How does /b deal with self hatred?

How does /b deal with self hatred?

Attached: kill me.png (1355x733, 1.58M)

as a whole? racism, mainly.

i try shut out and remove external sources of criticism, hatred and contempt, but it's hard when you are the person you hate the most. I cant really block it out with racism when its in my own head

Autistically punching the shit out of myself in the head until bruised.
If that doesnt work, rake the shit out of my skin with a housekey's teeth bc the idea of cutting with blades makes my autismo reee but ripping apart the flesh is more satisfing than a gangbang of snickers bars.

I’ve never hated my self and I never will. Hell, I love my self to death.

thats good to hear, and im glad! But not everyone does

I changed my political affiliation from liberal to conservative

stop doing shit that makes you hate yourself?

holy shit why didnt i think of that?!

damn user, you're the smartest person i have ever talked to! i should just be happy!

Attached: ^A675FA6AE9A0A0D8F970D6089949AF1E2C36094E9422ABA6E5^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (2).png (389x377, 48K)

A word of advice: “In order to not hate ones self one must know who they truly are”

With weed,booze and long daily hours of Yea Forums and hentai
Keep it up

I heard this one before, I wonder if it could help. How do you truly get to know yourself?

already on it b/ro

I joke about it unironicaly

you deserve to be miserable.

Alternate between not sleeping at all and sleeping all day.

I know this thread is bullshit but

>By focusing on little everyday joys in life.

don't give shit answers if you dislike shit responses dude

I found someone who loves me despite the fact that I'm a terrible person.

that wasn't me. I just read your response and thought that you deserve what you feel. It's right. Ultimately we are all responsible for our own happiness. I've met people of all classes, colours and creeds. I've met rich and successful people who are miserable, and broke people who were happy.

I overeat and get drunk. Makes me feel good. Man, I hate my fat ass.

>I know this thread is bullshit
to me it isnt.
i just feel to stuck up in my own miserable head to do that, like im fucking up my own chance to be happy.
I got a lot of plants to keep me happy tho, those are nice. I like my plants. i should also focus on my animals, those are nice too. thanks user

TJ? TJ, is that you?

You can get to know your self by learning from your self. Only people with a strong will can figure out who they are. Start out by asking your self these questions:
>Who am I?
>What do I want in life?
>What is my sole purpose in life and how can I make a difference?
Start from there and contemplate these for years and you will soon know your self but you have to make it an objective for it to work, get dedicated. Let no one stop you and you will succeed.

thats quite rude but okay.
>Ultimately we are all responsible for our own happiness
i agree, to some point. im probably just too stuck in my own ass to see the happy things in life

That's how I got past it. Maybe it won't work for everyone but I just tried to focus on one or two small things a day that elicited a smile or whatever and just kept focusing on those until 2 years later I realized I'm a very different person.

If you hate yourself, kill yourself, life is too short to live hating yourself, trying to love yourself, grinding through life.

>What is my sole purpose in life and how can I make a difference?
Is there really a point to everyonce life tho? I dont think there is one to mine. I have no talent or any kindness. I cant make a difference.

>kill yourself,
prehaps this user is right.

if there is no point to my life, why try?

Not that guy, but I do agree with . I'm pretty damn sure I'd be happy if I'd have gone into the Coast Guard instead of wasting my time on college. I think helping people would give me a personal sense of purpose. Do you want to help people? Be a master at something, like painting or karate? Do you want nothing more than to be wealthy? No judgement, just figure out what you really dream of, then figure out what's stopping you. First things first, it's a matter of knowing.

The only point to life is the one we give it. It all depends on you to determine what exactly that point is.

>>What is my sole purpose in life and how can I make a difference?
>Is there really a point to everyonce life tho? I dont think there is one to mine. I have no talent or any kindness. I cant make a difference.
Then obviously if you're still your purpose is hedonism. Do whatever makes you feel good. Word of warning, there are a lot of things out there that are going to, in the long term, make you feel worse. I'd recommend avoiding opioids and unprotected sex. There's always time later to die; that's pretty much our last great adventure.

You're the only person you can't hate. You're the only person that's real in the universe, and anything bad that happens is somebody else's fault.
Still, life is life, and life is a struggle. So, in your fight against the world, the first person you have to get on your side is yourself. but keep in mind your limitations aren't shortcomings. Just the bar that somebody else set up, that you have to work towards. It's bullshit, it's ultimately pointless, but you have to put up with it all. other people. doing things you don't want to. you're a god stuck in a pool of shit. but that's alright. The meaning to life, after all, is in fighting until your knuckles turn white, and you start spitting blood.

I want people to be proud of me. People to think I'm a good/nice person, And I want to better myself at 3d modeling so I can make something nice for others to enjoy.

It's really narcissistic to say but I want people to look up to me. to think Im good at something. Mostly because I think my own opinion on my work doesn't matter

>and anything bad that happens is somebody else's fault.
I feel like my self hatred comes from a lot of things i did wrong, not someone else. i can't keep blaming everyone else for my own problems

Why are your problems problems? You don't measure up to someone else's standard? You're unable to resolve a situation thrust in your face, unasked? The problem isn't you. It's the rest of the world that you have to live in. Now, I'm not telling you to run away or ignore your problems. Figure out a solution to your troubles. Think, use all the resources you have available to better your life. Fight. But never blame yourself for getting cast into all the bullshit. If you want to throw the blame on something, do it on the fact that you're still breathing. But not on yourself.

>Think, use all the resources you have available to better your life.

i should probably go to a therapist

Alcohol

I have hated myself, but not these days. Life is not too shabby after all

life aint that bad. but I am. I manage to fuck everthing up i touch