How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do I leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

Attached: 96174CC8-33A0-48E5-991F-F568A80D7545.jpg (650x650, 41K)

You run OP you'll be good at that

Duh, in the dark. Its common knowledge that the Blacks have camouflage capabilities in the dark.

Stop making this fucking thread. Deal with the consequences of your dui. No one made you drive besides yourself.

probation will usually not transfer you to another city unless you have a job that requires relocation, or your family moves somewhere else. generally you're trapped in whatever state/city or basic locality until you finish your probation.

t. 2x felon, 1x misdemeanor, 1x probation, and 1x community service sentenced fag

Test

Make yourself white, pum different person, problem solved.

Oh look, this thread again. I'm more convinced than ever this is bait.

Attached: 1410826043235.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Other people tell me transferring within the state is easy but other people say it’s hard like that

Someone at the office told me that doing it within the state is really easy and almost has no paperwork or anything but out of state is like that has to be for family or job

There's no black people on this website.

yes, that's pretty much how it is. leaving the state is next to impossible, transferring inside the state is less difficult but usually is a headache to attempt. i'm in NYC so you can probably guess why it's generally a hard 'no' if you ask to go to another area most of the time. it really does depend on your state. it can be done, but you would have to give them a solid reason as to why you want to transfer. like i said, if it's for a job or family relocation it's not a problem, but they will usually try to push you to get immediate empolyment where you already live.

oh, the only other exception that could be a possibility is school/college. but even that is tough in my area. i was denied transfer to go to the college of my choice even though i was accepted; this was decades ago however, so this might have changed.

Yea that’s where I want to transfer nyc. The first P.O. was like yeah I don’t give a shit just give me an address but I’m in a program for a few months that doesn’t transfer after that I’m just on it regularly

Don't do nigger shit

This incel thread never dies

i get you man. i've been through all that in the past. i had the misfortune of haivng a real asshole p.o., i had 3 years of dealing with that prick. it seems to be the luck of the draw with parole officers though. either they're cool about most stuff or they're always trying to be robocop looking to see you slip up and put you back in jail over trivial shit.

but hey, if you're in a program of any kind, don't fuck it up. just keep doing it. that will blow your shot of getting anything from those guys, might even be a violation depending on what's going on. just keep fighting the good fight user.

i'm not a bad guy, or a criminal, it's just when i was younger and got caught up doing alot of stupid shit. and yes i've been to jail a few times. but i used the time to better myself and i'm a hell of alot stronger of a person than i was when i was a kid.

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>discord
/aFVUT8v

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1552692551753.jpg (1198x2048, 185K)

Yea I just really wanna transfer it this is literal hell just trapped out in a cold town with 2 people literally nothing

Keep posting this cancerous bait again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Attached: 154646160912.png (1440x1530, 1.23M)

Why were you on it the full 3 years? I thought they let you off early if you paid fines

the time you get on parole is whatever is left over from the original sentence. so for example, if you were given 1 to 3 years, and after 2 years they let you go, you have 1 year of parole to do. it's been a long time since i've had any involvement with the courts, so maybe this has changed. but from what i remember there's no way to buy your way out with fines. having the parole time reduced, however, is possible. but you'd literally have to be the perfect model citizen and to who knows what to get that. i've never known anyone who's had their parole reduced or eliminated. but times might have changed.

Ohhh ok parole I’m just talking about probation. Parole is much much much more strict and serious you’re basically serving your prison sentence out in the streets

Glad you’re done going back man