So much for impeachment

So much for impeachment.

So much for "treason".

So much for "It's over."

When your best independent investigator digs for two years and finds nothing, you know what that means?

Four more years, you blue haired tranny faggot feminist motherfuckers. Back into the fucking closet you dicksucking progressive liberal faggots. You get NOTHING you LOSE good DAY sir!

Attached: trumpwins.jpg (1392x955, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjPgO57AzjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Four more years
math is hard

Attached: 1530517189657.jpg (326x245, 16K)

>inb4 it was never about russia collusion

Two more years until four more years! There isn't one current Democrat vying for the nomination that can compete.

It's funny how all the bots and anti-trump spammer is no long here anymore?

Also
WE
TOLD
YOU
FUCKING
SO!!!

That's the general slogan for a re election.

Americaning is hard, you degenerate shitskin foreigner.

Attached: indiamustaches.jpg (640x694, 56K)

hmm seems weird that someone else here already corrected the math, you dumbfuck.

He was right. I'm almost tired of winning. Every time..."i'M wItH HuRrRr..dOnNiEs gOnNa LoSe" and then he TROUNCES her.

Try to make the public pay for trannies to get their degenerate surgery? Fuck that noise, liberal. No more trannies in the military.

"WeRe GoNnA cOnViCt YoU" Blam, no collusion. Nothing. NADA.

My dick is sore from so much winning, and jerking off to a first lady that's actually hot for once.

Attached: trollface.jpg (490x600, 37K)

If you say so.

No collusion.

She lost.

He's getting re-elected for another term

and there's nothing you can do about it, LOSER.

>reddit spacing
gross

Spaceforce ahead

Attached: 16234554.jpg (937x904, 93K)

Keep scraping. You might dig right through the bottom of the barrel, liberal.

Attached: tranny-attentionwhore.jpg (1007x762, 122K)

>and there's nothing you can do about it, LOSER.
I know, I'll vote for a third party candidate!

Attached: I-VOTED-FOR-KODOS.jpg (480x360, 20K)

scraping the bottom of the barrel is spamming these types of threads on Yea Forums, user.

The liberals are going to bring in the most progressive, gay trans black disabled female identity politics candidate, and tump is going to absolutely DESTROY them in the election. Instead of running a viable moderate candidate like Beto, the feminists, commies and liberals say hes essentially alt-right adjacent because he's white and male. And this is why there won't be another Liberal president for a long, long time.

Attached: white people win.jpg (709x472, 118K)

I gotta be real fucking honest, I'm just glad it's fucking over, maybe the political spam on Yea Forums and other boards will die down.

Attached: 1544184165634.png (1252x1188, 749K)

>Instead of running a viable moderate candidate like Beto
>The guy who went on an apology tour
>Apologized for an obvious joke
>Apologized for being white
>moderate
If that's what passes for moderate in current year, then we are fucked

Nope, now it's going to be us posting 20 SUCK IT LIBS threads for every one of their "IT'S OVER" threads. We are not going to be gracious winners.

He doesn't stand a chance of winning. It has to be a woman, preferably black and lesbian. Did you see how they went apeshit over the fag mayor? He's a MAYOR of some podunk town, but he's viable to them because he gobbles cum and craves boy flesh.

So you dumb faggots go from proclaiming mueller from being a democratic stooge, to him being "the best independent investigator". Why can't you fucking faggots ever stick to anything for longer than a couple of months?

It is definitely not over, not by a long shot. Liberals are fucking cry baby sore losers and will just move on to another fake investigation

Who the hell said that? The whole thing was bullshit from the beginning

I-I take offense to that, I'm a Liberal and I don't really care :3

We're not saying he was the best independent investigator. You guys said that. Over and over. "Sam The Eagle" and "Stalwart defender of America" Trump wanted him gone and for good reason: He wasn't going to find ANYTHING. But you were SO sure. Just like you were SO sure hillary was going to win. And now you LOSE and you're all butthurt and all you can do is piss moan and complain about him with unfounded allegations.

And yes, we can stick to things for longer than a couple of months. Four years, to be precise. And four more after that. Because if democrats are good at anything, it's LOSING. And losing badly as you tear yourself apart from the inside because you're ultimately cannibals and eat your own. All you have is your outrage, and that isn't enough to run a country.

Attached: 1553447742643.jpg (837x1000, 173K)

Who honestly thought there would be any other outcome , do people not realize how much it would weaken the country if they actually went forward with a real investigation

Attached: 1553035276207.jpg (900x675, 67K)

You mean Robert the fake Mexican? Not gonna happen

There’s not enough emo women like that anymore.

They’re all actors reading the same script.

>Who honestly thought there would be any other outcome
Liberals

Oh, they aren't letting this go just yet. Congress will "investigate" now and they'll keep this shit show up until Trump is gone.

This is the modern Democrat party. Full of shit and completely lacking any sense of shame.

Attached: bby-pls-send-bobs-and-vagene-just-do-it-ezTzQ.jpg (640x816, 33K)

you'll believe anything you're told to believe

no different than the raging raping republicans going after hillary

>b-b-but you guys did it first!
difference is there was an actual crime that was committed there. this russia bullshit was exactly that, bullshit from day 1 because you faggots can't get over the election.

Wow. They really do sound like loser now. Before I always thought both sides sounded stupid and Purile but right now, this fag right here seems like he is in a tearful huffy fit.

