Am I the only one that feels Instagram sucks...

Am I the only one that feels Instagram sucks, i’m fucking tired of the bullshit of social media all these motherfuckers are fake with there Photoshop bullshit And constantly bragging about material things they don’t even have

Attached: AB8CFB7B-A44E-4FA8-BF0D-C9447908C3C8.jpg (339x499, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously these motherfuckers are constantly posting fake shit we’re becoming a fake shallow society

Attached: D7113552-82A4-46BF-8A5A-A25FBAD5017D.jpg (700x466, 71K)

Yup, fuck Instagram

Attached: EC4F6DF6-3973-46AA-9CCB-288DC95BABFD.jpg (200x191, 8K)

Been on the internet since the mid 90s and I've never once used any social media sites. You kids are just fucking weird having to share every aspect of your life

user. That’s my whole point it doesn’t make any sense why do people have to post every fucking thing that they eat they constantly want everybody to notice them. I really don’t give a fuck what these people are eating

Attached: 56BB503E-FFF3-4D46-8C32-9BA7DB358F42.jpg (1221x1541, 1.41M)

truest thing ive seen all night

so much this

Ive never even had a facespace shit, back in the day we used to use fake names, throwaway emails to register for shit online, but that was if and only if we had to register for something.

We went through whatever lengths we had to to avoid putting any personal information online. Now people go out of their way to put every aspect of their lives out there for everyone to see.

It's sad really, just how low our society has fallen.

It doesnt suck it's tricking people into feeding personal data into it for free and teaching AI. Why do you think the camera is the most important function of your mobile device, so you can take better selfies?

>Been on the internet since the mid 90s
>never once used any social media sites.
>You kids are just fucking weird having to share every aspect of your life

MY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS RIGHT HERE.

>itt: we live in a society

>reading a book by "Mendelson"
The title might ring true, but it's also bait

I think social media is making people retarded, it’s creating self-centered shallow people that don’t give a fuck about anything except themselves

Attached: ED66BF1A-FED1-4CDE-8614-8A303F47CE2F.jpg (615x410, 38K)

also why 80% of women compete for the top 20% of men.

Exactly. Social tendencies are hard wired and fundamentally influential to our psyche and well-being. This is why it's the ultimate exploitation that no one can resist; feeding the big jewish datamining machine without a trace of disciplined resistance, obsessing and submitting data at every opportunity

Attached: cloud-computing-jew.jpg (760x960, 117K)

As an artist on the site, Instagram just sucks horse cock due to it keeping its feed.... NON CHRONOLOGICAL. It's the more retarded fucking decision I think they've ever done. It's been this way for... A year now? Two? I've barely used the damn platform since. It's a retarded fucking system and they refused to listen to their users.
It's a shitty fucking platform.
Also

This looks fake as fuck. Anyone who got fooled with the right image is also retarded.

OP, on this front, be the change you want to see.

Attached: IMG_20190226_103016.jpg (900x1051, 100K)

post link to new zealand shooting video plsd

Fuck all this social media, I want to start some type of revolution and fuck up Instagram Facebook and everything else I think if there’s enough of us we could change everything

Attached: D8853FCE-6F5D-4CBE-BD2D-04F7A4A5C73B.jpg (1110x1108, 211K)

Search for yourself you lazy motherfucker

Attached: D7A8FD13-3515-43B2-999F-A3ECAE66CF90.jpg (664x658, 96K)

We don't have to though.

Shit like this is all cyclical, given time the backlash will come, you could possibly argue its already started, and it's popularity will fade

It won't happen, but if it ever did, god please make instagram's feed chronological again. You can do whatever the fuck you want after that. Kill the app for all I care.

Attached: IMG_20190208_090830.jpg (2277x1673, 431K)

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

'ere ya go

Instaram's got to have some sort of pedo ring, right? Bring it to light. Scare off half the users because they're children and Christians. Boom.

Social Media is just getting worse because there isn't any decent competition anymore. When things first sprouted out? Platforms were jumping through hoop after hoop to make their platforms better than the rest.

Now we have these platform giants that stomp out any newly rising platforms. There isn't any competition among them anymore. No competition, means no pushing between platforms to rise above the rest.

Attached: IMG_20190208_090200.jpg (1250x1259, 186K)

Fucking brilliant there is profiles that are exchanging underage pics we shed some light on what Instagram is doing and fuck up the whole platform

Attached: 4DFA7AF2-D89D-4767-BD95-48C4F8C0E4C2.jpg (550x545, 65K)

And then, like that one guy that did YouTube's recent pedo ring scandal (you know the one) we'll play on fear mongering tactics. Go right for people's emotions. Go for the advertisers.
All while not offering a single point to fix it. Zero suggestions.
Just pure emotion. Anger, outrage, frustration... We'll need some Chad to do it though. Soccer moms listen to Chad's. Add some casual, not too strong, Christian values. "The Good Boy." He should also "have" a kid or two. For relatability.
Gets em every time.

Attached: IMG_20190208_085021.jpg (640x480, 56K)

thanks pal