HOW DO I EXPLAIN TO MY PARENTS I LIED TO THEM ABOUT EVERYTHING FOR A WHOLE YEAR

HOW DO I EXPLAIN TO MY PARENTS I LIED TO THEM ABOUT EVERYTHING FOR A WHOLE YEAR

Attached: 256.png (489x423, 23K)

second try after my computer went AWOL several hours ago. Fuck my life

Where'd all of their money go?

in a way, yes. I told them i was passing all my university exams and writing my thesis while in reality I was semi-NEETing and hiding in my room with depressionans growing alcoholism

Attached: tumblr_pcki38xzGQ1xaqcdto1_500.jpg (467x700, 51K)

Bump

Attached: 1538125547790.webm (192x240, 688K)

Oh man. That's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Sorry, you're fucked. You get what you get. Take it like a man.

Do you still have enough to get to Mexico and call yourself Suarez?

there was a businessman who lived for three years in a forest near his old factory after it went bancrupt. i honestly thought of trying something like this but in the end it solves absolutely nothing and my parents would waste even more money in search efforts etc
Im thinking of comitting myself to a psychiatry to "prove" to my parents that I legitimately have a problem and didnt just idle my time away. might have very negative consequences for insurance and jobs though thats why im hesitant

Attached: 1536164351405.webm (240x426, 335K)

hard for anyone to know whats best here except for you. i would tell the truth, and get my shit together.

Fuck your parents, who gives a shit what they think. You are living your life, not them. Tell them what happened and be done with it no matter how they may feel.

Yeah don't try and hide anything or fake anything. In the end your parents are gonna do what they're gonna do. It won't be so bad.

And, part of the depression thing is often not realising how badly you were or are affected. Just the hiding in your room is evidence enough. Don't worry, and good luck.

Go into their kitchen naked spread your ass and tell them that you're a massive faggot that loves getting fucked.

Attached: 1540426253120.gif (500x378, 725K)

Well Suarez my suggestion would be to get involved in the cartel and start moving a few hundred kilos of the angel dust across the border. Hope that phd you failed to get was in business so you have a head start.

Just come out with the truth. It will really help out. You might get help or be punished, but you'll find out what to do about yourself.

problem is my mother doesnnt believe I have depression but simply hysterical or something..The more I failed the more she kept intruding, which is the reson I was lieing in the first place.
I depend on their financial support , and this will continue at least at first if I want to get behavioural therapy, which I need for depression and anxiety +procrastination. I applied for a therapy place near where I live at the moment, which is why I need money for the rent. I am not living my life, I am sitting in my room and panicking whenever I hear steps-or-a-phone-ringing

Tell them you’re a pathetic alcoholic and you need help

molecular-biology.fuckking-keyboard again

Thank you. I have a medical description from my psychiatrist, I hope my mother will get that Im not simply an incompetent idiot when she reads it

If you're working for phd don't you have a master's degree? Why not just get a job and forget the PhD at least for now

trying to write my master thesis, not phd
got fired from two master places because I ran into trouble with coworkers in the lab/ did experiments wrong. That has to be some kind of record , contributet greatly to my anxiety because Im now constantly afraid of making mistakes

Attached: 1537522984099.webm (426x240, 471K)

Pretend you had a breakdown

Attached: 1552941435248(3).gif (336x262, 1.28M)

Grow some balls and get a job, tell them youll pay them

Do it nude. That way the lies will be the least of their concerns.

i packed my backpack and travelled for 20 days on foot. helped me out, do it

Kys

I slept under my bed last "night", partly because I was so anxious that I didnt feel safe in the open, but also because I expected them to visit me (havevt given life signs in a long time) and to come into my room directly. this way they would have at least seen how shitty my mental stability is at the moment. was a terrible night, cant recommend the under-bed sleeping. very dusty too. one of the worst moments of my life so far.

this is my current plan, apply for jobs with my bachelor degree and hope for the best,and tell only after i-found-one.continuing to-live here so i canuse my therapy place

Attached: 1538387182376.webm (720x480, 1.48M)

meanie :(