What is this level of delusion?
Even Trump doesn't think this himself. He knows Bernie will compete, and he's trembling. He refuses to attack Bernie, despite attacking literally every other candidate and even goes as far as saying he liked Bernie because he's so scared.
Bernie is also massively ahead of anyone currently running
>B-But Beta'O Dork beat his donation amount
With far less donors and much higher average donation, which suspiciously is the exact same as Komala's average(hinting at bundling as a possibility, but maybe not)
He was also polling terribly, which makes him raising all that much even more suspicious
This means he has far less support than Bernie, due to less donors. Bernie also has one million volunteers, something Beto probably won't reach in the same amount of time

If you don't think Bernie can win, that's fine, but to say he can't compete when he is literally the most popular person running and has the highest approval and popularity of any other politician, you're extremely delusional (actually, some polls say Biden is more popular, but those tend to be ones where they disproportionately polled older people.)

The only one deluded here is you if you really think that old cuck is gonna beat Trump

I'm anti Trump and I'm still here
What is it that you want to discuss? The fact that it was a witch hunt? I don't disagree with you on that, because I don't fall for. MSM propaganda. I just think he's a terrible human and an equaly bad president, but still not the worst

If Trump doesnt die in office then hes going to jail. Death or jail is good enough for any REAL Republican. You'll see him become more and more unhinged as his day of reckoning approaches.

>hes getting reelected
How?
Running on fake populism again when he didn't fall through on his claims and sometimes even did the complete opposite?
Also, if he's American then there are things he could do about it

A "real" investigation. WTF does that mean? Was this fishing expedition not good enough for you? They got a bunch of indictments that had nothing to do with the issue at hand. All to appease the lefty base. Too bad the real crime happened on the left.

Honestly, this is fun because libtards are gonna be so mad. But at the same time? I don't want Trump to win next year. He's failed as a right wing president and pretty much done nothing good except for the Norks. I'm probably gonna shill for Yang just for the lulz of watching trumptards AND libtards cry at the same time.

Thats exactly how we got Trump lmao Yang 2020!

How is Trump a bad president? Please explain this to me. How does Trump being president affect you in any possible way?

>be OP
>think in 2 party system
>le epic identity politics insult screech
you poor false dichotomy retard
being edgy and talking shit doesn't gloss over how much of an establishment tool you are
youtube.com/watch?v=HjPgO57AzjQ

I said he has a chance. Denying that is absolutely stupid. I never said he would beat him.

Well no shit he has a chance, anyone does at this point. In all likelihood though the DNC will fuck him over again and put Biden as the front runner

Deregulation effects the air I breath and the food I eat, aand the planet I live on. I'm not even American
I could go into way more, because I know more about your politics than you do if you honestly think he's good, but Yea Forums isn't the place

>I'm not even American
And stopped reading right there. You wouldn't even know if he's a good president, which he is, because you don't fucking live here.

this
anyone who actually believes any candidate is "our guy" or that the electoral system would allow anyone actually outside of what the establishment allows is delusional and sit in a mental house in any other developed nation with health care

>Not understanding the term four more years
wow user

>i don't care about facts, my anecdotal evidence by claiming i live somewhere weighs more for me
imagine actually believing this is a winning argument, especially on a place where nobody knows or cares where you're from, lol

People like Manafort and Stone are and will end up in prison for conspiracy, aka collusion.
We all know trump knew everything that was happening during his campaign, Stone was working with wikileaks (aka G.R.U.'s dump yard) to time the release of hacked emails.
Stone will likely end in prison for the rest of his life and you're free to be delusional and think that trump didn't know that his entourage was colluding with russians. They didn't pin him down for this, but don't worry, he still has 19 investigations on his shoulders and will not always get away.

Biden won't be the front runner though. Every time Biden speaks, he loses popularity. That's how it's been every other time he ran
Literally no one is going to take Bernie's place as the front runner. I am willing to bet on this, and no, there are people who have 0 chance and denying that is also absurd. If you think Hickenlooper or Starbucks have a chance, you have Bo clue what you're talking about. The country has moved way past them at this point. Their only chance would be if a massive amount of Americans just up'd and died which seems extremely unlikely to the point where I can say it won't happen

Is it possible the DNC will try and fuck Bernie again?
Well yes, but it's going to be extremely hard.
He is currently the front runner, due to most volunteers and donors. This means it's going to be extremely hard for the media to ignore him, and the DNC to not give him debate time.

In fact, if you want to make another bet, I am willing to bet that by the time it's all said and done, Bernie will have the same thing that Trump had happen to him in 2016, where the media tries to smear him so much to the point where they just give him more ad time then any of his opponents, besides ironically Trump

You spelled "one year and nine months" wrong.

Yeah, why would I think in a 2 party system when the greens and the libertarians have made so much ground in the last 100 years.

Fuck off to your shitty grassroots headquarters in a strip mall office that used to be a Lane Bryant, you fucking useless git.

