Are they coming?

Are they coming?

Attached: 357485697.jpg (518x640, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/Http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>revenge is coming
>implying muslims don't do this every fucking day
When are we finally going to ban Islam, or is that not on the table for liberals?

lol no

Attached: alalalala.jpg (395x387, 18K)

Why can’t they just all move to a nice green part of the world where the sun isn’t frying their brain into fighting over desert shitholes?

This would actually be fucking nice. It would undeniably affect the narrative of "poor Muslims" that the media has been embracing. It'll remind the clueless idiots how fucking blood thirsty and savage those fucking barbarians goat fuckers are.

Don't count on it, these people are so fucking brainwashed and deluded they'll never accept reality. A muslim could rape their mother right in front of their faces and they would still defend it and make excuses.

The left likes Islam because it’s another ideology whose sole purpose is domination and submission. That’s why they defend it so much. The left understands 2 things; domination and submission.

Attached: 7BB2C5C2-9D10-48D2-87ED-C6483CBFDF0B.png (566x542, 527K)

Of course they will but this time it will be different. We are now emboldened by the actions of Tarrant-Chan and we will expel these invaders once and for all.

traitor...hope she gets breast cancer

anyone with a brain knows islamic cultures are tribalistic and embrace tyranical leadership.

You scared whiteboi?

Attached: 1553378914308.jpg (810x1080, 348K)

Let me guess, a muslim or nigger did that

>religion of peace

sauce?

no

Attached: 96fc250605fb84ea10973147fa30b2ad2968d95abcd7357e8704f1699ca206be.jpg (800x603, 65K)

All religions are violent and bloodthirsty.

Christians are a fucking death cult for fucks sake.

Muslims are violent backwards pieces of shit too though.

Dons both an oppression hood (incorrectly) and and an AR-15... This is how cucked in the head we are.

>revenge on revenge
typical mudslime mentality

Attached: musgsmmg.jpg (1024x847, 317K)

The left is allowing Islam to take over so long as they do it slowly and legally. It will reach a point where society can't function, it will devolve to chaos, and the government will be able to wipe out the populations and start over from scratch with total control.

Maybe, maybe not. I dunno nor do I care what retarded Kiwis' do. If they want to become a police state or start a holy war then so be it I guess.

Attached: 1543219688969 - Copy.png (1022x1083, 1.83M)

Attached: 1490886140276.jpg (731x1024, 65K)

Christianity is dead. There hasn't been a crusade in ages, and virtually everyone who preaches from the bible doesn't follow half the shit written in it anyway.

Attached: 1393416261.jpg (1016x1476, 84K)

i cant wait

Attached: 1491767645702.jpg (539x518, 77K)

No that's not true
Who controls the people and force them to do wars?

People pour millions into Joel Osteen’s money buckets, and he doesn’t even preach from a bible.

Which is good because if they did they would be as outwardly barbaric as Muslims.

Instead they are just bigotted shits.

>doesn't even preach from a bible
Then its not Christianity, just another of the hundreds of Christianity-based money-grabbing schemes that feed off the mentally challenged

This is such a cool war. Its thrilling and everything is clear. Bad against evil. Lets fight guys.

What exactly would you call the load of biblical horseshit Ken Ham peddles?

Nah. Russia beat them to the ground, only few cells left

Attached: 019092853.jpg (719x1247, 174K)

They are coming. Better go get them a towel.

awsome thread!

just throw beef at them so they burn in their pagan hell

Why do faggots always feel the need to compare Islam and Christianity

>be christian
>bible says cant eat shellfish but I do it
>bible says to sell my daughter as a slave but I did it
>bible says kill homosexuals but I don't
>bible says how to treat my slaves but I don't have any
>constantly tell people the bible is the book of answers

>be muslim
>imams constantly talking about killing non-believers
>have to pray 5 times a day
>have to starve for a month every summer
>our food must suffer to its last breath or we cant eat it
>cleaning products? whats that?
>ate bacon and was murdered for it by my own family
>wore pants and was murdered for it by my own family
>drank alcohol and was murdered for it by my own family
>decided to not follow this barbaric religion anymore and was murdered by my own family for it
>tell everyone not all muslims are bad, its the religion of peace

And it would be justified because muslims are scum and don't belong in a civilized society

Oh, banning their religion won't radicalize even more people right? Actually making the nonsense these terrorist organizations say come true won't have any bad effects right?

