Mueller Investigation:
2,800 subpoenas
500 search warrants
230 orders for communication records
50 orders authorizing use of pen registers
13 requests to foreign governments for evidence
500 (approx) witnesses interviewed
$35,214,813 spent

Conclusion: No Russia Collusion or Obstruction of Justice.
Trump 2020! Keep America Great. MAGA.

Attached: 2016-20172018-2019-12020-202-2022-2023-2024-you-are-39364080.png (500x566, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/03/24/706351394/read-the-justice-departments-summary-of-the-mueller-report
cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-summary/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/mueller-report-key-findings-from-william-barr-summary-letter-to-congress-today-2019-03-24/
youtu.be/RVQ4HJZt8DI
ballotpedia.org/List_of_registered_2020_presidential_candidates
youtu.be/nZyeUTBv-qU
youtu.be/Gy6spOAbxhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1501981123945.jpg (960x732, 79K)

>After the midterms it's MUELLER TIME!

Attached: trump laughing.gif (480x270, 966K)

lol

Except it didnt conclude there was no obstruction of justice?

Wow, you last handful of remaining left wing extremists are mind numbingly stupid & uneducated:
"Report identifies no actions that constitute obstructive conduct - Mueller summary report"
npr.org/2019/03/24/706351394/read-the-justice-departments-summary-of-the-mueller-report

Make bitch slapping & humiliating you harder next time, bitch. Too easy.

Uh, dude - the report summary specifically states there was "no actions that constitute obstructive conduct ". Holy fuck, you left wingers are illiterate, conspiracy theory-spewing idiots.
cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-summary/index.html

Except it fucking did. Read the letter to Congress an dc stop listening to that maddow tranny on MSDNC.

Wrong fucktard!
"Mueller summary specifically states'no actions that constitute obstructive conduct', 'No collusion' with Russian government / actors"
cbsnews.com/news/mueller-report-key-findings-from-william-barr-summary-letter-to-congress-today-2019-03-24/

The best part is that almost all of the crimes people pled guilty to were for things unrelated to Trump and many of them were from a time when people were working with or for the Clintons.

fuck me you're an idiot. even thebbc here in the uk clearly reporting that there's no obstruction of evidence found, per the mueller summary.

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"

>Being this retarded & uninformed when every news channel is reporting that the summary clearly states no obsctructive actions found on trumps part

neck yourself, faggot.

proof democrat slaves will believe anything their masters say

"The Special Counsel therefore did not draw a conclusion — one way or the other — as to whether the examined conduct constituted obstruction," the attorney general wrote. "Instead, for each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views as 'difficult issues' of law and fact concerning whether the President's actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction."

exactly. Watching the left spin this is going to be lulz inducing. I have taped down my sides in the hopes they don't try to go to Mars.

Yes it does. Inocent until proven guilty.

So when do we get to sue the DNC for wasting millions on a witch hunt?

You get that the investigation made a net profit, right? Not to mention bringing numerous criminals to justice? How it's that in any way a waste?

>sue DNC for investigation
>investigation done by a Republican hired by a Republican who was appointed by a Republican and approved by Republicans

You are thinking of hillary there.
The FBI gave her a green light before they even started looking into her treason.

Never. This sets a new standard for every president to go though to look into anything and everything about their past.

Attached: 4A791F7A-8EFA-439E-A98C-95B010C7B92D.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

how does your amazing own picture relate to people who live in the civilised world and are laughing at america electing the biggest political laughingstock in human history?
cause i mean we hope for five more years too, and we believe america has the intelligence to elect him again

America was already great before you elected that criminal shitfuck.

trumpshits don't care about what other countries think, just what they think. They're very much a reflection of their President.

We should sue your mom for shitting out you as crotchfruit.

Does anybody else see a vaguely male comedian that was doing stand up on CC like 10 years ago when they see this? Just wondering.

We should sue google for really terrible translations.

t. Pablo

the DNC didn't order the investigation you fucking stupid trumpshit

fuck off trumpshit

What does t. Mean, honestly im a #newfoundglory or 'newfriend" and I don't know how to triforce.

Attached: when-jfk-met-a-troll-doll-1-14401-1375421234-32_big.jpg (355x236, 42K)

Wow, uncalled for. I only made a comment on your english, not your dick size, truck, shoes, or president.

Tevierseh. It's basically a signature like, "From ________"

No you didn't. You tried to pull the durr hillery ordered it hillery durr they rigged the primaries punish the dnc punish hillery
hillery hillery hillery hillery

fuck off trumpshit

Attached: khc68qw44gv11.jpg (640x718, 47K)

That's not even english, why would it matter

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9K)

not me
not me
(you) me
you're lost son

That's a good question. Honestly I'm not sure why or when "t." became a thing, but I ain't know meme historian.

Attached: thinking.png (750x924, 647K)

fuck off trumpshit

>uses t. But doesnt know
Are we so numb these days?