Attached: aynrandtldr.jpg (400x681, 56K)

He refuses to listen to his advisors.
He is anti-free speech and free press.
Any decision he makes is based on a 6th grader's comprehension.
He will lie and vehemently defend his lie over the most easily googable shit.
He began a protracted trade war that directly hit his own voting base.
He got cucked by a brain cancer patient over an bill neither he or his fellow republicans had a plan for.
On that note, he can't seem to rally GOP votes when it matters most.
Which lead to the longest shutdown in history over a project only he and his most loyal supporters are interested in.
> Trump being president affect you in any possible way?
It debases the standing of the nation I live in.
It forces an incompetent administration on all of us.
The President presents fake reality as truth, and I'm supposed to accept it.
His administration is actively working to sabotage the cleanliness of my drinking water, made it so the police can confiscate my assets without a criminal conviction, and destroy public education.
Most of all, if a war or similar catastrophe breaks out, we're stuck with a delusional man in severe cognitive decline at the helm, who sees himself as perfect and rational then refuses any responsibility if any of his ideas or actions fail.

I'd rather have Bernie than trump but I also don't think trump is all that bad that people make him out to be. he is not literally Hitler. he has done less immoral things than bush. trump is somewhere around Obama level. all the outrage is absurd

Ah yes, so because I don't live there, that means I can't look at imperical data

>SANS SHAPIRO SAYS:
BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO YOU FUCKING STORMNIGGERS BACK TO

Attached: EPIC.png (508x750, 152K)

I think he's worse than Obama, but when people call him the worst president in modern times they are being an idiot and seem to pass over Bush.

Is Bush more intelligent? Barely
But Bush has done far worse acts

You realise how this kind of dishonesty hurts the anti-trump cause right? Once trump starts campaigning on how many tax dollars were wasted on this whole affair, it will win over some normies. Why can't the left call itself out? If moderate lefties started showing discontent with the extremist left then the politicians would stop pandering to them.

Now we have Kushner and Ivanka using unsecured private servers for government business. Time for chants of buttery males and lock them up. Or does that only matter for people you don't like.

>Once trump starts campaigning on how many tax dollars were wasted on this whole affair
A whooping 25ish million.
Much of which was returned from seizures of Manafort's assets.

I'm not being dishonest though. It's pretty obvious due to military actions that he wasn't colluding with Russia.
If he's colluding with anyone it would either be Saudi or Isreal, where he's actually done things to benefit them

This hoodie is just too good!

Attached: IMG_20190308_120540.jpg (1840x3264, 996K)

What about all the tax dollaridos wasted on trying to get the Clintons and all they managed was to catch a known philanderer lying about getting a blow job from a fat intern.

Sic semper tyrannis.

NIGGER KIKE OFF MY BOARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u6 Kopie.jpg (266x269, 4K)

Also, if you want to use that logic, we can talk about how many tax dollars he plans to waste on the wall, which by the way a majority of the country is against.

more like guys like this have a 125% chance to ask you to help them with their java code where every other line ends with "endif" or "elseif"

This has nothing to do with /pol/ user, its time the left reevaluated its leadership and positioning.

MORE TEARS MORRRRRE LIBERAL TEARS BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DELICIOUS

How many of you Americans don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

And yet, he keeps going, totally unfazed. He could rape a 9 year old retarded girl live on the floor at a Disneys Frozen ice show and still walk away totally unscathed. Because he doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks of him. And thats why everyone loves him.

Nobody cares about the faggots. Nobody cares about the niggers. Nobody cares about the illegal spics. Nobody cares about the trannies. Nobody cares about your identity politics bullshit. There's a reason he's untouchable, and it's not because anyone worth a damn cares about your stupid oppressed group.

>There's a reason he's untouchable

It's because Trump is a kike loving Zionist puppet.

>How is Trump a good president? Please explain this to me. How does Trump being president affect you in any possible way?

25 million is a lot in the mind of the average American. Much more could have been done with it.
I'm not saying you're dishonest. I'm saying the democratic politicians and leftist media was being dishonest. People kept tuning into MSNBC and reading huffpo. Moderate democrats weren't willing to call out leftists when they lied about collusion, they weren't willing to call them out when they lied about kavanaugh. All the obvious lies will catch up with the dems as the voting base get tired of all the crying wolf. As a former life long democrat who would love for the party to return to something I could be proud to be a part of, I find it all pretty cringe.

Maybe, but if he is, there's nothing you can do about it. So get ready to swallow kike prostate sauce out of a circumcised spigot, because you have no choice in the matter.

The level of retardation in this post is staggering. You're like a CNN regurgitation machine.
>Doesn't listen to advisors! Wah!
What the fuck do you care? You didn't vote for his advisors, they are not beholden to you and may not have your interest at heart. They are his ADVISORS, not his fucking parents, you neep.
>Retarded shit about freedom of press! Wah!
Trump has done nothing to hamper the press, you absolute simp. He is not obligated to directly correspond with or facilitate the job of the press. He isn't even obligated to allow them into the white house. It's not his job nor is it required that he make THEIR jobs easier.
I'd finish tearing your cum-fart of a post apart, but we all know it's pointless. You're either a shill or a sheep which means you're either intellectually dishonest or intellectually disabled.

Hi Shlomo.

Trump is a Zionist stooge, anyone who thought anything was gonna happen to him is a complete and absolute fool.

nothing will change.

Weird that he doesn't care what anyone thinks of him, and simultaneously really cares what the media thinks of him.
He's not a fucking robot, of course he cares about his image.

