A black guy can produce a black baby with any woman. A white guy can only produce a white baby w/ a white woman. Why?

A black guy can produce a black baby with any woman. A white guy can only produce a white baby w/ a white woman. Why?

Attached: 1549181035893.jpg (675x875, 102K)

Google Gregor Mendel.

Cus shit turns stuff black?

Whiteness is a social construct and its usefulness is predicated on racial purity. Ergo, any "half white" person isn't considered "white".

Racist scum

Because the bloodline becomes tainted.

A black man and a white woman will produce a baby that is darker than the women, and lighter than the man. It's an intermediate skin tone dipshit. Similar results can be observed from a black woman and a white man.

my Chinese wife produced a white baby due to my extremely dominate DNA

You can make garbage out of anything.

You can only make ice cream out of milk.

Show cock

faggot

bro you're really gonna get mad about racism on Yea Forums? lol

Milk and ice cream spoils quickly, racist. Enjoy aging like a banana in the sun.

Blacks genes are DOMINANT like black men.

Whites genes are submissive.

Attached: 1552324450522.gif (584x390, 1.97M)

Shows the uniqueness the white race and why we should fight to keep it pure

Less talking, more cock

If you have jar of good wine and insert even a tiny amount of shit there you got jar of shitjuice after that. But if you have jar of shit and insert wine there, no matter how much, you still got jar of shit.

Racist punk

Because one drop of black blood in your dna makes you a nigger

all lies, poor poor soul that posts things like this again and again

>Ignorant black people and dumbass white cuckold fetishists think this is how genetics works.

Enjoy being trash

Bananas actually last longer in the sun than they do in the cold. Toss one in the fridge and another on your windowsill and see for yourself.

Not that it matters, of course. Preserving milk with cheesemaking has been a European tradition for centuries. It's almost like taking care of your offspring makes them better than they'd be on their own.

Bait is extraordinarily runny and smelly.

Mental diarrhea is bad for you.

I just prefer jar of wine over jar of shit. But each to his/her own tastes, I guess...

Enjoy going downhill by 26

You can only add purified water to purified water for it to remain purified

Bro u really going to take anything on this board seriously?

I know a black darkskin woman who is married to a white German man, she had 2 blonde, blue eyed twins.

LMAO nigger rekt by simple food. imagine losing an argument to a banana

Attached: crabsjustcrabs.jpg (720x540, 75K)