Gun thread. What's Yea Forums carrying?

Gun thread. What's Yea Forums carrying?

Attached: 1549222512598m.jpg (1024x900, 50K)

H&K USPc in .40 right now, Speer Gold Dot 180 grain, in a Milt Sparks VersaMax holster. Last weekend in the pistol training class I was the only guy not carrying a striker-fired pistol appendix-style in kydex. I felt so old.

Love the gen4 Glock 17

>he carries target ammo
What a fag

Nerf Hammershot.

LCP2 in the pocket and usually a glock 26 in the jacket or at 6 o'clock in an alien gear holster.

Only rednecks carry guns. Just a fact, sorry op.

I'm carrying a 9 inch

/DZXkpjU

neat little gun discord, mostly handguns, and mostly glockfags but still, fun to discuss whatever weapons

define "redneck," and whether you think people who carry firearms as part of their profession (NYPD, Secret Service, etc.) count as "rednecks."

Attached: 1545431718197.jpg (750x926, 255K)

People who have jobs that are actually productive to society are by definition not rednecks. So no, police, secret service, etc. are not rednecks, but cancerous welfare mooching inbred trailer faggots sure are.

>t. victim

>jobs that are actually productive to society
Would you consider engineers, construction workers, plant managers, or chemical manufacturers to have "jobs that are actually productive to society"? I know one of each that carries daily...

Attached: 1249240662752.jpg (516x638, 83K)

I'm not a redneck yet I carry a gun.

Where is your god now user?

30 s Glock. Black talons and Speer Gold Dot. Q series inside the waist holster

Carry the Glock 43 with hollowpoint ammo.
Extended +2 mags.

Smith and Wesson Model 66

Attached: IMG_1665.jpg (2381x2381, 1M)

Gyrojet Rocket Pistol

Attached: gyrojet.jpg (532x335, 18K)

Have fun getting ammo for that.

Nothing.

I don't live in a shithole country where there's an omnipresent threat of gunfire necessitating that I have at least the equivalent with which to retaliate.

I understand that if you live in a shit-tier country like the United States, you need to be armed, because every Tom, Dick, and Harry is armed, and at any moment live rounds may pop off in a dick-measuring contest, but some of us have worked very hard to ensure our own back yards are nothing like your shitty country.

Where I live, you are statistically more likely to win the lottery than to need to use a gun to protect yourself, and I don't buy lottery tickets either.

I daily carry ur mom

Attached: download (7).jpg (275x183, 5K)

I notice you don't actually state which country you live in. Probably because you know we'll tear you apart with facts about why where you live sucks.
Here in Virginia, I'm still more likely to wint the lottery than to need my gun. I still have one though.
Better to have it and not need it than the other way around.

Own a bunch but never carry anything, because I dont live in a shithole country like the US

I don't carry a gun as I am happy with the size of my penis.

>tear you apart with facts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Oh, wait...you're serious!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Guns are for losers

So does that mean all Thug like niggers are red necks? Just going off your logic.

Attached: 1505953292743.jpg (1214x1239, 834K)

Enjoy getting raped in the future pussy.

Attached: Ron.jpg (588x462, 26K)

rearranging the letters in your post is the biggest "AAAHHHH[...]" on Yea Forums right now

u'r subconsciousness scared, brah

He's a little bitch who's afraid of guns.

communist

Nah, communists promise you utopia (free shit) and then slap you in a gulag.

This. 357 Magnum is awesome.

Attached: Model 19.jpg (1086x610, 68K)

thoughts and prayers.

If you're in Europe STFU.
You're getting replaced by brown people from the middle east and taking it lying down.
They have guns and are using them on you.

Better yet. Be armed and shoot back.
Don't be a fucking sheep victim.

G19

Attached: IMG_20181228_175535.jpg (1251x938, 122K)

Attached: 3544146738.jpg (1916x1604, 211K)

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

>Smith with a lock

Yeah, the only way to avoid that is to buy an old one. Still a great gun. I never lock it. Why?

I got an old one just to avoid the lock. I heard they tend to lock themselves after firing for awhile. Also having a lock on it, and using it, is an extra step you have to take to fire the gun, which in a scenario where you need it is not good.

This one is mine:

Pretty gun. I love S&W.
I guess if locking over time is a problem I'll just have to get in there with the key once in awhile to make sure it's not locked.
Still, I see what you mean. Just wanted a new one, I'll have to put up with the lock.

Are you female? Because you sound like a bitch.

Keep a 50lb recurve shortbow and quiver of 6 in my trunk

Better than nothing. And silent.

Speak softly but carry a big dick

only peasants need to do their own fighting.

i have a vast personal security force at my disposal. one phone call and extremely heavily armed and well trained experts converge on my location to help me out. i even have a special phone number (only 3 digits, easy to remember) to summon that marvelous force.

I know a lot of gun owners but I don't know any rednecks.

Weird.

Attached: holstie options.jpg (2400x1600, 1.64M)

a rusty butterknife and a sack i filled with pebbles

Fucking hillbillies

My bigass dong

I don't carry because I'm not a paranoid amerifag, but I do have a collection of hunting and vintage rifles.

Just a big dick, I dont kneed no gun whiteboi

There’s a good one

Older smiths are nice. And it’s in so many ways OTHER than the lock
Fit and finish is superior
Pinned barrel to ensure proper clocking
Recessed chambers in the cylinder
Superior craftsmanship and fine combat firearms. I’d post mine but Yea Forums is being a faggot per usual

Homey, all you niggas have guns. Don' be playin.

I don't know any of those either.

But I can generalize too. For example I know you've lived an unusually sheltered life, have never lived outside of a large city (20,000+ people), you were raised by a single mother, have poor social skills and little self-control or self-worth. You are likely in your early 20s and still live with her because if you were on your own you'd know that your life is in your hands alone.

Attached: berettas near.jpg (2400x1600, 1.35M)

i dont have an issue with people owning guns, my issue is with dumb fuck like your self, i'd say kill your self but you'd probably kill others in your mission

Enjoy the rape of Europe by the Middle East.
New Cuckistan = Europe

Thats a stereotype, bud.

>I don't mind _____ but [insert thing that clearly shows I really mind _____ an unusual lot]
What else do you justify with nonsequitur qualifiers?

You still didn't state where you live.

Is it Europe? Are your women being raped by dirty foreigners as we speak?

Glock 19 Gen 3

So you're an idiot who can't articulate a though.
Got it.

What is a good used gun to buy that is reliable?

Anything Taurus.

cant wait to see you on the news

Gen 4 Glock 26

How about you use that gun to shoot yourself you fucking humongous faggot

Attached: 00F49A6FD23745A998C37926296955E6.jpg (750x399, 56K)

Attached: B6386DCD-E7F6-4C8A-8AA1-20239171FC50.jpg (1086x611, 197K)