>That's the general slogan for a re election.
on election day, yeah.. not when you're only two years into the first term you endless moron.

in other words youre another triggered snowflake. nobody other than liberals care about this nonsense

>He could rape a 9 year old retarded girl live on the floor at a Disneys Frozen ice show and still walk away totally unscathed
He had plenty of private flights with Jeff Epstein, so.
>Nobody cares about the niggers. Nobody cares about the illegal spics. Nobody cares about the trannies. Nobody cares about your identity politics bullshit.
>I'm anti-this this and that group
Congrats, you're identitarian.
Standing behind Trump as an opposition to other things leaves you without an actual platform.

He represents what the liberal left wants to get rid of, white men with power.

I think he might get another four years, but I would prefer if he, and the democrats, didn't recieve it.

Neither of them have to care about issues anymore. They just have to nag at each other until one looks worse. Although I will say, I disagree with Trump's stance on global warming, and in particular the trainwreck he's made the EPA into.

Trump is a Zionist and his daughter is Jewish and son in law Jared Kushner who is his senior advisor is Jewish. Trump's 3 grandkids are born Jewish.

no, no they didn't. If they did, something might've been dug up. There's no two sides fighting each other, it's just variations on a theme.

Most liberals are white you absolute moron. lol retard

Probably most if not all

Who says that the majority of Americans don't want a strong border? The same news outlets that said trump was definitely colluding with Russia? The same news outlets that said Hillary was a shoe in for POTUS? Sorry if I can't take their word for it. There wasn't a wolf the last 5 times they said it, so why should I believe them this time?

actually having that much of a meltdown you screech in caps about your false dichotomy, how pityful

ARE YOU GOING TO THANK THE 13 ANGRY DEMOCRATS FOR SAVING YOUR DEMAGOGUE??

they should be invited to the whitehouse and given metals

So, does that makes him a good or a bad president?

Close. It's Yankel Rosenbaum. I work in the JEWelry Row in Yonkers. ha ha ha. You can complain all you want about jews, but there's absolutely nothing you can do about them. All you cann do is jerk off to your lost battles and fallen aryan serbian heroes that nobody has heard of, and never will because nobody cares. The revolution came and went, and it had Zero Impact. Your aryan ancestors are ashamed of you.

Attached: jewhorns.jpg (221x225, 8K)

you're just so triggered

when the candidate is under attack every day like this, the campaign never ends.

No one is saying Americans don't want strong borders.
I'm saying that literally every poll suggest that Americans are mostly against the wall

Strong borders don't mean wall

>He had plenty of private flights with Jeff Epstein
You mean another rich man who is being targeted for liking young beautiful women?
>I'm anti-this this and that group
Better to stand up for what is right then let them take over and take away your rights.

Nope. Because nobody cares about them. I only bring them up because progressive leftitst never shut up about them. And in the end, it doesn't matter. Because you can't stop trump. there is NOTHING you can do to stop him. He wins. You lose.

Attached: trumpkike.jpg (3840x2560, 583K)

'What is right' is fairly subjective.

No. There is one that can compete

Attached: fl7ig33d18k21.jpg (800x1035, 83K)

Actually, I think someone who didn't feed directly into his bullshit game could stop him.

Literally every poll said Hillary would be the president right now. So where is your actual proof? Polls can be biased based on what the poll takers want to prove.

woah
powerful

no to the contrary, when trump wins, YOU WIN

your life has improved vastly in the last 2 years, congratulations on all of YOUR success

This tbh... Idk about Biden as the candidate but they won't let Bernie win the primary...

that might be true if you jerk off to trannie porn daily

who doesnt? get it together man

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG

Attached: I+am+pepe+destroyer+of+worlds+_52f9657a5b25395f7cc48e698c653f8c.jpg (282x325, 16K)

>They are his ADVISORS, not his fucking parents, you neep.
And for a President with zero previous political experience, it's more important than ever to listen to his advisors.
Take North Korea. Obama warned Trump it would be his most pressing issue when he took office.
Trump platforms on "evening out trade agreements". He sees we're in a trade deficit with South Korea, and chimps out.
He's looking at map from a real estate perspective, "DURR THIS LAND IS WORTHLESS, WHY WE PAY SO MUCH".
After a long time, Mattis and others were able to get Trump to understand that we spend money there to prevent WW3, and every dollar counted.

>Trump has done nothing to hamper the press, you absolute simp
The primary method he's used to face criticism is to attempt to discredit it and encourage his supporters to listen to no one other than himself and who he talks to.
He does not prop up good journalism and condemn bad, he's in a stupid fight with the press as a whole.

As for free speech, his response to someone silently kneeling during the national anthem was "SON OF A BITCHES SHOULD BE FIRED."
>I'd finish tearing your cum-fart of a post apart
Nah, I think you're just really reactive and stupid, like most Nu-right who pretend they're conservatives.

I'd rather watch tranny+girl than normal guy+girl porn.

yeah suck my cock you pathetic low T beta cucks who voted for hillary and claim to be "male feminists" so that fat chick in your math class will think you're "deep" or "woke" and suck ur little ding dong, you look real stupid right now you fucking hillary voting incels! stay furious!!! oh and one more reminder about your lack of T.

Where are you getting that from, a fake news CNN poll? It's hilarious that you liberals actually believe that Americans WANT illegal, most of whom are spics, to come here and take over.

My life isn't anything better or worse with trump than with obama or bush that isn't thanks to my own hard work. My success is my own not some idiot fail mogul in the white house.

I love these parody posts!

He wants to build a wall to protect us from immigrants sneaking into our country illegally, orange man bad.

