Need to OD on heroin and die. Never used before, how much will I need to surely OD and die...

Need to OD on heroin and die. Never used before, how much will I need to surely OD and die? I know smoking it won't do it, I will inject

Male, 140 pounds, 5'8", 27yo

Attached: 11227929_1118142268199314_3896415282390565973_o.jpg (1480x884, 140K)

Attached: iltow_back_optimized.jpg (407x348, 16K)

Why kill yourself?

Don’t do it dude

Your pic is wrong faggot. Definitely overdose.

OP here, oxy/hydrocodone/codein etc. are all possible too. Whichever will give the most pleasurable high and surely lead to death please

gimme ur monies 1st to my bank account

I don't get way people ask this. Just buy as much as you can afford and take it all.

30 milligrams

Id recommend fentanyl though. Less is needed. about 3 milligrams.

And it is important you do it where no one will find you so you don't get narcanned.

even in death, OP is a cheapskate

Thanks. Does it matter if I smoke vs inject? I know for heroin it does, not sure about this. Would you recommend pills? Or injection the best way to go?

the important thing here is, where do I get fentanyl in a third world country?

You want my medical opinion?
Every time I've rolled up on someone OD, heroin was injected and fentanyl was taken orally or snorted.

As far as getting it, Im not 100%
Im not a cop, Im an EMT

Any drug that leaves no traces and or makes it look like a natural death?

Now you're just being picky

Now, son, I'm telling you all this because I feel a necessity to spread knowledge where I can.

I'm not going to disclose info to you that would enable you to off yourself in a way that would give you closure, but not your family and friends.

Suicide is hard on a family. Talk to someone about it. Go up to a cop or an EMT and tell him. Get the help you need.

OP here, ^ this comment is not me. I don't give a fuck if it leaves a trace.

Just want to die in a non messy manner and ideally get a nice high out of it for a bit before my body stops breathing

Looks like fentanyl pills or powder is the way to go?

Overdosed 4 times, got revived with narcan each time. I remember pulling the needle out of my arm and putting it in my pocket each time. A true overdose will only take a couple minutes or less before your unconsous. Your not going to get a good high once you push that plunger there's no turning back, in a few minutes your lights are going yo to out. Pray that nobody finds you and revived you to late with serious damage.

TBH i love slamming Narcan into niggas and sayin "waky waky, time to face mommy and daddy"

I'm not a teenager I say nigga get these pigs outta here and load me another shot

Hasnt worked yet though my dude, you just suck ass at offing yourself. try something different.

Attached: 1538183266262_L1800.jpg (432x768, 114K)

Ah okay fair enough then, a quick death is fine too I suppose. Thanks for the info.

I'll get a bunch of Fentanyl from the dark web and that's that.

It will be at least 8 hours before someone finds me.

I was never specifically trying to off myself, but back when I was using it wouldn't have been the worst thing I thought could happen. On methadone trying to stay alive now

Tell us why you want to at least

In the USA I remember seeing due to a shortage of lethal injection drug they started using fentynal, there's some yt video on it

oh lawd, my bad man. Didn't mean to be a peepee head. Its the salty public servant in me.
I love you and value your life and am thankful for your existence. I wish you the best of luck in the road to recovery.

At 27, you don't need to die.
There are a million and one things you could do with your life.
Don't do it OP.
Whatever is wrong can be righted. Unless you're a nonce.

if you OD your not cool go in a more painless way life will get better buddy

OP dont kill yourself. Just run from your problems if it's that unbearable

Snort it you'll od

Dont run face them head on

sometimes, you are the problem, and can't run from that

Don't die homie ily

i dont think you realisz the people you affect by making this decision. to wake up thinking of someone that made that mistake and not being able to see them ever again every single fucking day is enough pain as it is for me

Son, you ain't the first to feel the way you do and you won't be the last, but I want you to imagine hitting 40 and trying to convince your younger self not to cheat yourself out of a life, cos that's what you're gonna do.
There are so many things you could be doing in 15 years time, not being alive shouldn't be one of em.
Whatever has got you, it's got you good; you need outside help.

OP, don't be silly.
You are God, aka, the mean average of all, aka, immortal, aka self created.
Death is painful.
I died in 2012.
It's like losing everything and even the little you forgot you had, all every connection, gone.
See losing an arm or even the tip of the little finger is painful, losing a possible future or losing another person is painful.
Losing you is being uploaded to the rest of the living immortal God, aka, everyone alive right now, and then feeling all their emotions about you, and learning through pain that everything is love.
And then probably God show up and be like lol I just trolling you, now I gonna put you in a baby lambs body so you can see what powerlessness is truly.
Or something like that.
Probably not.
Like by all means, creator, dissapear into the ether, you are free to do so, but it will be painful and you made this world so you'd have something to lazily heal with upmost fantasticness, akin to how you made everymindbodyselfcomplex on earth.
You are divine.
I love you.
I love jew
I love goy
I love all