I was told not to wash my (straight) hair with shampoo everyday as it will damage it. But it is smelly after a few days...

I was told not to wash my (straight) hair with shampoo everyday as it will damage it. But it is smelly after a few days. How can I solve this?

Attached: 458EB805-6F28-4174-B25A-E23E81155C6E.jpg (187x269, 8K)

Models shampoo it every other day

Wash your hair with shampoo you stupid nigger, it'll be okay.

Shampoos nowadays are safe for every day use.
50 years back they really damaged your hair but don't worry, they got better over time.

Nah. It doesn’t benefit the hair and also it requires more shampoo to be bought.

Yeah but I also do it because I hate having my hair super straight after washing it. I don’t use conditioner and it still gets straight af. So I actually don’t know if I want to wash it more frequently

Your hair is just dead protein, stop being such a faggot.

Wash it with water in between, genius

Just... just wash it with water? Fuck is wrong with you

Incorrect. Shampoos containing sulfates have shown to increase patterned baldness and thinning.

Dude if it's smelly wash it. Use a hairdryer or hairspray for more volume you stinky faggot.

I shower everyday dumbasses. I just skip washing with shampoo somedays

Well, then maybe watch what you're using I guess.
There are so many shampoos on the market you will find something for everyday use.

If I spray my hair with perfume will it make it better or will it show that im nasty?

There's alcohol in perfume this will kill your hair faster than washing your hair three times a day with shampoo you idiot.

Well chinkygrandma, we cannot help.

Ah shit. Well im fucked

I've done a bunch of experimenting with my hair, but i've got more a a naturally curly, not straight like you're saying you have.

I don't know much about what you can do in terms of the smell if you simply avoiding washing with shampoo. Just make sure you clean it with water everyday at the least. And try to dry brush, to clear away dead skin from your scalp.

I grew up using shampoo in the shower everyday, but recently I've gone an entire year and half just washing ONLY with plain water. After a couple weeks cutting the shampoo, I was overly greasy, but then my hair started to get into a more natural cycle and eventually just normalized again. Overtime it was definitely much less frizzy and 'dead' feeling and I could just get out of the shower and style it with my hands as it dried.

More recently than that, I have started to get back into shampoo, and I pretty much go 2-3 days water-only before I shampoo again. I'm thinking I'll stick with this for a while now. Definitely won't be going back to daily shampooing tho.

I really do think that a major thing with the smell is getting as much dead skin off of your scalp as possible. (Which is harder to do without shampoo)

Uh oh bout to go real seedy stoner hippie on y’all. Look into hair teas, and essential oils. Keep it all naturàle

Super straight, thick hair here. I shampoo every other day and condition every day. My hair is god-tier healthy now.

I think I will try wash it more often, but not daily. And I will try washing it only with water really good. Thanks for the advide user

If I use conditioner it will be super straight and i hate it. But maybe i could try it for a week. Thanks bro

>advide

wash it with piss

alternate into washing it with shampoo 1 day and just rinsing it on the other. women can go longer without washing their hair than men because male hair produces more oil

You gotta wash dat with natural shampoo not that sls paraben bullshit u put in ur scalp from all major retailer store shampoos

i’ve only used shampoo maybe five times in the last three months. just hot water every day or two and my hair has gotten noticibly thicker and looks better. before it was really thin and dry.

And what about the smell?

it just smells like my natural body oils, not bad. the first week or two it’s pretty visibly greasy and can smell a bit

wash in cum

Attached: 25628.jpg (400x320, 36K)

wash/shower with soap/shampoo twice at most a week and rinse with water the other days

your body is overproducing oils because you keep getting rid of it like the mormon you are

once you're used to a healthy schedule, it won't get disgusting in just a few days

I have a friend who's wife does hair for showbusiness types. she gave me this recipe.

2 eggs
3 tablespoons heavy cream
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup lemon juice (or orange)
1 tsp vinegar (apple cider is best)
and this is going to sound weird, but...
1 tsp your own feces

seriously, she says the bacteria in your feces gets into your hair, and since it comes from you, it's tied to your hair type and protects it from damage. all the other ingredients are normal hair strengthening/cleaning/etc.

I use this. I only wash my hair once every three or four days and it stays perfect.

WASH YOUR FUCKING HAIR EVERYDAY!!!
If yo're worried about drying it out and damaging it find a shampoo that isn't super harsh and make sure you always use conditioner after. But if you want to play it safe at least still take a daily shower and just rinse the hair. Don't be a degenerate

Attached: 1552966307453.jpg (1214x697, 47K)

That's true.
after 1 month using shampoo (a soft one) only 3 times in a week they look much better and i had less dandruff.
use only water in the other days.

i'm like 3 years doing this.