I want less terrorism in the world, not more. Has more to do with marginalization than with the religion. Enough christian whackos who'll do the same.

actually they are afraid of pork products but fun fact: if you dirty them up during a terror attack (by throwing pork at them or showing them your tits) they have to stop and pray themselves through a cleanse, they typically do it before the attack starts because they can't go to paradise without first cleansing.

Ow and probably yes, but that's why every nation should have a good intelligence service that is capable of preemptively capture these fuckers.

>being this retarded

>Christian calling Islam paganism

Right, it's not like they worship the same deity as you or anything...

Attached: woj.jpg (700x557, 41K)

>bible says to sell my daughter as a slave but I did it
how much did you get for her?

when copypasta has a typo

If you really believe this, how will the governments prevent other geopolitical powers such as India, Russia or China taking over the moment their societies crumble into disarray.

>implying the US didn't start it to "own the commies" and going after secular muslims that didn't put up with US imperialism
>implying you don't have it coming
it will always come back to bite you in your stupid ass

Attached: 1233515_10151888666474813_1729806888_n.jpg (809x413, 56K)

>implying the military will be affected

>are they coming?
Yeah, but probably in a goat.

>the left
>allowing islam to take over
oh you poor retarded child
this is all on your US empire games and every dead american resulting from this is just a drop in an ocean of blood from all the murder they caused
russians will come back to their senses, putin is desperately clinging to power but the commies will get his ass, the days of you capitalist pigs are counted

Attached: 9e2c4d9d090c182b945655d89485640578d707c5d0488506e053f2f50178460f.jpg (185x273, 10K)

The military is made up of the citizens. They need to be patriotic to actually participate too.

>USA is the center of the universe
kys

When society crumbles and people have nothing, the well-fed and well-protected army will look like a rather good place to be

YEEESSS START THE RACE WAR
FUCKING FINALLY

Attached: hell yea im so badass.png (875x796, 843K)

lol that walmart airsoft gun

Liberal here

Racists will not divide us. I hope soon there will be a islamic terror attack so that i can side with muslims together and grief and make the life harder for racists like (You)

Only to bitches.

Attached: 5040A137-4716-4529-8442-976AE9E99753.jpg (750x783, 650K)

they dont. islam is the rebranding of the worship of the moon god in arabic pantheism

Attached: D05507E6-F5C0-4C25-A0AB-9B12D3C200BC.jpg (750x363, 357K)

Attached: E456B9CE-6AD4-45F9-870E-1760A2BB8CAA.jpg (750x414, 329K)

If this was true there will be no fucking Muslims in Europe

Islam and all other religions on Earth are bullshit

>space parasites infected human hosts who in turn posed as prophets and gods to keep humans under control, seeding all of todays existing religions

Attached: Tealc-Stargate-Christopher-Judge-d.jpg (500x632, 43K)

Bomb IRAQ even if they didn’t do anything after bomb isreal and bomb Jerusalem. Bomb Saudi Arabia and India.

Unironically, Putin and Trump should do that.
China Won't do shit. Why they are not doin it?

China, US and Russia teaming up to end the shitstain of humanity, would be glorious.All global problems, over in a week.

Christchurch muslim shooting
>Christ
>church
>muslims
Something doesn't add up.

I'm the Mujahideen and I'm making a scene
Now you's gonna feel what the boom-boom means
It's like Tupac said, "When I die, I'm not dead"
We are the martyrs, you're just smashed tomatoes
Allahu Akbar!

Attached: screen_shot_2015-01-22_at_5.10.39_pm.png (640x365, 328K)

literally

was nazi expecting that to see. sieg furhur sieg fesch munich ze haschen schlager. Sieg for booze. Rally rally ho rally ho filthy cocoas go away. Long Live Gestappo Regime. En Gassen De Bich!

Attached: 1548701840211.jpg (750x902, 58K)

derp, it was chosen by ISIS to be a recruitment center because of its ironic and unsuspecting name

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/Http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Islam needs to be stopped.

