Its hard to believe that a fucking bartender of all people would have no naked pictures leaked

its hard to believe that a fucking bartender of all people would have no naked pictures leaked

i bet somebody out there has did shots with her when she was a bartender and gotten drunk as fuck and took her home and fucked her while they both were shit faced

i guess liberal men really are a bunch of faggots

Attached: Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez1.jpg (449x449, 48K)

Wow, you've found the one attractive picture of AOC, well done.

More like cucks, but what's the difference?

Its because she's hiding her horse teeth

Attached: 1544405147445m.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

She's a good girl you foggo

Good ho

Attached: 1553217894963.jpg (636x551, 36K)

remember when caitlyn jenner was a republican "women".pepperidge farm remembers

Attached: Caitlyn-Jenner-Welcomes-7th-Grandchild.jpg (2600x2000, 672K)

That pic was debunked. It's. Fake.

She's young and tight, theres no way she isn't a total fucking whore behind closed doors. I wonder how many loads she's sucked off.

fake or not,who cares.unless your a foot fag,why would you bother to give a shit

Anyone have the fake topless picture where she's covering her tits with one hand?

Come on man, have some respect man

>hurr durr respect wymen

Imagine being this retarded. Why would you want to look at fakes?

What's disrespectful about celebrating this sexy nymphs sexuality?

Seconded

Ok if it's about women's empowerment then that's fine then

i dont know,but i dont really care.i still beat my dick to that pic because her feet looked nice

It's okay, she doesn't believe in property rights so by that logic she's just a collection of atoms that happens to be somewhere

There is a bitch like this on every fucking corner of NYC

Attached: 1551072938701.jpg (425x495, 40K)

In reality, pedophilia is common practice in the Talmud.
Second century Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai, one of Judaism’s very greatest rabbis and a creator of Kabbalah, sanctioned pedophilia—permitting molestation of baby girls even younger than three! He proclaimed, “A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest.” (Yebamoth 60b, p. 402.)

Attached: pedojews.jpg (1024x675, 120K)

Op you are the faggot maybe you are liberal

Attached: 5BF50FAC-9824-4507-A226-F0410BDED63E.jpg (600x778, 105K)

Attached: 1540874564487.jpg (600x778, 304K)

Same thing I wonder about your mother and sister

lol,when i went to nyc.all i saw were rich looking white people.i only stayed in manhattan though,so maybe thats why

No matter whether Trump gets indicted or not, the Russians have won.

No we are living in a timeline where Russian trolls pushed the narrative that "both sides are the same", and a large portion of the middle has accepted that.

Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides.

There is the intellectually and morally superior side, and then there are the right wingers.

The right hates that we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites" are the winners in a service-based multicultural globalized society because of our open worldview and high intelligence, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. Republicans have now become the party of old white people who refuse to give up their white privilege and who wants to make America white.

I've come to realize that much of American history is made up of periods where liberals drag right wingers kicking and screaming into the future.

"No, right wingers, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."

"No, right wingers, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."

"No, right wingers, we're not going back to the way things were before the depression."

"No, right wingers, literacy tests aren't constitutional."

"No, right wingers, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."

What middle ground is there between the future Obama represented (diversity, tolerance, class, education, healthcare for all, multiculturalism) vs the horrible future Trump represents (white privilege, racism, sexism, bigotry, discrimination)? There is none, we cannot allow idiotic racists from pulling us back. The demographics have changed, old white men should not control everything, and our country must change as well to reflect the new progressive reality.

Attached: 34A9427D-D92F-4FB5-8F12-5AF2EE367124.jpg (600x778, 119K)

>hurr durr,the russians

Attached: nigga u gay.jpg (480x622, 296K)

>I opened a door that entered into a schvitz,” he told me. “Vapors everywhere, I can barely see. My eyes adjust, and I see an old man, my age, long white beard, a holy-looking man, sitting in the vapors. On his lap, facing away from him, is a boy, maybe seven years old. And the old man is having anal sex with this boy.

Attached: 1425436692048.png (458x264, 170K)

Please explain what you mean by all of this?

Fuck I want aoc to sit on my face and make me tonguefuck her tight little asshole

also,republicans dont care about the constitution anymore.they've made immigration and the scary mexican people a bigger issue

Shots shots shots shots

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>discord
/aFVUT8v

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1553469085376.jpg (2048x1536, 313K)

Yeah I saw your mother in the corner also giving 5$ blowjobs to crack head niggers

It's not her.

Attached: alexbronx.png (800x1388, 918K)

i want her to put her feet in my face while she jerks me off.sweaty beaner feet get me hard as a rock

I guarantee they exist and I also guarantee that her handlers paid big money to get all copies with serious nondisclosure agreements and/or threats of death.

Hurrr durrrr
I’m a imbecile that have no respect to anyone other then my cat. Let me stick this pen in my ass

You know EXACTLY what it means.

Whoever has them is going to wait until she announces her run for President.

She doesn’t believe that a rich fucker can pass down property to his kids without paying taxes. You know like noble men’s and kings used to do before the peasants got smart. Except you user you still a Slav

Finally. Been looking for this pic for weeks, thought it got shoah'ed off the internet for good.

at least im not some limp dick cuck who lets the women in his life have his balls on their shelf

No I don't. Please explain.

They don’t

I’m sure you know.

At least I’m not a imbecile like you faggot. Damn you make real faggots look godly

>White knight faggot can't even green text.

The Left can't meme.

Orange man bad.

I believe that's why he said "fake topless pic".

Who is orange man? How is they bad?

I wonder how many white cocks she's stroked. God I want to make her my slut.

She's fucked hundreds.

Dude what da fuck you think this is? 1550? Grow the fuck up. We all have mothers and sister aunts and maybe daughters. They give birth give love and work as hard as men. Only a fucking racist fascist fucker has a problem that men and women are equal

>real faggots

yep,count on a libtard to shove his aids covered cock down your throat

Thousands, she has herpes.

They don’t. It’s loke trumps taxes it never happened

>racist fascist

>look mom,i used my buzzword again!

Kill yourself, Ivan. Seriously. Do it now. If posting cancer on a faggot image board for kopeks is all you can do for a 'living' you have no purpose in life.

>men and women are equal

yeah,thats what the feminist morons want you to believe

Fucking newfag have no idea what the fuck is
>>green text

No Dick, you kill yourself.

Get triggered more, fag.

O look two idiots that suck each other off

Sounds like you got triggered

>i bet somebody out there has did shots
>has did
if this is supposed to be some kentucky white trash dialect, i'm afraid i'm not familiar with it

>when she was a bartender and gotten drunk as fuck
suuuuure, because bartenders get drunk at work alllll the time. have you even been to a bar, ever? how about leaving your trailer just once, kid?

So your mother and sister are comparable to a whore because they're both women?
You're comparable to a pedo priest because you're both men?

who says im triggered,just look at the military.they had to dumb down the standards because women couldnt even pass a physical fitness test in the us military

but i guess you seem to believe that women and men are equal

>newfag projecting

Get moar triggered, very impressive.