He wants to bring more jobs back to America, keeping people employed, bad orange man.

Did more good to the African American community in 2 years than Obama did in 8. EVIL ORANGE MAN BAD.

>"Coyotes" who Shepard people across the borders through weak points in the border have been known to rape young girls while the family is at their mercy.
>trump wants to shore up these areas with better fences.
>Lying leftist media paints this as racist and waste of money.

Why don't you want to protect underage Mexican girls from being raped for their parents mistakes user?

hey, you might have got my point. much like your success isnt dependent on said failed mogul in the whitehouse, neither is my "losing"

a trump "win" is a trump win, not our loss

>ad hominem

Gross.

By the way, where have all the Armenians gone?

Attached: thonk.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

>As for free speech, his response to someone silently kneeling during the national anthem was "SON OF A BITCHES SHOULD BE FIRED."
Ahh, BLM. Maybe black thugs should stop killing other black thugs, steal and rape and maybe, just maybe, police would have less work with them.

When the Republicans held all the branches of government he couldn't get it done

Its sarcasm friend

Because they didn't have enough votes and the democrats are open border communists, so of course they don't want the wall because they benefit the most from dumb spics coming here illegally

Obama dropped more bombs than any previous president, and he gets Nobel's prize for peace.
Wtf?

Not even really that liberal, but if you're not trolling, you are the most pathetic human being i probably have ever seen.

Sure. To counter your points I would like to say that most polling suggested she'd get the % amount more votes then Trump that she did ikr (If I'm wrong you can correct me)
I'd also argue that the votes themselves are also a representation of how many Americans want the wall, considering it was probably the biggest thing Trump ran on
Other than that, we'd have to look at the polling methods of each poll and all the variables, though I don't think it's a good idea to just automatically throw out every poll because we don't want to analyze the methods.

>trump attempts to discredit leftist media.
They do a pretty good job of discrediting themselves, user.

When did I say that Americans wanted illegals here?
I said they were against the wall, and CNN was one of the places that did the polls, yes, but there were many many others

What was said about obstruction of justice?

Tell that to my parents, who now OWE money instead of recieve it for a tax return.

When did I say that Americans or I don't want border security.

you do have to ask yourself why someone would fight so hard against something if there was nothing. he should have been begging for the investigation to prove him innocent instead of fighting it the whole way. seems odd but thats just my opinion

They'd still try and get over.

Actually, most of the details of the investigation were gotten by methods which ended up, legally, not being allowed to be considered in the actual investigation. So the actual story is really still fairly secret.

While he's sucking Fox cock, thinks Obama is from kenyan, and proclaims 3 million illegal votes cost him the popular count.

the tax cuts where made by paul ryan and mitch mcconnell

+1

Why am I not surprised? CNN puts out fake bullshit polls all the fucking time. The average person detests illegals and do not want them here, period. And yes we do need a wall because they're too fucking dumb to understand we have immigration laws and they refuse to stop sneaking over the border. For whatever reason though democrats love to play stupid and say we don't need a wall even though literally thousands of people get arrested and caught at the border every fucking year.

If the will of the people was there the way you suggest then they would have

And do you really think that dems benefit more from illegal immigration somehow? It seems to me anyone looking to exploit them for cheap labor or anyone with a vested interest in prisons and the like would benefit... How does illegal immigration contribute to the establishment of communism?

Who knows? But what I do know: Mueller found nothing, because there was nothing And there's nothing anyone can do to stop him now.

Who are from his party, and which he was really, not against.

How did Trump "fight" the investigation, you goddamn retard?

>Barr won't release full report
>Admits it doesn't clear Trump of obstruction of justice

strength of the economy. Just last week economic experts were assuming a landslide victory in 2020. No collusion just ices the cake.

>And do you really think that dems benefit more from illegal immigration somehow
Of course they do, but as usual you liberals love to play stupid and pretend you don't benefit from hoards of dumb spics coming here illegally

oh i dont know lets start with some people being fired lol you must seriously be joking right now

good stuff i havnt laughed this hard in 20 mins

Oh here it comes.

"Oh Hillary is gonna win"

"She won the popular vote, therefore the election has been stolen"

"Mueller is going to show Trump for the colluding criminal that he is."

"The investigation is incomplete and hindered because it doesn't reflect the outcome I want."

Way to move the goalpost, faggot.

Attached: hillaryelection.jpg (735x608, 135K)

Maybe. But he's still president. And No Collusion.

>economic experts

oh you mean the tools on CNBC who make money by manipulation? lol

If he obstructed justice, Mueller would have recommended charges.

They don't just want more illegals, they also argue for them to all gain citizenship. It's a huge vote farm for them.

First, got a source on those estimates?
Secondly, the economy isn't doing good for the working class, only the super rich, so moot point

Which the number is decreasing and a wall won't fix. Not only has the number been going down, but the amount of people deported yearly is about the same as the amount that enter the country(it's actually slightly more)

I said there were also other sources that did polling too

>how many tax dollars he plans to waste on the wall

America spends more annually on sugar subsidies than it would take to build the entire wall. The cost of the wall isn't the issue, its the victory that it represents for his administration. Several politicians on both sides of the aisle have advocated for a wall for decades. Its not about the money, the morality, the effectiveness, its about being able to say "he promised a wall and never delivered - vote blue 2020"

Not disagreeing with your argument as a whole. Just commenting on the fact that you provided specific low hanging cases regarding not only the quality of YOURE life, whose importance is objectively subjective, but the quality of life of ~8 billion other lives whose importance are also objectively subjective, without any backing arguments or theories, let alone the showing of understanding of any complex intricacies surrounding economic/ecology/agriculture in the area of study someone in your case generally alludes to. The persk you're staking against with an equally poorly thought out statement, but yours was smug.

