Honest assesment. Has she ever done anal sex?

Honest assesment. Has she ever done anal sex?

Attached: Spread.png (598x801, 661K)

this is her. does she seem like a diva bitch?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-24 at 23.50.18.png (376x1144, 496K)

close up. what do you thing Yea Forums? need some experts in here

Attached: 1498120493818.png (600x803, 681K)

100%. The anus has those wrinkles around it, slightly gaping when spread because the outer sphincter has been used.

oyu can't tell looking an asshole user, casual grils no prolapse you know

ah right ok. thanks user. can you tell if it was a big dick or small dick that penetrated her anus?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 20.08.45.png (646x1214, 311K)

Don't look like it, if she did it was either not big or a long time ago

That's just what buttholes look like up close, user.

Hm, I'd say yes. Look at the bottom bit of her anus. You can see scar tissue which means most likely her asshole got torn being pounded.

She is cute. nice lips

lol yeah dude thats what i think too!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 01.09.40.png (514x1354, 1.09M)

Damn, and I thought the furry threads pulled in a lot of virgins, but look at you retards in this thread pretending you know anything about a girl's anus at all when you've probably never even seen one in person.

Even if you gape someone's ass wide, wide open, it's back to normal in twenty minutes, tops. Oh and most girls have taken bigger shits than your sad little faggot dicks.

Now I'm 100% sure. She has done anal user. Her asshole looks even more used than my fiances and she does anal with me quite frequently.

with a baseball bat

oh damn. ok so i never fucked her anus and she told me she didnt do it. but she lied then

Attached: 8.png (1060x689, 1.02M)

LOL zzzzziiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg

Stop projecting faggot. Just FYI, I've had my fair experience with anal. On my first long term relationship, I only had anal with my gf because she didn't want to lose her virginity (she was 16 at the time). Her asshole was very "virgin" looking to say the least. After 2 years of hardcore pounding, partial fisting etc you could OBVIOUSLY tell she was taking it hard by the ass. It was very wrinkly and was always slightly lose and easy to gape. She even told me that she was seeing her asshole in the mirror and was admiring how well trained it was..

so bottom line is. fuck off.

He's right, unless there's no lube involved, that shit scars you for life.

thougths on her tits anons?

Attached: 1520673924191.jpg (3264x2448, 1.71M)

>She even told me that she was seeing her asshole in the mirror and was admiring how well trained it was..
kek what gay anime did you pull that faggotrocity out of?

You know.. some people actually experience this kind of kinks and far worse/better. My best pal, when we were in university found a bitch that was into hardcore anal fisting. She was fisting her ass since she was 12! One time I went to his house and he told me to come see something in the toilet. It was a massive log of shit, dinosaur sized. It blocked the whole fucking toilet. Turns out she was having a special fiber diet to make her shit come out whole because of her anal antics.

I have more stories like this. Unfortunately my best personal one was the one I said. My current fiance offers more vanilla style sex and she stills need A LOT more practice to have safe anal.. I might post some OC if I feel like it.

You're a third-rate fanfic writer with a fourth-rate story.

Jesus fucking Christ.Never before has so much confidence come from so little experience

You CAN'T tell fgts