He was incredibly intelligent, why'd the government have to ruin is brain? why'd they have to make him go insane?

he was incredibly intelligent, why'd the government have to ruin is brain? why'd they have to make him go insane?

Attached: 1123454456667865.png (793x556, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he knew things but he just didnt get it

Who dat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

>Who dat
Really? That's Ted. Ted was a genius, completely woke and it made him paranoid as fuck.

Attached: 1539881701393.jpg (3000x2250, 1.07M)

A pathetic wurm you mean.

that's what drinking the mkultra koolaid will do to a man

red scare morons

A loner whose mom literally used to dress him up as a girl when he was a kid, at Harvard he participated in an experiment where he got humiliated about his views and opinions every week for 3 years straight
Couple that with an extremely high intelligence with these kinds of mental scarring and you get off the rails easily

I am not sure you understand how intelligence works or what it does.
Being better or faster with logical thinking, pattern detection and building insight is of very limited utility.

Explain further, user. What type is of the highest utility, then?

wow i can smell the bullshit from here

u lost me

Ted was a very intelligent man but also a very mentally disturbed man. Also he was a fucking anarchist terrorist.

He hated all modern technology and believed we all should do away with it, so he started a bombing campaign and targeted University professors and other employees, along with The president of united airlines and attempted to blow up a commercial airplane mid-flight.

He did all this in the hopes that from the media attention of his terrorist bombings that as a result would encourage and start a anrachist revolution.

Attached: KX1whO3.png (1024x638, 485K)

>a work of genius, or at least profundity, and as quite sane

He was right about technology all freedom gone

post link to new zealand shooting video pls s

yeah that's what a bunch of psychoactive drugs will do to you, they'll make you insane no matter how smart/well adjusted you are

it was fake

The words "Humanity" and "Freedom" do not coincide very well. It never has all throughout history. Technology makes no difference

Being intelligent doesnt mean you act intelligently. If he was so smart he'd know sending bombs to a few tech people wouldnt do shit.

Mental illness can also contribute to stupid fucking decisions by smart people.

Depends on what you want to do.
Being a genius is not necessary to being a terrorist, although having a modicum certainly helps. Don't have morons build bombs and devise strategy.
It's more relevant to the philosophical side of things, but he's not a big-shot philosopher.
He does have a point however.

I am merely objecting to the OPs idea that his incredible intelligence was a big factor in what he did.

He never was insane, he was a sane person that got pissed off of where the society was heading. He thought that the system ruined humanity. I dont agree with his actions, I just see it from an objective perspective. Btw, bombs in letters isn't really a great thing, but everybody has their own "thing" I guess

>He never was insane
completely wrong