Anyone else love the idea of college girls being molested by horny middle schoolers against their will?

Anyone else love the idea of college girls being molested by horny middle schoolers against their will?
What would be a hot scenario?

Attached: 1498255512590.jpg (800x600, 113K)

Bump

Attached: 1551075673313.jpg (900x1360, 843K)

Bump

Yes. Especially a student teacher being enslaved as punishment, she has to give a sex ed lesson to her horny pupils, but she is required to demonstrate all aspect of sexual reproduction, as well as anything else the students want her to demonstrate.

Attached: BF8.jpg (974x974, 112K)

feel like her being a sex tool kinda takes away some of what makes it hot. prefer something along the lines of being set up by another college aged person to used against her will.

Bump

Maybe the kids she is tutoring are learning reproduction and just font get it. She starts by showing them what breasts are, and what a vagina is, and then they get overcome with horniness, and tie her up and do their own studying with her unwilling body.

Attached: 1553351721043.jpg (1080x720, 160K)

user I know this is Yea Forums but Ffs if you want more jerkoff material just post more then 5 goddamm images

Imagine a world where every middle school boy is given a magic collar, and if he can get it on a college girl, she legally becomes his sex slave

the collar would physically force the girl to follow all his commands regardless if she resists

who would you want to see this happen to?

Chelsea here would not be happy if she was caught an enslaved. She is smart, athletic and hardworking. To be owned by a dumb, short, fat kid would be the most degrading thing that could happen to her

Attached: 2340u9ige5t.jpg (303x721, 38K)

Where would he catch her? How?

Every single second

Attached: Fresh Meat - The Wounds of Wrong Turn.mkv_snapshot_03.36_[2019.03.24_21.21.31].jpg (720x576, 241K)

Would love to see Erin get collared and enslaved. Probably happens just after this picture is taken

Attached: 15649659562.jpg (713x960, 56K)

girls need to know their place

Attached: A (550).jpg (1152x864, 293K)

They would catch her somewhere unsuspecting in public. She would be standing in line in the grocery store, when she feels the collar clamp around her throat. In panic, she claws at it, and tried to get it off before screaming "No! No! No! get it off!" Meanwhile the boy and his two friends high five and celebrate having finally caught a girl of their very own.

I'd threaten the girl with fattest ass in my school that if she doesn't let me fuck her I'm gonna kill her entire family if she tells I'll find her and rape her then sneak into the uk

Attached: IMG_6876.jpg (640x471, 40K)

She would see who has captured her, and realized that it is a 5'2" overweight hispanic middle school boy.

"Follow me home" he commands. "Fuck you!" Chelsea tells him, defiant. But he body obeys, docily following the boy as though controlled by a leash

Attached: 2340u9ige5t.jpg (705x663, 127K)

lol show up at her house dressed up as a piizza delivery boy and a box of pizza slam the pizza in her face with a brick then plant your seed in her so she has a bastard

I like the idea of a teacher locking the door during class and letting all the littleuns have huge orgy, including her. All the boys and girls going at each other, like six of the kids going to town on the teacher, the one kid who developed too fast just fucking destroying her pussy and filling it with cum

They leave the grocery store, Chelsea struggling to regain control of her body, but she can't do anything but follow the boy. Suddenly, the boy has an idea. "Give me your wallet" she does, and he looks at her ID and credit cards. "Okay Chelsea, lets go to your house"
Chelsea isnt sure why he wants to go to her house, but she cannot defy him. They go to Chelsea's apartments. The other residents look at her with disgust, a grown woman and a fat middle school boy entering her apartment. Chelsea turns red, but can't stop herself from letting him into her place. She is terrified. What is in store for her.

What do you think her wants to do first from the adult woman that he suddenly owns?

Attached: 2340u9ige5t.jpg (374x576, 66K)

sounds better if it was against her will. the students do this when the rest of the school is out for a field trip that she refused to let her class go to so they fuck her in revenge

Id love to see her held down and fucked by 2 black kids

Attached: 1542793562590.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

Anyone lurking? Want me to keep going? Or anyone have another fantasy?

Would love to hear how this lolita Julie gets collared and forced to slowly rip her expensive dress off in pieces while pleasuring herself and the boy who collared her

Attached: 1865634.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Older sister held down on her back by two boys
Kid's covering her mouth while fucking her big boobs
While the other has his face buried in her pussy licking every fold

Attached: 1542793623957.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

>5 months later
>Still making these fucking threads with hopes that this shithole will fuel your fetishes

Attached: 1551324743691.gif (387x305, 494K)

Do you think she teases them in her bikini, lounging by the pool, until the boys can't take it an y more? They tackle her and tie her spread eagle to the bed. Will she struggle? Will her brother get in on it? Or will he just be glad his bitchy sister is getting what she deserves?

feel like the brother is gonna be the first one to drop a load in her

more of her please

She teases them as a joke, they're just dumb little boys to her. Her stupid brother's friends. Nothing more than verbal punching bags.
The 2 boys and her brother just about had it with this bitch.
While distracted texting her bf the boys yank her top off, hold her down and play with her big jiggly tits. They always imagined what her boobs were like, almost their whole lives spent staring and pretending. Now they can suck on, squeeze and play with them all they like. Her usual insults and resists meant nothing, the kids loved her boobs.