>"I'm from ________ country, so I'm on a morall higher platform than you"

Using nationality as a cover or abstract for personal, let alone, implied correct global ethics is bizzarre and shortsighted.

But they don't
And don't give me the meme of illegals still being able to vote because of non government issues ids that literally can't be used to vote

The president can hire and fire whoever the fuck he wants. And weren't you fucking pussies crying and screaming for months that Comey should be fired? Then Trump does it and you're still crying and bitching

Muellar's investigation had a specific goal that read murky waters. What it revealed is just as important as criminal charges being issues.
Trump still has two more years of New York raping his fake charity organization and amassing details of his finances.
And he can't touch it.

mueller also did not find that faster than light travel is impossible
this is a riddle wrapped within a conundrum, tied up with a FUCK U TRUMPERS

It's not down so far this year faggot, but even if this ridiculous argument of yours were true they shouldn't be doing it at all. It is absolutely fucking ridiculous that we have to put up a wall because spics refuse to do the right thing and stop sneaking across our border. Not that I blame them because democrats promise to protect them and give them gibs once they get here. But this argument of oh well the number of people that sneak across is getting smaller is complete horse shit.

"The economy is just so damn strong right now and by all historic precedent the incumbent should run away with it," Donald Luskin, chief investment officer of research firm TrendMacrolytics.

politico /story/2019/03/21/trump-economy-election-1230495

theepochtimes /economic-models-show-president-trump-on-track-for-2020-landslide-win_2847881.html

uspresidentialelectionnews /2019/03/economic-indicators-trump-victory-2020

desmoinesregister /story/opinion/columnists/iowa-view/2019/02/02/trump-has-history-and-economy-working-favor-his-re-election/2728530002/

express co uk /news/politics/1103422/Trump-2020-election-polls-latest-US-economy-Donald-Trump-win-2020

This is just sad, user.

S E E T H I N G

border apprehensions are at the lowest level since 2000

Yikes, just stick your fingers in your ears and "REEE" the fuck out if you don't have a good argument I guess.

You guys constantly keep trying find something, ANYTHING. Desperately trying to find something to pin on him.

But you can't. Time after time after time, you keep coming up with endless horseshit, and none of it sticks. There is nothing you can do. Nothing. You are as weak and ineffectual and toothless as every one of your candidates. As every one of your members.

You are the end result of what happens when women are put in charge of shit. There's a reason they've made so little progress in 100 years. And it's not because of "the patriarchy". It's because they're the lesser sex.

Attached: womenareslaves01.jpg (378x375, 24K)

>Trump still has two more years of New York raping his fake charity organization and amassing details of his finances.
And when that investigation goes to shit as well, what are you liberal faggots going to say next?

don't be a little bitch

It is down though, unless you have statistics that show otherwise? All I've seen are stats pointing to the number decreasing

Also, you don't have to put up a wall. You increase border security through various other methods that will actually work

>inb4 you bring up walls that were militarized as examples of was that work, where they kos

No, they aren't.

268,044 apprehensions since Oct '18 and trending upwards.

Attached: southwest-border-apprehensions-final.jpg (550x703, 69K)

I guess? But the centrist dems are in charge and the hispanic vote didn't exactly come out in droves for Hillary, did they?

>chief investment officer
Are their any economist saying this though? Bipartisan Economist?

The baseline for success amongst Trump voters is their leader avoiding being found guilty of working for a dictator. WOW
-this is probably a russian thread btw

Attached: (((Iraq_was_about_oil))).jpg (1403x1046, 478K)

Because to be clear, I'm willing to change my position on the economy being bad if you can find me bipartisan economist who have actually written at least one paper who say the economy is good

Attached: rlp2s8.jpg (664x1103, 581K)

Attached: 5rja46.png (524x890, 368K)

Attached: hrkmjb.jpg (641x924, 528K)

We've been telling you liberals that for years...

Cited in one publish paper
My bad. anyone can write a paper

Attached: 1485966760011.jpg (1940x1190, 334K)

Attached: 4761807664.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Attached: YOUR_TAX_DOLLARS.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

While being bitches yourselves
Weird

Attached: 1553462035968.jpg (1400x1388, 727K)

It is not down though, as you can see from the post below yours. But again, it shouldn't be happening AT ALL. I don't care if it's only 10 people or 1 million, it shouldn't be happening. We've already tried doing what you're suggesting, we've already tried being nice and explaining to these dumbfuck spics that no, they cannot just come here and have their beaner kids here without having a visa first. But being the dumb monkeys they are they don't understand this. So now we are forced to put up a wall to keep them out. And by the way, the cost to build the wall is peanuts compared to the billions of dollars that are wasted from illegals being here.

Attached: (((hypocrisy))).jpg (1558x3571, 1.42M)

What's really funny is the likes of Washpo still trying to say "yeah but if you look at it this way there sorta kinda is collusion if you squint a nd stand on one leg so really he's guilty..."

