What is your honest opinion of Pit Bulls?

What is your honest opinion of Pit Bulls?

Attached: fat headed nigger.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpNdHLKTVU
youtube.com/watch?v=zvslKhI8FdU
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34
youtube.com/watch?v=Mef5uvKP_4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg
youtube.com/watch?v=LcWsHr_awcY
youtube.com/watch?v=K52oWrPV6sg
youtube.com/watch?v=29br8LOWR7E
youtube.com/watch?v=o4zfNsMKczo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pits are vilified - but I still don't think they should be around children whatsoever.

Objectively dangerous and the people who go "pitbulls didn't do nuffin" are retards.

Kill them and their owners

They're nigger dogs for niggers

Kill em with fire. Fuck this animal breed in particular.

I'm fairly pro-dog in general. I don't know if I would get one for a small child, but I think they're a fine breed for the most part.

aight straight up talk lol, do it like above anons says, kill these fuckin animals

Got one when I was 14. He was very snuggly and playful. Makes me sad that most people breed them to be fighting dogs, and abuse them.

throw them in a hole and burn them with gasoline.

I think that if you own a pit attacks or kills someone, then the dogs owner should go to jail for the same crime reflection.

I get really tired of seeing someone's stupid pit attacking someone, or someone else's dog and they act like the dog never acts like that etc etc.

People get them because they either like the look or wanna brag/look tough. So then they play stupid games they get stupid prizes like going to prison for life.

Always owned at least 2 growing up.
Great home defense. Okay dogs overall. Dumb as rocks though.

The dog version of a nigger.

Their pictures are used by faggots AIDSing up the board with cancerous bait threads so I think you should slit your own throat and drown in your own blood you child raping faggot.

kek'd

whats the best dog overall

That's the part that pisses me off the most, when one of these stupid dogs hurt someone or another dog the owner acts all surprised or claims its a good dog blah blah, give me a fucking break. if there was actual consequences for the owner when that happens less people would get them, most of the time they just take the dog away and hand out a fine. It's a joke.

T. Niggerdog enthusiast

I came to adopt my cousins pitbull by chance. She is extremely docile toward us and her features are softer than typical gator mouth mongoloid pits. I was a large skeptic before, and so I am even after my time with my particular dog. Every breed has certain traits which distinguish them, for instance pitbulls have a higher propensity to be violent in play. My theory is that latching onto something with their teeth messages their jaw muscles and sort of soothes them like a teething toddler. As for aggressive spontaneity, that is the outcome of a poorly trained dog, pair that with the power of pitbull and well you have these instances of brutal attacks on people. If this breed were to continue I would wish they could phase out the muscular types.

Out of all the dogs I've owned over the years I'd say German shepherd.
Big and scary looking with a loud bark, great for home defense.
Wicked smart and pretty easy to train.
Well mannered and not particularly harsh around children.
Either I got lucky or they're a gem.

Dumb nigger dogs for dumb niggers

I don't think they're inherently more aggressive necessarily, but the problem is that they're all muscle. So when they DO attack, it's fucking gruesome. They don't stop until the thing is dead or near death. For that reason, I probably wouldn't own one or allow one around children, or the elderly, or anyone else for that matter.

Then why bother getting one period?

Chop into steaks soak in burgundy for 24hours.fried in butter and garlic.fantasic

that’s not a theory, it’s a hypothesis

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

They are the nigger dog. I'm not even a racist person and don't like using that term but there truly is not a better word to describe this savage animal. NIGGER. BIG NIGGER DOG. They are ALWAYS admired by white trash niggers. The breed is unpredictable and was originally bred for fighting so anyone who says "durr it's not the breed it's the owner it's how you raise them teeheeee!" is ignorant of genetics. Even when their precious dog bites snaps for the first time in 8 years and bites a kids face off they act like an oblivious doe in headlights and stammer" i-i don't know what got into my pity usually he's such a good boy I hope ur not mad at me!" Tattooed, low IQ, poor, ugly, dumb, meth smoking white trash are always the primary owners of these nigger creatures. Both the dogs and their owners should be exterminated.

Attached: mzse6idiw2011.png (2518x1200, 736K)

how old does a shitbull have to be before its big enough to be a guarddog? is it possible to rescue a 1 year old one and train it to protect me?

