My girl is a bit insecure about her pale nips...

My girl is a bit insecure about her pale nips. She wants to know if you guys would still fuck her or is it a deal breaker?

Attached: 20190324_142211.jpg (622x768, 287K)

fuck off degenerate

sage

Attached: 1552161547092.jpg (800x795, 185K)

Freak.....

Never seen it before. Would be intrigued actually

Whip out a timestamp and post more and I’ll give you a definate answer.

The lighter colored the nipples the better. It is a bit odd to see nipples the same color as the rest of someones skin. Tell her to be proud of her unique trait.

It's cool and interesting and does not at all affect how attracted to her I am

No one fucking cares OP.

Ass pics of her please

look at her right tit, it's obviously shooped

Actually looks nicer than dark red, post additional evidence please.

>Girl

That's a man.

Not a man

Attached: imagejpeg_0.jpg (1024x768, 162K)

holy shit she's hot af
what are they like to suck

They are really small. I mean they act like normal nips but at first i was a bit stunned.

Can't be a deal breaker to a true soulmate, but that sure is interesting. Work with what you have

What's wrong with her titties?

Those shoulders are not unlike some men's Need to see that pussy up close.

Attached: 1387312154127.jpg (600x420, 188K)

need up close pics of her nips

Great nips 10/10 would breastfeed

Why is she worried about if other guys would bang her if she is with you? But yeah I'd probably still nail her.

Looks like a fucking man. PASS!

Same.

take off socks

What does the color of her nipples have to do with desire to pound her pussy? Her body is hot as hell! Explain to her that 1) guys can get off to nearly anything and get off to the whole visual (so unless there is a specific nipple fetish involved, nothing to worry about) 2) she has a pussy so the vast majority of "normal" guys aren't going to pass that up and 3) different is intriguing and fun... Which also feeds in why we are always looking

I love them but if she's so self-aware she can get them tattooed look it up

>2) she has a pussy so the vast majority of "normal" guys aren't going to pass that up
What?
Do you have a concept of people having standard? Would you fuck a disease ridden pussy just because it's a pussy?

Attached: 3445562-castle-speechless.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

No I would fuck you while she watched to shame the pale nips bitch

Its weird but it's different and if nips are a deal breaker on a body like that then you're probably better suited to sucking dick anyways.

I will literally fuck any girl willing to give me the time of day

mosquito bites lmaooo

I love ghost nips! And kek for her needing another man's approval because she doesn't trust yours.

Um yeah thats pretty fuckin weird.
Put it this way Id still fuck the living shit out of her but, Id still prefer a girl with proper nipples

This. Unless this is some kind of larp where you pretend to be retarded for shits and giggles, how much of a brainlet cuck are you to follow her in this line of thinking? Think about what this says about her opinion of you. She doesn't believe that you have a good reason for choosing her and she needs other guys to assure her that she has options.

What's more important than body image, if you've found the right woman, is soul. She needed our answers for what I can only imagine is a lack of faith in your judgement. If she truly is your girl, make sure she knows that by being by her side for as long as you can. Until she has your trust, she isn't your girl.

Those are some nice tits, though. I'd totally still fuck her.

Attached: Screenshot_75.png (37x47, 5K)

Have a shave mate, go workout and eat healthy. No wonder she is thinking about if other guys will fuck her, you look like absolute ass