Guys
My love of my life is breaking up with me what do I do

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related

What do you do? Be a man.

If she's breaking up with you, she's obviously not the love of your life. In your mind, let it already be over. It's already past time to move on. You're already late. Stop being a disappointment to yourself and find a new girl, a better girl, maybe even the right girl. But it's not this girl.

consider the following:

make waffles

Attached: 1546294533558.png (1131x879, 93K)

It always feels like this. It gets easier every time, but if you don't feel like "oh boo hoo she was the one how will I ever cope" then you weren't really invested anyway.

The red pill here is noticing how women rarely feel this way about a breakup with a man.

I just broke up with a girl who clearly thought I was the love of her life. I don't know how she's gonna recover because she doesn't have a good job, no prospects of moving out of her parents' and isn't very good looking.

My advice to her, and to you, is to not lose hope. Life is still gonna go on. Opportunity is still gonna come your way. And you are female. No matter how bad things are from your perspective, there will always be men you can settle for who will pick you up, put you on a better track and fill that void you feel inside.

My brother
Now is the time for
SPIRIT MEDICINE

You must go and
buy that which you desire most
which you can afford

The new game system or
That pair of shoes you have been eyeing or
Just something that you will love

And you must pay attention to it, and only it
And you must allow the pain of loss
to flow through you, and leave you
While you pay it no heed

If you pay attention to that pain,
you will be letting it know
that it is welcome to stay.

You know what to do user
Be a man, grow balls, get confidence and fuck a bitch

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>discord
/aFVUT8v

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1553469840570.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Turns out my friend there are many loves in life.

Your health and happiness are paramount.

Ask her why? Or look inwardly and think to yourself why? If you didn't break up with her, because she did something nasty, you probably really did something fucked up to make her want to move on. Maybe you'll have another chance. 99% chance you did something wrong. 1% chance she's not worth it.

Should I try getting her back?

Stalk her, kill her new boyfriend while they are in bed together, she will take you back eventually

If she's worth it, yes.

Ask her why, but don't try to pursue her. Figure out why she did it, and you can become a better person.

Exactly this

You should get as much pussy now because once that's pussy's gone, it's gone, and you're gonna miss it.

As for saving the relationship, no. There is no saving it.

Fuck while you have the chance.

I already know why shes not giving me an another chance, shes saying ive had loads of chances

kill muslims

This song may help.

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

life goes on. spend some times on hobbies and personal growth . don't get too caught up in it but also don't suppress your emotions too much either. you have to keep in mind nothing lasts forever and at some point the universe will come to a cold end and this was all for nothing.

Be happy you even had one...

Ask her boyfriend for advice.

you kill yourself!

Should I stop texting her?
And what do I do if she sends a text to me?

Break something else of hers.

literally just drop her, I had the same situation about 2 years ago and if you just get her off of your mind and remove her from your life your set buddy

yes you should stop. face the fact that it's over and communicating is not healthy for either party. go outside . go for a hike and take your dog with you. find something else to do. just do things so you don't dread and fixate too much on the situation

What did you do to make her break up with you?
Don't give me that "nothing" shit.
Be honest.

Watch animes. Find Waifus and Buy Figures.

Attached: __ibaraki_douji_and_ibaraki_douji_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_akiyama_yuuji_naruko_tei (538x759, 80K)

>Fuck
Well she never liked to suck dick but I always spoke about it and she says that im "childish" and dosent see anything in the future cuz shes want to go study and shit

Fuck you

doesn't really sound like "the love of my life". you want your dick sucked and she wants to read textbooks. just a mismatch.

Ah, you're growing apart. If you wanted her to blow you more it would've been easier to not be so selfish. The way I got my girlfriend to blow me is to not want it. I would go down on her, make her cum, and then go play videogames. After awhile she started thinking I didn't enjoy her sexually. It really pissed her off that I took the power away. After that, she'd blow me anywhere at any time.

This is the dream desu

this type of manipulation works very well with women.

Kill her, if you cant love her, make sure noone can.

Best way to get over a girl is to get under one

Well, women don't enjoy being in power as much as they pretend to. I dated a few feminists who only wanted to be degraded behind closed doors. There's nothing more pathetic to a woman than a man groveling or being beneath her in some form.

she was obviously not the love of your life or you didn't care enough to make her feel you wanted her.
So it's either no big deal and you'll find someone else or you burned you best shot in life and sadness and regret will be your partners for a long time

Why?

>
>>Fuck
>Well she never liked to suck dick but I always spoke about it and she says that im "childish" and dosent see anything in the future cuz shes want to go study and shit
Thats why

Be a man face your demons

Post her nudes, dumbass.

Im on my phone. And iam in my bed so no

I mean to an extent. Most guys like sex. If OP is not an asshole, he deserves a girl that treats him decently.

she wasn't the love of your life
be thankful, move on, read the greeks and romans, hit the weights, perfect your craft

soon enough you'll be blessed with a supreme QT

godspeed

Break up with the love of life first! Who needs to love life when you can just be suicidally depressed?

Thanks
And good night everyone I hope ill have a great day tommorow pray for me fellas, ill be lurking again tommorow

Attached: FB_IMG_1553466365735.jpg (636x750, 31K)

Attached: 4123703734.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)