounds are less frequent as the body tends to retain most or all of the projectile material due to the fact that shotguns shoot at far, far lower muzzle velocity. But even then, the entry wounds are much larger and have a higher likelihood of hitting arteries which, as you should expect, expels a LOT of blood.

People need to get a grip on the physical reality of what was wrong with the video.

The current and official 9/11 story has changed, if you didn't already know. Where once it was too many ridiculous claims that A&E experts around the world debunked ad nauseum, now it is officially "we don't know exactly what happened" with no ability to know because all of the evidence is long since destroyed. The truthers quietly won just as the truthers challenging good portions of the WW2 holocaust claims have resulted in many claims made in holocaust museums being quietly removed. (No more claims of soap and lamp shades!)

No, it's not. There is no need to prove there is no fucking blood where there should be. You see the video and you see no blood splatter anywhere.

One of the few sane people in this thread. He's just another loser that wanted attention.

Good thing he did that. Fuck those Muslims, they should stay in their country with their toxic ass religion. They should be afraid to come here

Because that's what you want to believe and because it's simply the easiest thing to believe. Hurts the brain too much to disagree and even moreso to analyze and review the details. Just agree with a consensus and let the politics play out unchallenged regardless of how absurd it really is.

You idiot. Those people were INVITED to these countries and mandated into these countries by UN directives. All they want is nicer living conditions just as anyone else would want.

The destruction of western civilization is engineered. Why do you think the left is helping drug addicts continue with their additions. "Clean needles"? All that does is enable a cleaner overdose death if there is any such thing.

You idiots are looking at the results of insane policy and are not looking at the root causes. A sane person, lone wolf vigilante, would not go after a bunch of brain dead religious idiots from the third world would would love to die for their religion (martyrdom). They would go after the leadership driving this insanity of importing 3rd world populations into the west at the expense of tax payers.

I love how whenever there's a story like this all the conspiracy nuts have to conjure up their own bullshit as if there was no such thing as crazy people. Suddenly they pretend to know what a bullet exit wound looks like or the temperature jet fuel burns at. You're not informed, you just want to believe the alternative story because it makes you feel special.

Bullet wound patterns are not a mystery or a secret. They are very well documented in medical journals and in other resources. Hell, just look right here at countless "rekt" threads. Not new information.

Jet fuel burns at various temperatures depending on oxygen availability. You and most people fail to understand the US government CHANGED the official story to "we don't know." We didn't change anything -- the US government did. If you still believe the original official story, then you're not up to date at all.

There is no alternative story. There is just "the story" and the fact that there is a stark absense of blood where there should be a fuck-load of it everywhere.

How can there be so much shooting without blood?