What age did you stop putting pussy on pedestal and why?

What age did you stop putting pussy on pedestal and why?

Attached: 1550280270304.jpg (640x427, 44K)

you first..when did you escape the Matriarchy

Attached: 1549851905162.jpg (638x499, 37K)

Don't think I ever put pussy on a pedestal, I treated cunts as they deserve and reminded them that in a modern world gender equality entitles them to no special treatment.

I am no longer chasing pussy, I just do with my life what I think is the best for me. I believe right woman will come along at some point.

Don't lie; you're secretly a virgin who puts every pussy on the pedestal. Sad!

After I passed the age of 37.
Reson was I decided to become asexual, and ignore gender roles to a 100%.

I only value the individual, not the shell.

Alright. Let me tell my story. Story about this fucking bitch.

So there I was, normal day, when... wait, you guys like greentext.

>be me, in primary
>extremely cute girl I have a crush on in my class
>I'm shy, but I talk to her, listen when she talks to me
>Think we're really hitting it off
>Next thing I know, she's talking to this other boy
>And she KISSES his cheek
>Fucking impure bitch

smdh school was rough... Hard to see her every day knowing she liked someone else. so glad I quit teaching after that

9 and then years later when I comprehend it completely
>caught my mom having sex with someone who isnt my father

Kek

Never did.

t.disposable

19. Girlfriend broke up with me but wanted to stay friends while she was dating this other guy. Staying friends meant she wanted to fuck me and have me treat her like we were still dating unless he was around. I gave her an ultimatum; him or me. I told her if she chose him, we couldn't stay friends and that I wouldn't speak to her again. She tried to persuade me to stay by telling me she would fuck me while he was away during the summer, saying "lots of firefighters get cheated on because they are gone for a long time. It's fine"

How the fuck do women arrive at this logic?

Nice try.
I'm a 42 yo oldfag with a wife and 2 kids, just grew up in a time when nobody gave a shit about snowflakes and treated people equally.
Plus I grew up watching Al Bundy.

kek

Pedestal

So u fuck everything on sight with two legs huh?

Hoes want the hose buddy

>Plus I grew up watching Al Bundy.

It shows.

so you're a faggot big deal

I should hope so.
Never had to take shit from a girl though, and you can treat women with respect without groveling.

including chickens, ostriches and dinosaurs.

You have the self-awareness of a houseplant.

which part don't you get?? what, you expect loyalty and all that? never existed, was always forced. both men and women. monogamy is among natural anomalies anyway.

After my second break up with a girl. I realized they want you to treat them like princesses but the moment you do it, it turns them off. Women dont know wtf they want. It is up to you a man to lead them and tell them what they want.

Despite being a demi-chad i still pussy on a pedastal. I have fucked over 40 women and ive been in and out of shape most of my life. When im in shape i get pussy almost as much as i want. When im not im an ashamed beta but still kinda cute cuz genetics and let girls rape me if they are hot enough. They literally have to rape me because im so self concious/autistic tho.

I'm 43 you, you nonce and I'm at a loss myself. Were you putting us on? Hmm, eh you beaner? Trying to be clever are we?

>I'm at a loss myself

Exactly.

>severe autism and delusion

As soon as I realized that having a pussy is what makes you cheap and replaceable, which was around age 14.

Around 16 I guess, I just kinda saw how shallow and evil some women were. Also the time where I figured that a lot of feminists aren't really into equality and really just hate men.

Attached: 3684383-8454272101-12.jp.jpg (1676x1200, 1.23M)

Its probably more so that she doesnt have someone to talk to 24/7 or something like that

this. woman don't know what they want, but it's not that hard to figure it out.

regarding the topic, never did actually. i guess it's smth with my hormones, i never understood the blue balls thing or having a physical need to fuck. like, i even went 70 day with no fap just to see what would happen, nothing did. i like girls and sex and all that, but not any more than a great meal, or getting wasted or any other pleasure.

Attached: 58799340.png (500x332, 237K)

Aren't we a cheeky cunt.

>What age did you stop putting pussy on pedestal and why?
The First time I worked for a woman boss.

I will do a great many tasks and jobs, and I will do it with intrepid enthusiasm. But I refuse to work for crazy any more.... and ladies when you are the boss, you're fucking batshit crazy.

Realized being alone is way better than being with some dumb cunt.