Mfw trump supporters are celebrating no collusion but dont realize the consequences there about to see because they...

>mfw trump supporters are celebrating no collusion but dont realize the consequences there about to see because they decided that keeping america white and stupid was more important then supporting our 2nd ammendment rights

have fun with cadet bone spurs trumptards.because you are no longer republicans after 2020

Attached: 02-alec-baldwin.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1353x902, 167K)

man i can taste the salt

What are you getting at here?
2nd amendment is right to bear arms

>what are you getting at here

i forgot,trump supporters are as intelligent as a bag of horse shit.your president has attacked the 2nd ammendment and your to fucking stupid to even notice

Let me correct your post in hopes you be taken seriously ITT

I forgot(period optional) Trump supporters are as intelligent as bags (plural to mimic sentence subject) of horse shit. Your president has attacked the 2nd Amendment* and you’re* too* (swear words de-legitimize your argument) stupid to even notice.

Okay, now that we have that dealt with.

Please expound on your post to prove that you have a handle on what you are talking about or risk being seen as an idiot within your own thread.

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

Imagine being this mad that your president isnt a russian agent :D

Kill yourself cuck

Attached: logofthisguy.png (200x219, 88K)

>russian agent

who said i give 1 single fuck about russia? im mad because the so called party that preaches about gun rights,the constitution and freedom has thrown that all away so they could focus on keeping the scary non whites out of america.because apparently,they want to keep america white and retarded

when bush was president,republicans were a decent party.then trump took over and ruined the republican party

No, you are mad that you dont get to impeach him after 2 years of wild goose chase. Face it, you lost. Deal with it or kill yourself

Attached: 1553368167946 (1).jpg (590x461, 40K)

>deal with it or kill yourself

oh wow,the limp dick trump supporter told me to kill myself.how many trump rallies are you going to be assaulted at this year? trump supporters are as pussy as the liberals they make fun of

Attached: 829BB7A6-12E3-4C95-B7A1-B12DF446C84C.jpg (600x778, 120K)

>keeping america white and stupid
you think

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

Says a guy who believes same lies for 2 years and still keeps on believing in them even when evidence and impartial investigations tell otherwise.

Get help, you are mentally ill

Your impotent rage is truly gratifying.
Not to mention highly amusing.

Attached: egav.jpg (482x381, 160K)

Dude, I’m not mad that you believe what you believe, I’m just disappointed that you show such great refusal to discuss your beliefs in a well worded and logical manner such that it is beneficial for everyone who comes to your thread.

You post like you didn’t graduate from elementary school

>you think

lol,look at your average trump supporter.without the uneducated he wouldnt of even gotten elected

Attached: coll.jpg (618x480, 61K)

>not mad

>even though he acts like an intolerant liberal and tells people to kill theirselves

whatever you say dipshit,go back to sucking your boyfriends cock now

collision of supernatural structure called inspired by warren ellis the novastructurauniversalis

Are you one of those worthless beaners that got dragged here by your spic parents? Don't worry, Juan, because when your beaner ass get deported back to Mexico, you'll finally get to live out that Mexican pride you spics love to claim you have so much

>posts frame of alec baldwin on snl
SAGE

nope,im white.lived in america my whole life.unlike you redneck idiots,i dont have an issue with people who arent white living in america

Sure you are, you're probably some kike that doesn't even live near niggers and spics

>some kike that doesnt live near niggers and spics

as opposed to trump supporters who have never seen a mexican in their life but want to "build the wall"to keep them out of america?

>by the way,i live in an area with a shit ton of hispanics

Dead meme but I hope this helps illustrate the point OPs trying to make

Attached: 2E3A5C5D-FB24-4046-8E07-E7F6B197BD0F.jpg (639x654, 94K)

Wow.

You don’t even care about logic, do you?

It sounds like you just want to talk shit.

I’m 6’4” 280lbs @ 15% bf. If you talked like that to me in real life, I would pick your worthless as up and throw you on the ground. I would snap your femurs and multiple ribs without even trying.

Do you know what a femur sounds like when it breaks?
It sounds like the ice sheet on top of a frozen lake shifting- a deep, treble-less pop.

If we were face to face, I assure you that you would be out of your element

>im 6'4 280 lbs if you talked like that to me in real life,i would throw you to the ground

really cuck? how about this,do you know what a handgun sounds like when a couple of bullets are fired out of it? you would if you even attempted to pick me up,id be dialing 911 to come pick your bloody carcass off the street

YAY ANOTHER RUSSIAN SHILL! I LOVE THE BOARD Yea Forumsrussianbotsandshills! YAY! MORE COMMIE FAGGOT BAIT! YAY! MODS(FAGGOTS) PLZ DON'T BAN THESE CHILD RAPING RUSSIAN SHILL FAGGOTS! IT'S WHAT MAKES Yea Forums COOOOOOL!

Only the big Ivan's get child's to rape, the little Ivan's must drink vodki