“Always accuse the enemy of that which you are guilty of”

They thought they could seriously get away with trying this shit with the president, and instead only caused an even greater divide.

Attached: 092E5629-A3AD-4C4B-B16B-7CC839B715A6.jpg (1920x1081, 104K)

memetics are odd my dude

You mean you've decided to get stupider and defend Trump even harder. Do it, dipshit.

I'm not sure what that means honestly, but i keep imagining it being yelled at me, by a child.
>am I alone on that?

Kek

user you elected a manchild

you don't get to assume your opponents are children

Will do, especially since you insist on calling people that disagree with you a dipshit

Attached: 1B782D6C-B017-4CC2-A24D-5E4B5DE9912A.png (112x112, 7K)

you're a trumpshit
which is even worse

Someone with computer programs please make the black kid saying "thats racist" say 'trumpshit' in a gif (jif)

I can’t hear you over all this winning

Attached: 9796BC13-DCF0-4931-8942-ECDC43261E70.jpg (635x795, 58K)

I didnt vote, what are you talking about?
>is this how all hillary supporters are?

>trumpshit
Oh, your tears are so very delicious, I'm glad you decided to show up. How's it feel being cucked by Trump every day?

Attached: Trump_Mighty.jpg (659x659, 52K)

what did you "win?" Tax cuts for the rich that jacked up the deficit two trillion dollars? A failed "deal" with NK? Shitty tariffs that hurt farmers so you had to BAIL THEM OUT?
The country still loses because your stupid racist dipshit incompetent President is still in office.

All these trump shills are making me laugh. Enjoy your internal conflict while it lasts, America

>UAE logo shirt, white guy, brown hair, bluish eyes, rabbit..
Im lost

>I didnt vote
Then you have absolutely no right to express any opinions on the world you were too lazy to participate in.

fuck off trumpshit
you still support a criminal who should be given the boot from office

NK...who cares?

t. Didn’t finish the original Doom
Seriously I don’t get it, people are livid that the president isn’t a Russian asset, absolute clown world

You do. Your dumb President FAILED there.

Failed.

>$35,214,813 spent

and 42 million seized from Manafort's estates after his guilty plea.

the investigation has not cost you, or any taxpayer a single cent.

Too lazy*
Kek
Buddy i bet you think red and blue define the voarder between democrat and republican. How many legible candidates where there in 2016?
You have 2 minutes and i post a link to -inform- (you) of your wasted opinion

Funny how how a month ago Mueller was your Golden Savior, now that he's cleared Trump suddenly he's the Devil.
Your tears are so very, very sweet, my dear little "trumpshit" poster.
Now, go take your hormones and happy pills, that dick isn't going to chop itself off.

>didnt finish the orginal DOOM
No, I never even started it.

Whos president nigga?

You don't vote. You have no right to complain about politics.

Fuck off.

Play it fucko. Download ZDoom and have fun. Then get pic related on sale because it’s also a good game

Attached: C5A6411C-5319-42E8-B547-FA2E6247D11D.jpg (460x215, 27K)

Funny how you still support the racist xenophobic mentally ailing paranoid fuck you elected, even after it's obvious he's one of the biggest failures in modern history.

>actually being this delusional

Trump FAILED to get an agreement with NK.
FAILED.

FAILED FAILED FAILED FAILED FAILED FAILED FAILED FAILED

I do when it matters, but y'all are so fucking stupid you dont know that there are literally 500+ legal and legible candidates each election.
>Media babies.

On it.

bump for trump

youtu.be/RVQ4HJZt8DI

your boy's are going down. And there is nothing that can stop this

Nah nigga, nah. You got it all wrong, while whitey think they all slick and comforted, we plannin to gangbang y'all and take ya shit.

You're the idiot who refuses to exercise your civic duty and calling other people stupid.

Fuck off.

Good man

Attached: 83D112E0-1F0B-4AB8-935A-F708D88283A8.jpg (825x768, 92K)

Stop talking like a nigger whitey

>calls a nigga whitey
Dude

>people who live in the civilised world
Who gives a fuck about the retards holding out their heads for Africans and Arabs to cut clean off?

Attached: E6895625-DCF5-436F-8955-D1692AF76008.png (645x598, 61K)

Fair point.

you ain't fat

you ain't FAT YOU AINT FAT

Civic duty.
Good thing civic duty runs Detroit, NYC, LA...etc

Y'ain't neva gonna git it.

Attached: 1380443781.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

Attached: 8567880327.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

>dumb predictable anti-Democrat talking points

lol

Come up with some new non pedophilic shit please

faggot

>replying to obvious spam
faggot

Thank god we can categorize people into two groups so easily.

You make it easy trumpshit

Replying to the reply to obvious spam
>obviously
>faggot

What an original insult, nothing like the puss spewing sack of afterbirth joke i was going to tell

ackshully

ok trumpshit

Hitlarious

Why do you do it user? Tell us please!

Good comeback, I'm glad we had this uninvolved conversation.

