Good old fight thread

Good old fight thread
>your age height weight
>how many fights you won/lost
>do you have formal training in a combat sport and if you do, do you compete?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>Implying anyone on Yea Forums has been in a fight, let alone gone outside

29 5'10 190lbs walk around weight

50 won fights in n out the ring highschool, smokers and street.

Muay thai and Brazilian jiu jitsu.

Ama. Hijacking this thread.

>smokers
what's that?

I got in fights in highschool as well as my 20s when i found out figured out it's better to fight.

why do you feel its better to fight?

When you box and spar someone from another gym.

I've been to throwdown. Shitty karate king fu schools where you sign a death wavier.

Players taught me that.

Buddhist beliefs.

do you get nervous when you're about to fight in a ring? You probably been doing it for a while, but I always feel it must be a nerveraking experience.
do you still fight btw?

You can't have baggage karma or toxicity on your back.

90lbs

I fugged yer mum

I once got beat up by the girl next, haven't left the house since. It's been 8 years.

I get what you mean but wrestling and BJJ took care of that. I've spent my life numbing my feelings so i cannot relate.

Just don't get knocked out. That's the most important part to take care of. You usually have a advantage over your opponent

I still fight.

>where you sign a death wavier
sure lol

>I've spent my life numbing my feelings
hurrrrrrrrrrr

Have you become best friends with anyone you beat the shit out of/who beat the shit out of you, or is that just a meme?

Yeah in HS I found out as man who lost his gf or whatever that it's better to avenge yourself. Vengeance is sweet and not owing or being owed is peace of mind.

Is it true there's a lot of rivalry in combat sports even at amateur level?
Also you ever got knocked out?

I have signed death waivers at schools and gyms.

I don't do that. Faggots do that.

There's a proverb that's "having few friends"

Doing that is strange. Again Buddhist beliefs from players. Someone sat me down and explained life to me.

I have signed death waivers on death warrants under pain of death in death valley brah bruh breh

im hardcurrrrrrrr

>Someone sat me down and explained life to me
>listen here, nigger..
>ehh okay lol
and thus he became a lying faggot on the internet

>22, 5'10, 187
>been fighting a lot since I was a kid so I don't have an exact number, won almost all of them, lost one where I let the guy win to give him confidence but washed him the next time we met
>yep TKD (from 5-11), boxing (from 13-15), wrestling (from 9-17) and muay thai(from 14-16)

They're a bunch of faggots.

I do my best at my boxing gym and a few guys that spar in the BJJ gym.

I trained my best not to get concussed. Ever. I keep my chin. Going to jail was an eye opener. I lost my feet there. Ever since I've been boxing too.

6 foot 270 lbs, I’m a boxer and I’m 2-0

It's a YouTube channel and pep talk.

I try to keep Yea Forums from being shit

>Going to jail was an eye opener. I lost my feet there.
story?

>I lost my feet there
>Ever since I've been boxing
makes sense, seeing as kick boxing is out of the question now.

>fuck up petty crime
>go to jail
>motherfucker takes my feet
>now I have wooden feet
>they call me "old clapper"
>sux 2 b me

nigga what? I've fought entire classrooms of other guys and became friendlier with them afterwards because it sets up our power dynamic (which is a very real thing btw). all the guys I never fought were friendly but it didn't last long, while most the guys I've fought before are my best friends who I still talk to today

I caught assault charges, and inside everyone knows boxing.

Just a stupid nigger was throwing kicks I wanted to put in his place. The place rules in his favor and I was between doors. I punked him enough to stop the fight. Got a misdemeanor assault and immediately left.

i bet i can kick your ass you flaming faggot.

When you halfass get knocked out but you still got it on the ground

Kek. Nobody fights like that anymore.

>inside everyone knows boxing
.. and this is how we know you're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

t. convicted felon

That means you're a faggot.

says the one who had booty bandits as roommates

oof

>28
>193cm
>78kg
>lost 7 fights, won 0
but it was before i started doing cardio and eating healthy

cm
kg
shit nigger u long n skinny

I've worked in a secure psych unit for 10 years. Thing is, Ive has someone try to hit me over 60 times. But Im not technically allowed to fight back. So I can't leave marks or hurt the other person. So my ground game and disarming people game is good. I can't box for shit. I've only been in 2 fights besides those and kicked both their asses. My basic technique is to get control fast. Get em on the ground, distract em and then full nelson em, grab their fucking head

I fought out of Singpatong Sitnumnoi for a while

Still up?

How was that?

As someone who actually did fight alot I can tell youre full of shit or got your azs beat alot.

How can you tell?

18, 5'11, 160
1/0
I watch UFC

I'd probably beat all you niggers up

>26, 6'1, 200

>1/2

>Won one, lost one, got jumped by a pack of niggers once because wrong place/time

>formal training in combat sport: gun lol