Attached: 1553369625070.jpg (640x960, 65K)

Oh jesus, here comes the charts. This is where the thread turns into debate club and gets filled with grampas chainmail infographics.

Trump won. We won. Enjoy the win. Nobody has to justify fuck-all to these cunts anymore.

Attached: 1553365997557.png (1136x668, 1023K)

No, a wall is entirely necessary, if only to funnel people to the legal points of entry, at which point they can be processed properly.

We forget that the mexicans aren't the only immigrants who want to come here. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions who are LEGALLY applying for immigration to the US from Asian, African, European, South American countries. They're waiting years to have their case processed. Why should Mexicans be able to walk right in simply because we share a border?

New York will find quite a lot from a man who refused to disclose his tax papers on bullshit excuses.

>Why should Mexicans be able to walk right in simply because we share a border?
Because there's a years long waiting process as you describe, and sometimes they're escaping problems caused by the US.

Why are they comparing just March? Is that the busiest month? What's yearly totals look like?

Why you being such a little bitch?

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (879x881, 189K)

And here we go with this "the world was a magical and peaceful place before the US existed" argument

No offense, but I'm just not invested enough in your change of opinion to do the legwork and spoonfeed you information. We got problems in this country, we got people trying to fix them, we got people trying to make them worse. Its pretty much a clusterfuck. I feel that the economy is stronger, and not just for the ultra-rich. I'm a freelance web developer, and the last 10 years have been a struggle, because businesses haven't wanted to make capital investment. In the last couple years, my cup has runneth over with well-paying work, because small businesses are now more comfortable making those investments.

>pityful

Actually, illegals being in America probably generates more money then it loses. There have been studies on this, but it basically amounts to the fact that illegals can receive government benefits, but still pay taxes on goods.
And again, I disagree with the proposition that a wall will work, but I agree that no one should enter illegally

But there's nothing to suggest that they won't just boat around it, go over, or under
Also, you're right, they aren't the only immigrants. A majority of illegals don't even come from Mexico. They come illegally on planes. Chinese illegals are also a ready big issue

The only way in which I'd agree that a wall would work is it A. It went around the entire country or B. The wall is militarized and the soldiers kill anyone crossing illegally on sight, but I'd argue that probably has to do more with the military presence

TL;DR we agree on illegal immigration being wrong, just disagree on the methods of how to stop it.

The US has caused problems all over the world. Much of Latin America's problems have come from their own corruption. Theres still a line to get in, and we're in no place to start subjectively deciding who's case is more urgent.

Sure, then let's just agree to disagree right now.

I am thankful for talk without insult here.

A wall will work in enough cases to make a difference, if only in the lives affected by the immigration-trade. If we can put the coyotes (professional border-crossing shepards) out of business, a lot of young Mexican women will avoid sex-trafficking and sexual assault. I live in San Diego, I have worked with many outreach programs, the stories are horrific, and almost all of them regret crossing illegally. We've built massive safe-houses in Tijuana to keep people safe, fed, and warm while they wait for processing, because crossing illegally is far worse in the longterm than hunkering down for a while and waiting for legal status.

You should be arrested for aiding and embedding illegals

we didn't really need to prove collusion anyways

expect New York Southern district to verify this and submit it to the federal government as election related crimes

Attached: trumpcheck.png (1024x576, 237K)

The shit talking he's been doing to McCain will be enough to not give him a reelection. Could try though, but I think it's kinda stained him a bit.

>implying anybody gives a flying fuck about McCain

Look, I don't think we're going to get anywhere.
I disagree that a non militarized border can effectively keep people out, at least in terms of the US
We do agree on the fact that people shouldn't cross illegally

Personally, I'm more in favour of the money going towards upping staff and deploying drones, more FENCING and maybe even increasing border patrols vehicles and or quality of vehicles
This wouldn't cost nearly as much, and I get some of this stuff was proposed.

Another argument I'd make is that I think helping Mexico increase the qol of its people would help prevent border crossing, although I don't think it's America's responsibility(although Mayne you could argue it is due to the effects of the war on drug)

Anyways, I'm probably going to peace out, because again, I don't think we're going to get anywhere. I appreciate the respectful conversation though.

its "abetting" not "embedding"

Look, I don't like how they got here, and most of them don't either, but they're here, and its better that they come to our outreach programs and get some groceries from our food bank and some blankets from our warehouses rather than have another 15 year old mexican kid committing crimes to help his family. A lot of these people didn't want to come illegally, but abusive fathers and husbands have dragged them here, and more often than not, abandoned them once they got across. Its fucked up, and something needs to be done about it, and a wall is a good start, if only so we have the unprotected areas covered while we work to strengthen the legal points of entry.

And yet, no recommendations for charges. And by the time they finally get to dealing with this, he'll be FAR into his second term.

He's untouchable. Nothing anyone tries to do matters.

The media certainly seems to, but I doubt the people who already support Trump would magically no longer support him because of this lol

No they should get nothing, not even a slice of bread. People like you are why they keep coming here. Like I said you should get arrested and put in prison.