Attached: shekelaka.png (375x444, 67K)

Big bada boom in your room.

not particularly no, I've seen a lot of stuff similar to this. I would not like to be the man on the cutting board but the imagery itself is not that scary to me.

Attached: 1553307560234.jpg (700x803, 128K)

religion of pieces to be more exact

in what way is Christianity a death cult?

Where the fuck is this?
topkek

kek

>Dubs
Sauce?

I was just thinking about there are 2 episodes about a race of people called the Ashen, they infiltrate populations slowly and friendly until they outnumber everyone then wipe them out, exactly what muslims are doing to the world now

But russia already did it

you need to die

Muslim detected

Based and Spacepilled

>Muh crusades to fend off Islamic terror hundreds of years ago

Ironic how history is repeating itself

cringe

>Answer to problems is murder
Found the mudslime

Don't worry Goyim, we will turn them into productive workers and you will reap the rewards!

Attached: Shekelaka2.gif (288x269, 1.97M)

(approved gay marriage)
The more the left

Attached: gay.jpg (696x456, 58K)

the worst

Attached: yihad.png (696x456, 365K)

Attached: KebabRemoval1.gif (320x178, 1.82M)

quick hide your 9 year old daughters

Attached: 1427309506306.jpg (640x426, 67K)

Attached: KebabRemoval2.gif (320x178, 1.99M)

I'll take a world full of jews over a world full of muslims any day

They are already doing it, right now, as we speak, you fucking faggot. See Europe.

Attached: 1550162977743.jpg (221x335, 28K)

Story?

Christ, didn't realize he used a strobe

have you been living under a fucking rock

Story?

Im sry, im not from us and i dont watch tv, but i am interested in kebab removal

Revenge? Wtf? There has to be a long pause before they can re-initiate the attacks...

And let's not forget, they can't simply execute attacks equal to their anger level. If even a couple of guys pick up guns and implement some of that European efficiency there's no way they can keep up.

fuck out of our nations, mudbloods

so what? Every relligion is retarded bullshit for really stupid stupid faggots. While christianity or buddhism are little innocuous cults, islam at the other hand is a goatfucking vow tomurder people and fuck little girls or goats. Islam is a fucking cancer of the world and every muslim should be killed.

That's some really weird logic, user. Both are religious cabals, bent on taking over the world.

I am not scared of a woman with a gun.

And wearing a hijab shows she's mentally unstable so yeah

Attached: 1553292295106.png (1101x1002, 136K)

beautiful

See how it feels kebab?

Attached: 1463068001509.gif (400x222, 551K)

Attached: 11C48E16-BF13-435F-B768-C2AD00574F10.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Thats sum fake new tho. Gotta be a real fucking retard to fall for that.

It's from the mass shooting in New Zealand. 50 shit skins were removed from earth and made it just a little better.

Samuel Hyden open fire to a mosque in New Zealand. He gun downed 49 people while live streaming the attack. Some 4channers claim he did it for world peace.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg-1.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

We're going to have to go to war. But we'll have to make sure there's a war going in asia and Africa first

Attached: ublrdj.jpg (750x909, 219K)

>The left likes Islam because
the left hates individualism and capitalism
the left see oppression everywhere and in every thing
see> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

So it's not so much they like islam, but that they hate Individualism and Capitalism, while failing to see they are a byproduct of them both.
they will align themselves with literally everything that it's the opposite of those 2 things.
I know this first hand. I've been a leftist in my youth until I put my own business and started realizing how the real world works.

well, considering that new zealand is now basically unarmed......i would say yeah.

The US will have a civil war in 5 years.
White Replacement is happening.

what is this beaner language?

As if they were not trying all the time

already did only got like 3

Please tell me that's real and not photoshopped...

Fucking this

People on the Left don't think things through

If enough wake up, which seems to be happening, this can be avoided. If things continue as they are, it's 100% guaranteed though.

Everyone but you op

Attached: tumblr_n00vztBjEt1trn8dmo1_400.png (214x489, 2K)

How can daily behavior count as revenge?

Attached: furbtarded.jpg (125x125, 2K)

How do we get more people to wake up?

I'm honestly right on the edge of holding up a sign outside of the State Legislature and making pamphlets and shit