Honesty, how do you pedophiles even justify loli

Honesty, how do you pedophiles even justify loli....

Attached: 5828070D-850F-4410-917E-F3C6E169BE41.jpg (750x736, 487K)

If children didn't want to receive warm adult dick they wouldn't have such hot kiddie bodies now would they

You’re a disgusting human being.

fuck you

Literal drawings, so children aren't harmed in it's creation (unlike cp).

Kekd and rekt

But we all know what it’s depicting.

uhh wow she's actually 10,000 years old and just looks and acts exactly like a 12 year old

So? Many moves are depicting murders and rapes, should we make movies illegal?

C'mon now, we're already more than enough hated, let us enjoy drawings in peace, why does it matter so much if I think about sexy little kids while doing it anyway, except if you're some kind of police thought.

Attached: 1509819827375.jpg (461x328, 74K)

Do I have to justify my jerk-offs to you now?

They wouldn't.

Because thinking about a child while you’re masturbating is a disgusting and vile thing to do.

That’s the thing... you can’t justify it, it’s disgusting and wrong.

So? whatcha gonna do? Stop me because I thought about something? Oh jeez I'm sorry.

Literal npcs.

Your opinions, dipshits. I myself could say that drinking water was disgusting and worthy of death penalty as far as I know.

Inb4: having a lot of people agreeing with you doesn't make that more of a fact (which it isn't) than you think it is.

why do you care so much about fictional characters on a screen when there are actual, real children being molested by people in power and you don't bat a fucking eye

Of course I’m not going to stop you. But one day you’ll snap and look at actual cp.... and I’m gonna have a nice kek knowing that you’re probably going to end up in federal prison som day

i fucking hate that children are molested and raped every day, but what can I do about it they the police aren’t already doing about it?

Jokes on you I'm not american, I'm not even sure they understand fucking english and how internet works over here.

But in any case the "but you're gonna snap eventually" excuse ain't working, you don't arrest or stop people because "I think they might do something like that, maybe, eventually, in the future.", unless there is a real threat, that is.

Attached: 1509807281977.png (800x686, 228K)

You can keep telling yourself that. But I’m sure you will one day.

Sure, sure, if that makes you sleep at night, so be it.

I would sleep better knowing you were hanged in a public setting

slippery slope fallacy. gateway drug meme seriously needs to be done away with at this point. I know plenty of lolicons irl who wouldn't even think about touching CP, which is both illegal and damaging, unlike loli.

Seriously. if the anti-loli crowd only has logical inadequacies that are easily shot down with unbiased facts, then they're seriously fucked. You can't prosper if you enforce your ideals out of prejudice and ignorance.

Attached: 6cb99ddb8ef33280b97a96173f30ce3ed7b3d6d059fb02800fe6c2744153ce6f.jpg (675x900, 394K)

Unfortunately that's not gonna happen, as developed societies don't just hang people randomly for just looking at drawn pictures, that's what differentiates us from Muslims, you're not a sand nigger, are you?

Attached: 1510435024746.jpg (688x971, 82K)

freedom of speech. that's how.

*snickers* he's probably Christian.. What a faggot

Attached: 13.jpg (1200x1761, 314K)

10/10

Ironically, if you wish for people to be hanged in public like that for looking at pictures, you probably have much more psychological problems that the pedophiles posting in this thread.

Atheist can have morals faggot

I’m an atheist

So am I, so why can't you think with your fucking head instead of emotions? Crazy how whenever lolis and pedophiles are involved it's all autistic screeching "baaah whatever hang them".

Sometimes I feel like pedophiles are the sanest people on this fucking website, that says a lot.

Attached: 1545522193590.jpg (850x1133, 143K)

my sides

Attached: 1532469288372.jpg (318x325, 10K)

depiction is not the same glorification dickhead. most people would be perfectly okay with a depiction of child rape (obviously not super graphic but still) as long as it was painted as horrifying and terrible (which it is cunt)

as a person who was raped as i child i think loli is totally fucked.

Attached: idea(1).jpg_large.jpg (2048x1677, 601K)

10/10

>as a person who was raped as i child i think loli is totally awesome

Did your rapist look at loli

DID YOU REALLY MEAN TO SAY THAT !!!!

Tons of murders are glorified in movies or video games,.

Probably would have been into it cunt

Attached: lel.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I'm a pedo but loli didn't do it

guess what cunt, child murder is still pretty taboo huh?

Attached: hulkhogandog.gif (500x283, 939K)

cuz loli doesnt hurt anyone lmao, just like violent games

When did this even happen? My sister got molested but her abuser didn't look at loli. And thanks for replying quickly

Taboo doesn't mean illegal, nor that it should.

lowkey tho, the loli needs to have big tits

So you think all these people who post murder videos actual commit murder too?

OP you are such a granny lover it's not funny.

when I was 14 me and a bunch of grey hat 1337 hax0rs would go around "pedo busting", ie tracking down child groomers and legit predators on social media and report them to authorities. What we did was objectively good, until they started going after people who literally did nothing wrong. I remember one was this socially out-of-touch weeb who collected loli shit, and they would make him beg and plead on his knees not to tell his grandmother about his hobbies. They would extort money from them, and if they ever tried to go dark, the others would alert the families and the police.
Sure, we'd get the bad guys arrested but then you'd have these poor fools who simply wanna live their lives without harming or exploiting anyone getting tortured and extorted. And that.. that just bothered me.

I began to slowly realize that the same predatory and extortionate mindset many child abusers have also exists within those who blindly persecute them.
Like "oh he's a pedo its okay he's not a human being" but nobody ever stops to look at their own humanity and try to understand what it is they are saying. Does that really excuse one's own inhumanity and cruelty?

Attached: 1516671721131.jpg (710x399, 48K)

rt

but what you're preaching isn't morally righteous. You're using what is objectively harmless expression as a means to justify persecution and cruelty.

Oh dear lord. got em

The younger the tighter. What exactly is the problem here?

I'm gonna think about you when I masturbate tonight and there's nothing you can do about it. How old are you btw?

not the same guy but real children are fuckin nasty dude have you ever looked at a real human bean child? 2d is where its at

Children like to dig in their nose and spit, some babies even est or play in their shit

LOLI GOD HAS SPOKEN

so what if something is glorified? You don't get to decide what is and isn't nor what should and shouldn't be in media. That's LITERALLY the antithesis of free speech. Without something other than "oh it offends me" you have no case.

Attached: 430410bd6df2133c13892adba5e20acb92aa89767eb4c60ea1c4250781d03f52.png (1194x676, 500K)

>Children like to dig in their nose and spit
No shit, most adults do it too