What board do i go to to talk to real people...

What board do i go to to talk to real people. Like chill people who are atleast over 21 or so (i just turned 25) to talk about stuff like life, alcohol, cocaine, pills, sex and work etc? No meme culture crap, i was done with that 10 years ago. I can post pictures of my life. Where is that? Is there a board on here for that? Soc is really gay and cucked out, i hate every board, its even worse since i left Yea Forums years ago...
>pic of some good coke

Attached: 20190309_170247.jpg (2576x1932, 997K)

/soc/

You didnt read what i wrote.... soc is not the place im looking for its all cuck and gay. I dont even necessarily want sexual stuff. Just open conversations and pictures and stuff. Im a old Yea Forums user who left years ago. Things have changed quite a bit. I was hoping there is a board for more relax conversations, maybe sex, maybe not... i even tried /cgl/ and /his/ all day long. Im so tired of not having human interaction...

Yea Forums

i think you just need to find some real friends and go to a bar and exchange some funny stories with local people.

Soc

Hi OP. Long time lurker here. I just got off work. Its my weekend. Im hanging out with my buddy. Its his bday. Watchin shitty ass NASCAR bc that's his thing. But probably gonna get drunk on gin and tonic and do a 60 sack of coke. With any luck will fuck a coke slut at the bar. What are you gonna do?

Attached: 1553312105055m.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

Hey cool, im just drinking and hanging out. I gotta work tomorrow. I have just got a bunch of money from a check i got from an insurance settlement.
Just now i typed out a long message and it all got deleted cause my phone is a piece if shit.

It's called Facebook homie

All of Yea Forums is just mental masturbation

Yeah i know but at the moment i dont have a vehicle and my license is suspended for DUI. But im in the process of fixing that. Plus i have work tomorrow so i dont need to be out and about. Just gunna fet fucked up at home alobe. Lol its just one of "those" days.
I got court on the 4th of april btw.

Im 25 and have never had a FB or myspace, i was a big loner in high school and kind of a hipster i guess.. i hated tge idea of social media - this was the time i was a Yea Forums user. I was "2cool4u" durring highschool because i was apart of the secret Yea Forums. Lol i really thought this way. Ive grown up a lot but im still stupid. I honestly haven't been to Yea Forums in YEARS. like probably since i was 17? 16? 10 years!!! No joke this is the first time ive returned.
I got a buzz going on already.

U should buy a bunch of weed oil cartridges and sell them. So hot right now.

Attached: 1552156670366.gif (400x321, 1.03M)

Yea Forums isn't really the place for that. Try real life, bro. Or find some forums. Don't go to Discord though, the trannys will get ya.

Heres a picture of my dog. His name is Browser he is 7 years old. Hes a cool dog, he listens to everything i say, very well behaved. And yeah i named him Browser - like a web browser. I bought him from two nuns .. i swear to god i paid 50$ for the puppy from two nuns!

Attached: 20181222_191232.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

Yeah i know but i cant really do anything about it today. I dont know what to do tonight. Im already buzzing and i have no car... lol i have no car and i just cashed a check for 52 thousand dollars!! I got burned when i was 11 and i got my insurance settlement on march the 16th. The bank had to hold the check. But i withdrew 5 thousand today... tomorrow im going to meet a guy from craigslist to buy a truck. Its a 1998 tacoma 5 speed. Im really excited. Im getting my brother to take me. But i still gotta get my license back before i can drive again.

These are my dogs Dozer on the right and Zuri on the left. This is an old pic but its a good one. Dozer is 10. Zuri is 8. Your dog looks chill af. Mine are not.

Attached: 160629_0006.jpg (1280x1024, 151K)

Heres some money i have on me... ive was raised dirt poor. We went without running water and electricity at times. My parents was drug addicts. But i do ok for myself at age 25, i live alone and work nearly everyday with some sundays off. I just wanna say im not a rich fucker. Ive been waiting since i was 11 years old to get this money and i deserve ever cent. I was burned really bad in a gas fire... here is some money i have on me. I have another 47k in my bank account. So i cant be too depressed. I have something to look forward to.
I can show pictures of my skin graphs/burns if yalll want me to. Sorry for blurry pics, cgeap phone

Attached: 20190324_155033.jpg (2576x1932, 1.57M)

Im open to chatting, but im 20

here is one option OP

Attached: 1545425944339.jpg (480x389, 28K)

you go to 420chan

Attached: 420chan.png (1680x1048, 435K)

Attached: 1551722885533.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

Sounds like you've had a harder life that. Most op. I'm a relatively normal 21 year old male from Colorado, my Kik is kindredpenguin

I would recommend you go to a website called e621.net