Cry more American feminist land whale.

I like drugs.

American Feminist LandWhales : can be distinguished by their high pitch laughter, all too obvious Muffin-Top (also common to strippers) and their "need to" attitudes when it comes to doing bumps in a filthy dive-bar bathroom.

But enough about your chubby chaser sex fantasies.

I never supported or voted for him, it's just so satisfying to see you completely melt down.
Now, pick up that razor again, just a few small cuts to help settle yourself down. Or maybe this will be the time you really "show them you're serious."

Attached: Please_Add_Yourself.jpg (1024x536, 68K)

>it's just so satisfying to see you completely melt down.
which means you are a trumpshit

that's what trumpshits do

Fair enogh.
Sometimes I want to fist the cleaning ladies at hotels.

user if you are gloating that the Mueller report doesn't prove Trump was Putin's bitch, you're a trumphumping bootlicker.

Is this the shit youve been on about?

Attached: trump2c-shit-for-brains.png (626x743, 350K)

>trumpshit
Such sweet, salty tears you cry, and you cry so much. Only six more years.

Trump has done more with NK they the past 5 presidents.

user if you are attacking anti-Trump sentiment, it means by default you support the person we're attacking.

The first 2 where mine but the 3rd was not.
>wat

>six more years
You'll be stupid and reeeeing about liberals long after that

I'm not. I'm gloating over "trumpshit" poster having a mental episode.
But go ahead and stay mad, kid, with the smallest effort you could join the 41% club.

You mean Trump has been played by dictators more than the past 5 Presidents.

I dont by default anything.
Fuck trump and hillary, green, and sanders...y'all are sheep.

You're "gloating" over being called out as a braindead racist xenophobic dipshit who still supports the racist xenophobic dipshit in the White House?

>I'm above all this

no you aren't

your attitude got Trump elected

Attached: 3295095115.jpg (1016x1476, 81K)

So salty. And so delicious, your tears. Maybe you really are so mentally ill that you can't comprehend my ability to laugh at you and not support Trump. Doesn't matter to me, it's just so, so satisfying watching your mental collapse.

It's pretty mentally ill to be in this big of a denial about your trump bootlicking

I am 100% anti-Trump. I have not noticed any of your posts agreeing with mine, in fact, you have done nothing but attack them.

You are a trumpshit. Own it, coward.

Attached: D2dT9AnU0AATzbx.jpg (811x959, 66K)

stop posting trumpshit

I feel like im reading a broadway musical

I feel like I'm reading another cringing deflection from you.

Baa baa trumpshit

baaa baa baa

En garde!

Attached: trump-plane-4.jpg (640x408, 63K)

>REEEE! If you don't completely agree with me and my ridiculously tilted world view then your against me and 100% love trump.

This is why democrats will lose 2020. You've gone too far up your own ass and lost the plot. Keep pushing moderates to the right and see what happens.

Just pointing out important facts

1. I am 100% against this President and all he is
2. You keep attacking me
3. You attack Democrats

4. You are a trumpshit

>Keep pushing moderates to the right
we don't make you be stupid tho

you do

If my CNN banter couldnt defeat you, surely my aljazerah news letter will disable thy!
N'er stupid faggot, thine fake news cannot hinder me!
Ah! But i have all the dumb Americans in my pocket with T.V., Cigarettes, Government Housing, and Bad Health Insurance!
I will hinder thy ability to afford cheap labor by building a wall that crosses the great wasteland of Mex...The bottom of Texas!
Darn you Orangeman, how dare you foil my shit again!
Thus we as Americanos have an opportunity to avoid such disasters by not voting based on popular opinion... visit...
ballotpedia.org/List_of_registered_2020_presidential_candidates
>get smart

1. I used to be a democrat until crazies like you pushed me out.
2. That was my first post in this thread.
3. This is you, this is what you sound like... youtu.be/nZyeUTBv-qU

>I used to be a democrat
no you weren't lying faggot

>That was my first post in this thread.
then you're proving my point right out of the gate

wear it trumpshit

wear the fucking shit you still support

He's the only one who didn't attempt appeasement, rather harsh sanctions and taunts to try and do anything about them. He insulted Kim PUBLICLY and walked away from the table. Kim begged him to come back. He fucking begged. Name one other president that could get Kim to do that.

I feel this, before the election I was probably more of a moderate dem. But just how horrible the liberal media has been, all the lies and sensationalism. I doubt I’ll be voting democrat for a long long time. Even if that means voting in a loud mouth asshole for 4 more years

I didn't vote for the man you fucking psycho. And yes I voted Obama in the first 2 presidential elections that I was of age for. But please, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming until the bad man goes away. People like you acting like insane, spoiled brats does more to help trump than 100 super pacs ever could.

Also, this is you. This is what you sound like. youtu.be/Gy6spOAbxhg

thats the good stuff, please never ever stop being you

Pretty sure the people who voted for Trump got him elected, dumbass