I agree with this. I've had a pitty before who was the biggest pussy I've ever met. They're big dogs tho, so in the wrong hands, they're dangerous

Worst dogs.

>For that reason, I probably wouldn't own one...

kill em all

Getting a dog from a shelter is a horrible idea.

It's like getting a foster kid (always social/behavioral problems due to previous 'owners").

Or, if you'd like an inmate to live in your house and you hope he was innocent.

A dog is an 8-12 year commitment. You can save money to find a good quality dog and spend the time learning how to train your dog.

Don't fucking get a shelter dog. Those faggots who keep saying they 'rescued' dogs are sniffing their own farts. Smug fucks.

It's like meeting a girl and she has a 7 year old. and thinking it's a good idea to raise someone elses child.

It's better to get a brand new puppy and train as a puppy and not trying to train a dog that might be scared or panicked by your microwave and eat your family.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpNdHLKTVU

youtube.com/watch?v=zvslKhI8FdU

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs0R9dQi34

Attached: 49409551_2299389653404948_164494258139561984_n.jpg (720x691, 40K)

They're the dog version of niggers. Commit most of the attacks, but naive idiots still defend them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mef5uvKP_4Q

The nigger of dogs.

ok thats fine i totally get that. ive trained a dog before but not for protection. im looking for a big dog thatll ride with me in the car. if i can train him well enough ill take him to work with me but i dont want one thats gonna kill a baby and get me sued. ill put the time in. i just need to know how old before its a guard dog

They have the capability to be vicious but most aren't when I take my pit to the dog park she does well

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=01QEUxfrSWg
nice!

>she

i think thats why. the male ones are aggressive as shit

>That advice
The best way to get a dog to release if you don't care about killing it (which you shouldn't) is to insert a knife into the side of the neck, and then pull out, and down.

Pitbulls are real sweet pushovers. Heads as big as their hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=LcWsHr_awcY

Based

There are much better 'road' dogs you can get other than a pitbull that are much smarter.

There isn't an age on a 'guard' dog. It's instincts that it already has. It's why they temperment test dogs. If you're asking for a dog that is quicker to get pissed, then find a dog with that type of temperment.

Pitbulls and dogs like the Neopolitain mastiff have the ability to look completely aloof and then attack something. They don't give off signals. THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING.

It sounds you want a dog that looks intimidating, very trainable, athletic and great in cars. I would go with a Rottweiler or a Dobermann. Depends on if you want a dog to run with you or if you're just wanting more brute force. You can realistically train a dog in 6 months to do lots of schultzhund (or IPO as they call it now) to the point where you could have it protect you.

Pitbulls are difficult to train because they are Terriers.

,and their K/D ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=K52oWrPV6sg

Why do I feel like you put WAY too much thought and effort into this post? And also there's nothing wrong with getting a shelter dog unless they're aggressive/violent, stop being so uptight.

youtube.com/watch?v=29br8LOWR7E

youtube.com/watch?v=o4zfNsMKczo

Exactly! When shitty owners stick up for their violent nigger dogs, I don't feel bad when they get their faces bitten off.

Attached: 4367132704_c11f717a10.jpg (500x400, 99K)

He backed his post with compelling arguments
You are just butthurt

"He" didn't do shit, except go on a bullshit rant about shelter dogs as if he's some kind of fucking expert

Scary. Some are cuties though

they have nice knots

To me it's German Shepherds and Huskies

Attached: german-shepherd-vs-husky-long-1024x555.jpg (1024x555, 86K)

When pitbulls attack try to lay on them. They cannot deal with the weight of a McCitizen.

The people who claim to have pitbulls that aren't dangerous to anyone don't really have pitbulls. They all have American Bullies

a thousand other breeds and you just have to choose that one.

i'm not into making things illegal i don't think they should be banned

you're probably a jackass if you own one though

Attached: 1553299355347.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Rottweilers are also really good if you want a guard dog

Get a German Shepherd puppy. Be a responsible fucking owner and socialize it around people and other dogs right off the bat. Get a male, they don't get as aggressive when it comes to guarding their owners as females do. He will still be wary around strangers without going in to fear aggressive behaviors. I'm talking from experience but don't just take my word for it, do research on your own

The name itself tells you all you need to know.

Pit. Bull.

100%

This is Frank

Attached: 15479.jpg (777x1600, 97K)