Attached: 1546402354613.jpg (720x900, 62K)

Once they have her spread eagle, they will be almost giddy. One will get the scissors and cut away her bikini. The brother will take pics as his black friend rubs her tits. Neither has ever seen a naked woman before. Even the brother, starts to suck on his sisters nipples. She squirms and tell them that it feels gross, that they are acting like babies sucking on her tits, but they are thinking with there small dicks at this point, and keep feeling her tits and sucking

nobody?

As soon as the door closes, The boy excitedly give Chelsea orders "Go put on your sexiest underwear"

"I would never let you see me in that" She says, yet the collar overpowers her, and she reluctantly goes into her closet and begins to change into the thong and bra she reserves for her luckiest dates. She can hardly belive this 13 year old is about to see her in this. Meanwhile, the boy, feeling bold, takes a bottle of her wine, opens it, and pours himself a glass.

Chelsea emerges from her closet, wearing a tiny lace white thong and a matching bra. "Damn, you sexy as fuck" Her underage owner says. "Come over hear and let me see you." She hates herself, but walks over to him any.
"Bend over" He commands. Her body betrays her and she turns around, and bends over, showing all of her tight, athletic ass. It's inches from the boys curious face. He has never seen a naked woman in the flesh, let along a hot white girl like this.

"Spread your ass cheeks" He commands. Chelsea burns with humiliation. She never lets guys play with her ass. Its disgusting. And now is is presenting her asshole to this random boy who collared her just a few minutes ago. She can feel the thin fabric of her thong running down the center of her ass. "Wider!" the boy commands. She spreads her cheeks so wide they hurt. Why is he so obsessed with her ass?

She looks back and realizes, to her horror, that his has started taking video. "Stop that!" She says, but he doesn't listen.

Attached: sdfswerfgsf.jpg (273x533, 53K)

keep em coming

"Okay. Pull off your thong" He orders her. Chelsea feels the tears start to well up as she realizes her most intimate parts are about to be exposed to this creepy kid, and whoever was going to watch the video he was taking. Still, she couldnt stop herself from reaching back and slowly pulling it down. She could feel his hot breath on her ass hold and pussy.

"There are so many little hairs. When did you last shave there Chelsea" She wanted to yell at him, tell him you never ask a girl that, but instead she responded "Two weeks ago"

She then felt his tongue start to lick her. He had clearly never licked pussy before, as he treated it like a lollypop, inexpertly running his tongue up and down. She shuddered as he even tongued her ass! After several awful minutes, he finished.

"Ok Chelsea, you are going to give me a blowjob now."

obediently, Chelsea, turned around and knelt before him. Now the phone was in her face. It didn't stop her from undoing his pants, and pulling out his 13 year old cock. It was small, only a hair over 4 inches, and had just a few wisps of hair. She could hardly believe that this sad underage thing was going to be what she was on video pleasuring. Still, it was already hard and she begin to lick it sensually.

"Lick my balls too" He ordered, and she obeyed, swirling her pink tongue on each one in turn.

She could sense the young boy was not going to last long. She hoped he would cum and that would be it, but instead he ordered her to stop.

"Okay chelsea, I licked your ass. Now you are going to lick mine"

Attached: sdfswerfgsf.jpg (431x326, 54K)

you stop and I commit sudoku

I'll keep going as long as there is interest.

I'm interested

Somebody want to make a story for this one?

Attached: 301.png (720x1280, 1.3M)

Ok. Will get back to it in a minute

Please make one

Chelsea felt a wave of nausea wash over her. Licking anyones ass was disgusting, but this 13 year old's ass? She could hardly even imagine it. And yet she was powerless to resist. Obeying his command ,the adult girl and the 13 year old boy climbed onto Chelsea's bed, naked. The assumed a 69 position and Chelsea began to eat his ass. It tasted worse than she even imagined, she had never been so humiliated in her life. To make it even worse, the boy ordered her to film herself on his phone. He forced her to complement him "I love your ass, baby." She said. "Licking your ass gets me so wet" She hated herself for even saying those words. And yet she did. On camera, even as the boy licked her own pussy and ass with the vigor of a boy in the throes of puberty.

Finally, he could take no more. "Chelsea, I need to fuck you" He told her. Fuck off is what she wanted to tell him. But instead her body. adjusted, and she laid down and spread her legs, welcoming the boy into her. She looked at his fat, hairless body, and his small cock. She could hardly believe that this boy had collared and owned her. She wanted to cry. She felt the tears of deep shame well up as his tiny cockhead searched the folds of her labia.

"This is it Chelsea, our first time!" She was disgusted that he was romanticizing this. She was his slave. And then, Chelsea felt the cock start to slip into her.

Attached: Bsrfkoj.jpg (332x800, 66K)

Somebody wanna make a story about that shy girl with nice booty?

