I'm saaad. Make me happy!

I'm saaad. Make me happy!

Attached: D0McfJRWwAA3o_h.jpg_large.jpg (675x1200, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeKbwWrIs_o
youtube.com/watch?v=MhkwbH2AhT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Woah you’re hot

No fuck you

Shoe on adams apple

Attached: maxresdefault_(33).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

10/10 sad girl. Want a McDonald's cone?

I will call you sebrina

Attached: 8abe720eca099365e1da49536d234e3b.png (457x252, 70K)

ori :(

wanna talk about it

You look like a disgusting fucking Jew

tits or gtfo

Thanks!
: (

You have a great thumb. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Show us those disgusting jew titties!!

Go somewhere else, this isn't the place to be if you are sad. Go to /wsg/ or somewhere that isn't full of shitters.

Attached: 1330852782218.jpg (400x438, 94K)

Catholic
What does that even mean?

Just a friendly reminder that at the end of the day nothing matters. Everyone dies eventually. Hope you feel better

Shit dude or dudette (could just be using fake photo, gotta cover bases) I'm sorry you're sad. Just remember that there are people who care about you including myself. Life is shit and you hear this all the time but you've gotta keep trucking for me if anyone. I hope you feel better.

not your personal army, jew.

why u cry mang

I'll suck your dick for you, will that make happy?

ok, thanks!

Who goes on Yea Forums to feel better about themselves?

Attached: 1549239990275.jpg (618x685, 254K)

It would

Timestamp or this thread ends here.

Attached: etFLUf5.jpg (720x960, 41K)

OP why can’t I get a cute femboy bf

A fucking loser

Oh dear :O! Where do I even begin my queen?
^.^

You are a beautiful angel and deserve better than a bunch of compliments from angry anonymous neckbeards on this board. (although I promise not all of us are like that lol)

I would do things I would not be proud of just to have a chance to spend a single night with you by my side, slowly kissing and rubbing your body while I penetrate you (or maybe you can even peg me lol only if you want to im not into freaky shit but if you are then yes). I bet you're crying because of an arsehole chad boyfriend well fuck him he doesnt deserve you you need to be treated like a queen that you are.

please upload toes pics.

>What does that even mean?
show us your tits WITH A TIMESTAMP or leave this site and never come back

Attached: 1438230041340.png (540x960, 676K)

Let's have a talk whenever you want :) Saludos

Attached: IMG-20190321-WA0006.jpg (680x1280, 148K)

don't be sad, at least you are white, remember they can't take that away from you

Cringefag

By all the knights you are by far the whitest my good sir.

Attached: 1421272907852.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Bud did you just Nice Guy? Make her feel better, not whatever you're doing. Just a tip. :)

I don't know how to send messages here.

fine examples of why b is trash for any form of help. check reddit or a more regulated board. Hope your night improves!

Attached: 1501129989853.jpg (307x352, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MeKbwWrIs_o

TOP KEK okay it's bait boys move on

Attached: FWHT1GAHFSH59O8.LARGE.jpg (960x640, 65K)

Thanks! The worst one was the one who called me Queen.

heeey charms, whats upseting you?

Attached: yay.jpg (479x426, 148K)

You're here for the wrong reason, faggot.

Seems like you really want to feel worse posting on \b why you sad?

>Messaging
You can't. TIWYG

Awesome *nibbles on your peepee* OwO

No Collusion!

You're not too bad looking, do another picture so we know you ain't bullshiting

Bait is like normie or I'm to stupid to know?

Yo, what's up? What's gotcha down?

Attached: 2wuzfx.jpg (669x500, 75K)

What's wrong, honey, did someone "Karate Chop" your booty buttcheeks mercilessly?

Attached: ae3b65279b8decc004fffbc06d723628.jpg (564x422, 28K)

Fucking argentines. I hope they all die. I prefer to be stoned to death that to put a feet in that shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhkwbH2AhT4

what do you mean worst one?

I'm just trying to be nice to you you fucking whore go back to sucking chads dick. I would honestly spend my entire years salary on an engagement ring for you but no youd rather speak to some neckbeard who probably never seen a woman well whatever.

bitch

Besides a 50 things about me in 2018, that's like retarded as fuck. It was retarded in 2013, but at least was in fashion.

My dick got hard looking at this picture.

What the fuck.

Sadness is part of life, if you need to be happy all the time and can't have a moment of sadness it shows weakness, extreme weakness of the mind to be exact. If you need to come to a place full of degenerates and ask "im saaaad make me happy" you need to get your life in order. Please stop doing these kinds of things and suck it up.

you were saying?

But for you any woman who doesn't want to be with you is a whore? I think your problem it's your personality.

Attached: Untitled1.gif (238x249, 50K)

hmmm. sad too. Mucho insomia. wak eup middle of night with foot shake (need to shake a foot) and internal scream (exacly that, screaming inside my head, 'cos if I just started screaming, it might scare ppl). Blu. On the verge of tears all the time.
It's ok. It will pass. A few weeks. Until then, I have to make sure I stay on the correct side of my balcony.
It's weird. I know now that it's not 10/10 depression that makes ppl go...just weeks of 2 or 3 level dep. My strongest days, taking a leap would be as stressful as walking out for a coffee. Net even really sad. I dunno.
OP, take care of yourself. Stay away from here until you heal.
Good luck.
pic, some Lulz for you.

Attached: 1553172767340.jpg (581x726, 73K)

Attached: photo-1494368308039-ed3393a402a4.jpg (1000x616, 73K)

Yeah, great advice. I may delete this tread.

20 min thread is this active, 10/10 bait

so many newfags in this thread
these

Attached: 1553438376615.gif (378x386, 385K)

Cheer up, we're all going to die someday. Everybody's parents are going to die first and you'll be all alone in the world.

Attached: monster-children-heavens-gate.png (718x416, 512K)

My brother gave the idea, now I'm realizing he was probably trolling me. The picture isn't from a bloody argentine youtuber, I took it for Twitter with my dad's camera.

o sos Oridemierda batiendola (lo cual es patetico) o usas una foto de esa gila lo cual es mas patetico

In fact, I insulted you and you're still indulging me (at least in your sick mind). I hope you're 12, If not, I'm sad for you.

La tomé para Twitter. Ni sabía que existía la argentina ql esa. Soy de Chile, soy superior, si quieres te doy el Twitter. xD, menti

Si diera mi Twitter estaría hasta el fin de los tiempos leyendo mensajes de incels o peor.

¿Es algo de El Demente ella?

What thw fuck is going on here!?
Tits or get the fuck out! What wrong with you faggots

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Nice

You're still in this thread? Someone got quads so you literally have to post your tits or you'll be IP banned.

at least you look cute when you cry my girlfriend no

why?

I once came across a girl weeping on omegle, I continued stroking and spoke in sweet comforting phrases until they became tears of joy. shit was cash my guy...

Attached: ablast.gif (500x281, 1.3M)

Go to reddit instead

Attached: normies OUT.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Daddy still loves you.

Attached: pureevil.png (481x640, 271K)

Oh that is pure Creole.

kek

you just did
there is no "talk in private" here, this is no chatroom, this is an anonymous place.

Dude, why the fuck do you post an oridemierda pic? Lmao

OP looks like she cuts herself. #wouldbang

IT SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN SIX MINUTES FOR THIS TO BE POSTED.