Do women really sleep with their husbands cocks?

Do women really sleep with their husbands cocks?

I ask because I have never lived with a girl and probably never will.

Attached: couple.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

I do this sometimes yeah.

Weird. Apparently theres all kinds of odd shit married couples do.

I remember once in a bar I overheard some guy claiming his wife held his dick when he peed.
I thought he was full of crap but now I'm starting to wonder.

They dont talk about shit like this on Oprah.

Researchers say: yes.

Attached: tomsmile.png (565x600, 146K)

my wife has held mine when i pee, she just wanted to see how it felt

every morning we sleep in she cuddles up to me with her hand on my dick

i guess it's just something you overlook and dont think about after a while, never thought much of it

My wife holds my cock as a toy and sleep. Sometimes she just plays with it like making helicopter motions.

My mom use to do that with me. I always found it so silly

My Asian girlfriends liked to do this but I've only had two white girlfriends do it on a regular basis.

ya naw my girl does that sometimes shits weird af

if your mom is hot, i would not sweat on it.

Since I'm super hot at night (by this I mean my skin and my body are overheat) I have to be 'far' from my gf to sleep. So I try to avoid contact while sleeping. So it's a no for me

My wife stopped doing this stuff 1-2 years into our relationship.

But with the younger girls I've cheated with, I have to say girls really do love playing with cocks like toys. Short list of things girls have asked to do to my cock

1. Squeeze by balls with varying degrees of pressure
2. Try to fit my balls in their mouth
3. Bite my balls
4. Bite my dick
5. Make my dick spin like a helicopter
6. See my dick 'kick' on its own
7. Try to make my dick stop getting hard by holding it down
8. Fall asleep with my dick in their hands
9. Fall asleep with their face on my dick
10. Poke my dick (she was 18....)
11. Hold my dick while I piss
12. Make me cum into the air to see how high up it gets (got cum on my face doing that).
13. Make me cum on my own face

Girls are into curious stuff if you give them the freedom.

why is it weird? mt gf does this pretty often, sometimes i sleep holding her boobs or ass. seems pretty normal to do

. Make me cum on my own face
You mean snowballing?

That's not snowballing
Virgin detected

First serious girlfriend I was with would do it all the time. Sometimes it would lead to sex in the middle of the night or in the morning, but she said it was also just comforting. I liked it too.

My current girlfriend has held my dick while I peed, but only for laughs. It's a surprise we didn't make a mess because we were both laughing so hard.

Couples do all sorts of weird/endearing/gross stuff.

I think it can seem 'weird' to certain people to be sexual outside of sex. Some people treat sex like it's contaminated, and don't act sexually outside of coitus/foreplay.

Personally? Me? Grabbing a girl by the throat while she's doing dishes and humping her ass against the counter is one of the highest compliments you can give her and her body. Sexuality in non-sexual situations is how you woo the juice out of a girls pussy.

Nah. She projectiled my cum into my face and onto my beard. I would have beat the shit out of her but she giggled like a child while she did it. Most mixed orgasm of my life - intense physical pleasure combined with humiliation and anger.

You are right. I never had a girl who did that to me. Blowjob is something girls wont do in my country

What, does she just check if you need to piss and then accompany you?

>humiliation and anger.
faggot, a real alpha male wouldn't have cared.

Fuck, really? Where? I'll stay away.

yes.

this has been an eye opener.

Everything I know about couples I learned from The Middle.

According to them its really exciting to visit a carpet remnant store two towns over and then have a highway hotdog. Thats how they do their anniversary.

Seriously dude, what country? Is it a muslim thing, African? Both?

Right? How far in the closet do you have to be? It's just your own cum. And a GIRL made it happen. Nah I need to beat this bitch.

Dude after a long time, just being able to get in the car with the other means you're ahead.

Nope, I used to do some role reversal stuff with the gf, nothing extreme, never got as far as pegging but she used to like grinding, and that position where she is between your legs and pretending it's her dick, that kind of thing. Never bothered me and I'm no pooftah. My own cum never bothered me. Had a very hot redhead who loved to swallow but would save a little bit for a snowball kiss.

>Blowjob is something girls wont do in my country
I really need to know! Where?

Italy

Wut? I'm on the next flight, need to check that out. I can't believe that, I guess it's an old Catholic thing? I did once fail to get anything from an Italian chick who spent the night in my bed. Think she might have still been a virgin though.

My gf gives my boohole a nighty night kiss before beddy times.

They‘re all inredibly full of themselves

don't worry, most american girls are like that too. at least the not taken ones.

They already have enough of the parmigiano, they should
not have to endure 's dick cheese.

Been married twice. First wife didn’t care. Only touched dick during sex or foreplay.

New wife. Was sexually repressed and lost her virginity at 20.

She is a freak. She has held my dick while pissing. Holds it when she lays on me like op pic. Grabs my crotch when we are out.

My favorite though is when we spoon she pulls my dick out. Gets me hard or atleast a chubby and puts it between her cheeks. She likes it when I grow and usually leads to sex.

Wife sometimes does this. It's best after sex, where her hand cups my balls, keeping them warm, and her thumb & index finger are around my shaft.

If she does this before, sex, it get me hard, turns her on, and we have sex.

Sometimes, after fucking, and we've about to snuggle, I'll move her hand to my balls. Makes me sleep so fast.

As far as pissing, it's usually when you're in the shower with a chick, and she's pee'ing down her leg. then looks at you. You can either say, "My turn", and start pissing on her, or face the wall\door\curtain, and they'll just grab it to aim it once you piss.

Mostly, it's just instinctual. And not just random cuz you're pissing in the toilet and they grab your dick.

what the fuck am i reading for fuck sake

y'all insane

i really wish i could get hard for a girl

Im 20 been with 2 woman both older this 100% tru all of it and yes they do

first girl i got had been with 8 other dudes before me so in the 3 years we were together she never touched my dick outside of sex play which i always initiated
haven't had another girl since her....or sex in general....

Yeah had an ex (15) in highschool whonised to love my cock being a little sweaty, then she’d smack herself in her face with it, suck it clean

Which was weird it’s like she wanted all the sweat off my dick and not meaning to blow me

My current gf holds and checks up on "him" as she calls it all the time when we're in bed. And she also says "let me see him" or "pull him out" and will play with it. Feels good man.

I'm italian and you're definitely wrong. Every girl me and my friends have met love to give bj.
Btw i hope you'll get it next time.

No, but what really bothers me is why all of them love to squeeze my pimples. Not that I have many, but when I did they always had to intervene. Acting with manners of a fucking neurosurgeon operating a brain and then saying proudly how they did it.

Long ago I had a gf who liked to sleep with her face nuzzling into it. Not all night, but naps in the afternoon after sexy time.

My mom still does this with me. It's a lot more fun now that my stiffies went away