Attached: wB56VHgYydQ.jpg (853x1280, 111K)

more of this scenario damn

Oh Chelsea! The boy cried out as he began to hump away at her. She would never choose to fuck such a tiny cock on such a flabby boy on her own. And yet here she was, legs spread, allowing him to thrust away at her. She was so totally enslaved that she couldn't even feel pleasure from his little cock and akward thrusting. She wondered if he would even be able to cum.

Oh no. Chelsea thought to herself She had run out of birth control the previous week, and she hadn't refilled her prescription. There was no way this boy could get her pregnant right?

"Please don't cum inside me!" She pleaded. He looked at her 'Why not?"

"Because I'll get pregnant!"

Ok. He responded, and he began to suck on her tits as he fucked. Chelsea then felt a dozen more, harder thrusts, and then suddenly, the sensation she dreaded. His twitching cock, and a warm flood of semen entering her vagina.

"What did you do!" She yelled. "I'm sorry. I...I didn't notice" The boy said apologetically.

She felt disgusted. His cum was still seeping into her. Instead of cleaning it out, She could only lay there as her boy owner laid on top of her, triumphant at having fucked a hot 25 year old as a fat, ugly 13 year old boy.
Please let me know if you are still here.

Attached: Brfio0i.jpg (557x498, 59K)

Here and want more

Chelsea and her boy owner, Miguel, soon settled into a humiliating routine. Miguel would come over to Chelsea's apartment every day after school, where she would greet him either naked, or in sexy underwear. He would use her to fultil his sexual desires, which often centered around the older girl's ass. She was disgusted that she was owned and contolled by such a nasty pervert. Because of the hours she had to spent rimming him, getting rimmed, fucking him, giving him blowjobs, and cooking him meals, she stopped going out, and soon he was the only person she saw outside of work.

Miguel however, slowly grew bolder as he used the older' girl's pussy. He began to force Chelsea to host his friends, where they subjected the older girl to humiliating games such as who could insert the most markers into Chelsea's ass or pussy, and seeing if she could identify different boys by the taste of their cocks, balls, or asses. Miguel even began to take her out in public, forcing her to go to the pool in a mico bikini, or take him on a date in an insanely slutty dress.

After 3 months of total degrading slavery. Miguel finally decided that he wanted to make his ownership of Chelsea more offical.

Attached: Brfsrfkkl.jpg (304x691, 81K)

Go on

No, but I love the idea of middle school boys being molested by horny college girls.

"Chelsea, I love your ass so much. I'm gonna marry you and you are going to have my baby?" Miguel told her triumphantly. Chelsea felt only a wave of humiliating terror. She had dreamed of her wedding and starting a family since she was a little girl, but to be forcibly married to a 13 year old overweight boy? And to allow this short fat loser to impregnate her? The thought of it all disgusted her. She wanted to scream, cry and throw up. But instead, all she could do was say "Yes Miguel."

A week later, Chelsea found herself in the courthouse, in the only state where a 25 year old woman could marry her 13 year old lover. She wanted to cry as she signed the paperwork making her the bride of her boy owner. Miguel was beaming, as only a fat kid who married a hot, athletic white girl can.

"Now, we need to get you a ring!" He said. He told Chelsea 'You are going to get your nipples pierced and have two rings inserted." He laughed. Chelsea had no choice. She walked down to the tattoo parlor, and asked for her nipples to be pierced. She winced as her body was defiled and she was marked as the boy's property.

Miguel looked at his slave brides' freshly pierced nipples. "I think you also need a tattoo Chelsea."

Chelsea begged "Please don't Miguel. Don't mark up my body like that".

Miguel, realizing she hated the thought, doubled down "I think Chelsea you need to ask for a tattoo of my name, right across your pussy. And the word slave, right across your neck. That way, every one will know you're mine" She dreaded it, but had no choice, and soon found herself sitting in the tattoo chair as her body was ruined again.

Covered in tattoos and piercings, she and Miguel went back to their hotel room, where the boy forced her to wear white lingerie and a white collar before she was forced to beg him "Please put a baby in me, husband" Miguel quickly obliged, fucking frantically into Chelsea's body before depositing his underage load into her fertile womb.

Attached: Brfsrfkkl.jpg (443x909, 111K)

Two months later, Chelsea's worst fears were realized. She had missed her period. She had been forcibly impregnated by her 13 year old owner-husband. She could not believe this was how she would have her child.

7 months later, she was ready to give birth. Of course, her owner had fetishized her pregnant body heavily, and he ordered her not to give birth in a hospital, but instead to so do in front of him and his friends. Chelsea had to strip naked, spread her legs and scream, cry and push out the unwanted baby as the 13 year old boys teased her "C'mon chelsea! Push harder!" "Didn't Miguel loosen that pussy up for you?" "I thought you in-shape girls could push out babies no problem!"

When she finally gave birth, and felt Miguels offspring greedily suckle her milky tits, Chelsea realized that she would never escape. That she was to be this boys fuck slave and breeding cow for the rest of her life.

The end

Attached: Bfggdd.jpg (221x533, 32K)

-