This is my argument
I don't want you to think I'm the retard who said you should be arrested.

from muller? not from him because campaign finance violations aren't his mandate. New York is coming, trump must be wishing he never signed that check

Attached: 1500143266288.jpg (940x545, 99K)

lol the DNC will just give him the boot for the shill they want just like last time.

again, we spend more on sugar subsidies annually than the entire cost of the wall. Its not about the money. The Green New Deal would be astronomically expensive for decades, and people are actually giving it serious consideration. 5 billion, 10 billion, 20 billion ain't shit. Obama GAVE Israel $40 billion for their military, just for shits and giggles. Its about making sure Trump doesn't fulfill his campaign promises. Its obstructionism, plain and simple.

The media lied to us during the 2016 election and got it completely wrong on Trump. And they've lied to us for two years since then and got it wrong again. Why should we ever believe the media again?

alright bro, come and get me. I'm at the Jack In the Box in San Ysidro, right off the 5 south before the border, can't miss me. Black hat, black jacket, grey backpack, 6'1" 210lbs white guy.

And 2nd fuckwit that bullied the shooter and doesnt respect the value of life commits suicide in pussy ass rich kid Parkland. Fuck Parkland, even Boca and Weston pansies can kick your ass.

>the left pushing total bullshit and weirdness doesn't

Alright bitch, order me some fucking fries and we'll hit the bar down the street.

>being this triggered
The tolerant, peaceful left right here folks

I'm serious motherfucker. I'm going to feed 30 mexican families this evening and connect them with legal representation if you don't come right now and fuck my shit up. Clock is ticking.

Alrighy, I said I'm done.
I haven't read the Green new deal, but support the premise regardless of the cost, maybe not the deal specifically

The nuclear deal with Obama seemed to have worked and they are still abiding by it with other countries IIRC

Again, we just can't agree on the premise. I think sugar is useful. I don't think the wall is. I'm unsure if I agree with subsidizing the sugar industry needs them though, so there's that.

TL;DR I'm fine with sinking money into things that work, or that I think will work. I don't think the wall will work and this seems to be something we won't agree on, hence why I don't think we have anything further to discuss

And where do these families live?

I'm a Trump-supporting right winger, through and through. I just happen to help illegals stay fed, get legal, and keep their kids from becoming criminals. This nigger is telling me I should be arrested for donating food to starving people, so I'm telling him to come do something about it.

No, not really.
US Farming companies set up shop in mexican, leaving native laborers out of a job.
The Cartels make money on our appetite for drugs.
The US isn't making a reverse on any of these policies, and if we ignore Mexico till it falls, you have 120 million people without a nation.

No you're a liberal snowflake faggot that loves beaner dick in your mouth

Those spics have plenty of countries in central and south america they can migrant too. We're not responsible for Mexico being such a huge shit hole. It's like that because of the spics that live there

THEY TRIED TO DO MY BOY DONALD WRONG, YALL.

THEY BEEN LYIN BOUT A GOOD MAN.

I SAID THEY BEEN LYIN BOUT A GOOD MAN.

BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT THE LOWEST IT'S EVER BEEN. BLACK FAMILIES EATING BETTER THAN UNDER OBAMA.

YALL BEEN LYIN. LYIN BOUT A GOOD MAN.

The new strategy seems to be to destroy the electoral college and leverage California for the democratic win. Too bad we can’t convince them limiting the terms in Congress.

We have family-housing facilities throughout San Diego County. Mostly motels that we've bought and cleaned up. ICE and local authorities work with us to make sure that anyone with a record is snatched up safely and without incident. They're not as interested in the bruised and bloody mothers or their kids as long as we keep them out of the street.

I'm voting for trump, not because I like him. I didnt even vote for him last time. I'm voting for him this next time because I wanna watch all the fucking cry babies cry some more. Just everyday with the bullshit. "Teump did this, trump did that" the fact is trump never did anything yet people like to pretend he doesn't something that's gonna cause ww3 daily. Its absurd

Not knowing math like your cunter mother

Attached: SCAN0388 copy.jpg (775x636, 192K)

ha

Attached: Untitled.png (2100x2100, 48K)

No one is going to let Bernie serve. He would die in office. Sad to say, but the guy isn’t going to make it another 9 years. This is certainly a consideration when electing a president.

Being this retared. LYA

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

i'm really not. I see a problem and I'm trying to help. Like I said, I'm very against illegal immigration. I support the wall, I support ICE, I think California's "sanctuary state" bullshit is abhorrent. And I make sure that the innocent victims get fed and stay safe, and I make sure that the criminals get deported. I don't help these people get across, I've made sure that many stay in Mexico until they're able to legally immigrate, and I've helped many violent criminals get deported. We teach the kids how to read, write, and speak English so they aren't disrupting public classrooms, we prevent the older kids from becoming drug dealers, burglars, or prostitutes, we do a lot of good for a lot of shitty people.

People keep saying that. And nothing keeps happening.

Ooooooh Saint Anonymous

Nothing is going to happen, that's why. It's yet another bullshit investigation that has been going on for months that has come up with jack shit.

Weaker than a bb

I thought Mueller was a deep state conspiracy. Now you trust him? Lol...

No you retard, did you not learn fucking anything from last time? Voting for a third-party is a waste of everyone's time

Attached: 1553479309757.png (960x430, 344K)

yeah, it's gonna be a socialist jamboree.

Except where every identitarian flips out because it's another White Old Man and the teeming masses that are the most vocal minority demand a black lesbian female nonbinary cripple. because representation is more important than a viable candidate.

I want that free money baby!

Bernie is not going to be the nominee. He has burned too many bridges with minority voters.