I understand Trump is your guy so you're happy he's going to be safe but it's genuinely creepy conservatives don't care...

I understand Trump is your guy so you're happy he's going to be safe but it's genuinely creepy conservatives don't care that Russia messed with our shit

Attached: donald-trump-shouting-cartoon-caricature-vector-20298253.jpg (1000x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHBJeT7jmUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if in the odd chance, it was in fact hillary that was involved in the whole russian shit?

nice bait thread mind if a bump it?

conservatives are very prone to fascism, because fascism is an extension of conservatism. much like faggotry and degeneracy is an extension of liberalism.

A Democrat whose party voted that all illegals can vote is mad of a democrat rumor that was proved wrong. Only in America.

youtu.be/WHBJeT7jmUE

Op is a Troll

Attached: 17143.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Congradulations, you have an opinion. You also have an asshole. You can shove one up the other and keep it there.

That's what countries do to each other, there's nothing new here. But whatever legitimate threats to our country are found, they should be investigated and prosecuted. There's a big difference between caring about foreign intrusion and enjoying Maddow crying because she finally has to accept her candidate lost a couple years ago.

>it's genuinely creepy conservatives don't care that Russia messed with our shit

England messed with our shit.
Israel messed with our shit.
China messed with our shit.
Germany messed with our shit.
Japan messed with our shit.
Every other country with a vested interest in the leader of the global political theater messed with our shit, or has state sponsored media running biased outrage-media bait.

And guess what... we mess with other people's shit. Except we do it a bit more directly with economic sanctions on the front end, and CIAniggers on the back-end arming "freedom fighters" to depose democratically elected leaders who are inconvenient to us.

I find it hard to get outraged at other countries spying on us and meddling in our affairs, when we have spies in pretty much every nation meddling in their affairs. Some of them are known, to keep avenues open for back-channel communications and deals - some are unknown and sabotaging corporate and governmental projects or stealing state secrets. It's just how the game is played.

Attached: spies_like_us_1985_685x385.jpg (331x288, 27K)

Russia story is shit, if you want to hate trump for collusion, bitch about the ass kissing he's been doing for Israel.
There's your collusion.

>Russia messed with our shit

newsflash: everyone messes with everyone's shit since the beginning of time, why does this shock you?

"how can you be mad about this scummy thing happening when other people are also doing yhe scummy thing?!?! another libtard owned!"
OK buddy

KEK says the fag that actually wants to be a communist.

Where’s your proof?

Attached: 27397DCB-2B63-465E-BA9C-FEF1FF98D04A.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Name an election where a foreign govt DIDNT interfere with an election.

You libs crying only now when you lose and blamed Russia for it, didnt cry/blame Russia when you won.

Hillary colluded with Russia so she’d lose?

She paid to have the DNC hacked?

no, but im pretty sure she helped wasserman-shultz keep a lid on it.

Obama told then Russian president, Medvedev, "This is my last election," Obama said. "After my election I have more flexibility."
"I understand," Medvedev is recorded replying. "I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

Read up on Hillary Clinton and Uranium One.

Conservatives have long known that the Russians have been subverting America - it was just with the help of the Democrats.

No but they sure did tell illegals to get out and vote against Trump

Attached: FFC56D53-C538-4077-B33D-96A53D5EB28E.png (700x525, 412K)

keep a lid as in?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all this Russian meddling in the election happen while Trump was NOT YET the president?!?

Hillary rigged the primaries and screwed based Bernie....

Fuck her! I’m happy she lost.

Russia has been "messing with our shit" since the 40's. Wake up bitch!