My female friend is going through a really bad patch atm and is always complaining about being stressed...

My female friend is going through a really bad patch atm and is always complaining about being stressed. Being a guy I know having a wank helps, would it be weird if I sent her this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-195105.jpg (586x1085, 141K)

>female friend
Yeah incel get out

No not at all. Do it then tell us if she likes it

Stupid fucking bitch.

Any recommendations?

Nobody?

this is the most virgin incel shit ive ever seen

Offer to eat her out. It’s just like giving your bros a bro job.

that would be super weird, don't do that.

I fucking would. I bet she's got a nice vadge

Depends on how close you guys are. Is she comfortable talking about sexual things around you? If so, go for it

Sort of. We've been friends nearly 10 yrs.

Bump

Send her a model of yours

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-204030.jpg (791x1051, 169K)

Question, if I make one of mine then use on myself... is that gay?

Me n my friend went through a similar situation. We ended up going to a store together n got sex toys

Not if you say no homo first

seriously?

So, do you talk about it or not? Stop acting virgin be alpha and assert yourself fool.

Tell her she needs the d

Yeah seriously. She now owns two dildos

you don't fucking send her shit unless you send her what suggests

talk to her and offer to "assist her"

THIS

we do talk about sex, but in that jokey way all mates do. If I send her one, I can always pass it off as a "joke" and if she still diddles herself with it then great.

Hey, post some pics of her. I know you hoard them, masturbate yourself to sleep at night to them. Share, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-205609.jpg (903x1318, 469K)

MOAR

If you guys have known each other that long, and make sex jokes, I don't think she'd be offended if you got that for her.

True but you know how women can be.

Then talk to her first n suggest going together to get it

If she is a normal functioning girl, she has one already, trust me.
Otherwise, just mail it as a gift, without your name/address.

Nice filename
Probably 5-6 years old you copied and renamed. Why? Is she ugly?

Don't be a fag. Sending her a dildo is just going to creep her out.

Just tell her you've just opened a bottle of wine and she should come over and have some.

She'll get the hint.

Yeah. Best option, I wasn't actually planning on getting something as ridiculous as my pic but more simple, like this. Not some big vibrator that implies she's got a meaty pussy, her choosing makes more sense.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-210558.jpg (978x761, 335K)

I know some fag will try searching for her if i posted even a hint of details.

Get her a hitachi wand knock off, theyre like 20 bucks on amazon

Don't you have to plug the wands into the mains? 240v master race here, I wouldn't trust Chinese electrics and pussy juice not to explode.

Yeah that’s a similar one to what my friend got

How would I sent stuff user these days?
She would never fuck me, just friends
>sigh

Does it do the "trick"

No details, man. I just want real nudes. Rename it however you want. But don't bullshit me, man. Do you have anything current and/or more revealing? Or are you just hoarding a couple creep shots and nonnudes you snuck 6 years ago?

Also, does she have a boytoy already? Are you just a beta jealous type?

Alpha male doesn't go on Yea Forums wondering if he should send a bitch a wholly inadequate 'for novelty purposes only' piece of plastic shit. Alpha gets the 'car battery not included' model that will please a elephant and expect her to do the same to him. So you know.

Yeah she can’t get enough of it so she says

movienight, alcohol, just you two, Candles "not to be romantic or anything, the lighting's just much nicer on my eyes and it's cozy" etc type bullshit...

just fucking do it man...

I get you but nothing stops some other tarded user, finding her identity. I've seen to many people get fucked over by posting the wrong pic, so sorry no. I'm gonna take your advice tho and get her one.

This is the only actual good advice on here user

If she hasnt invited you to fuck at this point dont bother. Sending her a vibrator to fuck her instead of you Is also a beta move. Dont even bring up sex with her if she isnt giving any real hints. If not for appropriateness then for your own self esteem. Bitches ain't shit dawggie.

Ok man. I get you. I will impart my wizardry to you. AMA. Give me the real question you want answered and I will be honest with you, as an ALPHA and OLDFAG. You earned my respect with that answer, man.

Naw, it's fine. I'm sure she'll love it. Make sure you try it out yourself to make sure it works and does the job getting the user off. Nothing more embarrassing that giving your lady friend a broken or poorly made dildo.

Attached: No Lewd.png (600x450, 78K)

Not op but what would you suggest he do?

see Do you need big brother to hold your hand or something? just take charge and make a date out of the scenario

Get this

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-213440_Chrome.jpg (1052x924, 130K)

Please