Has anything you've done made your life better?

has anything you've done made your life better?

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Depends on what you think of as “better”. Short term, drinking smoking and fucking works great, but it’s an empty feeling in the end. I’m assuming you’re in your feels right now, and I don’t want you to turn down that path. Become committed to something, learn and instrument or something along those lines. Build upon your skills, connect with friends and family. I believe in you user

Accomplishing short-term goals normally provide some brief gratification, not so sure about long term satiation however

I learned bash really well, got an associates in computer science. Now I make 65K a year and dump 50% into an etf. I should be retired in 15 years at 45.

I bought a cat

I started dating my bf and my life has been a lot better

Attached: 20190314_054710.jpg (744x450, 205K)

Ive developed a technique that allows me to fuck my hand. My life is infinitely better

Drinking alone, actually. Leads me to epiphanies that make my life easier.

Well saying yes to opportunities has got me a little farther if I would have said no. More money, being ballsey in salary requirements. Being relentless man, even tho you wanna give up. When it seems like everyone around you is incompentent, don't join them, rise above it, do the work and demand better. That's what I'm doing now about my new lease that my apartment building fucked me on, hold strong and be willing to have your standards, I might fall flat on my face but at least I can say I tried.

Attached: Basement_King_Pepe_1.jpg (530x402, 73K)

No. From the moment I was born, or at least from the first memories of being alive and conscious, it was all downhill.

Attached: 1549242572445.jpg (1440x1440, 296K)

no jobs, no women, i'm a loser, i wanna die

Got a cat, got a good relationship, got a hobby, got a good study, but im still not happy. It helped tho. Gonna see a therapist now. Hope that helps. Stay strong user, we can't do it alone

I brought 68 succulent plants and its nice to take care of something living

Schizophrenic here. I had a daughter. I loved her so much.
She died.
Life just continues to end until it does.

Attached: IMG_2423.jpg (1024x682, 64K)

excuse me 68 plants?!

I sobered up and spend less time on Yea Forums talk to more people, life is much better

Attached: th4.jpg (198x279, 17K)

Backpacked Europe @ 18, gave me an understanding of how small this world really is and gave me a lust for adventure.

I also got the first girl I had a genuine crush on to suck my cock and take me bareback after she rejected me.

Attached: 1553430000241.jpg (586x431, 50K)

work

Quite a few things, yes. My life is constantly changing and generally getting better. Sometimes you hit set backs. I applied for a job, got a receptionist position at a tiny business, then quickly got promoted to running the entire business on my own. That radically changed my life. My apartment went from the picture on the top to the pictures on the bottom. I now have job security in that even though I had to leave that first job I can easily gain employment in other cushy office places that pay me enough to buy artwork and eat at fancy restaurants and enjoy great adventures. In my spare time I get to dedicate myself to art and friendship.

Attached: Sequence 03.Still001.jpg (1780x1252, 450K)

Inflation, the cost of everything rising, is happening at about 12.5℅ per year, & so if you save $500,000 it would only be worth $100,000 in 40 years....

Welll im not sure...

Today i have managed to go outside for like 2 hours while playing pokemon go. At first it was okay i felt good but in the end after beeing consummed in my thoughts all that time the darkness and fears came back. When i was home again i was short before a panic attack. I will never understand how normies can walk around reality all day and not get mad. Nevertheless i managed 2 hours torday maybe i can do 2 and a half tomorow!

yes, and it all started with some guy saying i look a bit girly and made me become his personal camwhore

Attached: 84.png (167x213, 37K)

more guys should be into pegging

Lie about decucation and got into engenering

greentext?

anyone knows how to change my life? what are condition of change?

Heroin.

Sup faggot,
Clinically depressed user here with suicidal tendencies, Diagnosed and perscribed prozac.
Got off the prozac relapsed bad.
Did something diff tho once the come down normalized.
I got a job, started eating non processed shitty food, actually went outside and got some Vitamin D.

Im not saying I dont hate my life still but fuckin hell do i feel better as a person in general and the tolerance level is waaayy up.

Stopped using drugs.
Everything.
Weed and alcohol too

of what? pegging?