What does getting BLACKED feel like?

What does getting BLACKED feel like?

Attached: 1551404246167.gif (428x450, 942K)

My wife said she was disappointed when she tried it.

Getting buttfucked is really unpleasant at first, especially with big dicks.

gets better after a while and the taboo makes it hot

Attached: bl-33.jpg (575x382, 63K)

anal is awesome, big dicks take a while getting use to it but can feel really great.
also size matters but there really is no difference between ethnicity in how it feels sorry to disapoint.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-044516__01.jpg (1892x897, 218K)

so the sissy thing is worth?

Attached: untitled.png (500x750, 545K)

f yeah it is. not for everyone but if you get into it imagine cumming like 3 times in a row each stronger than the last without barely needing to touch your dick.

i like getting topped and sucking dick, but i dont want a GIANT dick ripping my ass apart, i rather have a regular sized dick about 6 inches long penetrating me

Get it in, then squeeze your asshole as tight as possible and wait for him to fill him with his seed. Its amazing.

Same as a dildo, but AIDSier...

About half as good as getting whited.

Kys fag

holy furck really?

Had a threesome with my mates. We bagged a Nasty bird but a willing lay just the same. Up until that time I've jerked it to everything and anything. The moment our cocks are out and we're just pushing in inside of all of this girls places. In her mouth in her hand in her bread box. It was fun up until I came. Then I felt an overwhelming sense of regret and sadness and a feeling I can only descrube as something one would feel if they were to fuck the dog. Such regret and depression and disgust.

oh... :(

aids

yeah but it takes getting used to you wont get it the first couple times.

Attached: 177382.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

Feels like shoving a coke can up your ass.
I do not reccomend

>What does getting BLACKED feel like?
It makes me feel like a girl

Attached: 1610211647.jpg (743x558, 69K)

hot

Attached: 1257529512621__.gif (750x1000, 288K)

Well, it was alright. My black guy was really sweet, he smelled like spice and cocoa butter, and I loved the way his skin felt. He was a little bigger than me, but nothing crazy. The big problem was that he couldn't stay hard. And trust me, I was doing my damnedest. Like seriously, I've got his dick down my throat so far I'm licking his balls and he's losing it on me. Really, dude? Go see a doctor.

Anal's fantastic if it's your thing, but a lot of guys don't like it. It takes some prep work and some patience to have a good time. Skip the sissy shit and just get dicked.

Feels like Aids and herpes.

sage all jidf threads

sooo fucking good. Hits all the right spots!

Attached: 10.mp4_snapshot_07.50_[2017.04.02_23.41.56].jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

I've felt that way once with my girlfriend when I fucked up so she made me cum in front of her and a guy and her immediately start fucking him.

The amount of sadness and regret, I felt like my gut was wrenched so tight I got light headed. It was fucked and I was depressed and she knew it hurt me, but since I messed up she said I deserved it and never would have done it if I didn't deserve it.

Whew, haven't thought about that in a while.

You ever chewed 5-Gum? Same thing, basically.

Attached: Urinoir_5.jpg (1859x1997, 553K)

if his penis is big, its heaven. back cocks are sooo sexy. all i beat it to lately. ive had 7

I'm all for kinky shit, but it sounds like that crossed some lines for real. Sounds like it wasn't really a game at that point, and that's fucked.

Was it his first time? And did he have a condom on?

Ash??

He had experience. And of course I made him wear one. If it's going in my butt, you're using a condom. Not for oral (CDC says it's fine) but it's not the 80s anymore, and I don't want to die. Well, not like that anyway.

Attached: littleice.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Plz greentext user

post your ass

Dude, it was ok. It wasn't great. It wasn't terrible. It wasn't much different because he was black. Your experience will be a lot different than mine because both of the people involved are going to be much different. Either go be a faggot for yourself or drop it.

Attached: 1545784114898.png (1284x840, 1.02M)

Post nut syndrome?

Attached: 1552525645210.gif (320x240, 572K)

It's really not that great, user.

Attached: 1552881983149.jpg (900x645, 68K)

Which part of the US was he from? The south has the highest sti rates, better not take any chances with them niggers there

Attached: msm4h5n7lhzy.jpg (928x570, 106K)

It feels fucking amazing! Having a raw black cock breeding your tight ass is the best feeling ever!

Attached: 1550615330460.jpg (782x960, 62K)

Come on, we bros. Im not looking to hate just appreciate.

Got Kik?

Nice trips user

Yeah, definitely.

I could have easily just said no for her meeting someone, etc etc etc. or if she told me to cum I could have said no. I could have just never worn a cage for her, but she enjoyed it and thought it was a great thing for us, and honestly it was.

She also didn't realize how bad it would be for me (not enjoyable). Yeah, after 20 minutes of dread and gut wrenching it got easier, but the moment I got told to watch and her start blowing him she turned to tell me to put the cage back on.

It was a mind fuck. She did baby me after he left and we took a shower together and talked. I told her how I felt and she told me how she felt because of me removing it. Wasn't a point to arguing and I just promised to not do it unless it's an emergency or her call.

Hasn't happened again, but we don't do that kind of stuff anymore.

like shitting into your hand then sucking on it

Attached: candybar.jpg (548x736, 50K)

Happy now?

Attached: ho68h9_jl0324h615249.jpg (1068x1056, 389K)

you hook up regularly? doll up for guys?

Also, she didn't like black guys, but honestly, because she liked my race and had them it was more threatening than just some black ape.